- » Waffle With Strawberry Sauce
Waffle With Strawberry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of waffle with strawberry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for waffle with strawberry sauce recipes.
Waffles With Strawberry Sauce
Drain strawberries, and save juice.
Blend juice with cornstarch, orange juice and lemon juice in medium saucepan.
Stir until smooth.
Bring to boil; stir until thick and translucent.
Serve warm over cooked waffles. - 30.2736
Pecan Waffles With Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to lukewarm temperature and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the cheese, oil, honey, thyme, dill and yeast.
4. Add the mashed potatoes and set aside for 10 minutes to make... - 43.7786
Waffles With Vanilla Sauc
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.1 In another bowl, beat the egg yolks lightly.
Add 1-2/3 cups milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Set aside 1/4 cup batter in a small bowl.
Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks... - 39.058
Corn Oat Waffles
In a large mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal, oat bran, sugar, yeast, and salt.
Add milk, egg whites, and cooking oil. Beat with a rotary beater or an electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or till thoroughly combined. Cover bowl loosely. Chill for 2... - 33.1111
Put / cup of the strawberries and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in blender container.
Blend just till berries are coarsely crushed.
Repeat with the remaining berries and the sugar.
Set strawberry sauce aside.
Place milk, egg, salad oil, and sour... - 46.9762
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
Peach Berry Sauce
Drain peaches; reserve juice.
Blend water into cornstarch.
Blend in reserved juice and peach brandy.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; stir in the peaches, strawberries, cinnamon, and allspice.
If desired, serve atop Molded Creme de... - 35.7336
More Syrups And Sauces
Brandied peach, raspberry, and strawberry sauces or praline sauce are easy elegant fun do toppings for pancakes, crepes, and waffles. - 17.3662
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628