- » Waffle Syrup
Waffle Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of waffle syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for waffle syrup recipes.
Waffles Served With Mascarpone, Strawberries And Maple Syrup
1. In a preheated griller, heat a waffle for 5 minutes or until warm and crisp.
2. Spread mascarpone, over the hot waffle and place on a serving plate.
3. Drizzle the maple syrup over the waffle and place strawberry on top and serve. You can... - 95.6639
Whole Wheat Waffles With Butter And Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, corn-meal, salt, and wheat germ. Stir in the eggs.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and add to flour mixture. Stir in the milk, oil, and enough water to make a waffle batter... - 28.4743
Pumpkin Waffles With Cinnamon Syrup
In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; blend well.
Stir in apple cider and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
Remove from heat.
Add margarine; stir until melted.
Heat waffle... - 38.9281
Gouda Syrup Waffles
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the 4 tablespoons butter, eggs, and vanilla; with a wooden spoon or your hands, work dough until well blended.
Form into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 35.9933
Apple Cinnamon Waffle With Blueberry And Maple Syrup
Brilliant way to start your day !!! Watch this amazing video to prepare apple waffle with a dash of cinnamon. These waffles taste wonderful, but are simple to make and include self-rising flour instead of yeast. Yummy and delicious, these extraordinary... - 123.395
Waffles With Two-berry Syrup
1. To prepare waffles, place flaxseed in a clean coffee grinder or blender, process until ground to measure 1/4 cup flaxseed meal. Set flaxseed meal aside. Lightly spoon all-purpose and whole wheat flours into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 28.6531
Buttermilk Waffles! Who can dream up a better breakfast. Here is a wonderful Buttermilk Waffles recipe that is sure to help you kick start your day with a delightful breakfast! - 32.1692
Combine ingredients and cook until thickened.
Delicious on pancakes and waffles. - 16.535
Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a mixing bowl and stir in the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and add the egg yolk.
Mix it in, alternately adding a little milk and melted butter.
Then stir in the vanilla essence.
In a separate bowl beat the egg... - 36.8325
Chocolate Chip Waffles
If you are sick and tired of regular breakfast meal, here is something most divine to serve on a weekend or holiday morning. These warm chocolate chip waffles are going to set your mood for the rest of the day. Watch the chef in the video to learn the easy... - 142.38
Gingery Banana Waffles
Preheat waffle iron.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
In medium bowl, beat eggs with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Puree extra-ripe bananas in blender
Beat pureed bananas, milk, molasses and butter into egg... - 35.0904
Heat waffle iron.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Beat egg whites to form soft peaks.
Beat yolks; add milk and oil, and beat to blend.
Make well in flour mixture, pour in milk mixture and beat until smooth; then fold in beaten... - 34.4546
1. Preheat a waffle maker.
2. For waffle, in a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix and keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add milk, egg, applesauce, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk it well.
4. Add... - 100.895
Easy Waffle With Chocolate
Waffles are a wonderful breakfast idea and kids just love them. A choclaty breakfast for the kids and I am sure you would be making them every single day after that. - 28.8768
Sonia cooks for us a sweet treat that is also a great idea for St. Valentine's Day: The Waffles! - 124.535
Quick Oat Waffles
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and oats together.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the oil until blended. Add enough milk to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
3. Add to the dry ingredients and mix only enough to moisten.
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold... - 30.3221
Blueberry Bran Waffles
1. Mix the white flour, whole wheat flour, bran, baking powder, and salt.
2. Beat the egg yolks with brown sugar, then stir in the milk and oil. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold into the batter.... - 32.5126
Pumpkin waffles are a great way to make use of the flavors of the season. Save a few to make into sandwiches for a fun school lunch twist! Yes, waffle sandwiches. How excited will your kids be when they open their lunch box to see cream cheese (and maybe some... - 134.42
Measure dry ingredients into 4-cup measure; set aside.
Beat egg yolks until thick; combine with milk and butter.
Add dry ingredients.
When batter is well mixed, gently add pecans.
Fold in egg whites.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve with syrup or cinnamon-sugar... - 32.718
Golden Corn Waffles
1. In a medium size bowl or 4 cup measure, pour out the corn-muffin mix and add egg, milk or water, and melted shortening. Blend well until all the ingredients are combined . The batter will be moist, and slightly lumpy
2. Heat the waffle iron till... - 28.026
This basic waffles recipe is a simple flour and milk waffles made with added sugar. Prepared with a batter of eggs with baking agents, this waffle is cooked in the waffle iron and can be served with honey or an other syrup of choice drizzled over it. - 33.3914
Whole Wheat Waffles
1.Mix together milk and lemon juice.
2.Mix in yeast and let stand in a warm place for a few minutes.
3. Combine together eggs and oil .
4.Add to yeast mixture.
5. Stir in flour, a little at a time, and blend well.
6. Cover bowl with a tea towel... - 44.2355
Crispy Coconut Waffles
Set aside 1/2 cup coconut.
Put remaining 1 1/2 cups coconut in saucepan with milk and heat to scalding.
Cool to room temperature and squeeze as much liquid as possible from mixture through several thicknesses of cheesecloth; discard coconut.
Beat egg whites... - 43.4354
Quest For The Belgian Waffles! (part 2) Feat. Dutch Oliebollen
1) Start by heating up the milk a tiny bit, doesn’t have to be super hot and do not boil. Once warm, throw in the dried yeast and combine well.
2) Melt the butter (30 seconds in the microwave will do).
3) Separate the eggs (yolks and whites)... - 95.0742
Golden Coconut Waffles
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow, then mix with the milk and maple syrup.
Pour the egg yolk and milk mixture onto the flour and blend thoroughly.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable... - 29.4248
Sieve the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Separate the eggs.
Add the sugar, butter, egg-yolks and milk to the flour. Mix well to get a very thick paste.
Beat the egg-whites stiffly. Add to the mixture and mix well.
Pour a little mixture as required... - 40.7443
Easy Waffle With Blackberries And Yogurt
1. Preheat waffle maker to high.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, orange zest, and baking powder. Mix well.
3. Drop egg, milk, butter, and vanilla. Mix to incorporate.
4. Grease waffle maker with butter and add ¼-... - 107.01
Coconut Macadamia Waffles
1. Preheat waffle baker.
To make the Halakahiki Awapuhi Sauce :
2. In a saucepan combine pineapple, sugar, corn syrup, pineapple juice, ginger and bitters and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring... - 44.455
Country Cabin Pancake Syrup
Rich and sweet, this homemade pancake syrup is not only great on pancakes, waffles and French toast, it's also a delicious topping for ice cream, glazed carrots and pork chops! It makes a thoughtful gift from the kitchen, too! - 0
Place the biscuit mix, egg, milk and oil in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer or rotary beater until smooth.
Add the bananas, lemon juice and sugar and mix well.
Bake 3/4 cup batter at a time in a hot waffle iron until brown.
Serve with jelly or syrup. - 29.5405
Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat with a rotary beater until well mixed.
Pour 3/4 cup batter at a time into a hot waffle iron and bake until brown.
Serve with syrup. - 24.0993
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with remaining dry ingredients.
Beat eggs, add milk and shortening.
Pour into dry ingredients, add bananas and beat all together until smooth.
Using 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle, bake in a hot waffle iron until... - 27.5584
Easy Potato Waffles
Beat eggs until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients, milk, and shortening; mix until smooth.
Add potatoes and mix well.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve hot with butter and syrup. - 38.9871
Whole Wheat Nut Waffles
1. Mix the flour with the baking powder and salt.
2. Beat the egg yolks and add the milk and shortening. Add to the flour mixture and mix until all the flour is moistened. Add the nut meats.
3. Fold in the egg whites, which have been stiffly beaten.
4. Bake... - 29.5226
1. In a container of food processor, blend egg yolks, milk and shortening by running the MIX blade for about 2- 3 seconds.
2. Add sugar, salt, sifted flour and baking powder and blend them by running the STIR blade for 5-7 seconds. Avoid over... - 35.4954
Ginger Dessert Waffles
1 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2 Add in eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
3 Stir in the vanilla and orange peel.
4 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with ginger, cinnamon, salt and... - 41.0345
1) Into a bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
2) In another bowl, mix together molasses, milk and beaten egg.
3) Mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Add in the oil and mix well.
4) Gently fold in the egg white... - 43.8188
Oat Bran Buttermilk Waffles
In a bowl, stir together oat bran, flour, baking powder, and soda.
In another bowl, beat egg and oil to blend with buttermilk and milk; add liquids to dry ingredients and stir until evenly moistened.
In an oiled waffle iron heated to medium-high, add enough... - 34.2751
Sour Cream Breakfast Waffles
Waffles for breakfast - isn't it a nice break from the regular breakfast menu? You can prepare and store the batter in your refrigerator, if you don't feel like making the effort too lengthy, in a weekend morning. Follow the easy instructions given by chef... - 144.109
Waffle Syrup Recipes By Category