- » Virgin Cocktail
Virgin Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of virgin cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for virgin cocktail recipes.
1. Chill a martini glass in the refrigerator.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, forbidden fruit, creme de menthe and gin.
3. Shake well the contents of the shaker until a frost forms.
4. Into the chilled martini glass,... - 31.81
Virgin Cranberry Cocktail
1. In a jug, combine all the juices and give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. In a large punch bowl, pour the chilled juice over lots of crushed ice.
4. Decorate with mint or orange slices if desired. - 33.3603
Virgin Queen Cocktail
Beat yolks until light.
Beat in sugar gradually.
Add 1 quart milk.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Pour into punch bowl.
Stir in cream, remaining milk, bourbon, rum and brandy.
Let stand 1 hour.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Garnish with... - 43.1732
1. In a blender, pour all the ingredeint salong with lots of ice and blend it throughly
2. Take a strainer and pour the mixture over it, strain into long chilled glass
3. Serve by decoratin top of the glass with splint of celery and lemon... - 32.8653
Tea Rose Cocktail
Have you been looking for an innovative cocktail idea to impress your guests this weekend? this video is a must watch for you. Elizabeth shares one of her innovations to create this flavorful Tea Rose Cocktail. Do not give it a miss. - 86.9581
Classic Painkiller Cocktail
The Painkiller was invented in the 1970s in the British Virgin Islands. It is made with Coconut Cream, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, and Dark Rum. This Tiki cocktail is really delicious! - 109.263
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except parsley sprigs and lemon slices.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. - 31.8048
Prawn Cocktail Cups
1. For the Marie Rose sauce, in a bowl, add mayo and ketchup and a drop or two of tabasco
2. Trim the bases of lettuce hearts, discard the outer leaves, separate the leaves and reserve the small hearts for another salad
3. Wash the prawns, press them... - 37.8056