- » Vinegar Chicken
Vinegar Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar chicken recipes.
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
Tri Vinegar Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the jalapeno, garlic, and lemon juice.
2. Spread over the chicken breasts and marinate,
3. Keep the marinated chicken pieces covered with plastic wrap for 2 hours or more at room temperature.
4. In a saucepan, combine the... - 47.3905
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.0451
Vinegar Chicken, French Style
1. in a twelve inch skillet, melt butter and brown the chicken; remove the pieces to the roasting pan when brown
2. Season it with salt and pepper
3. Drain away the fat from the skillet, ad all the other ingredienst and heat till it comes to a boil
4.... - 44.7298
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1. Take salt and rub all over the chicken, stuff the cavity with the ginger and spring onions and leave the chicken at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of... - 44.4296
Skillet Barbecued Chicken With Vinegar
Wash the chicken pieces and drain well.
Put chicken giblets on to simmer in water to cover, if you care to add them to the sauce later.
In electric frying pan or other large heavy frying pan, combine salad oil with vinegar, brown sugar, catsup,... - 43.2381
Oil And Vinegar Grilled Chicken
In glass jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, tarragon and rosemary; cover and shake well to blend.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish; pour marinade over.
Turn chicken pieces to coat.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5965
Chicken In Tarragon Vinegar
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper and sprinkle with flour.
Put the chicken pieces in the hot browning dish.
Leave to sizzle for 30 seconds then... - 42.5515
Broiled Chicken With Malt Vinegar And Basil
1. To prepare the marinade, use a medium sauce pan.
2. Combine all marinade ingredients in the sauce pan
3. Gently simmer over medium heat, for 2 minutes, to reduce and combine flavors.
4. In a medium size, shallow baking dish,
5.... - 41.7344
Chicken With Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
Heat butter with oil in large skillet.
Add chicken and saute on all sides until golden brown.
Remove from skillet using tongs and sprinkle with salt; set aside.
Drain off excess fat and return skillet to heat.
Deglaze pan by adding 3/4 cup raspberry... - 41.1667
Oven Baked Potatoes And Chicken In Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 500Â° F.
2. While the oven is preheating, scrub the potatoes and prick them with a fork. Set the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake until soft, 1 hour.
3. While the potatoes are baking, remove the skin from the chicken. Heat... - 38.9601
French Chicken In Vinegar Sauce With Pepper Spiked Polenta
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add chicken, and saute on each side 3 minutes or until browned.
Combine wine and next 8 ingredients... - 37.8284
Chicken With Vinegar Cream Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, carrots, and onion, and reduce the heat to... - 37.6325
Chicken Livers In Vinegar Sauce
1. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until the livers are browned but still pink inside—about 5 minutes.... - 36.9036
Broiled Chicken With Vinegar And Honey
Preheat the broiler.
In the jar of an electric blender or food processor, blend the vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and mustard for 10 to 15 seconds.
Brush the chicken well with the sauce, reserving some of the sauce for basting.
Arrange skin side... - 35.8298
Chicken Dijon With Vinegar
1. From the chicken packages, remove giblets and necks and save them for the broth; cut the chicken into serving sized pieces
2. In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and add chicken to it; marinte for a couple of hours and... - 35.4629
Chicken And Wine Vinegar Fricassee
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 33.9491
Chicken In Flavored Vinegar
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat until golden, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate; set aside.
2. In same skillet combine onions, celery, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally,... - 33.796
Chicken In Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cardamom. In a large frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat, using another 1... - 30.5422
Chicken In Wine And Vinegar
Mix the marinade and soak the chicken for 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
Drain the marinade and reserve.
Pan-fry the chicken in the peanut oil until brown on both sides.
Add the marinade to the pan, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
Serve with Rice... - 26.4252
Soy Vinegar Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince leek, ginger root and garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with remaining ingredients.
2. Cook 2 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly. Then pour over chicken and serve. - 23.0164
Chicken With Vinegar Sauce
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned on all sides. - 22.0909
Vinegar Chicken Recipes By Category