- » Walnut Bar
Walnut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut bar recipes.
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 49.5459
Fruity Walnut Bars
Fruity Walnut Bars are the most irresistible snack. Here's the recipe for this wonderful treat, filled with the goodness of walnuts and prunes. Try them out and let me know how it turned out for you. - 49.2381
Walnut Meringue Bars
In a bowl, combine flour, egg yolks, sugar, butter and vanilla.
Blend with fork until dough comes away from sides, of bowl.
Press dough into an 1 lxl6-inch pan.
Spread with jam.
Beat egg whites until stiff, gradually beating in 1 cup sugar.
Fold in... - 47.7876
Buttery Raisin Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, sift together all but 2 tablespoons of flour and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat 2/3 cup sugar, the butter, and margarine with a mixer on high speed for about... - 46.7538
Sugar Topped Walnut Bars
In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Beat in butter and egg yolks.
Press into an ungreased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
For filling, in a bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in the walnuts, sugar and vanilla.
Pour over crust.
Bake at 300° for 55-60 minutes or... - 44.9327
Sunflower Seed Walnut Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit (160°c / Gas Mark 3)
2 Grease two 23 x 33-cm (9 x 13-inch) tins.
3 For the bottom layer, in a bowl mix half the oil, a third of the honey, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons baking powder, half the flour and... - 44.7658
Apricot Walnut Bars
Early on day:
1. Rinse apricots. In saucepan, cover apricots with water; bring to boil; then simmer 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop.
2. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
3. Into bowl sift 1 cup flour with granulated sugar; with pastry blender or two knives,... - 44.7233
Maple Walnut Bars
Combine the 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) of flour, brown sugar replacement, and margarine in a mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, a fork, or your fingers, work the dough into crumbs.
Press the crumbs into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) baking... - 42.7304
Banana Walnut Bars
Using an electric mixer, beat margarine, brown sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and mashed banana.
Combine flour and baking powder in another bowl.
Stir to mix.
Beat into banana mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in... - 42.6138
Date And Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease and line bottom of a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
3. In a large bowl, tip in the baking powder and salt and mix well
4. In another medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat... - 42.0449
Walnut Bar Cookies
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form. Beat in brown sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Onto... - 40.7642
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Make Cookie Crust: In small bowl, with wooden spoon, cream butter with sugar until fluffy. With hands, work in flour until mixture is smooth.
3. Pat into bottom of an ungreased 9-by-9-by-l 3/4-inch pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 40.6144
Black Walnut Bar Cookies
Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup flour.
Cut in the butter.
Press into a 10-inch square pan and bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
Mix 1 cup brown sugar with beaten eggs, salt, 1 teaspoon flour, vanilla extract, coconut and black walnuts.
Put this on the... - 40.2156
Currant Walnut Bar Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and ginger into a medium-size bowl.
In another medium-size bowl, toss currants and nuts with 1/4 cup of the flour mixture.
In... - 38.8706
Walnut Meringue Bars
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk and salt; mix well.
Add flour; blend thoroughly.
Pat mixture into 10 x 15-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
Spread jelly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in remaining sugar... - 38.265
Triple Treat Walnut Bars
1. Cream butter, cheese and brown sugar in a bowl until light. Add 1 cup whole wheat flour and wheat germ and mix until smooth. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 2-quart glass baking dish; spread evenly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 36.3532
Preheat oven to 325° F.and grease a 7 x 11-inch baking pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg with honey and vanilla.
Combine flour, soda, and salt and add to the first mixture.
Spread the batter in prepared pan, sprinkle nuts over the top, and bake... - 34.5094
Apple Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel, core, and finely chop apple. There should be about 1 1/2 cups.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together oatmeal, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar until blended. Press firmly into bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
3. Top... - 33.8808
Walnut Bar Recipes By Category