- » Virgin Oil
Virgin Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of virgin oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for virgin oil recipes.
Celery In Virgin Oil
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch diced celery 3 minutes or so.
Remove from heat.
In a small saucepan, warm oil.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Transfer celery to a jar.
Stir in... - 34.7679
Chevres Bathed In Herbs And Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) In the bottom of a shallow dish, arrange half the thyme, rosemary, and lavender.
2) Place the 8 chevres on top.
3) Cover with the remaining herbs.
4) Drizzle the oil over the cheese and herbs so as to cover completely.
5) Sprinkle pepper on top.
6)... - 42.5715
Garlic Herb Olive Oil Infusion
Olive oil contains a distinct intrinsic flavor, yet it can be infused with other desired flavors. Here is a video showing how to infuse olive oil with flavors of fresh herbs and garlic. Great to use in recipes! - 89.623
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oilescarole With Beans And Olive Oil
Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil tastes great. Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil can be prepared easily. Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil must be treid for... - 42.7078
Pasta In Olive Oil
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Toss pasta with oil, adding reserved water as needed.
Add salt and chilli flakes to taste. - 25.6532
In a small, heavy pot, heat the oils over low heat until they reach 140°F.
Add the orange zest.
Pour the oil into a glass jar.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remove the pieces of zest. - 21.3849
Flageolet With Olive Oil And Garlic
Prepare and cook the beans.
They will need about 30 minutes' cooking time.
Peel the garlic cloves and drop them into boiling water.
Cook for 4 minutes, then drain.
Cut each clove in half, discard the green shoot and slice the cloves finely.
Pour the olive oil... - 33.0541
Roasted Peppers In Oil
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Place the peppers on a cookie sheet.
3. Place then under the boiler and roast for about 30 minutes turning them frequently until the skin is evenly blistered and charred.
4. Remove from under the broiler and... - 44.7902
French Olive Oil And Lemon Sauce
Looking for a delicious sauce that can be consumed own its own and even used as a dressing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch as the chef details a classic French recipe for a sauce so yummy that it will disappear as soon as you serve it! - 118.97
Raw Vegetables With Olive Oil & Salt
Present cold, crisp vegetables in a bowl or basket, or on a plate.
Offer each diner a small bowl for mixing olive oil and salt to taste.
To eat, break off a piece of vegetable and dip in oil mixture.
For each serving, allow about 6 ounces of vegetables and... - 16.8954
Goat Cheese Marinated With Jordan Olive Oil And Citrus
Jordan Winery Executive Chef Todd Knoll demonstrates how to make his favorite seasonal olive oil, citrus and aged cheese marinated appetizer recipe for dinner parties. Learn how to use citrus from any season -- whether it's blood-red oranges during winter or... - 139.832
Olive Oil Marinated Chicken With Pumpkin Mash And Black Beans
1. Mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken breasts. Coat well, cover the dish and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Fry the bacon in its own fat until crisp. Rinse the beans and put in a saucepan with the... - 39.5535
Grilled Goat's Cheese Apricot Relish And Pistachio Oil
To make the pistachio oil, put the pistachios and oil in a food processor and whizz for 1 minute until smooth.
Strain through a muslin cloth (ideally) or a fine sieve.
To make the relish, put the onion, vinegar and sugar in a small pan and cook gently for 6-8... - 47.9656
Potato Puree With Olive Oil
1. Cut the potatoes into large pieces. Place them in a saucepan, and cover with salted water. Bring to a rolling boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
2. In the meantime, warm the olive oil. Drain the potatoes. Using a food mill or... - 19.7477
Italian Bread With Olive Oil And Herbs
Preheat oven to Broil.
Whisk olive oil, herbs, and salt in bowl until thoroughly blended.
Slice bread in half lengthwise, and drizzle olive-oil mixture over both cut surfaces.
(If loaf is exceptionally large, you may need to increase quantities of oil and... - 28.5692
Herb And Oil Goat Cheese
In a jar, mix all ingredients, except goat cheese.
Place sliced cheese into seasoned oil so that it is coated al over.
If needed, add a little oil.
Marinate cheese 4-10 days before serving. - 29.5398
Grilled Shrimp With White Beans Rosemary And Mint Oil
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together beans, onion, marjoram, rosemary, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and lemon zest and juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. To make the mint oil, bring 3 cups of water to a b - 21.5588
Fresh Herb Infused Oil
Fresh Herbs infused oils is a secret ingredient majorly used by chefs all around the globe. Such oils, impart a flavor which is now infused into their DNA's, thus giving a dish a flavorful twist to it. - 38.4716
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil tastes good. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil is easy to make. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil must be tried by beans lovers. - 38.2599
Homemade Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil
1 On a large rack, place the tomatoes, cut side up.
2 At the corners of the rack, place the jars.
3 Drape a cheesecloth cover on the tops of the jars, making sure it doesn't touch the tomatoes.
4 Tighten the cloth to secure.
5 Place the rack... - 30.9252
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 33.3718
Garlic And Oil Linguine
Simple. Delicious. Classic. Linguine with Garlic & Oil is a classic comfort food ... this recipe kicks it up with a little parsley, red pepper flakes, and toasted pine nuts. - 124.85
Four Mushroom Salad With Truffle Oil
Cut the mushrooms into large wedges and cook in a large pan with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Add the garlic and cook on a medium heat for around 5 minutes.
Season with black pepper, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
In a mixing bowl, mix... - 41.8019
Olive Oil Wafers
1. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a food processor and stir in the rosemary. Add the water and oil and process until the ingredients just come together. Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead the dough gently until it is smooth. Wrap in... - 26.8743
Wilted Spinach With Garlic And Oil
1) Take a skillet and heat over medium flame.
2) Pour in oil and add garlic. Lightly sauté for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Put the spinach into the skillet, a handful at a time.
4) Using a ladle, keep turning the leaves in warm oil until wilted.
5) Keep... - 41.1429
Pesto Linguine Tossed With Olive Oil And Broccoli
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta until al dente and drain, saving pasta broth.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, sauté onion and bell pepper for 1 minute in hot olive oil.
3) Stir in broccoli and cook for 4 minutes.
4)... - 39.8487
Halibut With Lemon Oil And Sauteed Escarole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the crushed garlic clove and the lemon zest. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes, and then discard the garlic.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1... - 29.8243
Fava Beans With Sun Dried Tomato Oil And Pancetta On Frisee
1) Prepare sun-dried tomato oil heating olive oil till boiling point.
2) Put tomatoes in a heatproof container.
3) Transfer the hot oil over the tomatoes.
4) Keep aside for 3 to 4 days.
5) Strain the oil and reserve in a bottle.
6) Cover container... - 49.9737
Italian Pasta With Ham, Mushrooms, Asparagus And Truffle Oil
You're sure to find a new family favorite dish with this ultimate Pasta recipe. A few ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet, some vegetables and a few whisks in a wok; there you have a pasta ready with ham, mushrooms, asparagus and with the ultimate... - 112.962
Bean Soup With Wilted Greens And Rosemary Oil
1. Take about 2 cups greens, argula, chard, or young turnip greens, also cut into 1/2-inch strips, few shards of parmesan cheese, also put the beans in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, and finally refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 48.8849
Silky Corn Soup With Truffle Oil And Crab Meat
Winter time, and it’s ‘jalfrezi’ outside. What better way to warm up than with a classic Corn Soup? A quick, delicious and yummy recipe by Chef Nick. Everyone will love this gourmet soup, which offers a creative take on traditional Corn Soup with the... - 115.501
Linguine With Garlic And Oil Liguria
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) On a baking sheet, place the bread and toast it for 10 minutes in preheated oven, shaking the pan occasionally, until golden and then keep aside.
3) In a large heavy pot, over low... - 45.918
Dandelions With Olive Oil
Who would have thought that dandelions make a great side! Besides being delicious, dandelions are also filled with vitamins and minerals. A super simple recipe that’s ready in only minutes. - 120.511
Wegmans Root Vegetable Soup With Pancetta & Truffle Oil
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you this creamy-texture soup that's a tasty way to enjoy your veggies. This recipe is hardy, a delightful dinner on a cold night and perfect to try on friends. This soup is refreshingly dairy-free for those of us watching weight or... - 137.907
Virgin Oil Recipes By Category