- » Vinegar Pea Salad
Vinegar Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar pea salad recipes.
Sprouted Chick Pea Salad
1. Heat the oil in a wok or heavy skillet. Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes. Add the sprouts and saute for 2 minutes longer.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and reheat, tossing lightly. - 28.2317
Chick Pea Salad
Chick pea salad or garbanzo bean salad is a savory salad. Made with a hint of pepper, onions and pimientos, the chick pea salad is tossed with oil and vinegar dressing. Chilled overnight, this chick pea salad makes a filling side in any meal. - 35.4124
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
The summer is just in and you want to have a nice selection of a salad! This salad will set the mood for the summer season! Watch the video to see how to make this black eyed pea salad! - 97.2968
Healthy Summer Green Pea Salad
When you need something quick and easy to serve to your company, this delectable pea salad can safely take the center stage in your dinner platter. This satisfying summer salad is ideal for light supper or a quick and easy lunch. Betty's pea salad recipe... - 96.0958
Quick Black Eyed Pea Salad
When you are looking for a perfect dish for warm-weather dining, you simply can’t go wrong with this dish. This protein-packed dish is easy to love and even easier to cook. Just stream the video to learn how to toss up this delectable salad in minutes. ... - 95.519
Black Eyed Pea Salad
1.In a mixing bowl, put black eyed peas, red onion, chopped green pepper and garlic and stir.
2.In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, salt, sugar, oil, pepper and hot sauce.
3.Once mixed, pour it on thepea mixture.
4.Cover the bowl and allow to chill for... - 46.6422
Black Eyed Pea Salad
Cook the black-eyed peas in fresh water until tender but firm, about 45 minutes.
Combine all ingredients, chill, and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours before serving. - 30.3736
Turkey Ham And Black Eyed Pea Salad
1. In large mixing bowl combine turkey-ham, peas, onion, celery, carrot, tomato, and parsley.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over turkey-ham mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3.... - 36.3128
Black Eyed Pea Salad
In a large salad bowl stir together the black-eyed peas, green onions and jalapeno pepper.
For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the salad oil, red wine vinegar, water, basil, lemon juice and pepper.
Cover and shake well.
Pour over black-eyed pea... - 39.3059
Black Eyed Pea Salad With Summer Savory
In a large bowl combine the black-eyed peas, the onion, the pepper, the celery, and the savory.
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar and the sugar until the sugar is dissolved, add the oil in a stream, and season the dressing with salt and pepper.
Pour... - 35.2287
Tomato And Snow Pea Salad
String the snow peas, if necessary.
Blanch them in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, then pour them into a large colander and refresh under a cold tap.
Drain very well.
Dry the snow peas very thoroughly on clean dishtowels.
If the snow peas are large, cut... - 43.6507
Black Eyed Pea Salad
Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; add peas and bay leaf.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Combine peas, celery, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir with a... - 40.0827
Wilted Greens And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt.
Combine spinach, escarole, and red pepper strips in a large bowl; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ham, and saute over medium heat until browned.
Add ham to... - 42.9602
Marinated Black-eyed Pea Salad
Cook peas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Break cauliflower into flowerets, place in a steaming rack over boiling water.
Steam 8 to 10 minutes until ctisp-tender.
Combine vegetables and pimiento.
Combine... - 41.1524
Fresh Black Eyed Pea Salad
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add peas; cover and simmer until peas are tender to bite, about 12 minutes.
Drain peas and let cool.
In a bowl, stir peas with ham, oil, vinegar, tarragon, and sugar; add salt and pepper to... - 30.8089
Chick Pea Salad
1. If dried peas are used, soak overnight in cold water to cover. Drain and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until tender. Cool, cover, and refrigerate.
2. When ready to assemble the salad, drain, rinse the peas with... - 37.2518
Shrimp And Snow Pea Salad
In a large saucepan bring water to a boil.
Add snow peas and boil 1 to 2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Remove from saucepan with slotted spoon; place in ice water to cool quickly.
Add pasta to boiling water; stir well and return to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 40.9774
Black Eyed Pea Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight. - 32.1049
Chick Pea Salad
Place chick peas, beans, cauliflower, parsley and yellow pepper in large salad bowl.
In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, whisking until well incorporated.
Pour dressing over salad. - 32.1881
Chick Pea Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix together the cabbage, chick peas and spouts and toss them with a combineation of olive oil, vinegar and basil
2. Serve on a bed of lettuce, sprinkled with parsley - 36.076
Crunchy Snow Pea (mangetout) Salad
1. Blanch snow peas (mangetout) and refresh under cold running water and drain.
2. Line a salad bowl with mignonette lettuce. Arrange snow peas (mangtout), bean sprouts and tomato strips over lettuce.
3. To make dressing, place vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy,... - 34.2195
Snow Pea Salad
1) In a small container, combine oil, vinegar, sugar and lemon juice and keep the oil mixture aside.
2) Boil the snow peas briefly for 1 to 2 minutes and drain.
3) Wash thoroughly with cold running water to prevent cooking any... - 41.9815
Black Eyed Pea Salad
This Black Eyed Pea Salad tastes incredible ! Try this delicious black eye pea and green peas platter with irresistible seasonings and let me know if you like it ! A perfect accompaniment to meat or pasta dishes, you're simply going to love this Black Eyed... - 42.0849
Black Eyed Peas Salad With Orange Jalapeno Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, cover the peas with 4 inches of cold water. Add the bay leaf and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the peas are tender, about 50 minutes; add water if the peas look... - 38.6
Mango Chutney Lamb With Rocket Snap Pea Salad
Combine yogurt, chutney and sauce in large bowl.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb, brushing with yogurt mixture frequently, until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave peas untiL just tender.
Rinse peas under... - 35.9832
Chick Pea And Spinach Salad
Soak chick-peas in cold water overnight.
Put in large saucepan and add about 4 cups fresh water.
Bring to a boil; cover, simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours, or until peas are tender but not mushy.
Let peas cool in the cooking liquid, then drain.
Wash... - 40.6161
Snow Pea Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a jar; cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously.
Wash snow peas; remove ends.
Arrange snow peas in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 3 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine snow peas, water... - 38.6966
Potato And Chick Pea Salad
1 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat, then add the potatoes.
When the water returns to a boil, cook the potatoes for 6 to 7 minutes or until they are fork-tender.
Add the white part of the green onions... - 37.9017
Overnight Black Eyed Pea Salad
Combine peas, onions and green pepper in a medium bowl.
Stick toothpicks through garlic; add to vegetables.
Combine remaining items; mix well and add to vegetables.
Toss lightly to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
Remove toothpick and garlic before... - 39.4362
In a bowl toss together the peas, the scallion, the radish, the tarragon, the oil, the vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste until the salad is combined well. - 23.2057
Split Peas Vinaigrette
1. Rinse split peas in running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled peas.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat peas, water, and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3. In... - 33.3374
Ham And Black Eyed Pea Salad
1. Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add peas and bay leaf. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until peas are tender; drain. Discard bay leaf. Combine peas, Orange-Baked Ham, and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently.
2. Combine... - 35.1959
Tuna And Chick Pea Salad
1. In a large serving bowl, combine the chick peas, onion, celery, garlic, and dillweed, and the parsley if used. Add the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to blend.
2. Break the tuna into chunks and add it to the salad along with the tomatoes if used.... - 35.481
Ham And Pea Salad With Pineapple
1. Cook the peas in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes depending on tenderness and size.
2. Drain and refresh under cold water and place in a bowl.
3. Cut the ham into thin strips about 2.5 cm/1 inch long and add.
4. Trim off most of the green from the... - 42.6748
Waldorf Salad With Peas
Peel, core and dice the apples and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Wash and shred the lettuce and combine with the apples, peas, celery and walnuts in a salad bowl.
Mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard and pepper and pour over the salad.
Toss... - 37.6495
Snow Peas And Pepper Salad
1) Wash the whole peppers.
2) Using slicing blade of food processor, cut the peppers into strips.
3) Drain excess moisture.
4) wash the raw snow peas, trim them and cut them into half.
5) In salad bowl, beat oil with vinegar and... - 39.5754
Black-eyed Pea Salad
1. Combine black-eyed peas, onion, red wine vinegar, water, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and garlic in a glass bowl. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Remove garlic clove and serve. - 28.7505
Rotini And Black-eyed Pea Salad
1. Combine mayonnaise, tarragon vinegar, orange juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, cumin, sugar, cayenne pepper, and cilantro.
2. Combine rotini, black-eyed peas, tomato, green pepper, and scallions.
3. Toss dressing with rotini mixture. Chill for 2 hours. - 34.4144
Pea Salad With Ham
Cook the peas 12 minutes in salted water to cover.
Dice the ham and the cheese.
Dip the tomatoes in boiling water, skin and quarter them, remove the stem ends and dice.
Drain the peas in a sieve, retaining some of the cooking water, and allow to cool.
In a... - 42.913
Black-eyed Pea Salad
Cook black-eyed peas according to package directions, drain.
Combine peas and green pepper, onion, olives, and pimiento in a medium bowl.
Combine oil and remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, shake vigorously.
Pour dressing over vegetable mixture,... - 35.8174
Sugar Snap Pea Salad
1. Combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a glass bowl.
2. Add cucumber, onion, and dill and toss.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Drop sugar snap peas in for 1 minute.... - 38.1293
Snow Pea-pineapple Salad
1. Toss pineapple with snow peas, carrots, and red pepper.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, and gingerroot.
3. Transfer pineapple-snow pea mixture to a bowl lined with watercress or romaine, and spoon dressing over salad. - 28.9945
Green Pea Carrot And Mozzarella Salad
Green pea carrot and mozzarella salad is a fresh vegetable cheese salad. Herbed with basil, the vegetable cheese salad is tossed with yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar. Chilled and served, it is great for the summer. - 42.0479
Chick Pea And Tomato Salad
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to mix.
Cover and marinate at room temperature at least 1 hour.
Toss well again and serve. - 37.3165
Peas And Cheese Salad
Combine peas, cheese, and pickle in large mixing bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar.
Add mayonnaise mixture to vegetable mixture; toss.
Season to taste.
Chill until ready to serve on lettuce cups. - 31.4036
Fresh Pea Salad With Pancetta
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, pour in 6 cups of water and add 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt.
2) Place over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Place the peas in boiling water and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes for fresh or 1 minute for frozen.... - 44.1169
Shrimp Pea Salad
1) In a bowl mix together peas, shrimp, and olives.
2) In a screw-top jar mix thoroughly oil, vinegar, salt, dill-weed, and pepper.
3) Shake the mixture to mix.
4) Pour dressing on the bowl over shrimp.
5) Cover and freeze for several hours.
6) Drain... - 46.4389
Rice And Chick Pea Salad
Rice And Chick Pea Salad has been a family favorite for years. Rice And Chick Pea Salad is about the simplest recipe you can prepare! - 42.1598
1. Cook the peas according to the given directions. Drain and refresh under cold water.
2. Place in a salad bowl.
3. Wash and thinly slice the mushrooms and celery.
4. Add to the peas with the sultanas.
5. Cut the pepper into strips, if used, put in cold... - 42.3827
Chick Pea Salad
Chick Pea Salad is a perfect dish that you can add to the vegetarian section of your dinner spread! The flavors of this yummy Chick Pea Salad is simply captivating! My vegan friend have nothing but praised for the Chick Pea Salad! Try it! - 35.2183
Pea Jicama Salad
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, boil peas over high heat in 1 inch water, stirring occasionally, just until bright green and hot through (2 to 3 minutes).
Pour peas into ice water to cool; when cool, drain again.
Mix jicama and vinegar and let stand for at... - 41.4183
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.2704
Black Eyed Pea And Ham Salad
Wash peas and soak for 12 to 24 hours in water to cover; drain.
Place soaked peas, onions, carrots and garlic in 6 quart pot.
Cover with cold water and bring to boil; lower heat immediately and simmer until peas are tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
Remove onions,... - 43.4222
Iceberg & Green Pea Salad
Prepare dressing; cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Mix together lettuce, celery, onion, watercress (if desired), and peas.
Pour over dressing and toss lightly.
Garnish with egg wedges.
Makes about 6 servings.
Thyme... - 33.5816
Chick Pea Salad With Cumin
1. In a bowl add all salad ingredients and combine them together.
2. Microwave the cumin seeds for about half a minute or dry roast them in frying pan for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Combine the roasted seeds with rest of the dressing... - 44.6049
Snow Pea And Red Pepper Buffet Salad
Top and string peas; blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and slightly pliable.
Drain and rinse under cold water; dry thoroughly and set aside.
In ungreased skillet over medium heat, cook sesame seeds, shaking pan often, for 2 minutes... - 39.6556
Black Eyed Pea And Rice Salad
1. Take a bowl and add rice, peas, and combine them well by stirring. Stir in celery, onions, pimiento and parsley and mix them well.
2. Stir in Olive oil, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, orange peel and Tabasco sauce and mix well.
3.... - 38.8044
Green Bean And Chick Pea Salad
1) Rinse the chick peas and green beans, drain and toss them together.
2) In a jar, add the olive oil, wine vineger, salt, cumin and green onion, then shake to mix well.
3) Pour over the beans and chick peas, toss well and refrigerate... - 38.771
Chicken Salad With Peas And Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor process until smooth.
Combine parsley mixture, chicken, celery, and peas in a large bowl, tossing well.
Sprinkle each serving with toasted almonds. - 36.1721
Black Eyed Pea And Rice Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; stir in rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Add minced hot peppers; toss well.
Serve warm or chilled. - 37.3089
Chick Pea And Artichoke Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add the chickpeas, artichoke hearts, tomato, and scallions. Mix gently and keep aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
3) Using a wire whisk, beat until the mixture is blended... - 45.4114
Green Bean, Kidney Bean And Chick Pea Salad
How about a salad which as quick as counting 1, 2, 3! This is a summer salad which have ingredients in your kitchen and nothing out of the ordinary! Watch this video for more on this bean salad! - 94.8446
Black Eyed Peas Salad And Collard Greens Dip
Preparing for the New Year? Why not cook something which will start the New Year with a big bang? Try making Black eyed peas salad and Collard greens dip. Black eyed peas are especially cooked in the New Year’s to bring good luck and collard green dip is a... - 125.695
Good Luck Peas
1) In a large bowl, combine together the peas, carrots, kale, and leeks.
2) In a cup, mix together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, basil, sage, and mustard.
3) Pour vinegar mixture over the vegetables.
4) Toss well to combine.
5) In the salad... - 44.3766
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 49.0257
Black Eyed Pea And Corn Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the peas, corn, celery, bell pepper and scallions.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and black pepper. Whisk in the oil until blended. (The can be prepared to this pointup to 4 hours ahead. Refrigerate... - 35.734
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 51.6042
Raspberry Vinegar Marinade
Raspberry Vinegar Marinade is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Raspberry Vinegar Marinade; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.6496
Mexican Chick Pea Salad
Mix first 7 ingredients.
Add oil and vinegar and toss lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve on greens. - 37.6193
Combine egg, sugar, vinegar, cream and salt.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add peanut butter; mix.
Pour cooked mixture over peas, pickles, onion and hard cooked egg.
Toss lightly. - 34.8205
Peas & Peanut Slaw
In a salad bowl, mix together peas, cabbage, and onion.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, curry powder, pepper, mustard, and vinegar; blend well.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss lightly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or... - 33.0748
Snow Pea And Green Bean Salad
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the green beans for 4 minutes, add the snow peas, and cook the vegetables for 30 seconds.
Drain the vegetables, transfer them... - 23.1176
Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad With Peas And Scallions
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and black pepper.
Add the oil in a thin stream while continuing to whisk.
Blanch the peas for 30 seconds in a pot of boiling water.
Drain and rinse the peas with cold water to stop cooking.
Cook the pasta... - 43.7473
Snow Peas And Baby Corn Salad
1) In boiling salted water, blanch snow peas for 1 minute and seperately boil baby corn for 1-2 minutes.
2) Refresh and drain both thoroughly.
3) Dry snow peas and baby corns with a kitchen towel.
4) In a salad bowl, mix snow peas and... - 47.3626
Pea And Soya Bean Salad With Fresh Dill
1. In a pot, boil water with a little salt.
2. Add the peas and soya beans in the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
3. Drainthe water, then run the peas and soya beans under cold water until completely cooled.
4. To... - 44.3966
Shrimp And Scallop Salad With Snow Peas
Cook shrimp in boiling water until just pink.
Drain well and transfer to bowl.
Cook scallops in boiling water until translucent; drain well.
Add to shrimp and set aside to cool.
Place snow peas in colander and pour boiling water over; drain well.
Transfer to... - 42.7888
Chicken Salad With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Grease a baking dish and place the chicken in it, skin side facing up.
3) Sprinkle on top with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
4) Wrap tightly using an aluminum foil.
5) Bake for... - 40.9075
English Pea And Green Bean Salad
In a saucepan, add sugar, wine vinegar, salt, vinegar, Wesson oil and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Pour over peas, beans, green pepper, onion, pimento and celery.
Serves 8. - 39.4127
Tortellini And Green Pea Salad
Boil either fresh or dried tortellini until barely tender.
Strain from the water and throw into the kettle a package or two of frozen peas.
Cook for only a minute and drain.
Mix with the pasta and the dressing.
Add parsley and cheese.
Chill well before... - 41.3852
Two Lettuce Salad
1. Take a jar with a tight lid, mix the dressing by mixing in vinegar, pepper, oil and salt to blend well and keep side.
2. Take a salad bowl, add bite sized salad greens pieces, bean sprouts and snow peas and toss well. Add tarragon, pepper and salt... - 42.3958
Marinated Garbanzo Salad
In bowl combine chick-peas, onion, and green pepper.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Pour dressing over chick-pea mixture and toss gently to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours. - 27.6318
Rice Salad With Peas And Tomatoes
1. Cook rice according to package directions. As soon as rice is cooked, transfer to a large bowl and let cool, tossing occasionally.
2. Remove stem ends from tomatoes. Cut tomatoes crosswise in half and squeeze gently to extract seeds and juice. Cut tomatoes... - 31.7786
Rice, Green Pea, And Red Pepper Salad
1. Pour the water into a heavy 2- or 3-quart saucepan, add the salt, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to moderate, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
2. Put the celery, sweet pepper, green onions, and parsley into a... - 39.2749
Couscous Salad With Sugar Snap Peas And Portobello Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, combine stock, half the shallots, 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the lemon juice and black pepper. Bring to a boil; stir in couscous and half the cilantro. Cover pan and remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
2.... - 28.3413
Black Eyed Pea And Mint Marigold Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the fresh or thawed peas and boil until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold running water and set aside.
2. In a medium nonreactive skillet, cook the bacon... - 39.344
Veal Tongue Salad With Blackeyed Peas
To cook the peas, place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and bay leaves on a large piece of clean cheesecloth and tie up securely to make a bouquet garni.
Combine black-eyed peas, ham hock, stock, and bouquet garni in a large pot or Dutch... - 40.9608
Pigeon Pea And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash dal and drain.
Place in a large pan with bay leaf and enough water to cover by 3".
Place pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes till dal is tender but grains retain their shape.
Add onion and carrot and cook for... - 43.8809
Composed Salad Of Sausage And Orzo With Fresh Peas And Mixed Greens
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a small baking sheet, scatter the pine nuts to toast in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
3) Use a large saucepan of salted water to place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
4) Add the... - 46.6819
Wasabi Pea Pistachio Crusted Ahi With A Watermelon Salad
1.Heat a pan and pour the coconut milk in it.
2.Add the cooked black rice and simmer it for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3.Season with salt and pepper, remove from heat and set aside.
4.In a pan, add the mushrooms.
5.Add the arugula and the... - 110.15
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.1989
Healthy Chickpeas Salad
1. Fry the onions with the thyme in the oil until pale golden.
2. Add the red peppers and cook for 5 minutes, then add the chick peas and raisins and cook for a further 4-5 minutes, stirring gently.
3. Add salt and pepper then transfer to a serving dish. Pour... - 26.7732
1.In a saucepan, boil water and add macaroni to it.
2.Alllow a boil and cook for 4-5 minutes till the macaroni gets
3.Once done, strain the water and keep the macaroni aside.
4.Take a small pan, add water in it and once boiled, put peas in it.
5.Cook... - 45.2941
Pea, Artichoke Heart And Cheddar
1. Whisk the dressing together.
2. In a salad bowl add peas, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, red pepper and chopped parsley.
3. Pour on the dressing. Toss to coat the chickpeas well.
4. Marinate salad for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Serve... - 46.1939
Pickled Black-eyed Peas
Drain black-eyed peas; rinse well.
Combine all ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 4 days before serving. - 34.5156
Pickled Blackeyed Peas
Drain liquid from peas.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Store in jar in refrigerator for at least 2 days and up to 2 weeks.
You may add button mushrooms.
Great for New Year's day. - 36.0107