- » Walnut Crust
Walnut Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut crust recipes.
Halibut With Walnut Crust
Roasted halibut with walnut crust makes for a fresh addition to your brunch or dinner table. Chef Hermann shares with us an easy to make, healthy, tasty fish recipe and the walnut crust just adds to its texture and taste. Next time you are craving for some... - 73.7952
Rhubarb Pie With Lattice Walnut Crust
1. Make the pastry: Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
2. Add the butter and shortening and blend them in with a pastry blender or your fingertips until you have small, even-sized particles. Add the ground nuts.
3. Beat together the... - 45.6626
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.1077
Walnut Pastry Crust
Combine the flour, butter, egg, milk, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade.
With an on-off motion, process until the butter is the size of small peas.
Add the sugar, salt, and walnuts and process just until the dough... - 43.899
Boneless Chicken Breasts With Pecan Walnut Crust
Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/2-inch thick.
Stir together the mustard and eggs in a flat bowl.
Toss together the pecans, walnuts and bread crumbs in another... - 29.1621
Baked Apples With Walnut Crust
1. Place walnuts, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a blender or food processor (a), process until nuts are finely chopped.
2. Core the apples and peel two-thirds of the skin off from the top. Brush the bare apple with butter (b), then press the walnut sugar... - 27.7841
Walnut Crunch Crust
Blend pie crust mix and sugar with a, pastry blender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake at 375Â° F for 10 minutes or until golden. - 27.3938
Ginger Walnut Crumb Crust
Mix gingersnap and graham cracker crumbs with walnuts in bottom of 9-ihch springform pan; mix in melted butter.
Pat mixture evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of pan.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven until light brown, about 8 minutes.
Cool on wire rack. - 25.0735