- » Wafers
Enjoy our collection of wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wafers recipes.
Vanilla Wafer Dessert
1. Line 9 inch x 12 inch pin tin/ baking dish with half quantity wafer crumbs. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place whites and beat till stiff. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, egg yolks and sugar. Mix well... - 43.7566
Peppermint Wafer Dessert
1) Soften gelatin and keep aside.
2) In a double boiler add candy and half cream.
3) Cook until the candy melts.
4) Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
5) Chill and beat in the remaining cream.
6) Take a pan and line the bottom with... - 40.9285
Nilla Wafers Dessert
Line bottom and sides of pie pan with wafers.
Slice bananas and place on top of wafers; reserve a few slices for decoration.
Mix pineapple with milk and lemon juice.
Pour mixture on top of wafers and bananas.
Top with whipped cream.
Decorate with banana... - 39.3202
Graham Wafer Party Dessert
1) With whole graham wafers, cover the bottom of a 9x9-inch pan.
2) With 1 3/4 cups of milk, prepare the instant pudding.
3) Over the wafers, spread the pudding and cover with whipped cream.
4) Cover the cream with another layer of wafers.
5) With a... - 37.4248
Vanilla Wafer Dessert
1. Butter a 9x12 inch pan and place half of the vanilla wafer crumbs in it.
2. In a bowl, cream sugar and butter and then add the eggs.
3. Layer the mixture on top of wafer crumbs, followed by layer of whipped cream and drained strawberries.
4. Use the... - 35.3823
You May Also Like!
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Cheese Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Cheese Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 32.2106
Cream together butter and both cheeses.
Mix in flour, garlic, parsley, and chives.
Shape with the hands, into rolls 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill.
Slice in 1/4 inch slices and bake in preheated 375°F. oven for 8 to... - 30.0599
Making the perfect Crisp Wafers has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Crisp Wafers! - 41.0582
Drop from spoon in small portions and bake as a drop cake, 375° F. for about 15 minutes. - 23.5987
Nordic Cheese Wafers
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Shape into small balls, place on un-greased baking sheet, and flatten with back of spoon.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°F.) for 7 to 10 minutes.
Serve with cocktails or salads.
Makes about 3 dozen wafers.
Caraway Cheese... - 36.9778
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Beat the egg and add milk and vanilla.
Sift all dry in gredients together.
Add wet and dry ingredients alternately to the creamed mixture.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 300Â°F. 20 minutes. - 32.6121
Cattail Cheese Wafers
Combine cheese, pollen, margarine and salt.
Add water and work into stiff dough.
Place dough on lightly floured board.
Roll thin; cut into shapes.
Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 450°F.until lightly browned for 10 to 12 minutes. - 24.9647
Combine margarine, sugar replacement, egg, cocoa and vanilla extract in mixing bowl or food processor.
With electric mixer or steel blade, whip until creamy.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and water; mix well.
Shape into 30 balls.
Wrap in waxed... - 39.1334
Corn Meal Wafers
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Corn Meal Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Corn Meal Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 38.0309
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine currants, hot water and rum extract in small bowl; let stand about one hour to blend flavors.
Beat margarine until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed.
Beat in sugar, then egg, beating until fluffy; stir in flour... - 32.6136
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium-sized bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Drop dough by 2 teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake cookies 10... - 26.9027
These delicious paper-thin wafer biscuits are perfect crunchy-partner to go with tea or coffee. Quick and easy to make, try this wonderful recipe today! - 25.3194
Deviled Wheat Wafers
Cream together butter and seasonings.
Spread seasoned butter on wafers.
Place a single layer of wafers on a paper plate.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until wafers are hot. - 24.2927
The vanilla wafer crust is a crispy and light pie crust made with falavored wafer crumbs. Combined with a little butter the vanilla flavored wafer crumbs make a delicious pie crust. - 16.0154
Sandwich the wafers together with the cheese slices.
Put on to a cookie tray, brush with melted butter or margarine and heat for about 3 minutes only in a hot oven, 425°F. - 16.3449