- » Walnut Bran
Walnut Bran Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut bran recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut bran recipes.
Pineapple Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) Use a mixing bowl, to combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and bran. Place it aside.
3) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off until coarsely... - 48.823
Banana Walnut Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off to chop, coarsely.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, transfer the walnuts and place aside.
5) In the work bowl, add flour,... - 48.0808
Apple Walnut Oat Bran Muffins
These apple walnut oat bran muffins are a healthy choice when it comes to snacking. Made with whole wheat flour and oat bran this muffin recipe is packed with nutrition. Baked with apples and walnuts along with brown sugar this is one recipe that you need to... - 40.8926
Cornmeal-walnut Bran Muffins
Combine milk and bran in medium bowl and let stand at room temperature overnight or at least eight hours.
Stir in egg and melted butter.
Fold in dry ingredients which have been well blended, stirring only until dry ingredients are moistened.
Grease muffin... - 37.9204
Bran And Walnut Muffins
Place All-Bran cereal in large bowl and cover with 2 cups boiling water.
Soak 15-20 minutes.
In another bowl blend sugars, salt, shortening, eggs, buttermilk, soda and flour.
Combine with bran mix and nuts.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 6... - 30.9204
You May Also Like!
Apricot Bran Chews
Combine bran cereal and water in a small bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; add egg and beat until fluffy.
Mix in honey, vanilla, and cereal mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder,... - 36.6402
Apricot Bran Muffins
Apricot Bran Muffins has a yumlogical taste. The walnuts and egg gives the Apricot Bran Muffins a lip smacking taste. - 41.1904
Bran Fruit Squares
Soak bran in milk 5 min.
Work shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Then add granulated sugar gradually, while continuing to work with spoon until light.
Add egg and soaked bran.
Sift together next 4 ingredients, and combine, with raisins and... - 43.5798
Honey Raisin And Walnut Bread
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cereal, sugar, raisins, and nuts until thoroughly blended.
In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs, honey, and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until well blended.
Pour batter into a greased... - 33.3861
Raisin Bran Muffins
Raisin Bran Muffins are delicious muffins that you will get addicted to with the first bit! Here is a brilliant Raisin Bran Muffins recipe that is sure to win you some fans. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and try it! - 40.9173
Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins
Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins is an irresistible side dish recipe. This delicious Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.4633
Applesauce Oat Bran Muffins
Applesauce oat bran muffins are mild and sweet oat bran muffins baked with unsweetened applesauce. Itâ€™s a delightful treat filled with raisins. This applesauce muffin recipe comes with a topping of cinnamon and walnuts that makes it even more delicious. - 42.8914
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease 9 inch x 5 inch x 3 inch loaf tin with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine dates and hot water. Keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, add brown sugar, egg and shortening. Mix... - 47.4887
Oat Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together oat bran, buttermilk, milk, and raisins.
Let stand 20 minutes; stir once or twice.
Add egg, oil, and sugar; stir until well blended.
In another bowl, stir together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and... - 34.3469
Applesauce Bran Bread
1. Combine All-Bran and applesauce; let stand until most of moisture is absorbed. Add egg and shortening; beat well.
2. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add to All-Bran mixture, stirring only until combined. Pour... - 32.1711