- » Vinegar Turnip
Vinegar Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar turnip recipes.
This vinegar turnip is a lovely marinated vegetable recipe. Prepared with a cooked marinade of vinegar with sugar, the turnips are allowed to marinate for a few days before serving. Used with salads, these turnips have a unique taste to them. - 28.3845
Peel turnips; slice them very thin.
Put into a bowl or, preferably, a crock.
Combine sugar, vinegar, water, and salt in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Pour the mixture over the sliced turnips; mix gently, but thoroughly.
Cover; refrigerate for 5 days. - 25.1048
You May Also Like!
Vinegar Pickled Turnips
While many love the color of the Pickled Turnips, I love its taste as well. Try having some of this Pickled Turnips yourself and I am sure you will like it! Get ready! - 23.2206
Turnip Radish And Romaine Salad
Combine turnips, celery, radishes, and romaine in a large bowl.
Blend oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper together.
Pour over salad.
Toss. - 29.639
Easy Pickled Turnips
Peel turnips and cut crosswise in thin slices not more than 1/4 inch thick.
Mix with salt and let stand 1 hour.
Drain and rinse thoroughly with water.
Bring remaining ingredients to boil.
Add turnips and simmer 2 minutes.
Cool. - 30.9011
Wash and peel turnips and beets.
Cut turnips as though to make 1/4-inch slices but leave attached at one end of each turnip.
Soak in water overnight.
Wash, and place in jar or jars with all other ingredients for at least 3 days.
These lightly pickled... - 34.2073
Stir Fried Greens With Turnips
1) Trim and shred the spring greens, discard the central stalk and place in salted boiling water for 1 minute. Drain, keep under cold running water and dry with the absorbent kitchen paper.
2) In a small frying pan, saute the turnips in 1/2 of the oil... - 42.8813
Steam turnips in small amount of water in steamer for 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Season with salt and pepper; add butter, juice and vinegar.
Toss lightly. - 23.0123
Place turnips in a saucepan; cover with water.
Add salt, and bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until turnips are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
Combine sugar, flour, and vinegar,... - 30.3794
Turnips With Mustard Greens
In a wide frying pan, combine turnips, vinegar, water, and sugar.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; boil just until turnips are tender-crisp to bite (about 3 minutes).
Uncover and quickly mix in sesame seeds, oil, and mustard greens.
Stir just until... - 28.9854
1. Peel turnips and cut off tops about 1/2 inch (1 cm) below stem. Discard tops and trim bottoms of turnips so each is flat. Place one turnip, top side down, on a cutting board between a pair of wooden chopsticks. (These will prevent cutting completely... - 29.994
Dried Jellyfish And Turnips
1 Soak dried jellyfish. Drain and cut in strips about 1 1/2 inches long and as narrow as possible.
2. Peel and shred turnips. Sprinkle with salt. Let stand 1 hour, then drain. Place in a serving bowl with jellyfish.
3. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and... - 24.8628