- » Vodka Ice Cream
Vodka Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vodka ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vodka ice cream recipes.
Vodka Float Cocktail
1. Pour the vodka into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake till cold.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Top with the coke.
4. Drop the ice cream on top and let it float.
5. Serve chilled. - 108.731
1) Into the cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes.
2) Add in the Creme de Cacao, thin cream and vodka over the ice.
4) Shake well. Strain.
5) Serve Vodka Alexander in a sour glass. - 30.8737
Ramos Vodka Fizz
1) In a cocktail shaker, add the ice.
2) Pour in the lemon juice, cream, egg white, bitters and vodka.
3) Shake till a frost appears on the shaker.
4) Pour out with ice cubes into a lowball glass.
5) Garnish with a lemon twist on the rim of... - 32.857
Chocolate Vodka Martini
We cover two vodka martini's, the Crazy Cow Martini and the Mint Chocolate Chip Martini. If you're into vodka martini's or just don't like gin martinis, this is the one to try. Great after dinner drinks or serving at a party. Give them a try! - 124.752
Wonderful White Russian
This is one drink that is a huge hit with the dudes and hip club goers. Build with three basic ingredients, this drink is your entree way to the world of more complex cocktails. This classic creamy white cocktail is likely to go down well with anybody, even... - 101.414
Pool Party Drinks With Flavored Vodka
1. Take 3 glasses. Put ice cubes to 1/2 in each glass.
2. For Root beer cocktail Vodka: Pour Root Beer vodka in 1 glass up to the level of the ice cubes.
3. Spray a layer of whipped cream.
4. Pour soda slowly to fill the glass.
5. For Cake Dream Vodka... - 97.1588
Penne With Smirnoff Vodka Sauce
Vodka Sauce Penne sounds so gourmet and impressive and yet it is a very approachable dish for the home cook. This is a quick recipe if using store-bought, or better yet your own canned tomatoes.
Garnish with freshly grated Parmesano-Reggiano cheese and... - 41.6408
When you need a smooth drink to cool you off, this shooter is sure to clear away all the rubble. A potent potion of vodka, kahlua, and Bailey's Irish cream, this shooter will shake up your senses like nothing else. Follow the video and get making your own... - 110.619
Classic Chi Chi
Combine ice, vodka, Malibu, coconut cream and pineapple juice in blender; blend well.
Pour into large goblet. - 18.2229
Creamy Chocolate Mochatini
If you want to replicate the fabulous chocolate mochatini prepared by skilled bartenders, then you should check with this recipe. It is simple and easy, but the shaking requires little bit of practice. Follow the given instruction and enjoy a great flavorful... - 131.396
This martini will have you swinging from the treetops, but no monkeying around! - 103.663
Milwaukee Bulldog Aka White Russian Or Caucasian Cocktail
In this free mixology lesson Clint give a slight twist on the traditional White Russian cocktail. This can also be known as a Colorado Bulldog but since we are using all Milwaukee products, we found this name more suiting. The Dude wants this drink! - 123.268
1. In a shaker, take ice cubes.
2. Pour cake flavoured vodka, cream liquor.
3. Shake well to mix them.
4. In a shot glass, strain the drink without ice and pipe whipped cream on top.
5. Serve chill after sprinkling sprinklers on top. - 102.458
The Franciny-tini, A Dedicated Cocktail
The Franciny-Tini is a juice tropical based cocktail with a beautiful peanut-butter hazelnut finish. A completely creamy profile that lends itself to all the flavors found within the cocktail layer-by-layer.
The only thing better than just another cocktail is... - 0
The Key Lime Pie Cocktail
Key lime pie is a great dessert but does it make a great cocktail? We're using a Pinnacle key lime vodka to see how it goes. - 109.909
Chi Chi Cocktail
The Chi Chi Tiki drink is a Pina Colada that is made with vodka instead of rum. It is made with pineapple juice, coconut cream, vodka, and optionally macadamia nut liqueur. I used 360 vodka. 360 makes an eco-friendly vodka. - 23.0612
The Coco Nuts Cocktail
We love the way this drink is named and it tastes just as great. Derrick adds bananas to this wonderful dish and you can actually see the difference in the taste. This is a must-try! - 102.728
Chocolate Covered Cherry Dessert Cocktail
Wait until you try this Chocolate Covered Cherry Cocktail that I made. It is the perfect dessert cocktail and will work for a Cherry Blossom themed party. - 117.409
Saint Patrick's Day Shamrock Shot
Green is in during St Patrick's Day and Derrick wants to stick to tradition. This soothing minty drink is made from vodka and melon liqueur and topped with lime soda. It’s a must try for the day. - 116.862
Sweet Strawberry Ice Cubes
Indulge your inner child with this scrumptious strawberry ice cubes. These tasty, sweet ice cubes are a brilliant idea for any cocktails. This icy refresher will have you living the slush life! Perfect for the warm months ahead. - 108.853
Lazy Daze Cocktail
I would say Lazy Daze is a novelty when it comes to cocktails. I had a brainwave and I did not stop till I churned out this Lazy Daze cocktail. So, stop being lazy, get set and go! - 25.3258
The Romantic Kiss
1. In a cocktail shaker add ice, Vodgria, White Creme de Cocoa, Chambord & Cream.
2. Shake for 15 seconds
3. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass that has been rimmed with white chocolate
4. Garnish with a spear of fresh raspberries
To purchase a... - 23.6987
Black Russian Icing
In a bowl, mix all ingredients except butter.
Place butter in middle of batter.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 to 45 seconds.
Beat until smooth, mixing in butter. - 25.203
Fresh Kumquat Ice
Fresh Kumquat Ice is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Fresh Kumquat Ice; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 40.1253
Iced Kiwi Fruit Sabayon
1. Slice the kiwi fruit
2. Remove the flesh and then cut it into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes
3. In a large heatproof dish, place the flesh of the fruit
4. Cover the dish with a cling film and then microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes
5. Puree the fruit... - 41.3085
Boozy Banana Shake And Starring Samantha Part 2!
My Boozy Banana Shake tastes exactly like an old fashioned malt shop classic - so much so you have to be careful because you won't taste the alcohol in it - and there is alcohol! Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua, Vanilla Vodka, Ice Cream, and ripe banana all blend... - 0
Tropical Sunrise is a nice refreshing drink. It is difficult to stop drinking this Tropical Sunrise cocktail. Everyone at home loves it! - 23.8901
Pink Panther is such a good cocktail recipe that you will not forget to leave me a comment. I made this Pink Panther cocktail for guests at my son's birthday party. Everyone loved it! - 23.0514
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 115.645
1. Pack the glass loosely with ice or ice cream.
2. Pour in the Vanilla Vodka, top with Root Beer.
3. Top with scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired and serve. - 96.2018
The Rich Bitch Martini
Elizabeth Dodwell with Rayann Larsen from The Work Spot in Duluth, GA, for the Shedding the Bitch contest. This martini blends Chocolate, Amaretto, peach and cream for a delectably delicious libation. - 107.915
Death By Chocolate Cocktail
1. In a blender, add the vodka, shaved ice, creme de cacap, amarula cream, chocolate ice cream and blend well together.
2. Pour the mix into a tall glass.
3. Serve with a garnish of chocolate shavings and a whole strawberry on the side. - 104.348
The Gay Russian Cocktail
1. In a low ball glass, add the Irish Cream, Vanilla vodka, milk and ice cubes.
2. Using a bar spoon, stir the drink well.
3. Serve chilled. - 106.452
1. Top a rocks glass with ice.
2. Pour in order the vodka, Irish cream and coffee liqueur. Don’t stir.
3. Serve with a stirrer. The idea is that the drink should look at least a little like an actual mudslide. - 102.623
A frozen alcoholic drink, feel free to drizzle glass with additional chocolate syrup. - 24.6474
Root Beer Foam Cocktail, How-to
The Root Beer Foam, no matter how many times I call it a "float" the taste reflects that of vanilla ice cream and MUG root beer. Float or foam, the first few sips may give off its secret alcohol finish but it gets easier to drink as you sip. Scary. - 0
A classic White Russian cocktail made with coffee liqueur, vodka and either cream or milk." - 22.4179
Three-o Root Beer Float
Over a century ago, Root Beer was introduced as an alcoholic beverage, and Three Olives is thrilled to be the first to put the booze back into this all-American classic. - 15.5763
Cocoa Whip Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, Chocolate Liqueur and shake well.
2. Strain into a shooter glass.
3. Top with whipped cream.
4. Serve chilled as a shooter. - 108.28
1. Heat cream in a small saucepan until scalding. Turn off heat, stir in chocolate, and let stand until chocolate has melted, about 2 minutes. Add chocolate extract and stir until well combined. Cool to room temperature.
2. Combine chocolate sauce with vodka... - 30.1676
Here is a super delicious, romantic valentine dessert for you. The video shares a terrific chocolate cocktail dessert recipe for you. The dessert is a wonderful blend of chocolate martini and death by chocolate dessert. Watch this video for a great valentine... - 108.383
Mad Macchiato Cocktail
Busting out a Mad Macchiato, if it is anything like a caramel macchiato from starbucks then I will be in heaven. This week we solo through five cocktails starting right.... now. - 0
Intoxicating Root Beer Float
Intoxicating Root Beer Float, a fairly potent-attack of alcohol in your root beer float design. This is much less root beer float and much more punch right in the face hole. No amount of ice cream will take the edge off this drink. - 114.263
1) In a blender container, add Galliano, Triple Sec, vodka, and orange juice to combine.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill and get mellow.
3) Blend whipping cream to orange-Galliano mixture on low speed.
4) Fill tall parfait... - 34.7357
The Arizona Twister, full of awesome tastes that will blow your mind. A sweet tasting coconut on the front end with a hint of orange and pineapple finish. Tequila, Rum and Vodka have never tasted so good! - 116.009
Harvey Wallbanger Sherbet
In saucepan heat 7 cup of the milk; add sugar and stir till dissolved.
Stir in the remaining milk, cream, orange juice, vodka, Galliano, lemon juice, and dash salt; mix well.
Freeze in ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
Let ripen 1 hour... - 33.1352
The Morning Vitamin Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, irish cream, drambuie, vodka, creme de cacao, creme de banana and cranberry juice and shake.
2. Add ice to a glass.
3. Strain the mix into the glass.
4. Serve as a cocktail. - 115.389
The S'mores Shooter #2
A s'mores shooter that brings actual marshmallow with, well, marshmallow vodka. - 112.053
The Cherry Bomb Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Vodka, Tequila, Light Rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and milk.
2. Shake it well, using a strainer pours in a high ball glass filled with ice cubes.
3. Pour a drop of grenadine.
4. Serve the... - 0
The Juicy Cocktail
It's the juicy! Really, I think that means this cocktail has some juice in it..but wait, most cocktails do! Who knows, it's the juicy! - 109.74
Chocolate Martini Demo
Dee demos the Chocolate Martini using the Tupperware Simple Indulgence Chocolate Dessert Blend - 109.19
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
1. In a bowl, mix bourbon, carbonated beverage, cherry juice, and 1/4 cup whipped cream. Shake well.
2. Add in vodka; mix well.
3. Pour the drink over ice in highball glasses; add the remaining whipped cream over each glass. - 33.7067
Root Beer Floatini
Three Olives Vodka recently released the world’s first Root Beer flavored vodka, perfect for celebrating the little known holiday! - 15.5206
Home Brew Mocha Liqueur
Dissolve sugar, Ground Chocolate and coffee in boiling water.
Stir in vodka and vanilla bean.
Pour into jars.
Store, covered, in cool, dark place for one month; shake once a week.
Serve as after-dinner liqueur or as a dessert sauce or over ice cream. - 30.7351
The Gingerbread Man Cocktail
Be it New Years Eve or Christmas, this holiday drink is something that no booze lover can resist. This drink contains ingredients like sweet Bailey’s Irish Cream, spicy Goldschläger and power-packed Vodka. A great sweet holiday treat. Stream the video to... - 96.4824
In blender container, combine ice cream with creme de menthe and creme de cacao.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into 4 small glasses.
If desired, sprinkle with chocolate curls.
Serve at once blender.
Cool mixture 30 minutes.
Add vanilla and vodka, blending... - 35.0125
How To Make A Screaming Banshee Martini
Irish legend says there are Banshees that will stalk a victim, wailing and screaming at them ’til they go mad and kill themselves. We hope this version of the original Banshee cocktail doesn’t have that effect on you, though I guess we’ll never know….. - 100.063
Halloween Bloody Brain Shooter
1. In a shaker, add the strawberry vodka, rose's lime juice and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a shot glass.
3. Close one end of the straw and dip into the bailey's shot glass and drop into the strawberry drink slowly.
4. Add the grenadine... - 108.009
The Climax Cocktail
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and you haven’t yet decided on what drink to serve your guests? Well, then this heavy cream drink will appease your guests. Loaded with alcohols and topped with the thickness of White Russian, this ultimate... - 99.417
Here’s a low calorie Skinny version of the ever-popular Mudslide cocktail. Who doesn’t love that mix of coffee, cream and Irish with a touch of honey? We’ve done our best at Mix ‘n Sip to recreate those flavors in a drink that has a mere 126 calories,... - 114.135
Italian Pomegranate Granita
Are you looking for a low fat, easy to make frozen dessert to enjoy after a barbecue dinner? Scott has Italian granita recipe which is very easy to make and fits your requirement. Just four simple ingredients, mixing them up in a saucepan with a whisk and... - 109.861
Key Lime Pie-tini Cocktail
Whenever you want to enjoy a sweet-sour cocktail that comes with a citrusy kick, reach out for this. A heady mix of pinnacle whipped vodka with a bunch of other ingredients including milk, this cocktail is a perfect wall banger. Stream the video for more on... - 113.135
Bikini + Coconut + Martini = Coconi
1. Take a large glass, dip it in water and then in sugar, to rim it.
2. In a large glass, put the ice cubes to fill 1/4.
3. Pour coconut milk, vanilla vodka, white rum, coconut rum, coconut cream, coconut extract into it and cover with a... - 99.7779
Black Russian Cake
Mix together all ingredients and beat 6 minutes.
Pour into a bundt pan or two 9-inch round pans lined with flattened paper coffee filter.
Microwave 11 to 14 minutes in bundt pan or 6 1/2 minutes for round pans.
Turn one-quarter turn every 2 minutes.
Cool and... - 28.1727
The Perfect Storm Shooter, How-to
The Perfect Storm, a very chaotic and mixed up shooter that will make your friends hesitate before taking this shot. Definitely going to bring some crazy thunder to your face.
If you don't have absinthe or find it disgusting, you can probably get away with... - 0
When hot weather hits, there's nothing better than a super-refreshing lemon granita... very easy to make, no ice cream maker required! - 123.579
Chinese (y) Meatballs
How make a great, tasty appetizer from professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio: "The inspiration for this appetizer came when I was looking through a very old cookbook and found a recipe which called for finely chopped cooked... - 0
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719