- » Vinegar Butter Sauce
Vinegar Butter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar butter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar butter sauce recipes.
Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
1 In a large saucepan,combine butter or margarine, vinegar, water, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, dry mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaves, oregano, onion and garlic.
2 Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 38.1823
Bearnaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. In double-boiler top, combine wine vinegar, green onion, tarragon, and pepper. Over high heat, heat to boiling. Boil about 3 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
2. Place double-boiler top over hot, not boiling, water in double-boiler... - 23.7565
Mix together wine, vinegar, water, onion, lemon, pickling spice, salt and sugar.
Place meat in a deep bowl and pour the liquid mixture over the meat.
Cover and refrigerate for 48 hours, turning the meat twice a day.
Remove meat from the refrigerator 1 hour... - 46.7659
Chicken In Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cardamom. In a large frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat, using another 1... - 30.5422
Chicken Livers In Vinegar Sauce
1. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until the livers are browned but still pink inside—about 5 minutes.... - 36.9036
Chicken With Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
Heat butter with oil in large skillet.
Add chicken and saute on all sides until golden brown.
Remove from skillet using tongs and sprinkle with salt; set aside.
Drain off excess fat and return skillet to heat.
Deglaze pan by adding 3/4 cup raspberry... - 41.1667
Barbecue Sauce With White Vinegar
In 2-quart casserole, place butter and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is tender.
Add catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, pepper, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Microwave at high (10) 5... - 35.4894
Bearnaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. In a saucepan, mix together water or wine, tarragon vinegar, onion, parsley and salt.
2. Add butter or margarine; heat until it melts.
3. In a blender jar with grating blades, process egg yolks for 10 seconds.
4. While the blender is... - 42.9475
Duck With Vinegar Sauce
Disjoint ducks; prick skin well.
Saute legs in large nonstick pan, pricking skin frequently to remove as much fat as possible, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Turn and let cook another 5 minutes.
Pour off fat.
Add breasts and cook until... - 44.2754
Bearnaise Sauce With Cider Vinegar
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixer or blender combine egg yolks, onion, vinegar and wine at high speed until smooth.
3) In 1 cup glass measure melt butter (high) 1 minute.
4) Slowly pour butter into mixture and continue... - 34.9392
Hollandaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. Slowly heat and keep warm butter, lemon, sherry, vinegar, salt and cayenne.
2. Over a double boiler, warm egg yolks while stirring with a wire whisk, constantly. When yolk start to thicken, add 1 Tbsp at a time of boiling water, stirring constantly with... - 36.1448
Bearnaise Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a small dish and arrange the shallots in it.
2) Drizzle vinegar, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook uncovered for 3 minutes and then strain.
4) Take a dish and keep the strained liquid.
5) Add a dollop of butter and heat on power for 30... - 39.6658
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.0451
Chicken With Vinegar Cream Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, carrots, and onion, and reduce the heat to... - 37.6325
Cream butter, sugar and flour together.
Add boiling water and cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from fire, and add vinegar and vanilla.
It may be stored in the refrigerator and reheated. - 23.925
Hollandaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. Over low heat, melt butter in a small pan. Cool.
2. Boil vinegar, peppercorns, mace and bay leaf until vinegar is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
3. Strain into a heatproof bowl, discarding solid flavorings.
4. Beat in egg yolks and 1 tablespoon cooled butter.
5.... - 34.8027
Baked Fish In Vinegar Sauce
Dredge the fish fillets in flour and a tiny bit of salt.
Place them in a shallow baking dish so that they all fit snugly.
Saute the onions, in a bit of butter until they are tender and transparent.
Spread the onions over the fish fillets.
Prepare something... - 38.6301
Kurbisse ( Austrian Marrow In Vinegar Sauce )
Peel the marrow and cut into about 8 portions and sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for a while to remove excess water.
Make the sauce by heating the butter then adding the flour and gradually stirring in the stock and vinegar and then cook till... - 25.8283
Pork In Wine And Vinegar Sauce
Heat a small covered Dutch oven and add the butter or oil.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Top with bread crumbs and pepper to taste.
Mix the onions, shallots, garlic, and parsley together and sprinkle on top of the meat.
Put the meat in a 400° oven... - 39.6152
Quail With Rosemary & Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Rinse quail and pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add birds and brown lightly on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Breast meat should be red and moist at the bone; to check, cut from just above wing joint to... - 31.4427
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Balsamic Vinegar Pan Sauce
Combine broth, vinegar, and honey.
Melt butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over low heat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place flour in a shallow dish.
Dredge chicken in flour, and shake off the excess flour.
Increase heat to... - 42.7935
Warm Shrimp Salad With Champagne Vinegar Sauce
1. Split the shrimp along the back, leaving a small portion attached at the top and bottom. Remove the veins. Flatten each shrimp to form a circle. Steam the shrimp until just opaque throughout, about 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Toss the salad greens and arrange on 6... - 37.6268
Rabbit In Red Wine And Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Dry the rabbit well with paper towels and dredge it in flour, patting to remove the excess flour.
In a large, heavy casserole or dutch oven, heat 3 tablespoons of oil until very hot but not smoking.
Add only enough pieces of rabbit to fit comfortably in the... - 44.2876
Green Onion Sauce
Chop onions, including the tender part of the green leaves; saute in 1/2 cup (1/4 pound) of the butter until soft.
Add vinegar and remove from heat.
Cut the other 1/2 cup of the butter in pieces, and add, a piece at a time, to onion mixture.
Beat after each... - 22.5695
Homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stir in 1 cup water; bring just to a boil, stirring.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Cool, or refrigerate until ready to use. - 28.9323
Zesty Butter Beans
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer a few minutes to blend flavors.
Stir occasionally. - 31.2668
Hollandaise With White Wine Vinegar
1. Put the vinegar in a small pan and boil until the quantity is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
2. Leave to cool, then mix with the egg yolks in a basin.
3. Place the basin over a pan of hot water and whisk until the eggs begin to thicken.
4. Gradually whisk in the... - 28.4568
B B Q Sauce
Combine and mix ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil over low heat.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 34.899
America's Cut With Balsamic Vinegar
Pat chops dry. Coat with lemon pepper. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on first side 8 minutes; turn and cook 7 minutes more. Remove chops from pan and keep warm. Add broth and vinegar to skillet; cook, stirring, until syrupy... - 23.6159
In a small saucepan, combine shallot or green onion, wine and vinegar.
Cook until liquid reduces to about 1 tablespoon.
Strain liquid into a medium saucepan.
Discard shallot or green onion.
Over low heat, whisk in butter, one piece at a time, until sauce is... - 31.7263
Quail With Balsamic Vinegar
Reserve quail necks and giblets for other uses.
Rinse quail inside and out; pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add quail, about 4 at a time; do not crowd pan.
Cook, turning as needed, until deep golden brown... - 35.0468
Herb Butter Sauce
1. First prepared Hollandaise sauce, take a saucepan, and in it, place the first 3 ingredeints and boil it till they are almost dry
2. In the same pan, add the cream and now boil it until the mixture's quantity decreases to 1-2 teaspoons
3. Place the... - 39.1325
Mel's Moppin' Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Heat well till the flavors have all blended well. This takes about 15 minutes.
3) Allow sauce to cool. Strain out the lemon slices.
4) Serve as preferred. - 34.1193
Hot Mustard Sauce
Hot Mustard Sauce is east to make. The butter, sugar and vinegar gives the Hot Mustard Sauce a sizziling taste. - 23.1336
Butter In White Wine Sauce
1) Take a glass dish and add the shallots, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
2) Cook for 3 minutes on power and then sieve.
3) Add dollops of butter and cook for 30 seconds.
4) Keep stirring frequently.
5) Serve as required.
Replace vinegar... - 36.1911
Baked Chicken Glazed With Balsamic Vinegar Ginger
How much do you like sharing your favorite recipes with others? Some people enjoy teaching new recipes and find special when requested to show their favorite dishes. Just like this chef in the video, she shares balsamic glazed chicken. Watch the video for the... - 96.7182
Chicken In Balsamic Vinegar
Split each chicken breast in half. Season the flour with the salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in the flour and shake off excess.
Heat oil over medium heat in a heavy skillet and cook the chicken breasts until browned nicely on one side, about 4 minutes. Add... - 35.2631
Weber's Tangy Barbecue Sauce
Cook celery and onion in butter until tender but not brown.
Stir in all remaining ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes. - 33.5536
Beef With Shallots And Red Wine Vinegar
1)Pick a small skillet,melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon oil.
2)Pick the fillet and cook on one side and then the other, until it is done to your taste. For medium rare,cook to 120 degrees on meat thermometer.Once done,set aside.
3)Add the... - 43.746
Sweet Sour Mustard Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together cornstarch, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Add vinegar, water and butter to the cornstarch mixture.
3) Bring the mixture to boil and simmer, until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
4) Serve as desired. - 35.1283
Vinegar Chicken, French Style
1. in a twelve inch skillet, melt butter and brown the chicken; remove the pieces to the roasting pan when brown
2. Season it with salt and pepper
3. Drain away the fat from the skillet, ad all the other ingredienst and heat till it comes to a boil
4.... - 44.7298
Linguine With Monkfish, Pecans, Thyme, And Raspberry Vinegar
1. In a skillet over very low heat Melt the 1 teaspoon of butter, gently sautÃ© pecans, for 5 minutes tossing well often, remove them and set aside.
2. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to boil add the pasta.
3. In a large saute pan over... - 43.959
Peas With Watercress Butter Sauce
Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the watercress, onion, and salt.
Cover, and cook, for 5 minutes.
Add the peas and vinegar, and stir.
Cover, and cook for 2 minutes. - 29.6377
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Pork Sate Using White Vinegar
1. In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups water and white vinegar.
2. Add pork cubes and simmer for 45 minutes; drain.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
4. Add pork and toss until well coated.
5. Cover... - 47.3009
Barbecue Sauce For Chicken
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients; remove from heat.
Cover and refrigerate sauce until ready to use.
Heat thoroughly, and use to baste chicken when grilling. - 21.3381
Butter Bean Zesty Bake
Brown onion and green pepper in butter.
Add remaining ingredients except beans.
Put beans in buttered 1 quart casserole; pour sauce over.
Bake in a 375° oven 45 minutes. - 32.011
Sweet Sour Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat water, vinegar and butter together.
2) In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients thoroughly.
3) Now, mix the two mixtures and cook on low heat until thick.
4) Serve the sweet sour sauce on apple dumplings. - 35.0704
Easy Hollandaise Sauce
1.In a pan combine bay leaf, pepper corn and vinegar or lemon juice.
2.Cook until half the liquid is left.
3.Let the mixture cool slightly.
4.Add it to the egg yolks and blend over a pan having hot water.
5.Once the mixture is light colored, thick and... - 39.3595
Sweet Sour Sauce Flavored With Cinnamon And Nutmeg
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar, 1/4 cup water, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and mix it with sugar mixture.
3) Cook until thick and clear.
4) Use the sweet and sour sauce in recipes as needed. - 35.404
Béarnaise Sauce Served With Steak
1) In a saucepan boil the first four ingredients together till reduced.
2) Stir in 1 tbsp cold water immediately.
3) Take off from heat and cool for 1-2 minutes.
4) Whisk in the egg yolks and mustard powder.
5) Stir in butter little at a time over a... - 35.3953
Sweet And Sour Cream Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure microwave butter at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
3) Stir in flour, sugar, caraway, salt and pepper until smooth.
4) Stir in cream and milk.
5) Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes,... - 45.4322
1. In a saucepan combine all the ingredients.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil stirring to blend.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
4. Pour into an airtight container and cool before storing in the... - 40.7215
Scallop Kebabs With White Butter Sauce
To make white butter sauce: In a pan combine scallions, wine vinegar, bouquet garni, salt and pepper, bring to the boil and cook until liquid is reduced by half (approximately 1/4 cup).
Strain liquid into the top of a double boiler and cool.
Place top of... - 34.7241
Blackened Island Ahi With Soy Mustard Butter Sauce
1. To prepare the mustard soy sauce; in a small bowl, stir the mustard and hot water together to form a paste. Allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Further, stir in the vinegar and soy sauce.
3. Using a fine mesh sieve, strain the sauce and... - 45.6866
White Butter And Lemon Sauce For Fish
1 In a saucepan, add the lemon juice or vinegar along with shallots.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Let boil until reduced to just 2 tablespoons.
4 Gradually whisk the butter into the sauce, over low heat adding piece by piece.
5 If the butter... - 35.0799
Avocado And Shrimp In Butter Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook shrimp 1 minute, until shrimp are tender and turn pink; drain and keep warm.
2. In same saucepan, combine white wine, wine vinegar, green... - 29.4482
Herb Butter Sauce
1. Combine vinegar and shallots in a saucepan and boil it
2. Add butter, chives, chervil or parsley, thyme and fennel seed in it
3. Serve with cooked fish - 30.8214
White Butter Sauce
Place the shallots, wine, and vinegar in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, turn the heat to medium, and reduce the contents of the pan to 2 tablespoons.
Turn the heat to low and, using a wire whisk, beat in the butter 2 tablespoons at a time.
Cook and whip... - 28.4931
Rosemary Butter Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, tip in 25 g / 1 oz of butter
2. Add the rosemary, crushed peppercorns, and the garlic
3. Heat the sauce gently till it’s cooked through
4. Reduce the sauce till its thick enough to coat the back of the spoon
5.... - 44.0349
White Butter Sauce
1. In a saucepan, place the first 3 ingredeints and boil it till they are almost dry
2. In the same pan, add the cream and now boil it until the mixture's quantity decreases to 1-2 teaspoons
3. Place the saucepan over low heat, and whisk in the butter,... - 33.6804
Try out the easy-to-make Mustard Sauce recipe. Enjoy the Mustard Sauce at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 28.7576
Lbj Barbecue Sauce
Combine ketchup, vinegar, sugar, chili powder, salt, water, celery, bay leaves, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, pepper and butter in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain. - 32.84
Broccoli & Orange Butter Sauce
1 Cut the broccoli into florets and steam or cook in boiling salted water until just tender, about 7-10 minutes; drain.
2 Meanwhile make the sauce. Place the orange juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small pan. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly until... - 30.4515
In a small saucepan boil the vinegar and seasoning until it is reduced by half.
In another small saucepan melt the butter and cook until it is dark brown but not black.
Stir in the reduced vinegar and parsley and pour the sauce over the food. - 25.1367
Normandy White Butter Sauce
1.On a low flame simmer court bouillon and vinegar for 10 minutes.
2.Once 2/3 to 3/4 cup liquid is left, remove from the flame.
3.Add butter, one by one piece and stir.
4.Put salt and pepper.
5.Serve in heated sauce boat. - 31.9108
Peanut Butter Barbecue Sauce
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Use sauce for basting, or serve with, chicken. - 27.4377
Salmon With Butter Sauce
Place salmon steaks in a shallow ovenproof dish, with white wine, onion, and seasonings.
Cook for about 15 min in a moderate oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F.
When cooked, strain, and keep fish warm while preparing sauce.
Put shallots, vinegar, cold water,... - 42.1842
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294
Red Devil Sauce
Combine vinegar, mustard, paprika, white pepper, garlic, salt, bay leaves, and cayenne pepper in saucepan.
Boil until mixture is reduced by half.
Strain through fine sieve.
Return to saucepan; add consomme, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato... - 31.9176
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
1.In a pan, put butter, vinegar, dry mustard, chopped onions, Worcestershire sauce, chicli sauce, lemon juice, lemon slices, brown sugar and red pepper.
2.Cook the ingredients on low flame.
3.Turn off the heat when the butter starts melting.
4.Keep the... - 44.8444
Bearnaise Sauce With Melted Butter
Combine vinegar, wine, shallots, tarragon and peppercorns in a small saucepan and cook until reduced one-half.
Strain into a small glass bowl.
Beat in egg yolks and cream.
Set bowl over hot, not boiling, water and with a whisk gradually beat in... - 37.4848
Bearnaise Sauce With Butter
1. In a saucepan, simmer shallot, tarragon and vinegar, stir till liquid
2. In a blender, combine the mixture with egg yolks, mustard and lemon juice and blend it, use quick on/off method at high speed
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir it in... - 36.7923
Bearnaise Sauce With Clarified Butter
1. In 2-cup liquid measure, combine wine, vinegar, shallots or onions and tarragon.
2. Bring to boil on High and continue cooking until about half of liquid is evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Strain liquid.
4. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole,... - 45.8995
White Sauce With Butter
1. In a pot, pour water and boil it, leave it for boiling
2. In a saucepan, melt 1/3 of the butter and stir in the flour to mix properly, then remove the pan from the heat
3. Now whisk the ingredeints constantly, and pour boiling water to the... - 36.9073
Skate In Butter Sauce
1. Place the skate in one layer in a large, deep pan. Completely cover with water and add the onion, parsley stalks, salt and peppercorns. Bring gently to the boil with the pan uncovered. Allow to simmer 15-20 minutes, or until the skate is done.
2. Lift the... - 34.4283
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in butter, vinegar, mustard and salt, pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Slowly, add in the egg yolks while beating for about 2 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
4) Cook the mixture for 45 seconds.... - 37.4056
Place the vinegar, onion and tarragon in a 2-cup (500 mL) microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, 2 minutes at HIGH.
Put through a sieve into an attractive microwave ovenware dish, pressing the onions.
Add the ground peppercorns and butter.
Melt 1 minute... - 32.1414
Chive Butter Sauce
In a small heavy saucepan combine the shallot, the vermouth, and the vinegar, bring the liquid to a boil, and simmer it until the liquid is reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and whisk in the butter, 1 piece at a time, liftin - 24.1313
Boiled Whole Lobster With Burned Butter Sauce
Fill 8-quart stockpot with enough water to cover lobsters.
Cover stockpot; bring water to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, to make Burned Butter Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook and stir butter until it turns dark chocolate... - 38.1558
Butter Flavored Mock Bearnaise Sauce
Heat margarine in custard cup set in a hot water bath; when it is melted, add mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley and onion flakes.
Stir vigorously and serve at once.
It is delicious over poached eggs, poached fish and broiled steak or hamburgers. - 25.2085
Steak With Honey And Butter Wine Sauce
Steaks cooked in wine are full of flavor and taste and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef cooking Blackened Steak as well as Honey Butter Wine Sauce to serve with in simple and clear steps. Great when accompanied with Cabernet Sauvignon. - 106.249
Butter Beans In Sauce
The taste of this very Butter Beans In Sauce recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other recipe of Butter Beans In Sauce. Stock up on bags full of Beans as you will want to make this Butter Beans In Sauce a lot. This is the most... - 41.8987
Red Snapper With Butter And Shallot Sauce
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Combine vinegar and shallots in a small heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil, lower heat slightly, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Arrange snapper fillets in a shallow baking dish just large enough... - 42.5317
Salmon With White Wine Butter Sauce
My latest video. How to make a proper buerre blanc. (aka) White wine butter sauce. It is accompanied with a filet of salmon and a veggie pasta. Please enjoy!! - 90.9053
Hot Barbecue Sauce
In 2-quart casserole, place butter and onion.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is tender.
Add catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper and chili powder.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 5 minutes.
Stir... - 33.9603
Fusilli Primavera In Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the peanut butter, sour cream, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
Cook the fusille according to the package directions, but without... - 37.81
Classic French Sauce Beurre Rouge
What a gorgeous ruby red sauce. This is truly a Michelin star restaurant-style butter sauce that will compliment any simple grilled steak or pork chop. Truly delicious. - 99.4292
Betty's Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add butter and melt it over low to medium flame.
2. Add garlic and ginger in it. Stir and cook for about 1 minute or until softened. Remove from heat.
3. Drop peanut butter, coconut milk, hoisin sauce, red chili paste, soy sauce, rice... - 100.733
Barbecue Sauce And Marinade
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cook until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Let cool slightly in skillet.
Transfer to jar and cover tightly. - 34.2983
Sweet & Sour Sauce
Mix tomato paste and water in a small bowl.
Melt butter with oil in a small saucepan.
When butter foams, add parsley and garlic.
Saute over low heat until garlic begins to color.
Stir in flour and sugar.
Stir in vinegar and diluted tomato paste; mix until... - 39.0625
Brussels Sprouts With Mustard Sauce
Cook Brussels sprouts, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water until just tender.
Saute onion in butter or margarine in separate pan.
Add remaining ingredients and cook until smooth and thickened. - 28.8982
Combine onions, parsley, tarragon, chervil, vinegar and water in small saucepan.
Set over low heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Strain, saving liquid and discarding remainder.
Put egg yolks in top of double boiler.
Add vinegar mixture to yolks, a little at a time,... - 39.9327
Shrimp On Toast With Bearnaise Sauce
Peel and chop the shallot.
Wash and dry the fresh tarragon.
Remove the leaves from the stems and chop, setting aside a few leaves for garnish.
Place the shallot in a saucepan with half the chopped tarragon, the vinegar and the peppercorns.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.4374