- » Vinegar Marinade
Vinegar Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar marinade recipes.
1 In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Let simmer for 5 minutes, this will let the flavours blend.
4 Allow to cool before using.
5 In a deep bowl, put a large piece of beef, and pour over the marinade.
6 Or... - 42.2036
Asparagus Marinated In Wine Vinegar
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cook asparagus, covered, in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp tender.
Place asparagus in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine green... - 36.472
Herb Wine Vinegar Marinade
1) In a blender, add in salad oil, wine or vinegar, onion, lemon or lime, garlic, herbs' blend, salt and pepper.
2) Run the blender on HIGH for about 15 seconds or till the lemon or lime peel along with the garlic have been chopped finely.
3)... - 32.0848
1. Let the saffron soak for 30 minutes in 1 tablespoon boiling water.
2. Mix all the marinade ingredients together, together with the saffron.
3. Marinate the fish for several hours.
4. Drain, dry and grill. - 31.1712
Papaya Seed Marinade
1. In an electric blender container place vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt, and dry mustard, turn on motor and gradually add oil and onion.
2. Add papaya seeds and blend only until they are the size of coarsely ground pepper.
3. Transfer to a... - 30.364
1. Take a large jar and place all the ingredients in it
2. Cover the jar and shake vigourously so as to make a well blended mixture
1. Use it to marinade or baste poultry - 29.0639
Marinade For Fish Steaks
In a shallow pan combine oil, vinegar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, bay leaf and parsley.
Add fish steaks, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally so that steaks are well coated.
Remove from marinade.
Place in a hot broiler pan... - 29.0037
Lemon Or Vinegar Marinade
In cooking container or 1-qt glass measure mix together lemon juice, oil, parsley, bay leaves, garlic, onion, sugar, nutmeg, liquid pepper.
Use as suggested. - 28.8881
Raspberry Vinegar Marinade
Raspberry Vinegar Marinade is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Raspberry Vinegar Marinade; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 28.6657
Vinegar Marinade For Meat
Combine water and onion with allspice and peppercorns, and cook until onion is soft.
Add vinegar and allow to cool.
Place meat in a crockery bowl, pour liquid over it, and arrange the onion and bay leaves on top.
Let stand in refrigerator for 3 to 5 days or... - 22.3861
Oil And Vinegar Marinade
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef, pork, or poultry before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 20.36
Oil And Vinegar Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover.
Shake well and chill.
Shake well before pouring over meat for marinating. - 20.1121