- » Vinegar Coleslaw
Vinegar Coleslaw Recipes
Vinegar coleslaw is simply vinegar dressing over the usual coleslaw. Coleslaw comes with a variety of dressing, for example mayonnaise, blue cream cheese etc. Adding the vinegar makes the vinegar coleslaw. The ... More »
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 48.6519
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, peppers, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, pepper and herbs.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil.
3) Remove foe heat and allow it to cool.
4) Serve with any desired salad. - 38.7102
Coleslaw With Caraway Seed And Vinegar
Combine shredded cabbage and chopped green pepper.
Blend together mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, sugar, caraway seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss mayonnaise mixture with vegetables.
Cover and chill. - 28.1514
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
You May Also Like!
Orange Slaw With Balsamic Vinegar
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
With a knife, cut peel off oranges.
Hold 1 orange at a time over bowl, and cut fruit segments from membrane into bowl.
Squeeze juice from membrane into bowl; discard membrane.
Mix together vinegar, oil, and garlic.
If made... - 31.9362
Cheesy Coleslaw Mould
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in vinegar.
Add mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; beat smooth with rotary beater.
Chill.till partially set.
Fold cabbage, carrot, cheese, and celery seed into gelatin.
Pour into 6 individual molds.
Chill till firm. - 36.951
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds, stirring well; pour over cabbage mixture, and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with green... - 32.058
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, and seasonings; stir well.
Pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture; toss well.
Cover and refrigerate several hours. - 34.7672
Combine cabbage, onion, and parsley.
Stir together vinegar, sugar, salad oil, and salt till sugar is dissolved.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; toss to coat vegetables.
Cover and chill.
Separate yolk from white of one hard-cooked egg.
Cut up white; toss... - 38.2667
Tangy Red Coleslaw
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour, sugar, mustard, salt, and white pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in vinegar and lemon juice.
Combine cabbages, carrot, and green pepper.
Pour chilled dressing over... - 40.6491
Slaw With Vinegar Dressing
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, carrot, pecans, and sunflower seed kernels in a salad bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over the cabbage and chill well. - 30.7799
Slice the celery finely and place in a salad bowl.
In a jar combine salt, sugar, ginger, pepper, vinegar and oil, cover and shake well to mix.
Stir in sour cream until well blended.
Pour the dressing over the celery and toss, cover and chill for 2 hours. - 35.8397
Put cabbage in large bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain very well and dry on a clean towel.
Combine cabbage, onions, green pepper, vinegar and celery seeds.
Beat egg yolks, salt, pepper and sugar together.
Beat in oil, adding... - 40.2463
Vinegar Coleslaw Recipes By Category