- » Walnut Butter
Walnut Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut butter recipes.
Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter
1. Take out the pumpkin seeds and wash.
2. Mix olive oil in the seeds place in a aluminium lined cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Put all the ingredients in the processing jar except honey... - 102.348
Festive Butter Wafers
Festive Butter Wafers are just perfect to be served on special occasions. Try this recipe and enjoy them in the festive season. These cookies have coconut, walnuts and raisins to make festive occasion a special occasion. - 49.4831
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents is a unique cookies that is simply delicious! I baked these for a friend when he came over and he loved it! Finished the whole thing in minutes. You just have to try these yummy ! - 48.3758
Apple Butter Betty
1. Preheat the oven to at 350°.
2. To prepare Lemon Sauce:
3. In small saucepan combine 2/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cornstarch and dash salt and blend in 1 cup water.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mixture is... - 43.8219
Butter Nut Cruxchies
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, butter, water, and salt; mix well.
2. Lat it come to a boil,; cook, stirring at intervals, until mixture reaches soft crack stage (285°).
3. Mix in in 1/2 cup walnuts.
4. Transfer the mixture into a buttered 15- x... - 41.0535
Coffee Walnut Buns
Place milk, sugar and butter in small saucepan, heat just to lukewarm; dissolve yeast in this mixture.
Sift flour and salt, make well in centre, break in eggs.
Stir in lukewarm yeast and milk mixture, beat until thoroughly combined.
Mix in sultanas.... - 38.8917
Walnut Butter Drops
Cream butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract together until fluffy.
Beat in egg; add chopped walnuts.
Combine flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt; add to creamed mixture; stir to form a moderately stiff dough.
Drop in small mounds onto ungreased cookie... - 38.1995
Brussels Sprouts With Walnut Butter
Wash and trim Brussels sprouts.
Soak 20 minutes in cold salted water.
Cook Brussels sprouts in 1 inch boiling salted water, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Cover and continue cooking over moderate heat 10-15 minutes or longer, until crisp-tender.
Drain, if... - 32.8718
Walnut Butter Balls
1. Start heating oven to 300Â°F.
2. Into medium bowl sift flour with sugar, salt, and instant coffee powder. With pastry blender or two knives, cut butter until size of small peas.
3. Press dough together. Shape into small balls; roll in chopped walnuts.... - 32.3456
Walnut Butter Frosting
This nuttilicious walnut butter frosting is a great and delcious frosting that I sometimes eat out of the blender itself! It is that good. Made with walnuts and milk and butter flavored with vanilla, this frosting is especially great on cookies and cakes. - 30.2501
Walnut Butter Crunch
Melt butter in heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat.
Add sugar, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Add 1 /4 cup water and syrup.
Cook over low heat until candy is brittle when tested in cold water or 290 degrees on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat; stir... - 30.2239
Walnut Butter Crunch
Melt butter in saucepan.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Add sugar and stir until well blended; then cook without stirring over medium heat to 290°F., or until a little of the mixture dropped in cold water "cracks." Add chopped nuts; quickly pour into greased or... - 25.9652
Walnut Streusel Topping
Combine sugar and flour in a small bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Stir in walnuts. - 24.7517
Cinnamon Walnut Butter
In a small bowl, beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer until softened.
Beat in brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until light and fluffy.
Stir in walnuts.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 6 weeks.
Allow to soften at room... - 23.7781
Blanch walnuts by covering with water in a small saucepan, and bringing water to a boil.
Drain and rinse walnuts.
In a food processor, grind nuts until soft and spreadable, blending in honey to produce a smoother texture.
Store in refrigrator.
Keeps for about... - 23.6428