- » Vinegar Sauce
Vinegar Sauce Recipes
Vinegar sauce is prepared using vinegar as one of the base ingredients. This sauce is a popular condiment in eastern North Carolina, where it is prepared with lots of flavorsome ingredients and pepper. In Western ... More »
Bar B Que Sauce - 4th Of July
Come summer and everyone is in a mood to enjoy barbecued meat outside the kitchen. There is no point in buying canned barbeque sauce when you can make it easily with available ingredients in your pantry. Chef Scott shows an easy homemade Barbecue Sauce for... - 113.952
Authentic Homemade Pad Thai Sauce
Thai cooking offers a wide range of sauces to be used or served in or with food and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making traditional Pad Thai Sauce in an easy way that is also easy to store. Great flavorful treat! - 109.786
Barbecue Sauce With Cider, Wine And Balsamic Vinegar
What types of barbecue sauce do you like, sweet, sour, thin or thick? It does not matter how you make unless it is unique. Here is a recipe from a chef who makes it in his own style. Watch the video to learn the recipe and ingredients. - 102.031
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 99.7284
Chinese Style Sweet And Sour Sauce
Why spend a fortune in ordering a takeout when you can make your own super tasty Chinese dish at home? Bring the flavors of China to your table with thus speedy, light and zesty sweet-sour sauce that makes for great addition to noodles, dim sums, koithos and... - 97.8164
Indo Chinese Schezwan Sauce
Chinese cooking has infused into Indian cooking and so have the ingredients become common. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make Schezwan sauce in typical Chinese style to go with noodles, Manchurian or rice. - 96.3605
Homemade Sweet And Sour Sauce
Homemade products are always better than the store bought ones. Here is a quick recipe to make sweet and sour sauce which is quick good and saves lot of money. Watch the video and learn how to make this wonderful sauce. - 91.2424
Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce - Hot Spicy Healthy Condiments
Chili vinegar is an almost compulsory condiment or side served with rice or noodles in Thai cuisine. Check out this video showing how to make Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce that is great to serve along or to use into dishes. Spicy chili affair! - 83.4389
Black Vinegar Sweet And Sour Sauce
Once you try this Black Vinegar Sweet And Sour Sauce recipe, you will never go for another recipe again. Even though Black Vinegar Sweet And Sour Sauce is a Side Dish I relish it any time of the day. Use the freshest of vinegar available to get a flavorful... - 49.0158
Sweet And Sour Cream Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure microwave butter at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
3) Stir in flour, sugar, caraway, salt and pepper until smooth.
4) Stir in cream and milk.
5) Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes,... - 45.6435
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1. Take salt and rub all over the chicken, stuff the cavity with the ginger and spring onions and leave the chicken at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of... - 44.6289
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 44.6044
Duck With Vinegar Sauce
Disjoint ducks; prick skin well.
Saute legs in large nonstick pan, pricking skin frequently to remove as much fat as possible, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Turn and let cook another 5 minutes.
Pour off fat.
Add breasts and cook until... - 44.4771
Thai Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the vinegar, 1/2 cup water, both the sugars, chilies, salt, garlic, and chopped cilantro.
2) Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring to dissolve the sugars.
3) Transfer to a bowl and let cool to room... - 43.3556
Bearnaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. In a saucepan, mix together water or wine, tarragon vinegar, onion, parsley and salt.
2. Add butter or margarine; heat until it melts.
3. In a blender jar with grating blades, process egg yolks for 10 seconds.
4. While the blender is... - 43.1486
Caesar Salad Sauce
Mix the oil with the vinegar, wine, garlic salt, sugar, pepper and mustard until smooth.
Thinly slice the garlic.
Cut the bread into cubes.
Finely dice the bacon.
Put in a frying pan and heat until the fat runs.
Add the garlic and bread cubes and fry for 5-7... - 42.9857
Pacific Rim Barbecue Sauce
1) Saute the garlic and orange peel for about 3 to 4 minutes in the sesame oil.
2) Except the water and cornstarch, add all the remaining ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Mix together the cornstarch and water and add to the other... - 42.4724
Vinegar And Sugar-free Ketchup
1) In a blender or food processor, add in the tomato paste, lemon juice, water, salt, oregano, cumin, nutmeg, pepper, dry mustard and garlic powder.
2) Blend the mixture well till smooth.
3) Transfer the sauce into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate till... - 41.87
Smoke Seasoned Barbecue Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Use the sauce to marinate about 1 1/2 pounds of any lean meat or as a basting sauce or both for the steaks, chops or poultry.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before... - 41.6784
Chicken With Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
Heat butter with oil in large skillet.
Add chicken and saute on all sides until golden brown.
Remove from skillet using tongs and sprinkle with salt; set aside.
Drain off excess fat and return skillet to heat.
Deglaze pan by adding 3/4 cup raspberry... - 41.3908
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly blend the ingredients.
3) Transfer half quantity sauce into a bowl for brushing chicken while barbecuing it.
4) Place the saucepan over heat, to warm up the rest of the sauce.
5)... - 41.3449
1. In a saucepan combine all the ingredients.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil stirring to blend.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
4. Pour into an airtight container and cool before storing in the... - 40.9327
Foo Yung Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, add cornstarch and sugar to combine.
2) In another bowl, combine the other ingredients.
3) Slowly pour in the liquid mixture to cornstarch mixture by continuous stirring.
4) Place the saucepan over medium heat.... - 40.5152
1.In a bowl, mix the ingredients in the order given
2.Serve with artichokes, asparagus, and leek
Served as a cold sauce, mostly used as a salad dressing - 40.367
Bearnaise Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a small dish and arrange the shallots in it.
2) Drizzle vinegar, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook uncovered for 3 minutes and then strain.
4) Take a dish and keep the strained liquid.
5) Add a dollop of butter and heat on power for 30... - 39.8735
Pork In Wine And Vinegar Sauce
Heat a small covered Dutch oven and add the butter or oil.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Top with bread crumbs and pepper to taste.
Mix the onions, shallots, garlic, and parsley together and sprinkle on top of the meat.
Put the meat in a 400° oven... - 39.8362
Easy Hollandaise Sauce
1.In a pan combine bay leaf, pepper corn and vinegar or lemon juice.
2.Cook until half the liquid is left.
3.Let the mixture cool slightly.
4.Add it to the egg yolks and blend over a pan having hot water.
5.Once the mixture is light colored, thick and... - 39.5689
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine water, brown sugar or honey, vinegar, lemon juice, scallions, catsup, sherry and soy sauce boil it
2. In a saucepan, now combine cornstarch with water, stir till it thickens
3. Serve hot or if you want to serve cold, then... - 38.8879
Baked Fish In Vinegar Sauce
Dredge the fish fillets in flour and a tiny bit of salt.
Place them in a shallow baking dish so that they all fit snugly.
Saute the onions, in a bit of butter until they are tender and transparent.
Spread the onions over the fish fillets.
Prepare something... - 38.8505
Onions Pickled In Vinegar
Slicing only three-quarters of the way down, quarter them lengthwise.
Each onion should stay whole, with the four sections attached at the bottom.
Place the onions in a clean, wide-mouthed quart jar.
You may have a few left over.
In a nonmetallic... - 38.7463
Beef And Beans In Vinegar Sauce
Put the beef, carrots, onions and salt and pepper to taste in a large saucepan.
Add enough water to cover and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until the meat is tender.
About 20 minutes before the end of the cooking time add the... - 38.4949
Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
1 In a large saucepan,combine butter or margarine, vinegar, water, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, dry mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaves, oregano, onion and garlic.
2 Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 38.4066
Southern Barbecue Sauce
1.Take an enamel or glass container and put vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, A-I sauce, salt, sugar, mint leaves, paprika, Tabasco, black pepper, pickling spices, bouillion cube, unpeeled orange, unpeeeled lemon, water, catsup, salt and oregano.
2.Let... - 38.3434
1) In a saucepan, mix together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, pimento, ketchup, herbs, pickle, egg and seasoning.
2) Heat gently just to warm the mixture.
3) Serve over desired salad.
4) Can be used to marinate vegetables like... - 38.3243
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Place over heat to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Use the sauce to barbecue beef, pork or chicken. - 38.3027
Royal Barbecue Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, mix all the ingredients together and bring to a boil over a high heat.
2) Simmer over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the flavors are well blended.
3) Use as required. - 37.7765
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in butter, vinegar, mustard and salt, pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Slowly, add in the egg yolks while beating for about 2 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
4) Cook the mixture for 45 seconds.... - 37.6221
Sweet Funky Dunking Sauce
1. In a pan, add the brown sugar, peppercorns and vinegar and heat it till the sugar dissolves; keep stirring
2. Add in the apricot preserves and allow to cook gently till the apricot melts
3. In a bowl, combine cornstarch and water into a smooth... - 37.5487
1. In a jar, put together all ingredients, close tightly and shake well until blended.
2. Refrigerate until chill.
3. Shake the jar well and drizzle over green salad or hot cooked asparagus, broccoli and spinach.
As the... - 37.3332
Deep Fried Fish Fillets With Vinegar Sauce
This Deep Fried Fish Fillets With Vinegar Sauce dish is worthy of any special occasion. This chinese recipe, Deep Fried Fish Fillets With Vinegar Sauce, is an ultimate treat for any fish lover across the globe. Go for it! - 36.9377
In a blender place vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Add salad oil slowly to other ingredients while blender is whirling constantly.
When ingredients are thoroughly mixed, pour into a container and stir in celery, green onion, and... - 36.7361
This Vinaigrette sauce is quick to make and makes for a great accompaniment. Serve with artichokes for a delicious appetizer ready in minutes! - 36.5997
French Chicken In Vinegar Sauce With Pepper Spiked Polenta
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add chicken, and saute on each side 3 minutes or until browned.
Combine wine and next 8 ingredients... - 36.3721
Harvard Sauce For Beets
This Harvard Sauce is perfect for beets. Brightly colored with tobasco sauce, this Harvard Sauce is thickened with maizena and beet juice. - 36.3439
Chicken With Vinegar Cream Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, carrots, and onion, and reduce the heat to... - 36.1788
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a bowl mix cornstarch with brown sugar and ginger until smooth.
2. Add soy sauce and vinegar and stir to make a paste.
3. Add bean liquid and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 to 7 minutes until sauce is transparent.
4.... - 35.8625
1.Mince herbs and capers finely.
2. In a bowl mix oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar.
3. Add herbs and capers.
4. This can be stored for a long period of time. - 35.8408
1. Put the salt, mustard, paprika and cayenne into a small bowl. Mix them thoroughly.
2. Add the egg yolks and beat until the mixture is creamy.
3. Add 1/2 tne vinegar and beat again.
4. Add the oil gradually, 1/2 teaspoon or less at a time, beating... - 35.7077
Sweet Sour Sauce
1.In a sauce pan put cornstarch, soysauce, water, sugar and cider vinegar and cook until the ingredients boil.
2.Once done,lower the heat and cook for another 2 minutes.
3.Put green peppers in the pan and remove from heat.
4.Serve the sauce... - 35.6716
Béarnaise Sauce Served With Steak
1) In a saucepan boil the first four ingredients together till reduced.
2) Stir in 1 tbsp cold water immediately.
3) Take off from heat and cool for 1-2 minutes.
4) Whisk in the egg yolks and mustard powder.
5) Stir in butter little at a time over a... - 35.6188
Sweet Sour Sauce Flavored With Cinnamon And Nutmeg
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar, 1/4 cup water, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and mix it with sugar mixture.
3) Cook until thick and clear.
4) Use the sweet and sour sauce in recipes as needed. - 35.608
Chicken Livers In Vinegar Sauce
1. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until the livers are browned but still pink inside—about 5 minutes.... - 35.4599
Sweet Sour Mustard Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together cornstarch, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Add vinegar, water and butter to the cornstarch mixture.
3) Bring the mixture to boil and simmer, until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
4) Serve as desired. - 35.3552
Sweet Sour Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat water, vinegar and butter together.
2) In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients thoroughly.
3) Now, mix the two mixtures and cook on low heat until thick.
4) Serve the sweet sour sauce on apple dumplings. - 35.2782
B B Q Sauce
Combine and mix ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil over low heat.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 35.1105
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Let stand at room temperature, cover, for 2 hours.
Serve sauce over broiled meats, steaks, sausages, etc.
This is very delicious - 35.1035
Ginger Enhanced Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat all the ingredients together, except the water and cornstarch for about 3 to 5 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water, gradually stir into the hot sauce and heat thoroughly.
3) Serve the Sweet and... - 35.1012
Hollandaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. Over low heat, melt butter in a small pan. Cool.
2. Boil vinegar, peppercorns, mace and bay leaf until vinegar is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
3. Strain into a heatproof bowl, discarding solid flavorings.
4. Beat in egg yolks and 1 tablespoon cooled butter.
5.... - 35.0087
Quick And Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in vegetable oil. Add cumin and cayenne, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Transfer onion-garlic mixture to a bowl, scraping the pan with a spatula to get all the spiced oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Brush over meat... - 34.7557
Quick N Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a bowl or a container combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Use to baste grilled or broiled chicken, frankfurters, hamburgers as well as many other meats. - 34.7158
Hollandaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. Slowly heat and keep warm butter, lemon, sherry, vinegar, salt and cayenne.
2. Over a double boiler, warm egg yolks while stirring with a wire whisk, constantly. When yolk start to thicken, add 1 Tbsp at a time of boiling water, stirring constantly with... - 34.6766
Herb Wine Vinegar Marinade
1) In a blender, add in salad oil, wine or vinegar, onion, lemon or lime, garlic, herbs' blend, salt and pepper.
2) Run the blender on HIGH for about 15 seconds or till the lemon or lime peel along with the garlic have been chopped finely.
3)... - 34.6348
Mayonnaise Using Wine Vinegar
1. In a food processor, add egg yolks, mustard, little salt and wine vinegar. Vlend at the lowest speed.
2. With the machine running, add oil gradually. Once the mixture thickens, add the oil more quickly.
3. Further, add boiling water and blend for a... - 34.4654
Mel's Moppin' Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Heat well till the flavors have all blended well. This takes about 15 minutes.
3) Allow sauce to cool. Strain out the lemon slices.
4) Serve as preferred. - 34.3373
Mix the egg yolks with the mustard, horseradish, salt, celery salt, garlic salt, cayenne, paprika, apple juice, vinegar and sugar.
Gradually beat in the oil.
When all the oil has been incorporated, stir in the capers, herbs and anchovy paste.
Serve this sauce... - 34.2502
Cocktail Sauce For Sea Food
1. In a bowl, combine vinegar and salt and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add the sauces and catsup and whisk until well blended.
3. Add the horseradish and stir well.
4. Use the sauce for seafood cocktails. - 34.1036
Vinegar Essence For Bearnaise Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add vinegar, vermouth, onions, tarragon, salt and pepper to combine.
2) Place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Reduce heat to medium and cook until the volume reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
4) Place aside to cool.
5) Use to... - 33.9513
Weber's Tangy Barbecue Sauce
Cook celery and onion in butter until tender but not brown.
Stir in all remaining ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes. - 33.7634
Gourmet Herb Barbecue Sauce
1.Mix ketchup with water and vinegar.
2.Add steak sauce, marjoram, oregano, thyme and garlic salt to it and blend well.
3.Serve the sauce with grilled foods. - 33.7632
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, add sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, tomato sauce and salt.
2. Bring it to boil and add 1 tablespoon of cornflour. The cornflour needs to be blended with cold water. Keep stirring until thick and clear.
3. You can add more cornflour... - 33.4796
Warren's Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Let simmer 30 minutes.
Makes enough sauce for basting 4 pounds spareribs. - 32.9769
Remoulade Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. Cream the yolks of hard-boiled eggs with egg yolk and mustard.
2. Beat in olive oil adding drop by drop, continuously, as for mayonnaise.
3. After adding all of the oil, stir in vinegar and the finely chopped hard-boiled white of egg.
4.... - 32.7656
Eastern North Carolina Sauce
Mix cider vinegar, distilled vinegar, sugar substitute, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, and pepper sauce in a bowl, whisking until sugar substitute dissolves.
Serve with pork, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 months.
Stir or shake before using. - 32.7369
Spicy Soy Sauce
In clean glass jar, combine all ingredients except oil.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Cover and refrigerate.
Before using, shake jar well and strain into pitcher.
Return any unused sauce to jar and refrigerate. - 32.6957
1) In a jar, add all the ingredients.
2) Tightly cover the lid and give a thorough shake to blend.
3) Serve as a dressing with any salad of your choice. - 32.6873
Pound all the dry ingredients well together.
Boil the vinegar and pour it boiling on to the pounded mixture.
Bottle when cold.
Store for 1 month before use. - 32.5697
1. In a bowl, mix vinegar or lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
2. Whisk thoroughly for about 20 minutes or until the salt dissolves.
3. Further, add oil in a slow, steady stream. Keep whisking continually.
4. The dressing must emulsify properly... - 32.3946
1)Combine together soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame seeds, chopped green onion and chopped garlic well.
2)This sauce is served in cold food. - 32.351
South Texas Barbeque Sauce
In a medium saucepan, saute onion in oil.
Add vinegar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix well and simmer for a few minutes.
Add beer, salt, and pepper. - 32.2939
1) In a bowl, put the oil and vinegar. Alternatively, put the ingredients in a screw-top jar.
2) Use a fork to beat well or shake the jar.
3) Add seasoning of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
4) Serve and use as required.
To make... - 31.0263
Spaghetti Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. In a microwavable dish or casserole, combine beef, onion, pepper and garlic. Mix well
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until beef lightly browned.
4. Spoon out excess fat.
5.... - 30.9559
Chicken In Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cardamom. In a large frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat, using another 1... - 30.7656
Bring all to a boil and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain. - 30.754
Mignonette Sauce For Oysters
1. In a small bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Mix them very well.
3. Pour the mixture individual side dishes for oyster on the half shell and serve. - 30.6523
Marinade For Fish Steaks
In a shallow pan combine oil, vinegar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, bay leaf and parsley.
Add fish steaks, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally so that steaks are well coated.
Remove from marinade.
Place in a hot broiler pan... - 30.4697
1. In a bowl or a container combine vinegar, mustard, salt and sugar together such that the salt and sugar get dissolved well and then add oil and shake such that the ingredients are blended well.
2. Toss the desired quantity with salads and... - 30.4675
1. Add peppercorns to vinegar. Reduce vinegar to about 15 ml.
2. Add espagnole sauce, jelly and wine.
3. Boil up. Strain and use as required. - 29.9359
Vinaigrette Sauce has a sole taste. The shallots and garlic gives the Vinaigrette Sauce a rousing taste. Vinaigrette Sauce is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 29.8851
1. Into a small bowl stir garlic, mustard and with a teaspoon or fork mix oil by beating slowly such that the mixture can blend with the other ingredients well.
2. Toss with salads after seasoning with salt and pepper as per taste before... - 29.6697
1) In a saucepan add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Bring the mixture to boil.
3) Simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Serve hot. - 29.1838
Sauce With Vinegar
This sauce recipe is for serving especially with egg foo yong. Prepared in a microwave with cornstarch, soy sauce and vinegar in a water base, the egg foo yong sauce is typically served over the eggs dish. - 28.6207
Chinese Soy Barbecue Sauce
Mix all ingredients together and allow mixture to come to a boil.
This is a basic barbecue sauce to be used with all types of meats. - 28.2785
Tangy Molasses Sauce
1) Take a small bowl and combine together vinegar, molasses, liquid red pepper seasoning, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in it. Stir to blend nicely.
2) Spoon out the mixture in a 2-cup screw-top jar. - 27.8831
Vinegar Mint Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a pan.
Bring to a boil; boil for 1-2 minutes.
Let stand 10-15 minutes. - 27.617
Vinegar Sauce Recipes By Category