- » Walnut Ball
Walnut Ball Recipes
Walnut ball, as the name suggests, is a ball shaped snack which is prepared by using walnut as one of the main ingredients. These balls are prepared both in sweet and savory forms and are approximately the size of a ... More »
Raw (nut) Meatballs
For those who don't prefer meatballs made using meat here's a good recipe idea that uses walnuts to prepare the balls. The video has clear instructions to prepare this dish that will be a hit with all vegetarian food lovers. - 72.0442
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 275Â°F (140Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the walnuts, flour and vanilla to it, mixing properly.
4)... - 42.7441
Icy Walnut Balls
Combine flour and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts.
Place in 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crumbs are toasted and golden... - 35.3983
Old-fashioned Walnut Balls
Cream butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until fluffy.
Combine flour and salt: add to creamed mixture.
Mix well to make a soft dough.
Stir in walnuts.
Pinch off pieces of dough and shape into walnut-size balls.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 375°... - 32.6829
Make day before:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs with sugar until thick and lemon-colored. Fold in ground walnuts, blending well.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. With hands, shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on greased... - 29.6669
Sweet Walnut Balls
1. Toast walnuts and peanuts in a 325°F (160°C) oven in separate pans until fragrant and lightly browned.
2. Finely chop walnuts and peanuts, keeping both nuts separate.
3. In a bowl, mix walnuts with honey. Shape into 1" (2.5 cm) diameter balls. Squeeze... - 21.1737
Walnut Ball Recipes By Category