- » Walnut Cluster
Walnut Cluster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut cluster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut cluster recipes.
Honey Walnut Clusters
Prepare cookie sheet by lining it with sheet of lightly buttered aluminum foil; set aside.
Place sugar and butter in large bowl; cream together.
Add vanilla and flour; combine with pastry blender.
Mix in walnuts.
Add cream and blend everything together (best... - 40.9183
Chocolate Walnut Clusters
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large pan, cream together margarine and sugar
3. Add the egg and the vanilla and beat well
4. Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and mix well again
5. Add flour, baking powder, salt and... - 45.4762
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except walnuts. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula; stir in walnuts.
2. Drop mixture by rounded... - 31.687
Walnut Granola Clusters
Microwave butter in large microwavable mixing bowl at HIGH (100% power) 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in marshmallows and cinnamon.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Quickly stir in oats, walnuts and... - 33.1939
Walnut Fruit Salad Plate
Chill orange and grapefruit sections.
Peel avocado; cut in wedges and sprinkle generously with salt and lemon juice; chill.
At serving time, peel bananas, dip in lemon juice and cut in half,lengthwise.
Coat cut surface of banana with mayonnaise and sprinkle... - 37.7879
You May Also Like!
Try this alluring Grape Clusters recipe. An easily prepared fruit recipe, this Grape Clusters is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 29.7307
Rocky Road Clusters
These Rocky Road Clusters are hit dessert choice of my family ! Try these nutty chocolaty fruity cereal confections. Tell me if you like these Rocky Road Clusters. - 34.4915
Spiced Nut Clusters
1. In a medium bowl, beat egg white until foamy, blend sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and later nuts to it and mix till the nuts are well coated
2. Pick out the nuts, drain against the bowl and place in a buttered cookie sheet in the form of... - 41.3392
Rocky Road Clusters
1.Take a 2 quart glass measuring pitcher, put sugar and cocoa in it.
2.Add milk and butter; stir well and cook for 4 minutes at High without covering.
3.Once the mixture boils, stop cooking and mix well.
4.Cook further for a minute at High.
5.Once... - 45.5803
Orange Candied Walnuts
Melt sugar, corn syrup and butter in large, shallow pan over medium-high heat.
Cook and stir about 15 minutes or until sugar mixture begins to caramelize.
Stir in extract.
Spread walnut mixture evenly onto greased baking sheet, separating walnuts... - 25.6602
Cut cantaloupes in half crosswise; remove seeds.
Combine next 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt reserving a few olive slices; toss.
Fold in mixture of whipped cream and mayonnaise.
Spoon into melons.
Garnish with remaining ingredients. - 34.6026
Rainbow Pasta Salad
Rainbow Pasta Salad is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Rainbow Pasta Salad; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 34.026
1) In a heavy skillet, over medium heat, cook a mixture of nuts, sugar, and margarine for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Ensure to coat the nuts well and to brown sugar.
3) Mix in vanilla.
4) On an ungreased foil, layer nuts and crack into... - 30.6301
Combine cranberries, marshmallows and sugar.
Cover; chill overnight.
Add apples, grapes, walnuts and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Turn into serving bowl or spoon onto pineapple slices in lettuce cups.
Trim with a cluster of green grapes, if desired. - 35.8764
Walnut Cluster Recipes By Category