Walnut Cheese Spread
- » Walnut Cream Cheese Spread
Walnut Cream Cheese Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut cream cheese spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut cream cheese spread recipes.
Blue Cheese And Walnut Spread
In bowl or food processor, beat Gorgonzola and cream cheese until smooth, being careful not to overmix.
Fold in chopped walnuts, brandy, and pepper to taste.
Transfer to attractive 1 cup (250 mL) dish, smoothing top; garnish with walnut halves. (Spread can be... - 28.5055
Blue Cheese Walnut Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
In blender, process sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup water, milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 38.213
Piedmontese Spread With Mascarpone Gorgonzola And Walnuts
1. In a small bowl, combine mascarpone or cream cheese mixture with gor-gonzola and basil. Mix to blend well. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 2 days.
2. Shortly before serving, cover top with chopped walnuts. - 27.0582
Walnut Cheese Spread
Beat the cheeses together until smooth; add kirsch and continue beating until well blended.
Stir in walnuts.
Let ripen 24 hours before serving with Walnut Bread. - 25.8438
Heinz Zesty Walnut Spread
1. In a small bowl using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, ketchup, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce until well blended and stir in walnuts.
2. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers. - 29.8869
Tutkey Sandwiches With Cranberry Walnut Spread
To make the cranberry-walnut spread: Spoon the cranberry sauce into a strainer set over a medium bowl.
Press on the sauce with the back of a spoon until most of the juice is extracted (you should be left with about 1/2 cup sauce).
Discard the juice and spoon... - 40.2753
Date Cream Cheese Spread
Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender until mixed evenly.
Transfer to airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. - 23.3518
Cream Cheese Honey Spread
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. - 19.5265
Walnut Cream Cheese Finger Sandwickes
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper until blended.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into three... - 31.7112
Party Blue Cheese Spread
Party Blue Cheese Spread is delicious with crackers. This sinfully tempting treat is my favorite choice for appetizers at a party! Try this Party Blue Cheese Spread recipe! - 39.6666
Cocktail Cheese Spread
In a mixing bowl, blend the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, butter, and walnuts.
Pack the spread into a 1-cup crock custard cup, or small bowl.
Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled as a spread for crackers or toast rounds. - 23.4926
Walnut Cream Sandwdch
1. To make the cream cheese spread, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth.
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. Using a butter knife spread the cream cheese on one side of both the bread slices.... - 42.1147
Trout Stuffed With Cream Cheese & Walnuts
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, walnuts, lemon juice, horseradish, salt and pepper until fairly smooth.
With sharp knife, cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in each side of trout.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly inside each trout.
Place trout on oiled... - 30.6295
Beat cheeses together until blended.
Stir in carrots.
Cover and chill.
Shape into balls.
Roll in nuts or cereal and chill until ready to serve. - 28.6507
Party Blue Cheese Spread
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In small glass bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over water.
Heat 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved, stirring twice.
Add lemon juice; cool slightly.
In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in... - 40.5859
Party Blue Cheese Spread
In small glass bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over water.
Heat at high2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until gelatin is dissolved; stir twice.
Add lemon juice; cool slightly.
In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in blue cheese, sour cream,... - 40.5126
Waldorf Cheese Spread
Coat a 10-ounce custard cup with vegetable cooking spray.
Spread chopped walnuts in custard cup, and microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until walnuts are toasted, stirring after each minute.
Set walnuts aside.
Combine Cheddar cheese, cream... - 31.8364
Fruit And Nut Cheese Spread
In food processor or by hand, blend together Cheddar, cream cheese and sherry until smooth. Using on/off motion, add walnuts, raisins, apricots and dates.
Line bottom of 8-inch (20 cm) flan pan with removable bottom with foil. Pack cheese mixture into pan.... - 27.4634
Ham And Cheese Holiday Spread
Chill devilled ham very well.
Open can and turn contents out on large serving plate.
Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, butter and olives and blend thoroughly.
Mould around devilled ham to form a ball.
Combine chives and walnuts and sprinkle over ball pre - 31.863
Cheese Sandwich Spread
Boil milk, sugar and vinegar until quite thick.
Add to other ingredients and chill. - 26.4556
Maple Nut Cheese Spread
Place cream cheese in small bowl.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until softened, 30 to 40 seconds.
Stir in remaining ingredients except apple.
Core and slice apple; arrange on plate. - 29.0871
Sour Cream Walnut Cheesecake
1. Combine zwieback crumbs, the 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons of the walnuts; blend in butter or margarine. Press mixture evenly on bottom and side of an 8-inch spring-form pan. Chill.
2. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer at medium speed, in a... - 38.7169
Coffee Cream And Walnut Cupcakes
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf in the middle of the oven.
2) Use a 12-hole bun tin to line with fairy cake cases.
3) In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, flour and eggs with 4 teaspoons of coffee and a... - 46.8434
Walnut Cheese Sticks
Blend cottage cheese and butter together with a fork.
Sift flour, measure, and sift again into the butter mixture, and blend until dough holds together.
Roll out on a lightly floured board until 1/8 inch thick.
Spread dough with melted butter, then sprinkle... - 32.2603
Cheese And Walnut Fingers
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Mix the cheese, nuts and seasoning and spread onto the toast.
Cut each slice into three.
Broil until lightly browned. - 26.0763
California Walnut Cheese Logs
This California Walnut Cheese Logs is very versatile. Also, this California Walnut Cheese Logs can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so why not give it a try! - 40.2258
Walnut Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix Yogurt Cheese with cream cheese.
2. Spread cheese mixture on one side of a bread slice.
3. Top it with walnuts.
4. Spread jam on the remaining bread slice and top it on the other slice with the jam side down.
5.... - 38.4225
Walnut And Cheese Roulade
Line a 20 X 30 cm/8 X 12 inch Swiss roll tin with greased greaseproof paper or lightly greased baking parchment.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F, Gas Mark 5.
Chop the walnuts very finely and mix with the flour or flour and baking powder and the... - 44.6625
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
How To Make Mascarpone-filled Walnut Rolls
Looking for a decadent breakfast treat to wow your overnight house guests? Jenny Flake, a former Pillsbury Bake-Off Finalist, shows us how to make incredibly rich mascarpone-filled cranberry walnut rolls. - 0
Creamed Apple Butter
1. Put the apple slices on a broiler pan, brush with the honey, and broil under a preheated broiler, set at 350 degrees, for 15 minutes, or until soft.
2. Mash the broiled apple, the cheese, and nut butter together. Add the walnut and raisins and blend until... - 18.6041
Walnut Roll Up Cookies
In a small mixing bowl, combine the yeast and warm water.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and butter replacement.
Beat in the egg.
Add the yeast and mix just until blended.
On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough into two 13x9 in. (33 x 22... - 44.2265
Cranberry Cream Cheese Frosties
Crush cranberry sauce with fork.
Add lemon juice.
Pour into paper cups or 1-quart refrigerator tray.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sugar; blend well.
Fold in whipped cream and spread over cranberry mixture; freeze firm.
If frozen in paper... - 35.1088
Cheese Duo Dip
The cheese duo dip is a two cheese dip prepared with cream cheese and blue cheese. Combined with grated onion and wocestershire sauce, the cheese duo dip has walnuts in it and can be used as a veggie dip for grilled or fresh crisp veggies. - 27.4299
Beat creem cheese until fluffy.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Stir in 1/2 cup nuts.
Put in serving dish, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup nuts and chill. - 25.1008
Cream Cheese Date Nut Sandwich
1 Beat honey into softened cream cheese.
2 Add chopped dates and walnuts; mix well.
3 Spread thickly on slices of raisin bread; serve with wedges of apple. Garnish with mint if you wish. - 27.257
Dramatic Cream Cheese Frosting
Blend cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla until smooth.
Gradually add sugar, beat until smooth and of a spreading consistency.
Spread on cake and top with black walnuts. - 31.0228
Date And Nut Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, dates, walnuts and carrot together.
2) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Cover with rest... - 34.1408
Fluffy Cream Cheese Icing
1. Beat cheese until soft. Add butter, coffee powder, salt, cream, and confectioners' sugar. Beat well until smooth and creamy.
2. Spread on cooled Elegant Walnut Devil's Food Cake. - 28.6819
Make up and knead the dough according to the packet instructions. Roll out on a floured surface to a 30 cm (12 inch) square. Beat the cheese with the cream, walnuts and seasoning and spread over the dough. Roll up like a Swiss roll and cut into nine... - 21.786
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Glazed Cheese Cake
1. Uncover the cheese cake and remove from pan.
2. Over the frozen cake, spread apricot preserves and cut into 6 pieces.
3. Over each piece, place a walnut half.
4. Let the cake sit at room temperature for 1 hour to thaw.
5. ... - 37.3716
Citrus Cheese Squares
Citrus cheese squares is a lovely salad made with grape fruit and lime gelatin. Combined with chopped walnuts and cherries, the citrus cheese squares are chilled and can be cut out in desired shapes too. - 40.6306
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 42.9831
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream butter and shortening and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
3. Add egg yolks, beating well.
4. Stir to combine buttermilk and soda until soda... - 47.6199
Breakfast Date Spread
1. Take the cream cheese, and beat it until it turns smooth
2. Then add walnuts and dates, and mix properly
3. Finally spread mixture on toast, and top each slice with honey, if desired
4. Serve with tea or coffee - 30.4228
Nutty Broccoli Spread
• Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Place broccoli, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil in food processor or blender; process until ingredients are mixed. (Do not overmix.) Add walnuts; process 3 to 5... - 31.4824
Elegant Walnut Devil's Food Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Chop walnuts very fine. Generously butter sides and bottoms of two 9-inch layer cake pans. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Sprinkle chopped walnuts evenly over bottom of each pan. Set aside.
3. Sift flour, coffee powder, sugar,... - 47.634
Soak apricots in water overnight; drain; reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
Place apricots and reserved liquid in a blender or food processor.
Process for about 10 seconds.
Add cream cheese; process just until blended, about 10-20 seconds.
Add walnuts and blend... - 29.2314
Blender chop nuts.
Empty into bowl.
Put orange juice concentrate and cream cheese into Osterizer container, cover and process at BLEND until smooth.
Stop Osterizer, add dates, cover and blender chop; add to nuts and mix well.
Chill. - 23.9356
Creamy Hot Chicken Spread
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and milk in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, red pepper, onion, salt, mace and white pepper.
2. Spread mixture evenly into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with walnuts.
3. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 15... - 35.7379
Hot Beef Spread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the milk and softened cream cheese together, blend well.
3) Stir in instant minced onion, green pepper, pepper and dried beef, mix well.
4) Stir in the dairy sour cream and blend well.
5)... - 46.2323
Egg Spread Exotique
Mix first 10 ingredients together, adding salt as needed.
Spread on canap 6 bread, or roll up in ham slices or lettuce leaves secured with toothpicks and cut into bite-size pieces.b - 31.9044
Dried Tomato Pesto Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, 2 cloves garlic, and milk. Cover and process or beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till almost smooth.
2. For pesto, in a clean food processor bowl or blender... - 35.4694
Cheese Pesto Pate
1 Line a 3-cup bowl or mold with plastic wrap; set aside. In a blender container or food processor bowl combine parsley, Parmesan cheese, and nuts. Cover and blend or process with several on/off turns until mixture is crumbly, stopping frequently to scrape... - 31.3163
Cream Cheese Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, and superfine sugar. Process until well blended. Add cake flour and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven... - 37.5315
Scrumptious Chocolate Layer Bars
Combine chocolate chips, cream cheese and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Blend well;... - 41.3954
Creamy Pumpkin Nut Muffins
creamy pumpkin nut muffins are the perfect way to round up that sumptious halloween spread this time around. Baked with assorted goodies like nuts, maple flavoring, cinnamon, brown sugar with pumpkin puree, this recipe will disspears as soon as it comes out... - 46.2268
When I was a child, the first thing I used to grab from the grocer's store was this Cheese Balls. Now, I have this wonerful recipe for Cheese Balls and believe me, it sort of tastes better than I used to get at the store. So, if you too like Cheese Balls,... - 42.1187
Cranberry Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Spread the bread with the cream cheese.
Top 4 of the slices with the walnuts and cranberry sauce and the remaining bread. - 24.5727
Cranberry Cheese Frosties
Beat cranberry sauce and lemon juice till smooth.
Pour into 6 to 8 paper baking cups, filling about 1/3 full or one 4-cup freezer tray.
Beat together next 3 ingredients.
Stir in walnuts.
Fold in whipped cream and spread over cranberry layer.
Freeze till firm. - 32.5231
Cream Cheese And Nut Filling
1 In a bowl, combine the prepared nuts and celery with the cream cheese.
2 Add in the seasonings and sufficient cream or evaporated milk.
3 Mix well until it reaches spreading consistency.
4 Use as desired. - 32.9173
Nutty Cream Cheese Spirals
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread.
Trim crusts from bread; flatten slightly with rolling pin.
Spread 3 tablespoons dressing mixture on each slice of bread; roll jelly roll style.
Wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and chill. - 24.7369
Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Yummy Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies are delicious. My children love having the Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies because of which I end up making and storing it up for a whole week. Try it! - 46.2325
Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Melt chocolate and butter; cool.
In bowl, beat together 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar.
Continue beating till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; add to egg mixture.
Blend... - 44.6919
Cream Cheese Blond Brownies
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg whites, sour cream, 1 tablespoon of the flour, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside. In another small bowl, stir together remaining 1 1/4 cups (155 g) flour, baking powder,... - 30.613
Rich Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and oil and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar together until thick and very pale.
3. Beat in the oil gradually, and then fold in the rest of the cake ingredients with... - 49.896
Walnut Horn Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream 1 cup butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the flour, beating until a ball forms.
Divide the dough into four portions.
Roll each portion into a 12-in.circle.
Melt the remaining butter.
In a large bowl,... - 42.0463
Walnut And Watercress Sandwiches
Combine the watercress, walnuts, cream cheese, salt and eggs in a mixing bowl.
Blend well and correct seasonings.
Butter the bread and spread six of the slices with the filling.
Cover with remaining bread slices. - 31.5473
1. Soften yeast in warm water.
2. Sift together flour and salt. Set aside.
3. Combine egg and All-Bran; let stand until most moisture is absorbed. Add butter; beat well. Stir in sifted dry ingredients. Add yeast, mixing just until combined.
4. Divide dough... - 35.4602
Triple Treat Walnut Bars
1. Cream butter, cheese and brown sugar in a bowl until light. Add 1 cup whole wheat flour and wheat germ and mix until smooth. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 2-quart glass baking dish; spread evenly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 36.3532
Cream Cheese Fruits
1. Drain the peaches.
2. Mash the cheese with the sour cream and beat until light and frothy. Spread it smoothly on the peaches, coating each completely. Roll each peach in the chopped nuts. - 23.6871
Roquefort Tart With Walnut Pastry
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and 2.5ml/1/2 tsp salt into a bowl. Add some black pepper and the sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then add the ground walnuts and stir well. Add the lemon juice and chilled... - 39.8139
Black Walnut Cake
Cream butter and shortening; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
Add egg yolks, beating well.
Combine buttermilk and soda; stir until soda dissolves.
Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture,... - 38.5468
Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Cut cream cheese and margarine into baking mix.
Stir in milk.
Turn dough onto cloth-covered surface well dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat.
Knead lightly 8 to 10 times.
Roll into rectangle, 12 x 8 inches; place on lightly greased... - 45.399
Food Processor Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9 X 9" baking dish.
2) Into the food processor, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Pulse for 3-4 whole turns.
3) Add in carrots, pineapple, oil, eggs and... - 45.3005
Coffee Walnut Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Cream the butter, honey, egg yolks, and vanilla until fluffy. Add coffee and buttermilk alternately with the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Beat the egg whites until... - 45.0902
Cream Cheese Brownies
In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt 3 tablespoons butter or margarine and chocolate.
Remove from hot water; set aside to cool.
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, cream 2... - 46.7584
Pumpkin Walnut Swirl Cheesecake By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
For the crust
2. In a bowl combine ginger snaps and chopped walnuts, mix everything and spread it in the pan, spread it evenly to form a single layer.
For the filling
3. In a stand mixer bowl... - 0
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies has an awesome taste. Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and cheese, flavored with vanilla extract and topped with pecans or walnuts. Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies is inspired by many bakeries... - 45.9439
Zucchini Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350° Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Spread the chopped walnuts on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake them until toasted, about 7 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, cover the raisins with the... - 37.0494
Fettuccine With Walnut Sauce
Spread walnuts in a shallow pan and bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned; cool slightly.
Following package directions, cook fettuccine in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a... - 38.7565
Austrian Cream Cheese Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
Beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until crumbly and well blended.
Press mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 12 minutes.
Remove from oven.
In small bowl, beat cream... - 42.2632
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese
Here is another great recipe that uses that remaining one cup of pumpkin: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf. The addition of cream cheese makes this quick bread incredibly moist, rich, and flavourful. It's good just as it is but can be made even better by adding... - 116.047
Banana Bread With Cream Cheese Frosting
Arrange the oven rack in the middle of the oven; preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray.
Combine the granulated sugar and butter in a medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about... - 43.7516
Carrot Wedding Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Grease and flour an 8 inch round cake tin
2) Line the base with parchment paper
3) Preheat the oven to 350 F
4) Into a bowl, beat the eggs and into it add the granulated sugar and brown sugar
5) Using an electric beater beat till nice... - 48.0781
Cream Cheese Iced Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Beat eggs and oil in small bowl.
Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
Add egg mixture; mix well.
Stir in carrots and pecans.
Pour into prepared... - 44.9687
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 43.2652
Carrot And Walnut Cake
In this video, chef is making a scrumptious Carrot and Walnut Cake using freshly grated carrot flavored with powdered cinnamon. Although the recipe is in Filipino, it would be difficult to replicate the recipe without ingredient quantities and baking time. - 103.511
Apple Pie Sandwich
Mix cream cheese, walnuts, celery, apple and cinnamon.
Spread on two slices of raisin bread.
Top with remaining bread slices. - 29.8793
A traditional American Pie recipe made with flour,cream cheese,walnut. Easy and quick to make this sure is going to fetch you a lot of compliments. I just love this delicious combination. Try it!! - 45.5861
Pear Nut Bread
Beat the oil and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Add sour cream and vanilla and beat well.
Sift the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
Add to the sugar mixture ana beat until well... - 44.0332
Grapefruit Cheese Squares
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the grapefruit, then level up with water to 3 1/2 cups.
2) Bring half of the syrup mixture to a boil, stir into the gelatin until dissolved.
3) Mix in rest of the syrup mixture and allow to cool.
4) Reserve half of... - 39.4183
Three Cheese Pie
Cut a round of waxed paper to fit the bottom of a 5 or 6 inch diameter souffle dish.
Spread two thirds of the Gorgonzola in a smooth layer in bottom of dish.
Top with 3/4 cup walnuts; press into cheese.
Smooth on a layer of mascarpone.
Smooth on a layer of... - 40.1685
Chicken In Cheese Shell
Make a cheese pastry shell of first five ingredients, adding 1/4 cup of cheese with shortening (save remaining cheese for top).
Bake in 8 inch pie plate at 450Â° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Combine chicken, pineapple, nuts, and celery.
Blend sour cream and... - 42.3719