- » Walnut Cheese
Walnut Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut cheese recipes.
Cheesecake With Walnut Praline And Chocolate Ganache
Dessert lovers and cheese lovers cannot resist cheesecakes, let us add some difference to the regular cheesecake with walnut praline and chocolate ganache. This cheesecake definitely has a twist to it. Watch this video and see how the chef proceeds to make... - 121.287
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.072
Healthy Nacho Cheese Bites
Watch this outstanding video that shares a great idea to make healthy nacho cheese bites. The recipe that the video shows is absolutely nutritious with plenty of nuts, fresh vegetables and lettuce. Try out this recipe to make a healthy party menu that looks... - 110.854
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 95.6529
Goats Cheese And Walnut Salad
1. Store the vinaigrette dressing in the fridge until required.
2. Prepare the pané.
3. Peel, then finely slice the red onion, place in a dish and cover.
4. Using a potato peeler, remove any stringy part of the celery. Wash and dry well and... - 89.106
Gorgonzola Walnut Terrine
What a Bachelor party without an Cheesy-Appetizer on the Menu. Nick shares his easy-to make Terrine Recipe. A perfect portion of goat cheese, blended with cream cheese, while adding green onions and seasoned with pepper. Walnuts filled in between the cheese... - 78.7488
Cheese And Walnut Pate
1. Into a mixing bowl, use a fine mesh sieve to sieve the cottage cheese into a fine paste.
2. Grind the walnuts in a food processor to a fine sandy texture.
3. Grease a pate mold or individual ramekin molds with salad oil.
4. In a... - 48.4614
Walnut Brownie Cheesecake
Lightly grease sides of 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
Combine crust ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly over bottom of pan.
Chill while preparing filling.
In bowl of electric mixer, combine Ricotta cheese, brown sugar, half-and-half, cocoa, flour, vanilla and... - 46.4664
Blue Cheese Walnut Muffles
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine the milk, butter, egg and Tabasco.
Make a well in the center of the flour... - 46.2658
Pear, Walnut And Goat Cheese Salad
Wash and trim the watercress, removing and discarding the tough stems and old leaves.
Drain, dry and wrap in a clean, damp kitchen towel.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill and crisp.
Peel, quarter and core the pears.
Cut each quarter into... - 46.0591
Cheese And Walnut Bites
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2. Cream butter and cheddar. Slowly sieve in flour with thyme, spices and salt. Stir to form a soft dough.
3. Make small bite-sized balls from the mixture. Press a half walnut into the middle of... - 44.9394
Walnut Cheese Pie
1. Prepare the cornflake pie shell as directed. Press evenly over the bottom of a greased 7" x 8" (1 8-20 cm.) round cake tin or loose bottom cake tin. Chill while you make the filling.
2. Sieve cottage cheese through a wire sieve and knead until very smooth.... - 44.7843
Walnut And Cheese Roulade
Line a 20 X 30 cm/8 X 12 inch Swiss roll tin with greased greaseproof paper or lightly greased baking parchment.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F, Gas Mark 5.
Chop the walnuts very finely and mix with the flour or flour and baking powder and the... - 44.6625
Walnut And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice; let stand while making stuffing.
Heat olive oil with butter in heavy medium nonaluminum skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent.
Increase heat to medium high.
Stir in walnuts and cook about... - 43.819
Stilton And Walnut Stuffed Tenderloin
Saute mushrooms, parsley, and green onions in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Remove from heat.
Combine walnuts and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Stir walnut mixture into mushroom mixture.
Set... - 43.7741
Cheese And Walnut Savouries
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5
2. Grease baking sheets
3. Sift the flour, seasonings into a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and the rest of the pastry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon to make... - 43.2065
Cottage Cheese And Walnut Tea Bread
1) Grease a loaf tin or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put cottage cheese and sugar, beat well until blended.
4) Add the eggs one at a time and beat well,... - 42.7394
Walnut Cream Sandwdch
1. To make the cream cheese spread, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth.
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. Using a butter knife spread the cream cheese on one side of both the bread slices.... - 42.1147
Maple Walnut Cheesecake
MELT margarine in small skillet.
Add walnuts; cook until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Stir in cheesecake crust crumbs.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 8-inch square pan which has been lined with foil.
MIX milk with cheesecake filling mix, syrup and... - 41.9297
Goat Cheese And Walnut Souffle With Watercress And Frisee Salad
Make the souffles: Coat the bottom and sides of each of 8 buttered 1/2 cap ramekins with about 1 tablespoon of the walnuts and arrange the ramekins in a jelly-roll pan.
In a small saucepan melt the butter over moderately low heat, whisk in the flour, and cook... - 40.7028
California Walnut Cheese Logs
This California Walnut Cheese Logs is very versatile. Also, this California Walnut Cheese Logs can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so why not give it a try! - 40.2258
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 39.0627
Walnut Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix Yogurt Cheese with cream cheese.
2. Spread cheese mixture on one side of a bread slice.
3. Top it with walnuts.
4. Spread jam on the remaining bread slice and top it on the other slice with the jam side down.
5.... - 38.4225
Blue Cheese Walnut Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
In blender, process sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup water, milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 38.213
Glazed Cheese Cake
1. Uncover the cheese cake and remove from pan.
2. Over the frozen cake, spread apricot preserves and cut into 6 pieces.
3. Over each piece, place a walnut half.
4. Let the cake sit at room temperature for 1 hour to thaw.
5. ... - 37.3716
Fusilli With Walnut Cream Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in food processor, combine ricotta cheese, milk, walnuts, parsley, garlic and salt and process until smooth.
2. Transfer sauce to large nonstick skillet and add broccoli and dried tomatoes.
Cook over low heat 5-8 minutes, until... - 37.3548
Twice Baked Goat's Cheese Souffles With Apple & Walnut Salad
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and use about 1 tbsp to grease 6 x 200ml souffle dishes. Place the remaining butter back on the heat, then scatter over the flour and mix well. Cook for 5 mins stirring constantly, then gradually whisk in the warm milk,... - 37.0342
Ham And Cheese Salad With Walnut Dressing
1. Bring about 1/4 cup of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1- or 2-quart saucepan. Thaw the artichoke hearts under hot running water, then place them in the saucepan and cook, covered, for 2 minutes. Drain the artichoke hearts, rinse with cold water, drain... - 35.8823
Savory Cheese Apple And Walnut Bread
Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the prepared apple, cheese and walnuts.
Beat the egg and milk together and stir into the flour mixture to give a stiff batter.
Spoon... - 34.7045
Blue Cheese And Walnut Spinach Salad With Maple Dressing
1. On a large platter and place spinach top with blue cheese and walnuts.
2. In a small saucepan warm maple syrup.
3. Into a small bowl pour vinegar.
4. Into vinegar whisk oil in a slow stream and whisk in maple syrup slowly.
5. To serve, pour... - 34.046
Walnut Cheese Loaf
Combine all ingredients.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Serve with favorite sauce. - 33.0445
Warm Cheese Walnut Pitas
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except pitas.
2. Onto bottom half of each pita spread half of the cheese-walnut mixture; top each with remaining half of pita.
3. Arrange pitas on baking sheet and bake until cheese is... - 32.9185
Walnut Cheese Sticks
Blend cottage cheese and butter together with a fork.
Sift flour, measure, and sift again into the butter mixture, and blend until dough holds together.
Roll out on a lightly floured board until 1/8 inch thick.
Spread dough with melted butter, then sprinkle... - 32.2603
Walnut Cream Cheese Finger Sandwickes
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper until blended.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into three... - 31.7112
Blue Cheese Walnut Balls
Combine cheese and butter in a bowl and mix well.
Stir in walnuts and enough milk to make a smooth, stiff mixture.
Chill 2 hours.
With the palms of your hands, roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
Roll 1/3 of the balls in paprika, 1/3 in chopped parsley and 1/3 in... - 30.6199
Heinz Zesty Walnut Spread
1. In a small bowl using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, ketchup, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce until well blended and stir in walnuts.
2. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers. - 29.8869
Cheese And Walnut Sandwiches
In a bowl, combine butter, cheese, walnuts, mustard, salt and pepper.
Spread this mixture on four buttered slices of bread.
Sandwich with remaining four slices.
Cover with a damp towel and keep in the refrigerator for atleast one hour.
Remove... - 28.7146
Blue Cheese And Walnut Spread
In bowl or food processor, beat Gorgonzola and cream cheese until smooth, being careful not to overmix.
Fold in chopped walnuts, brandy, and pepper to taste.
Transfer to attractive 1 cup (250 mL) dish, smoothing top; garnish with walnut halves. (Spread can be... - 28.5055
Pear Walnut & Blue Cheese Salad
In a large bowl, combine watercress, lettuce, pears, and walnuts.
Add dressing and mix gently.
Spoon mixture onto 6 salad plates.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Add salt to taste. - 28.2313
Walnut Cheese Spread
Combine cheese, nuts, butter and seasonings in a bowl, and beat until as smooth as possible.
This spread can be refrigerated until needed.
Serve at room temperature. - 27.5077
Dill Walnut And Cottage Cheese Cloverleaf Rolls
In a large bowl proof the yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water for 5 minutes, or until it is foamy.
Add 1 cup of the flour, the cottage cheese, the egg, the dill, the dill seeds, the walnuts, the zest, and the salt and beat the mixture with a wooden spoon unti - 27.0715
Cheese And Walnut Loaf
1. Combine the cottage cheese, walnuts, mustard, breadcrumbs, peppercorns and eggs in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Lightly oil a 1 lb (500g) loaf tin or a small casserole. Put the mixture into the tin or dish.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at Gas Mark... - 26.857
Linguine With Walnut Cheese Sauce
Combine until well mixed and set aside.Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain pasta and add sauce immediately. - 26.4864
Cheese And Walnut Fingers
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Mix the cheese, nuts and seasoning and spread onto the toast.
Cut each slice into three.
Broil until lightly browned. - 26.0763
Walnut Cheese Spread
Beat the cheeses together until smooth; add kirsch and continue beating until well blended.
Stir in walnuts.
Let ripen 24 hours before serving with Walnut Bread. - 25.8438
Bleu Cheese Walnut Dip
Bleu Cheese Walnut Dip is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Bleu Cheese Walnut Dip; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 24.9588
Cheese And Walnut Dip
With a fork, work the cheese until creamy, adding the milk a little at a time. Beat in the grated onion, tomato paste to taste and seasoning. Finally fold in the chopped walnuts. Serve with crisps, crackers and pretzels. Makes 600 ml (1 pint) - 24.0324
Walnut Cheese Wafers
1. Blend cheese, butter, flour, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Divide mixture in half and place on two sheets of wax paper. Roll up to form 2 6-inch logs. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Unwrap logs and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Cut each log into 24... - 24.0249
Soften cream cheese with a little cream.
Shape into balls, using 1 level tsp. for each.
Place between walnut halves.
You may make these ahead of time and refrigerate. - 23.7539
Walnut Cheese Wafers
1. Blend cheese, butter, flour, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Divide mixture in half and place on two sheets of wax paper. Roll up to from 2 6-inch logs. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Unwrap logs and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Cut each log into 24 1/4... - 23.1609
Walnut Cheese Recipes By Category