- » Walnut Confection
Walnut Confection Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut confection recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut confection recipes.
Date Coconut Confections
Heat oven to 350°.
Grind walnuts and dates in food chopper or chop very fine by hand.
Add sugar, 1 cup of coconut, and eggs; mix thoroughly.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into remaining coconut; shape into balls.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake 1 - 27.2983
1 Halve the prunes and pit them.
2 In a bowl, combine dates, walnuts, and honey together.
3 Stuff the prunes with this mixture.
4 Serve immediately. - 26.3532
Fig Nut Confection
Soak figs in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Remove ends and put through food chopper, along with nuts, using medium blade.
Mix figs and nuts and pat into an 8 x 8-inch square on a buttered pan or sheet.
In a small saucepan,... - 37.9125
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Shape into small balls; roll in powdered sugar.
Place in canister, covered tightly, for one week. - 22.2709
1. In a bowl, take honey and peanut butter. Beat it well with a wooden spoon until it liquidizes.
2. Add dry ingredients and knead it into dough. Dough will be sticky, stiff and hard to mix.
3. Make small balls about the size of walnut from the dough.... - 41.7367
Cocoa Date Nut Confections
In heavy saucepan, cook dates, honey, and water over low heat, stirring constantly until thick, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add vanilla, nuts, and coconut.
When mixture has cooled to workable temperature, form into 1-inch balls.
Place on wax... - 32.9198
Beat eggs until light and thick.
Add oil, molasses, honey, and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients and nuts in a bowl.
Stir egg mixture into dry mixture.
Spread evenly in a well-greased 9 x 12-inch pan.
Bake at 350° about 30 minutes, or just until surface is... - 39.2615
Black Walnut Caramels
Mix 1 cup sugar with cream of tartar, and melt over slow fire, stirring constantly.
When melted, add remainder of sugar, corn syrup and 1 cup cream.
Lumps will cook out.
Stir constantly over low fire; bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
Add butter and... - 33.0749
Walnut Rum Balls
Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, 1 cup walnuts, corn syrup, rum, and cocoa; mix well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll each ball in reserved walnuts.
Air-dry about 1 hour.
Store in airtight container in cool place.
Will keep several weeks. - 28.2342
Black Walnut Balls
Combine melted margarine and the yogurt in a mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Beat in sugar replacement and fructose.
Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
Fold in ground black... - 42.8679
1. Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups walnuts for the toffee. Finely chop the remaining walnuts and set aside for the topping.
2. Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and... - 32.2222
1. Sift flour, soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs until well blended.
3. Stir in flour mixture, a third at a time, until... - 32.132
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 34.1068
Press in pan 8"xl2".
Beat egg whites stiff, add 1 cup brown sugar and 1 cup walnuts chopped fine.
Mix and place on top, and bake 30 minutes at 325° F. - 28.1097
Combine the sugar and sour cream in a 2-quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring to 240°, or until the mixture forms a firm soft ball in water.
Remove from the heat; add the vanilla and... - 31.2593
Fresh Apple Walnut Cake
Preheat oven to 325° and grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Into large bowl, sift flour with granulated sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Add apples, nuts, butter and eggs.
Beat until just combined.
Turn into prepared pan, and bake 50 minutes, or until... - 40.5852
Applesauce Walnut Coffee Cake
Put biscuit mix and granulated sugar in small bowl of electric mixer.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Then add 1/4 cup milk, egg and vanilla.
Blend, then beat at medium speed 1 minute.
Add remaining 1/2 cup milk and beat 1/2 minute... - 40.7196
1. Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, following label directions; divide in half. Roll out, half at a time, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board to a 12 x7-inch rectangle.
2. Mix walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl;... - 25.6938
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, water, salt, and butter in a saucepan. Cook over moderate heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and simmer 5 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from side of pan.
2. Uncover and boil to 300 F (hard crack stage).
3. While... - 34.3538
This Walnut Brittle tastes amazing ! Try this crnunchy walnut candy for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Walnut Brittle are welcome ! - 34.9255
Walnut Chocolate Chewies
Place walnuts and almonds in small bowl and toss together.
Transfer to food processor and blend several minutes.
Replace nuts in small bowl and add honey; mix together.
Transfer nuts back to food processor and add coffee; blend about 1 minute.
Spread mixture... - 31.6935
Walnut Chocolate Cookies
1. Beat sugar and shortening until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Combine milk and vinegar in a 1-cup measure.
2. Sift flour, salt and baking soda onto wax paper. Turn mixer speed to low; add milk... - 34.6598
Rum Walnut Cookies
1. Place cookies, right-side up, On wire rack.
2. Combine caramels and butter or margarine in small saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, until caramels melt; stir in rum.
3. Spoon warm caramel over cookies; allow to set 10 minutes.
4. Combine... - 32.6492
1. Sift flour, salt and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, brown and white sugars until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg, then vanilla, until well blended.
3. Beat in instant coffee and melted... - 30.6574
Beat egg yolks with sugar until light and fluffy in electric mixer.
Combine 12 tablespoons Zwieback, nuts, cinnamon and cloves; and add to creamed mixture.
Add whiskey; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold egg whites into other ingredients in... - 40.2999
Classic Delicate Instant Cocoa Torte
Cut 4 8-inch circles from brown paper, and put them on cookie sheets.
Beat egg whites, almond extract and salt until foamy.
Gradually add the brown sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, and beat until stiff glossy peaks are formed.
Reserve 1 tablespoon... - 30.4211
Caramel Breakfast Ring
In 6 cup plastic ring mold or 1 qt glass dish, add brown sugar, butter, water; heat 1 minute.
Blend ingredients and stir in nuts.
Separate biscuits; arrange in overlapping ring (or for a crowd, cut each biscuit in quarters).
Spoon caramel mixture over... - 27.1721
Gateau Au Chocolat
1. Line three 8-inch layer cake pans with a double thickness of wax paper. (Do not grease pans.)
2. Beat egg whites in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed, until foamy-white and double in volume. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup of the sugar until meringue... - 38.1883
Cookie Candy Squares
1. Measure flour, salt, and soda into a sifter.
2. Beat the 1/2 cup shortening with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla. Sift in flour mixture, blending to make a soft dough.
3. Stir in crushed... - 37.0705
Autumn Picnic Bars
1. Sift flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs, one at a time; add vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time,... - 31.9103
California Supper Cake
1. Combine biscuit mix, granulated sugar, eggs, orange rind, orange juice, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in the large bowl of electric mixer. Beat at low speed 1/2 minute to blend ingredients. Turn mixer speed to medium; beat 4 minutes.... - 35.2892
Passover Nut Cake
1. Grease bottom of a 9x9x2-inch square baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Beat egg whites in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until stiff.1
3. Beat egg yolks in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed until thick, and... - 34.9237
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat diet margarine and sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in orange juice, vanilla extract and lemon rind. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour and baking powder; blend thoroughly. Stir in... - 33.7369
1. Make ice cream mold: Spoon coffee ice cream into 8-cup mixing bowl, spreading evenly over bottom and up side to line completely and leave a hollow in middle for strawberry ice cream. Freeze until firm, then spoon strawberry ice cream into hollow. Smooth... - 42.9553
On a surface sprinkled lightly with powdered sugar, knead walnuts, rum and maraschino into almond paste.
Roll out marzipan 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
Using a sharp knife, cut out shapes as illustrated.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Let cool... - 40.5638
Christmas Bon Bons
Put the dates and walnuts through a food grinder.
Add the vanilla; blend well.
Shape into 36 small balls.
Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until very stiff and glossy.
Divide the mixture in two parts;... - 41.3263
Pour the unsifted confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
Cut the butter from the stick into small slivers, dropping them into the sugar.
Add the cream and vanilla or almond extract.
Work with your fingertips until the mixture clings together somewhat.
Turn... - 46.8603
This Filled Marzipan is a delight to eat. Try this creamy chocolaty nutty and fruity marzipan for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked this Filled Marzipan. - 33.305
Chocolate Date And Nut Bars
Beat eggs thoroughly; gradually beat in sugar.
Sift flour and baking powder; add to egg-sugar mixture; then add chocolate syrup, vanilla, nuts and dates.
Beat mixture together; spread in a greased shallow 9x9-inch pan.
Bake in a 350 F oven for 25... - 36.2925
A Very Special Walnut Torte
To prepare Crust: In medium bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar.
At low speed, gradually add flour just until blended.
With floured hands, pat dough into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Prick with fork.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 10 minutes.
Lower... - 44.571
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 45.0154
Microwave Chocolate Nut Brownies
These Chocolate Nut Brownies taste terrific ! Try these chocolaty confections for your next dessert. Tell me if you like these Chocolate Nut Brownies. - 30.3096
These Marzipan rolls are a desire ! Try these marzipans rolled in ample walnuts and chocolate sprinklings for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Marzipan rolls is welcome. - 23.0938
Beat the egg whites until stiff.
Stir in the confectioner's sugar, then continue beating until very stiff and shiny.
Fold in the walnuts, candied cherries, orange and lemon peel.
Drop by half-teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
Decorate each top with a... - 36.6669
Branded Apricot Cake
1. In electric blender, puree apricots at high speed until smooth, about 5 to 10 seconds.
2. In small bowl, combine apricots, brandy and walnuts. Place cake on serving platter; spoon mixture on top of cake and allow to drip down sides. Chill. Use serrated... - 22.4421
Form in balls.
Roll in shredded coconut and bake on greased cookie pans at 350° F. for 15 to 20 minutes. - 27.058
Sugar Plum Braid
Measure water into mixing bowl.
Add 1 tsp.sugar and stir until dissolved.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Add milk, shortening, 1/4 cup sugar, egg, salt, cardamom seeds, raisins, walnuts, citron or peel, cherries, lemon rind - 30.9546
Sugar Plum Ring
Prepare dough as directed for Sugarplum Bread.
Let double (2 hours).
Punch down; divide in half.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
For Sugarplum Ring, pinch off balls of dough about 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and chopped walnuts.
Dip... - 32.4613
1. Heat chocolate in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, while oven heats, 5 minutes, or just until soft. Spread in an even layer; sprinkle walnuts on top, pressing in lightly.
2. Beat egg until foamy in small bowl with electric mixer at low speed; beat in sugar until... - 28.1616
1. Place walnuts on a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan; toast in a moderate oven (350°) 10 minutes. Whirl walnuts, '' while still warm, 1/2 cup at a time, at high speed, in container of electric blender until finely ground. (You may use a food grinder, if you... - 32.559
Strawberry Jim Jams
1. Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time,... - 33.158
Combine all ingredients.
Form into small balls and roll in powdered sugar or crushed nuts, if desired.
Keep in airtight container. - 25.0804
Drop on greased pan a small distance apart and bake in moderate oven. - 30.0897
Never Fail Divinity Candy
With mixer beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure combine sugar, water and corn syrup.
Microwave (high) 7-9 minutes to 236°F. (soft ball), stirring once or twice.
Remove 1/3 cup of this syrup; add slowly to egg whites, beating... - 26.449
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix all ingredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 13 x 9 x2 inches.
Bake 15 minutes; stir.
Cool; cover and store in refrigerator. - 28.594
Rocky Road Clusters
These Rocky Road Clusters are hit dessert choice of my family ! Try these nutty chocolaty fruity cereal confections. Tell me if you like these Rocky Road Clusters. - 34.6905
Date Nut Squares
Combine the dates and walnuts; put through a food grinder.
Sift the flour with the sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the ground dates and nuts; mix well to coat.
Beat the eggs until light.
Stir in the margarine.
Add the date mixture and mix thoroughly.
Turn... - 43.1508
Oatmeal Sundae Cups
1. Combine oatmeal cookie mix, walnuts and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Stir in water and mix with a wooden spoon 1 minute, or until mixture is well blended.
2. Grease 16 muffin tin cups generously. Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into each cup to line... - 24.6371
1. Combine the 1 cup flour and 10X sugar in medium-size bowl; beat in butter or margarine with wooden spoon until well blended. Pat firmly and evenly into bottom of an un-greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 10 minutes; remove and... - 33.5919
Choco Sugar Wafers
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, a... - 33.9185
Angels Divinity A La Mae
In saucepan combine sugar and corn syrup with water.
Cook over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and cook 1 minute or until crystals on side of pan melt.
Uncover and cook to 238°, without stirring, or until a small amount forms a soft ball... - 36.9814
Tomato Soup Cake
1. Grease two 8-inch layer cake pans; flour lightly; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; beat in... - 37.6952
Banana Nut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F. Use 8 x 8 x 2-inch cake pan with nonstick finish if possible; otherwise, lightly grease and flour one 8-inch square cake pan.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, sugar replacement, baking powder and baking soda. Add eggs, oil... - 30.8033
In a medium sized bowl, combine skim milk powder, soy flour or powder and carob.
Add oil and honey.
Stir in the hot water, then the peanuts and vanilla.
Form into balls the size of an English walnut and roll balls in chopped peanuts.
Store in airtight... - 33.748
Chocolate Nut Balls
Cream shortening, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla.
Sift flour with dry ingredients.
Blend into creamed mixture along with milk.
Stir in walnuts.
Shape dough into small 1 1/4 balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375° 8-10 minutes.
Cool slightly and dip... - 37.968
24-Hour Salad is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this 24-Hour Salad; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 36.9661
Quick Coconut Cookies
1. Trim crusts from bread; cut into 4 pieces, lengthwise, to make sticks.
2. Combine nuts and coconut in one pie plate; pour condensed milk into a second pie plate.
3. Dip bread sticks into milk to coat well; roll in nut and coconut mixture; place on a... - 28.6277
Rum Balls With Vanilla Wafers
Grind vanilla wafers and nuts very fine in a food grinder or electric blender.
Mix with cocoa, syrup and rum until a thick paste is formed.
Dust the palms of hands with the sugar.
Pull off the dough in bits, and roll into balls the size of a big cherry.
Set... - 31.589
Place sugar in top of double boiler.
Add eggs, one at a time, stirring after each addition.
Cook until thick.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour and baking powder which have been sifted together.
Lightly grease 13x9x2-inch pan, and pour in... - 39.0376
Cry Baby Cookies
Cream together sugar, egg and butter.
Sift flour, measure; then resift with soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
Add to first mixture, alternately, with molasses and milk.
Add raisins and nuts.
Drop on greased cookie tin, and bake at 375° for... - 36.3665
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of a double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat. Blend in corn syrup and bourbon or orange juice; stir in sugar, vanilla wafer cookies and pecans until well combined.
2. Roll mixture, a rounded teaspoon-ful at a time,... - 23.7612
Never Fail Fudge
In a large heavy saucepan blend sugar and cocoa.
Add milk, and stir until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, and do not stir after candy begins to boil.
Cook candy until it forms a soft ball.
Remove from stove, and add nuts, butter and vanilla.
Cool until bottom... - 33.182
Place 1/2 cup sugar and nuts in an electric blender at high speed for 30 seconds.
Work in the egg white and vanilla with a spatula.
This will make a paste firm enough to roll into balls.
Make little balls with about 1 teaspoon of the paste for each.
Roll in... - 28.1432
Super Easy Rocky Road Fudge
Line 9x13 inch baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large microwave safe bowl on high power for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10-20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Stir in vanilla... - 32.3637
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Cream butter and sugar; add chocolate, eggs, salt, flour, vanilla and nuts.
Pour into pie shell, and bake for 30 minutes at 325°. - 33.4827
1. Make pastry: Cut butter into small pieces in a large bowl; allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Work in butter until the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
3. Beat yolks with water and oil. Add to the flour... - 41.3958
Layered Date Bars
These Layered Date Bars are my passion ! Get geared for these layers of delicious date and oat blends and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Layered Date Bars are welcome ! - 44.519
Banana Split Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan in oven, while oven is heating.
2. Peel bananas; cut in half, length wise and crosswise, to make 8 pieces. Arrange bananas, cut-side down, in melted butter, to resemble spokes on a wheel.
3. Spoon... - 40.85
Vanilla Rocky Road Candy
In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, melt chocolate and butter on full power 3 minutes.
While chocolate and butter are melting, in small bowl combine beaten eggs, confectioners' sugar, salt and vanilla until well blended.
Stir nuts, marshmallows... - 38.2993
Chocolate Easter Eggs
In a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
Fold in coconut, nuts and 1 cup sugar; mix well.
Sprinkle some of the remaining sugar on a board.
Turn peanut butter mixture onto board; knead in enough of the remaining sugar until mixture... - 39.7739
No Bake Chocolate Truffles
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of a double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat. Blend in orange I juice and rum; stir in chocolate cookie crumbs, 10X sugar, and nuts until well mixed. Cover; chill in refrigerator about 2 hours, or until mixture is... - 22.6373
Lilian Kyrkos Karithopeta
1. Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg onto wax paper; reserve.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add orange rind.
3.... - 34.7231
Essential Chocolate Revel Bars
In large bowl cream together brown sugar and 1 cup butter till fluffy.
Add eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, soda, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir in oats.
Stir into creamed mixture till blended.
In heavy saucepan heat... - 44.9264
Frosty Strawberry Squares With Pecans
Stir together flour, sugar, nuts and butter.
Spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle 3/4 of the crumbs in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Reserve 10-12 whole strawberries, and slice remainder.
Combine egg... - 43.2313
Mixed Fruit Bars
1. Cook fruit according to package directions. Drain, cool, and chop.
2. Mix butter, granulated sugar, and 2 cups flour until mixture is crumbly. Press into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. Bake at 350°F 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Sift remaining 2/3 cup flour... - 37.2141
Oatmeal Drop Cookies
Combine and mix whole wheat flour, salt, soda and cinnamon.
Stir in oatmeal; reserve.
Beat shortening and sugar together until creamy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients alternately with corn syrup and milk, blending well after each addition.
Stir... - 40.3418
1. Measure flour, salt, baking soda and mace into sifter.
2. Beat shortening with brown sugar! in a large bowl with electric mixer at, high speed until fluffy; beat in egg. Pour in milk and vanilla; blend well
3. Sift in dry ingredients; mix with spoon until... - 33.5218
Orange Cup Souffles
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Cut 5/2-inch slice from tops of oranges; using teaspoon, scoop out pulp, being careful not to pierce skin. Set orange shells aside. Press some of pulp through strainer to yield 1 tablespoon orange juice; reserve juice. Chop... - 32.3355
Strawberry Cheese Cake
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°.
Lightly butter 9 or 10-inch spring-form pan.
Crust: Combine all ingredients and press compactly on bottom of pan.
Filling: Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
Add all remaining filling... - 39.5277
Combine all ingredients.
Press into 9x9-inch pan and cut in small squares.
Or roll in balls or in finger shapes.
Place confections on platter and dry several hours.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Makes about 5 dozen pieces.
Note: If desired, dip confection in melted... - 36.4837
This soft and nutty chocolate confection is served in paper cases.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a saucepan until light and pale.
Add the butter, cream; orange juice and orange rind to the egg mixture.
Stir the mixture over a medium heat until thick,... - 44.9997
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make it light and creamy.
3. Put flour and salt and mix well.
4. Put cherries and walnuts, stir and then make small balls of the dough.
5. Take an ungreased baking... - 42.7762
Nut Stuffed Figs
1. Slit figs on one side; insert nut. Spread on greased baking sheet and bake at 300°F for 15 minutes or until heated through and golden in color.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine anise seed and granulated sugar, blend to a fine powder.
3. Remove... - 22.2428
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and sugar together to make it light and creamy.
3. Put egg yolk and rind in the mixture and blend for some more time.
4. Slowly put flour and keep mixing well.
5. Mix well until a... - 43.1806
Coconut Date Porcupines
Combine sugar, dates, and eggs in a skillet.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture pulls away from sides of pan (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
Then carefully stir in cereal.
Moisten hands... - 40.0981
Coca Rum Balls
Cocoa rum balls make an impressive dessert. It is a perfect holiday dessert. They are no bake confections and are so delicious. You can serve rum balls for parties, get togethers and even gift them. Isn't it great! One rum ball recipe and so many variations... - 32.4463
Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge
1. Coat wax paper or baking pan with butter.
2. In 3-quart saucepan melt chocolate on lowest heat or over hot water.
3. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, corn syrup and milk and cook increasing heat to medium stirring until sugar dissolves.
4.... - 45.0252
Old Fashioned Candied Fruit Roll
Choose fresh dried fruits when making this confection.
Wash raisins, figs, and apricots and shake in a cloth to remove excess moisture.
Remove seeds from dates and combine with washed fruits, pineapple and cocoanut.
Put fruit-cocoanut mixture through a food... - 41.3255