- » Waldorf Salad Cheese
Waldorf Salad Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of waldorf salad cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for waldorf salad cheese recipes.
You May Also Like!
Blue Cheese Waldorf Salad
Combine apples, celery and walnuts.
Mix remaining ingredients; add to first mixture.
Toss; chill. - 24.7832
Waldorf Salad With Cheese
In large bowl, sprinkle red and green apples with lemon juice. Add celery, grapes and cheese; toss to mix.
Combine mayonnaise with sour cream; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Add almonds; toss to mix. - 30.3799
Creamy Cheese Waldorf Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine all together.
3) Place inside the refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve the salad chilled by adding your choice of dressing. - 37.3694
1) In a bowl, mix together cheese, sweetener, apples and celery.
2) Fold the cheese mixture lightly to blend together.
3) Arrange the greens equally on 2 serving plates.
4) Pile the cheese mixture over the greens and serve at room temperature. - 37.1434
This waldorf salad is a lovely fruit and celery salad with added crunch of walnuts to it. tossed with cottage cheese and pineapple juice mix or dressing, this lovely fruit and celery waldorf salad is best served chilled. - 31.6867
Cheesy Waldorf Salad
Cheesy waldorf salad is a fruited vegetable salad. Made with apples, lettuce and celery, the cheesy waldorf salad is filled with walnuts along with delicious provolobe cheese. Dressed with mayonnaise along with honey and vinegar, this fruity, nutty waldorf... - 36.3646
Chili Chicken Waldorf Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, chili powder, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
2. Add the chicken, apples, celery, and walnuts and toss the ingredients together to combine. Adjust the seasoning.
3. Set some lettuce... - 36.8052
Waldorf Salad Supreme
Combine apples, celery and walnuts in mixing bowl.
Stir sour cream and mayonnaise into mixture; add crumbled cheese.
Toss until well mixed. - 24.5542
Apple Waldorf Salad Moulds
Dissolve jelly in hot water.
Add cold water or apple juice, lemon juce and salt.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Turn into individual moulds.
Unmould and garnish with apple rings, dipped in lemon juice.
Serve with cheese... - 45.617
Molded Waldorf Salad
1) In a bowl of water, dissolve the gelatin.
2) Pour in apple juice and stir well.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until syrupy.
4) Fold in remaining ingredients.
5) In a 1-quart mold, pour the mixture.
6) Place back to... - 44.4704