- » Vinegar Punch
Vinegar Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar punch recipes.
Spiced Cider Punch
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together cinnamon, cider and cloves in it. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
2) Strain cider and remove spices. Chill.
3) Combine cider with juice.
4) Take a punch... - 37.2409
You May Also Like!
Spiced Cranberry Punch
Combine apple juice, spices, sugar and vinegar in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
Strain and cool.
Combine this spiced juice with all remaining ingredients and chill well. - 35.0392
Bosc Pear Salad
A simple-to-prepare, elegant salad. Bosc pears are firm, sweet, and go well with the cheese. The syrupy balsamic vinegar makes a super finishing touch. The addition of walnuts adds a significant nutritional punch - 123.977
Hot Mulled Cider
Combine all ingredients except applejack in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in applejack.
Pour into punch bowl. - 29.8545
Add yeast to water and beat in the remaining ingredients.
Knead on a floured board until dough is smooth and elastic.
Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and turn to oil entire surface.
Cover with a dish towel and let rise in a warm place about 1 1/2 hours or... - 40.237
Hot Lemon Pickle
The hot lemon pickle is a spicy pickle made with red chili peppers to taste. Spiced with added green chilies, fenugreek, ginger and asafeotida, the hot lemon pickle packs quite a punch. Peppy and appetizing, it is great for any meal. - 37.5633
Pizza With Peppers And Sausage
Let pizza dough rise according to recipe directions.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine crushed tomatoes, wine vinegar, salt, Italian seasoning, sugar and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 10... - 43.5612
My Favorite Gazpacho
1. In a large soup or punch bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2. Add garlic, salt, pepper and Tabasco according to taste.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and stir well.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or... - 47.3116
Here is a great recipe for Nut Puffs. A simple snack which can be served as a midday munchie! Filled with the goodness of walnuts, the sugar in it gives it just the right sweetness. Try these and let me know how they turned out for you! - 50.1395
Sally Lunn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, warm milk, butter and vinegar to a temperature of 120° to 130°F and keep aside.
3) Blend flour, sugar, yeast, salt, eggs and milk mixture for 5 seconds in a food... - 44.9051
Baked Ham In Beer
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Remove the top of the ham can and heat the ham in the oven until the gelatin softens. Invert the ham on a rack in a pan, punch holes in the bottom of the can and lift it off. Pour off the can liquid.
3. Cover the... - 34.8951