- » Walnut Bread
Walnut Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut bread recipes.
Apple Walnut Bread
1. In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and add diced apple and walnuts. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, shortening and the milk and mix well.
3. Add the egg mixture into the dry... - 49.1433
Zucchini Walnut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Greased 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan and keep aside.
1) Take waxed paper and combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and add sugar, oil and eggs.... - 46.5306
Lemon Walnut Bread
1) Set oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take an 8 1/2- by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan and grease it lightly with cooking spray.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together dry ingredients in it.
4) Take a medium bowl and then beat... - 46.4618
Lemon Black Walnut Bread
Lemon Black Walnut Bread has a different taste. The lemon juice with sugar gives the Lemon Black Walnut Bread a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 46.2379
Savory Walnut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) To a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and brown sugar.
3) Beat the egg until thick and lemon-colored.
4) Now, beat the milk into the egg.
5) Add the sifted dry ingredients... - 46.064
Prune And Walnut Bread
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Mix boiling water, soda, and prunes and cool to lukewarm; drain off liquid and reserve.
Beat sugar, egg, butter, and vanilla until well blended.
Add flour mixture, about 1/3 at a... - 45.4354
Whole Wheat Walnut Bread
Whole Wheat Walnut Bread has a Wonderful taste. The wheat flour and walnuts gives the Whole Wheat Walnut Bread Gripping taste. - 45.0719
Whole Wheat Walnut Bread
Sprinkle yeast on water in a large mixing bowl and stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add milk, butter, honey, salt, and 1 cup flour.
Stir thoroughly until well blended.
Stir in 3 more cups of flour, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Add the... - 44.1385
Apricot And Walnut Bread
1. In a basin, mis together the flours and salt; add sugar to it and make a hollow well in its centre
2. In a small bowl, mix together the yeast with warm milk and water and leave it for ten minutes in a warm place to turn frothy
3. Stir the yeast... - 44.0044
1. Mix together the flours and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in 250 ml / 8 fl oz / 1 cup of the water, the honey and the yeast.
2. Set aside until the yeast dissolves and the mixture is frothy.
3. Add the remaining water. With a... - 43.9996
1. Preheat the oven at 220°C (425°F) mark 7.
2. Into a warmed large mixing bowl sift the flour and salt.
3. Rub in the butter with your fingertips, then stir in the yeast and chopped walnuts.
4. Pour in enough tepid water to make a... - 43.6582
Banana Walnut Bread
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add banana and milk to creamed mixture;... - 42.9201
Mom's Walnut Bread
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in 1 /14 cups of the walnuts.
Add the vegetable oil, milk, egg and vanilla and mix just until blended.
Spoon into a greased and floured 5x9 inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60... - 42.9036
Pour Cream And Walnut Bread
Cream the sugar with the margarine or butteruntil light and fluffy, and then beat in 2 of the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into another bowl.
Fold half of the dry ingredients into the... - 42.7295
Lemon Zest Flavored Zucchini Walnut Bread
Prepare grated zucchini and set aside.
Rinse raisins, drain, and mix with 2 tablespoons of the flour.
Sift flour with soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
Beat eggs and gradually beat in the sugar, then the oil.
With rubber spatula, blend in dry... - 42.4561
Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread
The Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread sounded interesting from when I heard it. This Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread had a great texture and I keep making it again and again. Nuts in them look great! - 42.2543
Rye Wheat And Walnut Bread
In a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, rye flour, bran, walnuts, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, molasses, and honey.
Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until blended.
Coat a round 1-quart casserole with no-stick... - 41.6733
Raisin-black Walnut Bread
Mix raisins, 2 1/2 cups hot water and soda; let stand overnight.
Beat eggs slightly; add sugar and short- ening.
Drain raisins; reserve liquid.
Sift flour and salt; add to egg mixture alternately with reserved raisin liquid.
Add raisins, walnuts and... - 41.169
Pineapple Orange Walnut Bread
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat together margarine and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, orange juice and orange peel.
Alternately stir in one-third flour mixture and one-half undrained... - 40.8872
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare loaf tin by greasing it and covering it with flour.
3. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together into a bowl and add the sugar. Mix well till completely combined
4. Whip the egg yolks with milk in another... - 40.8705
Banana Walnut Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the bottom of a 8 1/2- by 4 1/2 by 3-inch loaf pan.
3. Cream shortening until light and glossy. Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until very well blended.
4. Fold in chopped walnuts.
5.... - 40.5756
Coffee Walnut Bread
Grease and line a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Sift the flour, instant coffee powder and salt into a large bowl, add the soft margarine, eggs, sugar, ground coffee and ground walnuts.
Mix well together adding enough milkto give a creamy consistency.
Beat... - 40.0991
Savory Walnut Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-4-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar.
In a large bowl, beat egg until thick and lemon-colored.
Add milk and continue... - 39.8701
Lightly grease a 1kg (21b) loaf tin and line it with baking parchment.
Sift the flours and salt in a large bowl.
Stir in the yeast, sugar, and walnut pieces.
Make a well in the centre of the mixture.
Mix the oil with the water, pour into the well in the... - 38.9399
Spiced Date And Walnut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift together the flour and spice, adding back any bran from the sieve. Stir in the dates and walnuts.
3. Mix the oil, sugar and milk, then stir... - 38.3092
Black Walnut Bread
Black walnut bread is a nice and soft nut bread. Prepared at home with a mik and flour batter, it bakes easily and comes out soft and delicious. Serve it with tea or coffee as a snack or use it for breakfast. - 37.1776
Butterscotch Walnut Bread
Add sugar gradually, while beating with a spoon until light.
Add butter, and blend.
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Add to egg mixture alternately with the buttermilk, and stir until mixed.
Pour into a greased or oiled loaf pan about... - 37.1125
Apricot Walnut Bread
1. Combine milk, water, dried apricots, and orange peel in a 2-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring once.
2. Add brown sugar, egg, and oil to fruit mixture, beating to blend... - 36.7483
Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
Stir in graham flour and walnuts.
Beat egg lightly; beat in brown sugar, molasses, buttermilk and shortening.
Stir into dry mixture just until flour is moistened.
Spoon into 3 greased 1-pound cans.
Bake at 350... - 36.6139
Dark Date And Walnut Bread
Pour the boiling water over the dates and shortening; stir and cool.
Add sugar to eggs gradually, while beating with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; stir into date mixture.
Stir in vanilla.
Stir in all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda... - 36.5989
Zucchini Walnut Bread
Beat eggs gradually adding sugar.
Add oil, combine dry ingredients and add to mixture, alternating with zucchini.
Stir in raisins, walnuts and vanilla.
Turn into 2 greased and lightly floured loaf pans, 9" x 5" x 2 3/4".
Bake at 350Â° for about 55... - 36.4749
Apricot Walnut Bread
1. Combine milk, water, dried apricots, and orange peel in a 2-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring once.
2. Add brown sugar, egg, and oil to fruit mixture, beating... - 36.4172
Fig And Walnut Bread
1. Put the flours in the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and molasses, set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a slightly sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes until the... - 35.6559
Pineapple Walnut Bread
Beat together the oil, honey, and eggs; stir in the pineapple juice.
Stir the dry ingredients together, then add to the liquid using just a few strokes.
Spoon the batter into an oiled loaf pan; bake at 350°F for about one hour, until a toothpick comes out... - 35.0676
Savory Cheese Apple And Walnut Bread
Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the prepared apple, cheese and walnuts.
Beat the egg and milk together and stir into the flour mixture to give a stiff batter.
Spoon... - 34.7045
Banana And Walnut Bread
Beat the butter and sugar together until they are fluffy.
Gradually beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the bananas.
Sift the flour and salt together, then gradually beat into the bananas.
Stir in the walnuts and cinnamon.
Spoon into a well-greased... - 34.6748
Pumpkin Walnut Bread
Sift together first 6 ingredients.
Beat eggs slightly in a bowl; stir in pumpkin, sugar, milk and melted butter, mixing well.
Add dry ingredients and mix well.
Stir in nuts.
Spread in a well-greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven 50 to 55... - 33.6377
Apple & Walnut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350?F. Butter a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Dust pan with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add sugar stir with a fork.
3. Combine eggs, butter and juice in a small bowl. Add to the dry ingredients... - 33.471
Walnut Bread Recipes By Category