- » Walnut Chutney
Walnut Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut chutney recipes.
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.1077
Mushroom Walnut Chutney
1 Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly colored; set aside.
2 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, stir together the vinegar, water, sherry,... - 39.6169
Pineapple Walnut Chutney
1. Coarsely crush chilies and mustard seed using a mortar and pestle, or seal
spices in a heavy plastic food bag and roughly crush with a rolling pin.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine the chili mixture, ginger, garlic, pineapple with juice, vinegar, sugar,... - 33.8708
Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing
The dressing you choose is definitely what that makes the dish looks appetizeing and this Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing is just an awesome deal to try! What's more inviting is that I have used low fat yogurt making it a gilt-free salad to... - 31.8935
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Apple Chutney
Cranberry apple chutney is a spiced apple, cranberry and raisin chuteny. A cooked chutney, this indulgently spiced and sweetened chutney is made with fresh fruits. With added onions for that extra flavor dose, the cranberry apple chutney is spiced with... - 47.2796
Seed, chop, and blanch lemon in boiling water for 2 minutes, set aside.
In a saucepan combine preserves, vinegar, sugar, curry, ginger, and cheesecloth bag containing cinnamon stick and cloves.
Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves.
Add lemon,... - 44.6969
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 43.7965
In a large saucepan combine cranberries, brown sugar, raisins, celery, apple, water, walnuts, ginger, lemon juice, onion salt, and cloves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Store, covered, in the... - 35.1652
Maraschino Cherry Chutney
Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool. - 23.9626
1. Wash cranberries; remove stems.
2. In 5-quartDutch oven, combine vinegar, sugar, ginger, garlic, mustard seed, salt and red-pepper flakes. Over high heat, bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
3. Add apple... - 37.5995
Fig And Apple Chutney
Clip stems from figs.
Using metal blade, process figs, a portion at a time, with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; you should have 6 cups.
Place in a 6-quart or larger pan.
Peel, core, and quarter apples.
Process, a portion at a time, with on-off bursts... - 46.5409
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350F.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up on low heat.
3) Add curry, ginger and brown sugar to the pan and combine the ingredients by stirring.
4) Put off the stove and add the nuts and chutney. Keep on mixing... - 44.771
Peel and slice peaches; chop walnuts, pecans, raisins and peppers coarsely.
Combine peaches, walnuts and pecans; set aside.
Combine onion, raisins, peppers, currants, lemons and garlic with vinegar, sugar and spices in large kettle.
Bring to a boil; simmer... - 40.3593
1) Take a bowl and combine walnuts, peaches and pecans in it. Set aside.
2) Take large kettle and combine raisins, onion, currants, peppers, garlic, lemons, vinegar, spices and sugar in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for... - 43.2739
Walnut Chutney Recipes By Category