Vinegar juice is acidic in nature and is considered to be a healthy drink, in terms of dealing with health problems like headache, skin conditions, sinus infections, and many more. There are several variations of this drink, which suggest addition of other ingredients like lemon juice, water, and honey to vinegar. Any type of vinegar viz, black vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar can be used for preparing vinegar based juice.
Vinegar refers to an acidic solution or liquid which is obtained by fermenting ethanol which yields acetic acid. Vinegar also contains little amount of citric acid and tartaric acid. Due to acidic nature of vinegar, it is recommended to drink it in moderation, whether alone or in diluted form, so as to prevent heartburn.
Uses of Vinegar Based Juice
Vinegar can be consumed in liquid or tablet form to improve the overall health of a person. The undiluted vinegar liquid has been in use for a long period of time in Asian, European, and several other countries to add flavor to a dish. However, it is also used to improve the digestive health of an individual, whether consumed in diluted or undiluted form.
Popular Vinegar Juice Recipes
The basic recipe for preparing vinegar juice suggests combining two spoons of vinegar in a glass of water. There are a couple of other ways of preparing vinegar based juice, with the difference lying in terms of ingredients used to prepare the drink, with vinegar remaining the basic ingredient in all the variations.
- Vinegar and lemon juice- lemon juice, water, and vinegar are used to prepare this drink. This drink is considered to be good for diabetic patients and also helps in facilitating the process of digestion.
- Black vinegar honey juice- this juice is prepared by combining together black vinegar, honey, and kouzu (brown rice’s fermented vinegar).
Vinegar Juice benefits
Some of the benefits associated with vinegar based drink are given here:
- Vinegar juice is known to provide relief to upset stomach. It helps in the digestion process, hence keeping the digestive system healthy.
- The juice of vinegar is also considered to be good for diabetic patients, as it does not raise the blood glucose level.
- Vinegar based juice helps in dealing with sinus infections successfully.
- The juice of apple cider vinegar assists in dealing with problem of acne.
- It also helps in case of people suffering from high cholesterol problem.
- Problems like flu, sore throat, gout, and contact dermatitis are cured effectively with the help of this healthy drink.
- It further assists in fighting with arthritis and chronic fatigue.
- Drinking vinegar based drink regularly helps to control the blood pressure.
- Apple cider vinegar juice has the ability to break down fats, hence helping in weight loss process.