- » Vinegar Reduction
Vinegar Reduction Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar reduction recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar reduction recipes.
Maple Balsamic Reduction
1. In a saucepan pour in balsamic vinegar and add maple syrup. Mix well.
2. Place the saucepan over the stove, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low simmer and stir in occasionally for 18 minutes.
3. Spread the cheese over... - 93.7792
Basic Balsamic Red Wine Reduction Sauce
As you head into the holiday season, you will definitely a good sauce to accompany your large roast. Everyone at least needs to have one good sauce in his or her repertoire. And this recipe video provides you exactly that. Easy and quick, balsamic red wine... - 110.454
Grilled Peaches And Couscous With Balsamic Reduction
Continuing on with our grilling series we are featuring our side dish this week. In this weeks featured video we show you a tasty side dish that is easy on the eyes, easy to eat and real easy entertaining dish. - 37.0192
Chicken With Raspberry Balsamic Reduction Sauce
Heat olive oil in a medium sized skillet.
Cook chicken breasts over medium heat.
Halfway through the cooking time (approximately 7 to 12 minutes) sprinkle thyme evenly over the chicken breasts, then finish cooking.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Remove chicken... - 30.0047
Green Beans With Balsamic Reduction Topped With Almonds
Green beans with balsamic reduction, what a way to serve green beans. If you too are a green bean fan you are going to love this dish. The chef suggests this dish is perfect for Thanksgiving but can be made any day. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 146.478
Grilled Peaches With Couscous And Balsamic Reduction
Peaches can be used with variations like grilling in recipes including even desserts. Here is a recipe to make Grilled Peaches as well as Couscous and Balsamic Reduction sauce to serve with. Good wholesome fulfilling meal! - 116.811
Almond Crusted Yellow Perch With Balsamic And Red Currant Reduction
Robin is at Lake Erie, Ohio and she has found some fresh perch to prepare for a meal. In the video, she cooks the lovely perch over a boat and impresses her hosts to the T. Watch the video and prepare the crunchy perch which is served with a sweet and sour... - 124.209
Worcestershire Marinated Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, yellow onion, garlic, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Whisk and bring them together.
3. In a zip-pouch place steak, pour... - 128.751
Luscious Lamb Lollipops With Blackberry Reduction Sauce
Charlie Q brings it home with this must eat Easter Dinner. Your mouth will salivate with every bite of this perfectly balance dish. She will teach you how to prepare perfect lamb lollipops with an upland cress and fennel salad, easy polenta cakes, and a to... - 110.388
Baked Sole Fillet With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
Add sugar into the coulis and reduce it in a saucepan.Finish off with cornflour(if required)
In another saucepan,add crushed ginger into balsamic vinegar with sugar and allow to reduce till u obtain a string like consistency.
Boil the potatoes,peel and... - 40.5986
Tri Vinegar Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the jalapeno, garlic, and lemon juice.
2. Spread over the chicken breasts and marinate,
3. Keep the marinated chicken pieces covered with plastic wrap for 2 hours or more at room temperature.
4. In a saucepan, combine the... - 45.6167
Greek Lentil Soup
1. Wash lentils and drain well. Combine lentils with all ingredients except vinegar. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat. Cover and simmer 2 hours or until lentils are tender.
3. Add vinegar and simmer another 30 minutes. Remove bay leaf. - 31.0855
Low-fat Sandwich Spread
1. Mix cornstarch and dry mustard in the top of a double boiler.
2. Slowly add water and egg whites that have been lightly beaten together. Stir constantly.
3. Cook over simmering water for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Slowly stir in lemon juice and... - 29.5959
Low-calorie Italian Dressing
This low calorie italian dressing is a lovely and light salad dressing prepared with wine vinegar base. Herbed with a three herb medley and flavored with mustard and garlic, the low calorie italian dressing is great with light and crispy salads. - 32.4117
Russian Dressing With Vegetables
1. Simmer carrots in water until tender.
2. Puree tomato in blender or food processor. Add cooked carrots and water,
and blend with remaining ingredients until smooth. Chill - 30.2352
Creamy Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. In a small, nonreactive saucepan, combine the wine, vinegar, peppercorns, shallots and tarragon. Boil until the liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes. Strain through several layers of dampened cheesecloth and set aside to cool to lukewarm.
2. In a... - 31.3759
Homemade Bearnaise Sauce
In a small frying pan simmer the black pepper, tarragon, and vinegar until the vinegar is almost gone.
Add some shallots or yellow onion, and simmer for a moment.
Add the beef stock and wine.
Reduce the liquid to half.
This is reduced bearnaise.
Keep in... - 31.9044
In a small saucepan bring the vinegar to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
(It will resemble molasses.) Remove from the heat and use a rubber spatula to scrape the vinegar reduction into a small... - 25.0206
Spaghetti Warehouse Stuffed Brushetta
Stuffed Brushetta made like the Spaghetti Warehouse is easy to make. You need a baguette, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, Mozzarella cheese, and balsamic vinegar reduction to complete this appetizer. - 113.168
Salmon With Bearnaise
1. Put the vinegar, shallots and peppercorns in a pan with a sprig each of thyme and tarragon. Boil until reduced by about two-thirds leave to cool to room temperature, then strain into a bowl and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy pan. Skim foam off... - 33.6051
Italian Caprese Salad
Why not try out this simple Italian Caprese salad with mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and basil. Watch this wonderful video to make an appetizing salad that can be a great addition to your party menu as well. Some variations can be made with dressings and... - 111.134
Scallops For Valentines Day
V-Day celebrations are incomplete without a romantic dinner for two. Sizzle up some fun on the plate with these V-Day scallops that Chef Todd Mohr so easily whomps up in a matter of minutes. Convenient, easy-to-make and great to eat taste. - 100.882
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top Of Waikiki - Segment 2
This recipe video is in 3 parts. This is Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top of Waikiki - Segment 2 (Blackened Ahi with Kahuku Sea Asparagus salad and Scallop in foie gras dish). Please watch part 1 and 3 for full recipe. - 0
All of you, who admire the flavor and texture of bison meat, here are something delicious for you. In this video, chef shows 3 different ways to cook and serve bison meat, like burger, filet mignon and NY strip steak. So just play the video to learn and... - 140.698
Parma Ham, Asparagus Tips With Maltaise Sauce And Parmesan
Come discover the flavors of a combo of rich ingredients that go in to make a culinary delight. A combination of Parma ham and fresh crunchy salad leaf marinated with maltaise sauce is a wonderful appetizer. Get creative with your food and embark on a... - 54.2789
Pork Cutlets With Roasted Tomatoes And Arugula
How many times have you turned down the idea of preparing a gourmet meal at home and chosen to dine at a fancy restaurant instead? It isn’t difficult to create a restaurant style dish in your own kitchen. Watch this recipe video of crispy Pork Escalope... - 140.239
Add wine and lemon juice, slightly warm, then add egg yolks.
Whisk over bain marie (double boiler) until thick.
Remove from heat and add clarified butter while continuously whisking, then add seasoning.
Bear-naise - Reduction of shallots and tarragon vinegar,... - 30.4826
This is such a great recipe. So easy and so flavorful! This is a great appetizer to make if you’re having people over or going over to someone’s house. It’s a real show stopper! - 103.056
A terrine makes such impressive appetizer and this one is surely destined to a part of your Italian table for a summer Sunday brunch with family and friends. This gorgeous cold terrine made of layers of roasted eggplant, mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers and... - 134.439