- » Vinegar Reduction
Vinegar Reduction Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar reduction recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar reduction recipes.
Maple Balsamic Reduction
1. In a saucepan pour in balsamic vinegar and add maple syrup. Mix well.
2. Place the saucepan over the stove, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low simmer and stir in occasionally for 18 minutes.
3. Spread the cheese over... - 97.8167
Basic Balsamic Red Wine Reduction Sauce
As you head into the holiday season, you will definitely a good sauce to accompany your large roast. Everyone at least needs to have one good sauce in his or her repertoire. And this recipe video provides you exactly that. Easy and quick, balsamic red wine... - 108.834
Grilled Peaches And Couscous With Balsamic Reduction
Continuing on with our grilling series we are featuring our side dish this week. In this weeks featured video we show you a tasty side dish that is easy on the eyes, easy to eat and real easy entertaining dish. - 35.4192
Chicken With Raspberry Balsamic Reduction Sauce
Heat olive oil in a medium sized skillet.
Cook chicken breasts over medium heat.
Halfway through the cooking time (approximately 7 to 12 minutes) sprinkle thyme evenly over the chicken breasts, then finish cooking.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Remove chicken... - 31.5515
Green Beans With Balsamic Reduction Topped With Almonds
Green beans with balsamic reduction, what a way to serve green beans. If you too are a green bean fan you are going to love this dish. The chef suggests this dish is perfect for Thanksgiving but can be made any day. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 116.836
Grilled Peaches With Couscous And Balsamic Reduction
Peaches can be used with variations like grilling in recipes including even desserts. Here is a recipe to make Grilled Peaches as well as Couscous and Balsamic Reduction sauce to serve with. Good wholesome fulfilling meal! - 115.136
Almond Crusted Yellow Perch With Balsamic And Red Currant Reduction
Robin is at Lake Erie, Ohio and she has found some fresh perch to prepare for a meal. In the video, she cooks the lovely perch over a boat and impresses her hosts to the T. Watch the video and prepare the crunchy perch which is served with a sweet and sour... - 110.473
Worcestershire Marinated Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, yellow onion, garlic, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Whisk and bring them together.
3. In a zip-pouch place steak, pour... - 125.421
Lamb Lollipops With Blackberry Reduction Sauce
Charlie Q brings it home with this must eat Easter Dinner. Your mouth will salivate with every bite of this perfectly balance dish. She will teach you how to prepare perfect lamb lollipops with an upland cress and fennel salad, easy polenta cakes, and a to... - 108.828
Baked Sole Fillet With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
Add sugar into the coulis and reduce it in a saucepan.Finish off with cornflour(if required)
In another saucepan,add crushed ginger into balsamic vinegar with sugar and allow to reduce till u obtain a string like consistency.
Boil the potatoes,peel and... - 38.8602
Tri Vinegar Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the jalapeno, garlic, and lemon juice.
2. Spread over the chicken breasts and marinate,
3. Keep the marinated chicken pieces covered with plastic wrap for 2 hours or more at room temperature.
4. In a saucepan, combine the... - 47.3905
Greek Lentil Soup
1. Wash lentils and drain well. Combine lentils with all ingredients except vinegar. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat. Cover and simmer 2 hours or until lentils are tender.
3. Add vinegar and simmer another 30 minutes. Remove bay leaf. - 32.2194
Low-calorie Italian Dressing
This low calorie italian dressing is a lovely and light salad dressing prepared with wine vinegar base. Herbed with a three herb medley and flavored with mustard and garlic, the low calorie italian dressing is great with light and crispy salads. - 34.6113
Low-fat Sandwich Spread
1. Mix cornstarch and dry mustard in the top of a double boiler.
2. Slowly add water and egg whites that have been lightly beaten together. Stir constantly.
3. Cook over simmering water for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Slowly stir in lemon juice and... - 30.6592
Russian Dressing With Vegetables
1. Simmer carrots in water until tender.
2. Puree tomato in blender or food processor. Add cooked carrots and water,
and blend with remaining ingredients until smooth. Chill - 31.4655
Creamy Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. In a small, nonreactive saucepan, combine the wine, vinegar, peppercorns, shallots and tarragon. Boil until the liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes. Strain through several layers of dampened cheesecloth and set aside to cool to lukewarm.
2. In a... - 33.5243
In a small saucepan bring the vinegar to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
(It will resemble molasses.) Remove from the heat and use a rubber spatula to scrape the vinegar reduction into a small... - 27.3621
Spaghetti Warehouse Stuffed Brushetta
Stuffed Brushetta made like the Spaghetti Warehouse is easy to make. You need a baguette, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, Mozzarella cheese, and balsamic vinegar reduction to complete this appetizer. - 109.859
Salmon With Bearnaise
1. Put the vinegar, shallots and peppercorns in a pan with a sprig each of thyme and tarragon. Boil until reduced by about two-thirds leave to cool to room temperature, then strain into a bowl and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy pan. Skim foam off... - 34.176
Italian Caprese Salad
Why not try out this simple Italian Caprese salad with mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and basil. Watch this wonderful video to make an appetizing salad that can be a great addition to your party menu as well. Some variations can be made with dressings and... - 111.136
Scallops For Valentines Day
V-Day celebrations are incomplete without a romantic dinner for two. Sizzle up some fun on the plate with these V-Day scallops that Chef Todd Mohr so easily whomps up in a matter of minutes. Convenient, easy-to-make and great to eat taste. - 96.9826
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top Of Waikiki - Segment 2
This recipe video is in 3 parts. This is Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top of Waikiki - Segment 2 (Blackened Ahi with Kahuku Sea Asparagus salad and Scallop in foie gras dish). Please watch part 1 and 3 for full recipe. - 0
All of you, who admire the flavor and texture of bison meat, here are something delicious for you. In this video, chef shows 3 different ways to cook and serve bison meat, like burger, filet mignon and NY strip steak. So just play the video to learn and... - 125.473
Parma Ham, Asparagus Tips With Maltaise Sauce And Parmesan
Come discover the flavors of a combo of rich ingredients that go in to make a culinary delight. A combination of Parma ham and fresh crunchy salad leaf marinated with maltaise sauce is a wonderful appetizer. Get creative with your food and embark on a... - 54.384
Pork Cutlets With Roasted Tomatoes And Arugula
Pork Cutlets With Roasted Tomatoes And Arugula is an amazing dish with the crispy pork cutlets with dressed the arugula,tomatoes and shallots. This is nice change from veal and chicken,topped with a delicious arugula and tomato salad with a sherry vinegar... - 108.811
Add wine and lemon juice, slightly warm, then add egg yolks.
Whisk over bain marie (double boiler) until thick.
Remove from heat and add clarified butter while continuously whisking, then add seasoning.
Bear-naise - Reduction of shallots and tarragon vinegar,... - 32.7097
Classic French Sauce Beurre Rouge
What a gorgeous ruby red sauce. This is truly a Michelin star restaurant-style butter sauce that will compliment any simple grilled steak or pork chop. Truly delicious. - 99.4292
This is such a great recipe. So easy and so flavorful! This is a great appetizer to make if you’re having people over or going over to someone’s house. It’s a real show stopper! - 106.989
A terrine makes such impressive appetizer and this one is surely destined to a part of your Italian table for a summer Sunday brunch with family and friends. This gorgeous cold terrine made of layers of roasted eggplant, mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers and... - 113.478
Corn Crusted Scallops With Sauce
Here is a quick side dish for the women who often are confused about good and quick dishes to be made for a happy dinner. The chef shows how easy, quick and simple it is to make scallops crusted with corn and crumb mixture. - 106.247
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 72.8585
Roasted Beets With Feta Cheese Over Baby Arugula
1. On a baking tray place the beets, rub olive oil and sprinkle pepper powder over it.
2. Pop it into the oven and roast until tender enough at 400 degrees.
3. For making pomegranate reduction - in a saucepan, simmer pomegranate juice with sugar.
4.For... - 117.915
In a small frying pan simmer the black pepper, tarragon, and vinegar until the vinegar is almost gone.
Add some shallots or yellow onion, and simmer for a moment.
Add the beef stock and wine.
Reduce the liquid to half.
This is reduced bearnaise.
Keep in... - 33.874
Four Roses Bourbon Burger
A killer gourmet burger with a bourbon, bacon and onion jam. Made with Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon. - 0
Roasted Beet Salad
Ever crave beets? Me too! Ever crave beets and goat cheese? Me too! This salad is one of my favorites and if I’m ever out at a restaurant and see a roasted beet salad I have to get it. The beets can be cooked ahead of time, as well as the balsamic... - 0
Steven's Calves Liver With Crisp Pancetta And Marsala Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Clean the potatoes skins. Puncture tiny holes on them with a fork and then place themon a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour or till they are soft.
3) Then, cut them in halves and scoop... - 41.9036
Chophouse Steak Burger
This burger represents a Steak House On A Bun! Ground USDA Prime ribeye steak, whiskey reduction, fried onion, smoked bacon and a Texas Toast treatment on the potato rolls. Enjoy! - 0
Red Cabbage Alsacian Style
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté onion in it until transparent.
2) Stir in vinegar, sugar, cabbage, water, prunes and apple and cover and simmer the mixture, stirring frequently.
3) When the cabbage is just soft, uncover and simmer... - 45.0902
Herb Butter Fondue
Put the shallots, wine, and vinegar in a small saucepan, set over high heat, and reduce to 1/2 teaspoon of liquid.
Remove from the heat and cool for 1 or 2 minutes.
The reduction should still be quite warm but not hot.
Return the pan to a very low heat and... - 32.0453
Gooseberry Glazed Game Hens With Sage Stuffing
1) Wash hen and pat dry on paper towels
2) Remove livers from the inner bags and chop small.
3) In a pan, heat 1 teaspoon butter, add chopped livers, onion, and sage and sautÃ© for 5 minutes, then toss in bread cubes.
4) Stuff the hens... - 41.1125
Dandelion And Bacon Salad With Hard Cider Vinaigrette
1. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Cook until just tender, about 20 minutes: drain. While still warm but cool enough to handle, peel and quarter. Place the warm potatoes in a large bowl, toss with 1/4 cup of... - 34.2565
Bosc Pear Salad
A simple-to-prepare, elegant salad. Bosc pears are firm, sweet, and go well with the cheese. The syrupy balsamic vinegar makes a super finishing touch. The addition of walnuts adds a significant nutritional punch - 123.977
Balsamic Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
This mouth watering recipe features pork chops and a popular fruit during the Spring months, Cherries. These pork chops are soaked in a balsamic marinade then cooked to perfection and finished with a sweet and tangy Balsamic Cherry Glaze. - 38.0831
Hot German Potato Salad
This zesty salad with potatoes, onion, sauerkraut and bacon, dressed with a warm bacon-vinegar dressing is a terrific side dish to take to church lunches, potlucks, get-togethers and picnics. This one is always a crowd pleaser and vanishes quickly so make a... - 104.458
Baked Chicken With Tomato Mustard Cream Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts pieces at a 30-degree angle across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pieces on an oiled heavy sheet.
5.... - 46.0851
Watermelon & Arugula Salad
Food-Travels.com brings you a wonderful salad which combines the sweetness of watermelon the peppery flavor of arugula. Arugula is also known as rucola, rugola or rocket. The sharpness of Parmesan cheese contrasts with the sweet tomatoes and fresh cucumber.... - 49.3803