- » Walnut Cracker
Walnut Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut cracker recipes.
Walnut Wheatmeal Crackers
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Rub the butter or margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the ground walnuts, then bind the mixture to a fairly firm dough with the egg and water.
Knead lightly, then roll out the dough... - 33.5217
Maple Sugar Graham Crackers
Blend butter and maple sugar.
Spread on graham crackers; sprinkle with the chopped nuts, and bake in moderate oven of 350°F for 10 min. - 24.4677
Graham Cracker Torte
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour layer pan, 9x 1 1/2 inches.
Chop nuts 10 seconds in blender.
Mixnuts, crumbs, flour and baking powder in bowl.
In blender, whip eggs, butter and sugar 1/2 minute while adding milk.
Whip 1 minute longer, adding crumb... - 43.0088
Graham Cracker Log
Roll graham crackers to fine crumbs.
Combine marshmallows, dates and walnuts and mix thoroughly with 1 3/4 cups cracker crumbs.
Add 1 cup cream, not whipped, and mix all thoroughly.
Shape into loaf.
Roll loaf in remaining cracker crumbs, then wrap well in wax... - 31.7022
Graham Cracker Log
Roll crackers into fine crumbs.
Combine marshmallows, dates and walnuts.
Mix thoroughly with 1 and 3/4 cups crumbs.
Add the cream (not whipped) and mix well.
Shape into log, and roll in remaining crumbs.
Wrap well in waxed paper and place in refrigerator for... - 31.114
Graham Cracker Cake Torte
Mix graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, sugar replacement, fructose, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Pour melted margarine over the top of the mixture.
Toss to mix.
Press half of the mixture into the bottom of an 8 in. (20 cm) square pan.
Prepare cake mix as directed on... - 40.4568
Graham Cracker Prune Pudding
Butterscotch Sauce: In a 4-cup glass measure combine 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, and dash salt; mix well.
Stir in 1/2 cup water and 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till thickened and bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes; stir... - 36.076
Graham Cracker Cake
Cream butter and sugar together.
Beat egg yolks until they are light and add to butter and sugar mixture.
Then add milk.
Roll or crumble crackers until fine.
Add baking powder, nuts and salt to cracker crumbs.
Now add this to first mixture.
Last add the... - 36.4414
Tipsy Marble Bars
Combine rum and raisins in small measuring cup.
Cook on high (9) for 1 minute or until cup feels warm to the touch.
In glass baking dish, cook butter on high (9) for 1 minute or until butter is melted.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs; lightly... - 36.7422
Easy Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
1 For streusel, in a medium mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans or walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter or margarine. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, cooking oil, and eggs. Beat on low speed... - 33.6182
Soda Cracker Cake
Soda Cracker Cake is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a dessert. Enjoy this delicious cake recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Soda Cracker Cake. - 47.7581
Graham Cracker-currant Cake
Mix sugar with egg yolks.
Add crumbs and baking powder; mix well.
Add 1 teaspoon water and nuts.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold into crumb mixture.
Pour into two 8-inch foil-lined cake pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Turn cake out of... - 42.6138
Graham Cracker Upside Down Cake
In large mixing bowl cream granulated sugar with 1/2 cup butter.
Add eggs, one at a time; mix well after each, beating a total of about 5 minutes.
Mix crumbs, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk; set... - 44.723
Graham Cracker Maple Slice
1. In a large sauce pan, place water and bring to boil.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, eggs, salt and butter and mix well.
3. Place over hot water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Remove from sauce pan and add... - 45.1734
Christmas Cracker Cookies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2. Place the walnuts, raisins, and glace cherries and chop them finely into small pieces
3. Take 2 sheets of greaseproof paper, and place the wafer biscuits between the paper and break it into... - 46.6544
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine whole wheat flour, wheat germ, oats, and nuts in a bowl. Mix the butter and water together and gradually add to flour mixture.
3. The dough should cling together in a ball when pressed. On a lightly floured board... - 24.896
French Sugar Crackers
1. Set aside 1 tablespoon sugar. In a large bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat egg yolk and vanilla into butter mixture until fight and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour and salt until dough is smooth,... - 30.5375
Nutty Whole Grain Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients stirring well.
3. Add 2/3 cup water and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Divide dough in half, roll half of dough to o 12- x 12-inch... - 49.4534
Brown Rice Crackers
1. In a small bowl stir together the milk, oil and 2 tablespoons of water; set aside.
2. Place 1 cup of flour, the rice, salt and pepper in a food processor and process 2 to 3 seconds, or just until mixed. With the machine running, add the milk mixture and... - 31.2065
Black Walnut Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Sift sugar, flour and salt together and add to egg yolks; add milk and cook over boiling water until thickened.
3.Add vanilla and butter.
5.Add nut meats and pour into crumb... - 43.0964
Unbaked Date Walnut Squares
Blend dates, water, 2 tbsp.sugar, and lemon juice in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until soft and thick, about 5 min.
Remove from heat; stir in 3/4 cup walnuts; cool.
Blend crumbs, butter, 2 tbsp.sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
Pr - 32.8778
Black Walnut Meringue
Beat egg whites until almost stiff.
Sift cream of tartar over whites and blend.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating until mixture is very stiff.
Fold in cracker crumbs and nuts.
Pile lightly in buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in slow oven... - 34.7099
Cheese And Walnut Dip
With a fork, work the cheese until creamy, adding the milk a little at a time. Beat in the grated onion, tomato paste to taste and seasoning. Finally fold in the chopped walnuts. Serve with crisps, crackers and pretzels. Makes 600 ml (1 pint) - 24.0324
Wash mushrooms; scoop out stems and as much of large mushrooms as possible, leaving shell.
Saute celery, onion and green pepper.
Chop up small mush- rooms and centers of large mushrooms and stems.
Add cracker crumbs, walnuts, salt, pepper and soy... - 40.6887
Ginger Walnut Crumb Crust
Mix gingersnap and graham cracker crumbs with walnuts in bottom of 9-ihch springform pan; mix in melted butter.
Pat mixture evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of pan.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven until light brown, about 8 minutes.
Cool on wire rack. - 25.0735
Red Pepper And Walnut Dip
1. Light a grill. Grill the red bell peppers over moderately high heat, turning with tongs, until their skins are blackened all over. Transfer the charred red peppers to a bowl and let them cool completely. Use a paper towel to wipe the charred skins from the... - 28.814
Rich Walnut Torte
Place egg yolks in mixer bowl; beat at highest speed for 10 minutes.
Add 1 cup sugar, walnuts, baking powder, cracker meal and whiskey; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into egg yolk mixture.
Spread into 4 greased, floured and waxed... - 40.6984
Walnut Pâté With Basil
Walnut Pesto Pate is a delicious vegan raw food recipe which comes in handy for making a variety of raw food dishes. Make a sandwich or dehydrate the rest, its yummy in all form. Chef Joy has more than 2 recipes using walnut pesto., check out the video for... - 112.92
Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Roast the red bell pepper and chilli over open flame (gas burner) until they are blistered, about 8 minutes.
Alternately, put them under a grill (broil).
Place in a bowl and cover and keep aside for 10 minutes to sweat and loosen the skin.
Peel off the... - 41.4
Creamy Grape And Walnut Salad
This summer salad is definitely not diet food but wow does it make a good dessert! Green and red grapes are folded into a sweetened cream cheese and sour cream mixture studded with crunchy toasted walnut bits. Now is this a creamy dessert? Cause you can... - 126.391
California Walnut Cheese Logs
This California Walnut Cheese Logs is very versatile. Also, this California Walnut Cheese Logs can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so why not give it a try! - 40.2258
Goat Cheese With Honey And Walnuts
Toast the walnuts.
Slice the log of chevre into 12 rounds, and arrange them either on four small dessert plates or on a larger platter.
Scatter the walnuts over the cheese and drizzle with the honey.
Serve plain or garnished with fresh fruit, such as... - 28.6393
Egg And Walnut Pate
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In the pan, melt the fat.
3) Fry the onion and garlic... - 44.4036
Karla's Great Cinnamon & Walnut Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a medium size bowl, mix together all crust ingredients and then press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
In a large bowl, place cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until very smooth... - 43.0618
Walnut Glazed Brie
1) Set the oven to a temperature of 350°.
2) Take an 8-inch square baking or a pie pan and spread the chopped walnuts in it.
3) Bake the walnuts with occasional stirring for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are toasted.
4) Stir in the... - 41.7982
Heinz Zesty Walnut Spread
1. In a small bowl using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, ketchup, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce until well blended and stir in walnuts.
2. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers. - 29.8869
Cheesecake With Walnut Praline And Chocolate Ganache
Dessert lovers and cheese lovers cannot resist cheesecakes, let us add some difference to the regular cheesecake with walnut praline and chocolate ganache. This cheesecake definitely has a twist to it. Watch this video and see how the chef proceeds to make... - 121.287
Rum Raisin Walnut Cheesecake
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; set aside.
In another small bowl, mix crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until... - 44.9556
Flaming Walnut Pat Balls
Heat 1/3 cup butter with curry powder in skillet until bubbly.
Add onion and chicken livers.
Cook over low heat until chicken livers lose their pinkness and are done.
Mash or sieve chicken liver mixture (or whirl smooth in blender), beating in 1/3 cup butter... - 38.4802
Flaming Walnut Pate Balls
Heat 1/3 cup butter with curry powder in skillet until bubbly.
Add onion and chicken livers.
Cook over low heat until chicken livers lose their pinkness and are done.
Mash or sieve chicken liver mixture (or whirl smooth in blender), beating in 1/3 cup butter... - 38.5405
Blue Cheese Walnut Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
In blender, process sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup water, milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 38.213
Apple Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel, core, and finely chop apple. There should be about 1 1/2 cups.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together oatmeal, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar until blended. Press firmly into bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
3. Top... - 33.8808
California Walnut Party Torte
This simple yet lovely California Walnut Party Torte will soon become a hit in the next party you host. Quite simple to make this Party Torte is a fabulous snack to impress your guests. - 43.0573
Beat the egg whites in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form.
Add the sugar and baking powder gradually, beating after each addition.
Fold in the butter crackers, walnuts and vanilla.
Spoon into a well-greased 7x11 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25... - 31.7316
Walnut Holiday Cake
Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
In small bowl, pour rum over graham crackers.
When crackers are softened, mash with fork.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with electric mixer at medium speed until lemon... - 44.4138
Combine crumbs, sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla and walnuts; stir in slightly beaten egg yolks.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add to walnut mixture.
Pour into well-buttered and lightly floured pie pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for... - 31.4003
1. In a large pan, heat oil
2. In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetables and walnut kernels for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the brown rice and fry for a further 4 minutes
4. Add water to the rice in the pan and boil gently for about 45 minutes,... - 44.2938
Walnut Onion Dip Or Spread
Combine all ingredients in electric blender and process until smooth.
Serve as a dip with fresh vegetable sticks or as a spread on herbed crackers or whole grain bread. - 29.6192
Caramel Apple And Walnut No Bake Cheesecake
Grease a 12-inch spring-form pan and line the bottom with waxed paper.
In a small bowl dissolve the gelatin in water and let it cool.
In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the gelatin and beat... - 41.6177
Creamy Pesto With Walnut
Pesto the easy way. A very simple way of making the favorite Pesto : a must-do whenever basil leaves are available fresh. The video illustrates how simple it is to get this done at home and eaten as a great dip with crackers. - 106.442
Graham Nut Pie Shell
Mix together the crackers, nuts, sugar, and butter in a medium-sized bowl.
Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Chill. - 24.0735
Spread graham cracker crumbs on bottom of 9 in. (23 cm) baking dish and press down to tighten crumbs; refrigerate.
Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water and add lemon juice and sugar replacement.
Chill mixture until congealed.
Beat until fluffy.
Fold lemon... - 36.1406
Orange Chocolate Torte
Butter a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a blender, pulverize enough graham crackers to make 1 cup of fine crumbs.
Remove from blender; set aside.
Pulverize nuts into fine crumbs; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat... - 47.2316
Spectacular Ice Cream Pie
In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, walnuts and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in pie plate.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Spread coffee ice cream over crust.
Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
Repeat with... - 46.8423
Banana Split Dessert
Press a mixture of the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the confectioners' sugar, softened butter, vanilla and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour evenly over the graham cracker... - 37.7112
Cinnamon Crunch Triangles
Arrange graham crackers in a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; sprinkle with walnuts.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, without stirring, for 3... - 40.0332
Date Cookies is an irresistible snacks that you simply can't resist. Try this Date Cookies; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.024
Banana Graham Snacking Cake
In small bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and sugar until well combined.
At low speed, blend in Egg Beaters® and bananas.
Add flour... - 43.5244
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 118.739
Paradise Meringue Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
3) In a bowl, beat together egg whites, vanilla, and salt until fluffy.
4) Slowly add sugar, beating until soft peak consistency.
5) Lightly fold in the... - 46.7448
Gingery Graham Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together.
3) Stir in the vanilla and then gradually stir in the eggs, blend well.
4) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, soda, baking powder and ginger together, ... - 48.2254
Party Blue Cheese Spread
Party Blue Cheese Spread is delicious with crackers. This sinfully tempting treat is my favorite choice for appetizers at a party! Try this Party Blue Cheese Spread recipe! - 39.6666
Mocha Nut Pie
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
2. Mix well and transfer to a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Spread mixture evenly to make a uniform base all around the pan, including bottom and sides. Do not spread mixture near rim... - 49.4364
Candy Bar Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter, and mix well; firmly press mixture onto bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
Break candy bar into several pieces, and place in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 43.8415
Two-Cheese Ball is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Two-Cheese Ball; I am sure you would love to try this Two-Cheese Ball dish. - 31.7858
Crunch Top Apple Pie
Pare, quarter, core, and slice apples; arrange in unbaked pastry shell.
Mix together sugar, graham cracker crumbs, flour, nut meats, cinnamon, and salt; sprinkle over apples.
Melt butter and pour evenly over topping.
Bake for 1 hour in a moderate oven... - 34.6371
Combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and walnuts; add butter, mixing well.
Sprinkle 2 cups crumb mixture in waxed paper-lined 9-inch square pan; press down well.
Chill evaporated milk in refrigerator tray until soft ice crystals form around edges.
Beat egg... - 41.4395
Add flour and brown sugar; mix to make a crumb mixture.
Press into greased 15xl0-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix until well blended.
Spoon over baked crust; spread carefully to cover with buttered... - 36.6361
When I was a child, the first thing I used to grab from the grocer's store was this Cheese Balls. Now, I have this wonerful recipe for Cheese Balls and believe me, it sort of tastes better than I used to get at the store. So, if you too like Cheese Balls,... - 42.1187
Sugar Glazed Brie
In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, nuts and brandy.
Cover and chill for at least 24 hours or up to 1 week.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Place the brie on an ovenproof platter.
Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the brie is slightly softened.
Spread the... - 35.8531
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 39.8839
Force the preserves through a sieve.
Gently but firmly grasp each berry by the hull; dip in preserves.
Using a fork to help coat, cover berry up to hull with the preserves.
Allow excess to drip through tines of fork.
Coat with nuts, still holding hull.
Shake... - 34.3978
Drain pears; reserve 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan, combine pear liquid, egg yolks, sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons flour; mix well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Boil I minute.
Pour into greased... - 40.5782
Cheese Pesto Pate
1 Line a 3-cup bowl or mold with plastic wrap; set aside. In a blender container or food processor bowl combine parsley, Parmesan cheese, and nuts. Cover and blend or process with several on/off turns until mixture is crumbly, stopping frequently to scrape... - 31.3163
Crunchy Blue Cheese Ball
In medium bowl stir together all ingredients except walnuts and crackers.
Form into ball or 5-inch log.
Roll in chopped walnuts.
Wrap in plastic food wrap; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Serve with crackers or vegetable sticks. - 30.7518
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Combine the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the confectioners' sugar and brown sugar gradually, beating just until blended.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours.
Place on a large piece of... - 37.8048
"Cream butter, brown sugar and vanilla together in bowl until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; blend in walnuts and cracker crumbs.
Add crumb mixture to egg mixture alter-... - 45.2846
Gluten Free Holiday Honey'd Goat Cheese Bites
When it’s party time at home, you need a delicious yet easy to make appetizers for a bunch of people. Try these Gluten Free holiday honey'd goat cheese bites, they are delicious and will make everyone happy. They are pretty simple to make and with... - 102.615
1. In a bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, walnuts, chocolate, sweetener, salt, milk and stir well.
2. Into a greased 8x8x2-inch pan, pour the contents of the bowl.
3. In a preheated oven, bake the brownie batter at 225 degrees centigrade... - 41.1348
Chocolate Rhubarb Imperiale
1) In a heavy saucepan, melt the margarine and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon together and stir into the rhubarb sauce.
3) Then beat in the egg, yogurt and vanilla into the rhubarb mixture.
4) In the saucepan, blend this... - 44.8862
Coconut Rhubarb Bars
1) In a bowl, mix the margarine, corn syrup, rhubarb sauce, coconut, and vanilla together.
2) Stir in the milk, then mix in the walnuts and cracker crumbs to make a stiff dough, adding more milk or crumbs, if required.
3) Cover and refrigerate the... - 41.7161
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving syrup.
For top layer, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add syrup and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
For cream layer, whip cream with sugar and vanilla; fold in crushed pineapple and nuts.
For crust, line bottom of... - 38.4953
Chicken Pate Amandine Neiman Marcus
Blend minced chicken with butter.
Add sherry wine.
Put into a small earthenware crock.
Cover with coarsely chopped salted almonds or walnuts.
Provide guests with spreaders and crackers. - 25.0278
Hot Roquefort Canapes
Place cream cheese in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl and heat, uncovered, on DEFROST for 30 seconds or until cheese is soft.
Add Roquefort cheese, chopped walnuts, mustard and worcestershire sauce, stir to blend.
Spread cheese mixture on... - 31.8576
No Bake Brownies
1. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter or margarine until smooth, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, grease 12" by 8" baking dish.
2. In large bowl, combine graham-cracker crumbs and walnuts; stir in undiluted condensed milk and vanilla... - 24.1433
1) Brush a 8-inch square pan with butter; keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the cracker crumbs and walnuts together; keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, add the margarine, egg yolk, brown sugar, vanilla, ginger and rhubarb sauce together.
4)... - 43.4919
Lemony Prune Loaf
Grease and flour bottom and sides of 9x5-inch pan.
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dry frosting mix, flour, baking powder, soda, salt, eggs, oil and prune filling.
Stir until well blended.
Fold in walnuts and graham cracker crumbs.
Pour... - 37.5569
Strawberry Dessert Pie
Combine cracker crumbs and butter, blending thor- oughly.
Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add vinegar, sugar and vanilla gradually.
Beat for 5 minutes.
Pour into cracker crust.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10... - 45.3423
Hot Beef Spread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the milk and softened cream cheese together, blend well.
3) Stir in instant minced onion, green pepper, pepper and dried beef, mix well.
4) Stir in the dairy sour cream and blend well.
5)... - 46.2323
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Mix together cream cheese, honey, raisins, and nuts.
Make individual olive size balls. Roll each ball in graham cracker crumbs.
Place on prepared cookie sheet and chill until firm. Serve chilled. - 24.2941
Combine marshmallows, walnuts, dates, and evaporated milk; form a loaf, then roll in graham cracker meal to completely cover loaf. Roll in heavy waxed paper. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into slices. Serve with whipped cream. - 19.2067
Crunch Top Apple Pie
Arrange apples evenly in pastry shell.
Mix sugar, cracker crumbs, flour, walnuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Pour butter evenly over topping.
Bake in a 350° oven until apples are tender when pierced, about 1 hour.
Serve warm or at room... - 31.5581
Green Gables Icebox Pudding
Mix all ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup crumbs.
Shape into a roll and roll in reserved crumbs.
When wrapped in foil, will keep "forever" in refrigerator.
Slice to serve. - 27.5918
Cover 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Mix cracker crumbs, cheese, walnuts, seasoned salt, thyme, basil and pepper.
Heat oven to 400°.
Dip chicken pieces into melted butter, then into crumb mixture.
Place chicken pieces... - 33.3166
Date Nut Slices
Crush graham crackers (2 1/2 cups); set aside.
Melt butter in medium skillet. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add dates and stir.
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add to dates.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till sugar melts and mixture is thickened and... - 42.4715
Olive Cheese Ball
1. Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature, and whip them until creamy. Add soft butter and blue-veined cheese and continue whipping the cream using hand blender.
2. Stir in shallots or chives and olives and chill the mixture until it can... - 34.9715
Party Pumpkin Pie
Mix first six ingredients together in a large bowl.
Soften vanilla ice cream and blend with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into graham cracker pie shell.
Sprinkle with walnuts (or a crumb topping).
Freeze two to three hours. - 37.9187