- » Walnut Cheese Patty
Walnut Cheese Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut cheese patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut cheese patty recipes.
Vegetarian Mushroom Patties
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil until thoroughly blended. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add oil and heat 1 minute. Cook patties over medium heat until... - 34.0763
Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Patties
Mix ingredients well.
Heat prepared frying pan on medium or low heat and spread large spoonfuls of mixture into shape of patties about 1/2 to 1/4" thick in frying pan.
Cover and cook until lower side is brown, about 5 minutes; turn patties and brown other... - 40.329
Mix first 7 ingredients together and season to taste with chili powder, hot sauce, or other seasoning.
Shape into patties.
Roll in whole wheat flour or bread crumbs.
Fry in hot oil (not deep).
When forming patties, dip hands in cold water before... - 36.4301
Blue Cheese Burgers With Red Onions
Combine beef, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Shape meat mixture into 12 oval patties.
Mash cheese and blend with walnuts in a small bowl.
Divide cheese mixture equally; place onto centers of 6 meat patties.
Top with remaining meat patties; tightly... - 43.8669
Sizzling Cheese Salad
1 On a serving platter arrange greens, olives, and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate. In a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, green onion, mustard, and walnut oil (if using). Cover and shake well; refrigerate.
2 In a small bowl combine egg and water; use... - 32.4055
Blue Cheese Burgers
Make your ho-hum burgers truly extraordinary with melted blue cheese. Just load it up with your favorite patties, veggies, loads of melted cheese, your favorite relish, marinades and add-ons and you have a burger to die for. Plus, it's really easy to assemble... - 130.37
Sprinkle 12 small boat-shaped pans and 18 round patty pans with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out dough to fit pans.
Place dough in pans without stretching.
Pierce tartlet... - 39.649
1. Mix ground beef lightly with wheat-flakes cereal, cheese, walnuts, seasoned salt and water; shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2.Broil, 3 inches from heat, 4 minutes on each side for medium, or until meat is done as you like it. Put together,... - 19.7163
1) Combine together ground beef lightly with wheat-flakes cereal, cheese, walnuts, seasoned salt, and water.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1/2-inch thick and broil for 4 minutes on each side for medium, keeping them 3 inches from heat,... - 33.5422
Sherried Onion Skillet Supper
Put onions into a large skillet.
Pour bouillon over them and cover pan; simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and rhubarb sauce; sprinkle with sherry; then simmer for another 5 minutes.
In another skillet, fry sausage patties until done, pouring off... - 39.1829
Preheat browning dish according to manufacturer's directions.
Combine beef, wheat germ, walnuts, and green onion.
Shape into 2 patties.
Place patties on browning dish and cook on HI, 1 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Turn patties over and cook on HI, 1 1/2... - 31.4495
Mix beans, walnuts, sunflower nuts, Parmesan cheese, parsley, horseradish and egg.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Drop bean mixture into 6 equal mounds in skillet; flatten and shape into patties 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Cook patties... - 36.2465
Prepare Cucumber Sauce.
In small saucepan over high heat, heat V8 juice to boiling.
Stir in rice; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
In medium bowl, stir together cooked rice,... - 42.5857
Double Wheat Burgers
1. In a large bowl, beat egg and egg whites to blend. Stir in bread crumbs, wheat germ, walnuts, green onions, cottage cheese, parsley, basil, oregano, and paprika. Season to taste with salt.
2. On an oiled 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheet, shape... - 26.261
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 57.339