- » Walnut Chutney
Walnut Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut chutney recipes.
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.7626
Mushroom Walnut Chutney
1 Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly colored; set aside.
2 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, stir together the vinegar, water, sherry,... - 37.5032
Pineapple Walnut Chutney
1. Coarsely crush chilies and mustard seed using a mortar and pestle, or seal
spices in a heavy plastic food bag and roughly crush with a rolling pin.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine the chili mixture, ginger, garlic, pineapple with juice, vinegar, sugar,... - 32.5897
Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing
The dressing you choose is definitely what that makes the dish looks appetizeing and this Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing is just an awesome deal to try! What's more inviting is that I have used low fat yogurt making it a gilt-free salad to... - 30.4039
You May Also Like!
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 44.3184
Maraschino Cherry Chutney
Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool. - 22.7493
Cranberry Apple Chutney
Cranberry apple chutney is a spiced apple, cranberry and raisin chuteny. A cooked chutney, this indulgently spiced and sweetened chutney is made with fresh fruits. With added onions for that extra flavor dose, the cranberry apple chutney is spiced with... - 45.4976
1) Pare the mangoes, then cut the flesh into slices.
2) In a glass or ceramic bowl or other container, put the raw mangoes and then add the vinegar, soft dark brown sugar, salt, chili powder and chopped ginger.
3) Mix well, cover with lid, and... - 40.5516
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350F.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up on low heat.
3) Add curry, ginger and brown sugar to the pan and combine the ingredients by stirring.
4) Put off the stove and add the nuts and chutney. Keep on mixing... - 42.5862
1 Clean the mint leaves and wash them well.
2 Chop the leaves finely.
3 Chop the green chillies.
4 In a grinder jar, add all the ingredients and grind until smooth.
5 In a bowl, beat the curd well.
6 Combine with the ground mixture.
7 ... - 32.6032
Seed, chop, and blanch lemon in boiling water for 2 minutes, set aside.
In a saucepan combine preserves, vinegar, sugar, curry, ginger, and cheesecloth bag containing cinnamon stick and cloves.
Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves.
Add lemon,... - 45.0209
Peel and slice peaches; chop walnuts, pecans, raisins and peppers coarsely.
Combine peaches, walnuts and pecans; set aside.
Combine onion, raisins, peppers, currants, lemons and garlic with vinegar, sugar and spices in large kettle.
Bring to a boil; simmer... - 36.7933
1) Take a bowl and combine walnuts, peaches and pecans in it. Set aside.
2) Take large kettle and combine raisins, onion, currants, peppers, garlic, lemons, vinegar, spices and sugar in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for... - 41.2872
Fig And Apple Chutney
Clip stems from figs.
Using metal blade, process figs, a portion at a time, with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; you should have 6 cups.
Place in a 6-quart or larger pan.
Peel, core, and quarter apples.
Process, a portion at a time, with on-off bursts... - 44.061
Walnut Chutney Recipes By Category