- » Vinegar Salad
Vinegar Salad Recipes
Salads are popularly made in vinegar or olive oil dressings. Vinegar keeps salads fresh and adds a sourish flavor to it. Vinegar can be combined with red or white wine to improve the taste of salad dressings. Vinegar ... More »
Classic Salad Dressing - French Vinaigrette
Looking to make your own Salad dressing? Ryan from Sobeys shows you some Classic Salad Dressing Variations.
Learn how to make a classic French vinaigrette, a zesty dressing perfect for a fresh salad. - 118.855
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 117.51
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 101.951
Honey Vinegar Muscadel Salad Dressing
If you are really looking for some quick and easy salad dressing idea, here is one just for you. This dressing is a hearty combination of vinegar with olive oil, honey, lemon and salt and gives the green a mild flavor. Enjoy the dressing with greens and... - 94.6509
Vegetable Balsamic Salad Vinaigrette
Vegetable, meat or fish, there is no denying that balsamic vinegars add a certain sophistication to every dish. And this vinaigrette is no different. Add a burst of flavor to your vegetables with this sumptuous dressing and see everyone go gaga over it. - 91.313
Vinegar Marinated Vegetables
In large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes and onion.
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Repeat for artichoke hearts.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, squash... - 50.0015
Salad Nicoise Using Tarragon Vinegar
1) In large Mason jar, add all the dressing ingredients together.
2) Tightly cover the jar, shake vigorously and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a large bowl, add the potatoes, beans, artichoke hearts and onion together.
4) Pour over 1 cup of the... - 48.8878
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 48.6519
Cos Lettuce Salad
Separate the lettuce leaves.
Wash and dry them thoroughly.
Wrap in a damp tea towel and put in a plastic bag.
Chill in the refrigerator 1-2 hours.
Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a glass jar and shake well.
Break the big leaves into bite-sized... - 47.2203
Early Spring Salad
1) In a bowl,arrange the salad greens .
2) In a small saucepan, warm the vinegar over low heat.
3) In a large mixing bowl,mix together warm vinegar and mustard.
4) Now gradually whisk in the olive oil into the above mixture till the... - 47.1555
Homemade Sauerkraut Salad
1) In a colander, drain sauerkraut for 15 minutes.
2) Using scissors, cut into 1-inch pieces.
3) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
4) Toss well.
5) Cover and store in refrigerator for a day.
6) Use as a dip or condiment... - 46.9036
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Lotus Root Salad
Combine 1 quart of the water and the vinegar in a saucepan.
Scrub and peel the lotus root.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Drop the slices immediately into the vinegar water to prevent discoloring.
Bring the water with the lotus slices to the boiling point.
Cook... - 44.9119
Salad dressings can be of number of ways. It is one of the ingredients which can be played with a variety of items. Enjoy this method of making salad dressing. This one goes very well with the stuffed cucumber salad. - 44.8051
Salad Nicoise With Wine Vinegar
1.Cut lettuce in small pieces.
2.Take a bowl and arrange lettuce in it on the sides and the base.
3.Put onions, cucumber, green pepper, anchovies and tuna in the bowl.
4.Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper and pour the mixture over... - 43.8607
Fresh Mushroom Salad With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a bowl and put the mushrooms.
2) Add the salad oil, wine vinegar, tarragon, nutmeg and salt.
3) Mix them together and allow them to remain at room temperature for about 1 hour.
4) Take the lettuce and spinach and mix with mushrooms... - 43.5621
La Salad Nouvelle
1.Ina skillet, heat sesame oil and stir in chopped shallots.
2.Before the shallot get brown, put rice vinegar, wine vinegar, French mustard, basil, tarragon, chives, thyme and allow the ingredients to boil.
3.In a mixing bowl, put spinach, butter... - 43.3701
Mushrooms And Sprouts With Mustard Vinegar
1) Under running water, wash the mushrooms
2) Using a knife, slice the bottom stems off, and slice the mushrooms thinly
3) Onto 3 salad plates, mount the sprouts
4) Top with mushroom slices
5) Mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme, basil,... - 43.3352
Salad Of Herbs
1) In a large portable bowl with a lid put the herbs.
2) Refrigerate to chill.
3) Prepare lemon dressing in a leak-proof container. Add olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, shallots, salt and pepper and whisk together.
4) Add sugar to balance flavors and... - 43.144
Sunset Salad With Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for dressing and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine all the vegetables and toss once.
3. Add dressing and toss gently till well combined.
4. Serve... - 42.7953
Caesar Salad Sauce
Mix the oil with the vinegar, wine, garlic salt, sugar, pepper and mustard until smooth.
Thinly slice the garlic.
Cut the bread into cubes.
Finely dice the bacon.
Put in a frying pan and heat until the fat runs.
Add the garlic and bread cubes and fry for 5-7... - 42.7842
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 42.6976
Two Lettuce Salad
1. Take a jar with a tight lid, mix the dressing by mixing in vinegar, pepper, oil and salt to blend well and keep side.
2. Take a salad bowl, add bite sized salad greens pieces, bean sprouts and snow peas and toss well. Add tarragon, pepper and salt... - 42.3958
Piquant Salad Dressing
1. Take a small saucepan and add cornstarch into water with constant stirring method.
2. Bring the mix at boil.
3. Cook the mix, while it is boiling, with constant stirring for another 1 minute.
4. Transfer the mix into a heat proof bowl and add... - 42.0158
Cucumber Salad With Wine Vinegar
Peel cucumber, and slice as thinly as possible (a mandoline is useful for this purpose).
The slices should be almost transparent.
Place slices in a bowl, cover with plenty of salt, and fill with water.
Set aside for about 30 min.
Turn them into a colander,... - 40.414
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 38.9848
Double Boiler Salad Dressing
Heat vinegar to scalding in top part of double boiler.
Combine eggs and seasonings.
Stir in a little hot vinegar.
Turn egg mixture into remaining vinegar.
Add butter and heat over hot water, stirring constantly, until custard coats spoon.
Add milk, pour... - 38.9371
Tangy Low Calorie Salad Dressing
Blend cornstarch and water and heat and stir over moderate heat until thickened and clear.
Off heat, beat in remaining ingredients with a rotary beater or electric mixer.
Cover and chill well.
Shake before using. - 38.7476
Bibb Lettuce In Cream
Wrap the lettuces in a kitchen towel and chill for 1 hour.
Tear apart and place in a glass or china bowl.
Stir the sugar into the vinegar until it is melted.
Stir in the cream.
Pour over the lettuce and toss.
Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
Just before... - 37.5185
Salade De Turquie
About 10 minutes before serving: In medium bowl, combine garlic, vinegar, salt, dill seed, yogurt and olive oil.
Quarter cucumbers lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine with yogurt mixture; top with mint sprigs.
Refrigerate. - 36.6111
1) Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
2) With a sharp knife slit chestnut shells.
3) Trim stalk and outer leaves from Brussels sprouts. Shred very thinly.
4) Arrange chestnuts on a baking sheet.
5) Bake on top rack in oven for about 15... - 36.5086
Vinegar Cabbage Salad
Wash, shred, and drain the cabbage.
Thinly slice the onion, and separate it into rings.
In a salad bowl toss the cabbage, onion rings, and parsley to mix.
In a small bowl dissolve the sugar and salt in the vinegar and water.
Stir well until all the sugar is... - 36.4249
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Boiled Salad Dressing
1 On top of the double boiler, combine all the ingredients.
2 Cook, stirring constantly until thick.
3 Remove from heat and blend in a lump of butter.
4 Store in the refrigerator.
5 Serve as desired. - 35.9036
Slice the celery finely and place in a salad bowl.
In a jar combine salt, sugar, ginger, pepper, vinegar and oil, cover and shake well to mix.
Stir in sour cream until well blended.
Pour the dressing over the celery and toss, cover and chill for 2 hours. - 35.8397
Russian Salad Dressing
1. In a mixing bowl or in a food processor jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Use a fork to whisk or process until all the ingredients are well amalgamated into a smooth dressing.
3. Pour into a jar or bottle and store in the... - 35.65
Pike Place Market Salad
1. To prepare nuts, place sugar in a small skillet over medium heat, cook 90 seconds or until sugar dissolves, stirring as needed so sugar dissolves evenly and doesn't burn. Reduce heat, stir in walnuts. Cook over low heat 30 seconds or until golden. Spread... - 35.6376
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 35.5206
1) Wash lettuce leaves and pat them dry.
2) On 2 salad plates, arrange the leaves on them.
3) Beat together oil and vinegar and drizzle over lettuce.
4) Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper over lettuce leaves.
5) Serve the... - 34.8979
Greek Salad With Wine Vinegar
Cut garlic in half and spear with toothpick.
Combine vinegar, oils, bay leaf, garlic and, oregano.
Mix well and chill several hours or overnight.
Wash and dry greens.
Combine with remaining vegetables, anchovy fillets and cheese.
Before serving, remove bay... - 34.8466
Oregano Salad Dressing
1 In a bowl, marinate seasonings and garlic in vinegar and allow to stand for 24 hours.
2 Strain the vinegar.
3 Add in oil.
4 Shake vigorously to mix well.
5 Use as desired. - 34.795
Italian Salad Dressing
1) In a small bowl, add the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, sugar, salt and pepper together.
2) Mix to blend all the ingredients well.
3) Use as a salad dressing or a marinade, as required. - 34.4618
Chopped Onions In Vinegar
Combine all ingredients in small serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To serve: Bring cold serving bowl to table.
This relish can be eaten with nearly all Indian meals. - 34.2534
Rocket And Olive Salad
1) Wash rocket and leave in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
2) Drain and dry with a kitchen towel.
3) In a salad bowl, place the olives and rocket leaves and chill.
4) About 5 minutes before serving, sprinkle dressing over... - 34.2189
Cooked Salad Dressing
Mix flour, sugar, mustard, salt, cayenne, and water in the top of a double boiler over simmering water; beat egg yolks and lemon juice just to blend, then mix in.
Heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Beat in oil, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Place a piece... - 33.7472
Barbecue Salad Dressing
Mix thoroughly with a rotary beater.
After allowing the garlic to impart its flavor, remove it.
About 30 minutes before broiling lamb chops or steaks, brush the meat liberally with some of this dressing.
Then dip a swab of celery leaves in the dressing and... - 33.7189
Waldorf Salad With Basil Vinegar
Place apple, celery, pepper and walnuts in small bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and Garden Blend; whisk until blended.
Spoon over apple mixture; lightly stir in.
Cover; chill until serving time. - 33.6912
Salad Dressing For Two
1) In a bowl or screw-topped jar, place oil, vinegar or juice, sugar, mustard and seasoning.
2) Whisk in bowl or shake the bottle, to incorporate the ingredients together.
3) Stir or shake dressing again, before use, as the oil separates out on... - 33.691
Boiled Salad Dressing
1. Combine the flour, salt, mustard, sugar, paprika and the egg yolks in the upper part of an enamel or glass double boiler and mix thoroughly.
2. Pour the milk in slowly, then set the pan over hot water. Cook 6 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly. The... - 33.6425
Grapefruit And Prune Salad
1. Peel grapefruit; remove sections and discard membranes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss grapefruit and prunes with Vinaigrette Dressing.
3. In a salad bowl, serve salad on a bed of lettuce. - 33.5521
Apricot Salad With Terragon Vinegar
Planch and peel the apricots, then halve and remove the stones.
Arrange the apricots in a glass serving dish.
Crack the stones and remove the kernels.
Chop the kernels.
Mix together the soured cream, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon this... - 33.2597
Simple Vinegar Salad Dressing
1. Rub yolks of eggs through a sieve.
2. Add seasoning and mix well together.
3. Moisten with the vinegar and work till smooth.
4. Add gradually and carefully, the cream or milk. - 32.8447
Dijon Salad Dressing
Place all ingredients except oil in ajar.
Add additional mustard to taste.
Chill and serve. - 32.8038
Delicious Herb Salad Dressing
1) Into a salad dressing cruet, crush the garlic.
2) To this, add the rest of the ingredients.
3) Shake well to coat, before using.
4) Use the Delicious Herb Salad Dressing for any salad of your choice. - 32.6622
Seaweed And Cucumber Salad With Rice Wine Vinegar Dressing
1. Place the seaweed in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes to soften.
2. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, then slice it very thinly into half moons. Drain the seaweed and roughly chop any large pieces. Put the chopped... - 32.4759
All Purpose Salad Dressing
1) Take a bowl and mix all ingredients in it. Chill.
2) Use the cold dressing over your favorite salad and enjoy. - 32.3981
Basic Vinegar Free Salad Dressing
1. In a small bowl, beat together all the ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate the mixture.
3. Add over a salad and serve. - 31.8464
Salad With Pepper Vinegar
Wash the lettuce and arugula thoroughly in cold water.
Dry and lay out on paper towels, then loosely roll and set aside for about 1 hour to absorb additional moisture.
Gently place the leaves in airtight plastic bags.
Refrigerate until crisp and chilled,... - 31.3809
Italian Salad Dressing
1) Into a glass jar, add in the olive oil, vinegar, salt, garlic and sugar
2) Screw the jar with the lid and shake the bottle vigorously to blend well
3) Place the jar in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly
4) Use the dressing to toss with... - 31.147
Cream Salad Dressing
1. Mix the mustard, salt, pepper to taste and castor sugar together. Stir in the cream.
2. Add the oil drop by drop, stirring all the time.
3. Add the vinegar slowly and stir well. - 29.9024
Cucumber Salad With Vinegar
This Cucumber Salad is a perfect coolant for your summer ! Team up your rice or noodle dishes with this soothing cucumber salad and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for are welcome ! - 29.3618
Green Salad With Tangy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1) Wash and separate the lettuce. Drain. Refrigerate until crisp. Rub the inside of a cold salad bowl with garlic. Tear the lettuce and place into the bowl.
2) Combine the olive oil, herb vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour over the salad and serve. - 29.1925
French Dressing For Salad
Sprinkle the bottom of a salad bowl with salt and rub it with a garlic clove.
Add mustard and stir in vinegar with a fork.
Add shallots and oil and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well before adding crisp greens. - 29.1199
Hot Potato Salad With Vinegar Dressing
In small skillet heat oil over medium heat; add onion slices and bacon bits and saute until onion is translucent.
Add vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture starts to boil.
Add potatoes and cook, stirring gently, until... - 28.1767
Tossed Green Salad
Into medium plastic bag, tear greens into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups).
Close bag and refrigerate.
Pour in salad dressing; close bag tightly and shake until leaves glisten.
Pour into salad bowl. - 27.4367
Dressing For Tossed Salad
Mix together the onion, garlic, and seasonings in a quart jar.
Pour in catsup, vinegar, and oil, and shake until thoroughly blended. - 27.2606
Maple Bacon Dressing For Garden Salad
Process all of the ingredients together in a food processor until well blended.
Pour the dressing into a container with an airtight lid and refrigerate until serving. - 26.8302
Vinegar Mackerel Salad
1. Cook the potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes. Bring some water to the boil in another saucepan. Clean the mackerel and cut off their heads. Poach in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and remove the bones and skin. Cut the flesh into pieces.
2. Place... - 26.2276
Vinegar And Oil Salad Dressing
1 Place all ingredients in a small deep bowl and whisk together until foamy and well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings. - 25.9808
Pour vinegar into a jar, drop in garlic, cover, and let stand 24 hours at room temperature.
Discard garlic, strain vinegar through a double thickness of cheesecloth into a fresh pint jar.
Use for making salad dressings and sauces. - 23.5503
How To Make Your Own "zesty Italian Salad Dressing" - Easy
Have you seen the controversy over that new Kraft Zesty Italian Salad Dressing commercial? Well, we at Ask Chef Tony don't really care if there is a half naked man on TV making suggestive comments or not. What we care about is getting you off that store... - 0
Vinegar Salad Recipes By Category