- » Wafers Balls
Wafers Balls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wafers balls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wafers balls recipes.
Rum Balls With Vanilla Wafers
Grind vanilla wafers and nuts very fine in a food grinder or electric blender.
Mix with cocoa, syrup and rum until a thick paste is formed.
Dust the palms of hands with the sugar.
Pull off the dough in bits, and roll into balls the size of a big cherry.
Set... - 31.3742
Vanilla Wafers And Orange Ball Cookies
In search of a simple yet impressive recipe for yummy cookies? Then watch Lynn as she details an extremely easy recipe to make delicious cookies that will disappear even before you can say 'cookies'. Get ready for lots of compliments! - 111.43
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Cheese Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Cheese Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 34.1426
Corn Meal Wafers
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Corn Meal Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Corn Meal Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 40.3172
Cut icebox cookie dough into 1/2 inch thick slices; halve each; shape into balls; roll in sugar; place 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheets; press walnut half in center of each.
Bake in moderate oven (375°F) 7 to 8 minutes; cool cookies 1 minute, then... - 22.6482
Combine margarine, sugar replacement, egg, cocoa and vanilla extract in mixing bowl or food processor.
With electric mixer or steel blade, whip until creamy.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and water; mix well.
Shape into 30 balls.
Wrap in waxed... - 41.1134
Nordic Cheese Wafers
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Shape into small balls, place on un-greased baking sheet, and flatten with back of spoon.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°F.) for 7 to 10 minutes.
Serve with cocktails or salads.
Makes about 3 dozen wafers.
Caraway Cheese... - 38.4138
Chocolate Walnut Wafers
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar in a medium-size bowl, until fluffy; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, one third at a time, blending well to... - 34.7603
Cinnamon Ginger Wafers
Make day before:
1. In 2-quart saucepan heat molasses, but do not boil. Add butter and stir until melted. With large wooden spoon beat in sugar, then remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
2. With spoon, beat in egg yolk.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt,... - 37.7018
Wild Rose Wafers
Puree petals with water in blender.
Cream margarine and sugar.
Beat in flour and rose puree.
Roll pieces of dough into 1/2" balls and bake 375°F.12 minutes. - 28.7211
Cheesy Penny Wafers
1. ln the bowl of a food processor, process the cheese and butter for about 30 seconds or just until combined. With the machine running, slowly pour in the oil through the feed tube. Then add the flour, mustard, and red pepper. Process for 30 seconds or just... - 32.5595
Mix and shape into walnut-size balls.
Press with fork and bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. - 23.925
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and cheese with a fork, then blend in the flour and cayenne pepper.
2. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls, place on a buttered 15 1/2" X 10 1/2" x 1" baking pan, and flatten with the heel of... - 21.9943
Easy Chocolate Wafers
1. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluff)
2. On low speed, beat in flour, cocoa, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently... - 28.0352
1) Cream the butter and cheese and add flour, salt, red pepper and paprika. Mix well. Allow the mixture to chill.
2) Shape the chilled dough into 4 rolls, each 1-inch in diameter, and wrap them in foils.
3) Refrigerate the dough balls for 24... - 42.5984
Grandma's Vanilla Wafers
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Blend in the vanilla and milk.
Sift together the flour and baking powder and add to the creamed mixture.
Shape into small balls and place 2 inches apart on a... - 37.0405
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add lemon peel, lemon extract, and ginger.
Add flour and mix well.
Stir In nuts.
Shape dough into balls the size of small walnuts.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325° for 15 to 17 minutes, or... - 35.8962
With a pastry cutter cut 1/2 cup butter and cheese into flour till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of flour mixture.
Gently toss with a fork, push to side of bowl.
Repeat with additional water till all is moistened.
Form... - 34.5081
Nilly Vanilla Wafers
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a mixer on low speed, or by hand with a wooden spoon, cream together the soft butter and sugar. Gradually work in the egg and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour, cornstarch, and cream of tartar. Add the... - 25.6437
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter in medium bowl of electric mixer at medium speed.
Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla and lemon peel.
Gradually blend in sifted dry ingredients, stirring in last 1/2 cup... - 40.9249
Cornmeal Wafers has a different taste. The cheese and milk gives the Cornmeal Wafers a velvety taste. - 39.4369
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In the oven, toast sesame seed 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a bowl cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
4. Add remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
5. Shape into small balls and... - 43.2541
1. Sift flour, soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, blending well to make a soft dough. Chill... - 33.3966
1. Sift flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with the 1 cup sugar until fluffy in medium size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and molasses.
3. Stir in flour mixture, a third at a time, until... - 35.4602
Cheese And Sesame Wafers
Sift together dry ingredients into bowl.
Stir in cheese and toasted sesame seeds.
Combine lightly beaten egg-yolk, melted butter and water.
Stir into dry ingredients; form into a ball.
Wrap in grease-proof paper; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Roll out to 1/8... - 41.7395
Spicy Ginger Wafers
1. Sift flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in egg and molasses.
3. Stir in flour mixture, one third at a time, until well blended.
4. Roll dough, a... - 35.5621
Corn Meal Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients with seasonings.
3. Prepare a mayonnaise-mustard mixture and add water. Using a fork, briskly stir in the diluted mayonnaise-mustard mixture into flour.
4. Make the dough into a... - 37.3839
Graham Wafers With Spreads
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix flours, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in buttermilk and oil.
Shape dough into 6 balls.
Roll each ball into very thin 9-inch square on floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into 3-inch squares.
(Dough can be rerolled.) Place... - 32.667
Hot Cheese Wafers
In food processor or mixing bowl, process cheese, flour and butter until well mixed. Wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Shape into small balls, about 1 tsp (5 mL) each. (Cheese balls can be frozen; thaw before baking.)
Arrange about 2 inches (5 cm)... - 21.0809
Caramel Almond Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and the 1 cup sugar until creamy; add vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
In another bowl, stir together flour and baking powder; add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and... - 39.4925
Wheat Germ Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the wheat germ. Using two knives, cut in the butter until it is well distributed.
3. Stir in water quickly but gently. Gather dough into a ball and put... - 25.1217
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, and beat well.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets;... - 31.6199
Mix flour, sugar, and cinnamon.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles fine Crumbs.
Add egg and milk; mix well.
Form dough into balls using 2 tablespoons for each.
Bake in preheated krumkake or pizelle iron over medium heat till crisp and golden, about 11/2... - 29.2946
Toasted Sesame Seed Wafers
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spread sesame seeds in 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan.
Bake for 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
Transfer to small dish; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, paprika and garlic powder.
Cut in Butter... - 41.7629
Choco Sugar Wafers
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, a... - 33.6948
Buttery Cornmeal Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add egg yolks and lemon peel and beat well.
In another bowl, stir together flour and cornmeal; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Gather dough into a ball, wrap tightly... - 32.3914
Hot Sesame Wafers
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine oat bran, flour, baking powder, salt and red pepper.
Add margarine and corn syrup, mixing until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in sesame seeds.
Gradually add milk, mixing just until dough forms a ball.
On lightly floured... - 44.9525
Spanish Butter Wafers
Spanish Butter Wafers are delicious and unique cookies. I have a sweet tooth and this cookie is one of my favorites! Try this Spanish Butter Wafers recipe and you will understand why. - 41.629
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together flour, wheat germ, sweetener, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in it.
3) Cut in margarine with a pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissor-fashion,... - 39.3672