- » Vinegar Butter Sauce
Vinegar Butter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar butter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar butter sauce recipes.
Bearnaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. In double-boiler top, combine wine vinegar, green onion, tarragon, and pepper. Over high heat, heat to boiling. Boil about 3 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
2. Place double-boiler top over hot, not boiling, water in double-boiler... - 21.8363
Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
1 In a large saucepan,combine butter or margarine, vinegar, water, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, dry mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaves, oregano, onion and garlic.
2 Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 36.6394
Bearnaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. In a saucepan, mix together water or wine, tarragon vinegar, onion, parsley and salt.
2. Add butter or margarine; heat until it melts.
3. In a blender jar with grating blades, process egg yolks for 10 seconds.
4. While the blender is... - 42.2332
Mix together wine, vinegar, water, onion, lemon, pickling spice, salt and sugar.
Place meat in a deep bowl and pour the liquid mixture over the meat.
Cover and refrigerate for 48 hours, turning the meat twice a day.
Remove meat from the refrigerator 1 hour... - 47.0909
Bearnaise Sauce With Cider Vinegar
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixer or blender combine egg yolks, onion, vinegar and wine at high speed until smooth.
3) In 1 cup glass measure melt butter (high) 1 minute.
4) Slowly pour butter into mixture and continue... - 33.7427
Bearnaise Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a small dish and arrange the shallots in it.
2) Drizzle vinegar, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook uncovered for 3 minutes and then strain.
4) Take a dish and keep the strained liquid.
5) Add a dollop of butter and heat on power for 30... - 39.298
Barbecue Sauce With White Vinegar
In 2-quart casserole, place butter and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is tender.
Add catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, pepper, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Microwave at high (10) 5... - 33.5723
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.3559
Chicken With Vinegar Cream Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, carrots, and onion, and reduce the heat to... - 35.6658
Cream butter, sugar and flour together.
Add boiling water and cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from fire, and add vinegar and vanilla.
It may be stored in the refrigerator and reheated. - 22.5482
Green Onion Sauce
Chop onions, including the tender part of the green leaves; saute in 1/2 cup (1/4 pound) of the butter until soft.
Add vinegar and remove from heat.
Cut the other 1/2 cup of the butter in pieces, and add, a piece at a time, to onion mixture.
Beat after each... - 21.0273
Duck With Vinegar Sauce
Disjoint ducks; prick skin well.
Saute legs in large nonstick pan, pricking skin frequently to remove as much fat as possible, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Turn and let cook another 5 minutes.
Pour off fat.
Add breasts and cook until... - 42.338
Hollandaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. Slowly heat and keep warm butter, lemon, sherry, vinegar, salt and cayenne.
2. Over a double boiler, warm egg yolks while stirring with a wire whisk, constantly. When yolk start to thicken, add 1 Tbsp at a time of boiling water, stirring constantly with... - 35.7624
Chicken In Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cardamom. In a large frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat, using another 1... - 28.7103
Baked Fish In Vinegar Sauce
Dredge the fish fillets in flour and a tiny bit of salt.
Place them in a shallow baking dish so that they all fit snugly.
Saute the onions, in a bit of butter until they are tender and transparent.
Spread the onions over the fish fillets.
Prepare something... - 36.7608
Hollandaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. Over low heat, melt butter in a small pan. Cool.
2. Boil vinegar, peppercorns, mace and bay leaf until vinegar is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
3. Strain into a heatproof bowl, discarding solid flavorings.
4. Beat in egg yolks and 1 tablespoon cooled butter.
5.... - 34.6212
Chicken Livers In Vinegar Sauce
1. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until the livers are browned but still pink inside—about 5 minutes.... - 35.527
Chicken With Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
Heat butter with oil in large skillet.
Add chicken and saute on all sides until golden brown.
Remove from skillet using tongs and sprinkle with salt; set aside.
Drain off excess fat and return skillet to heat.
Deglaze pan by adding 3/4 cup raspberry... - 39.7299
Pork In Wine And Vinegar Sauce
Heat a small covered Dutch oven and add the butter or oil.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Top with bread crumbs and pepper to taste.
Mix the onions, shallots, garlic, and parsley together and sprinkle on top of the meat.
Put the meat in a 400° oven... - 38.4725
Kurbisse ( Austrian Marrow In Vinegar Sauce )
Peel the marrow and cut into about 8 portions and sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for a while to remove excess water.
Make the sauce by heating the butter then adding the flour and gradually stirring in the stock and vinegar and then cook till... - 23.267
Quail With Rosemary & Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Rinse quail and pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add birds and brown lightly on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Breast meat should be red and moist at the bone; to check, cut from just above wing joint to... - 30.5763
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Balsamic Vinegar Pan Sauce
Combine broth, vinegar, and honey.
Melt butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over low heat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place flour in a shallow dish.
Dredge chicken in flour, and shake off the excess flour.
Increase heat to... - 41.6607
Warm Shrimp Salad With Champagne Vinegar Sauce
1. Split the shrimp along the back, leaving a small portion attached at the top and bottom. Remove the veins. Flatten each shrimp to form a circle. Steam the shrimp until just opaque throughout, about 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Toss the salad greens and arrange on 6... - 39.6828
Rabbit In Red Wine And Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Dry the rabbit well with paper towels and dredge it in flour, patting to remove the excess flour.
In a large, heavy casserole or dutch oven, heat 3 tablespoons of oil until very hot but not smoking.
Add only enough pieces of rabbit to fit comfortably in the... - 42.2946
Classic Bearnaise Sauce
Cook shallots in butter until tender.
Put shallots and butter into glass bowl and set over hot, not boiling, water.
Using a whisk, beat in egg yolks one at a time.
Continue cooking, stirring until mixture is thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients. - 29.113
Zesty Butter Beans
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer a few minutes to blend flavors.
Stir occasionally. - 29.9179
Homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stir in 1 cup water; bring just to a boil, stirring.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Cool, or refrigerate until ready to use. - 27.0639
Hollandaise With White Wine Vinegar
1. Put the vinegar in a small pan and boil until the quantity is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
2. Leave to cool, then mix with the egg yolks in a basin.
3. Place the basin over a pan of hot water and whisk until the eggs begin to thicken.
4. Gradually whisk in the... - 28.3186
B B Q Sauce
Combine and mix ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil over low heat.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 33.3218
America's Cut With Balsamic Vinegar
Pat chops dry. Coat with lemon pepper. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on first side 8 minutes; turn and cook 7 minutes more. Remove chops from pan and keep warm. Add broth and vinegar to skillet; cook, stirring, until syrupy... - 26.9226
Quail With Balsamic Vinegar
Reserve quail necks and giblets for other uses.
Rinse quail inside and out; pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add quail, about 4 at a time; do not crowd pan.
Cook, turning as needed, until deep golden brown... - 32.7969
In a small saucepan, combine shallot or green onion, wine and vinegar.
Cook until liquid reduces to about 1 tablespoon.
Strain liquid into a medium saucepan.
Discard shallot or green onion.
Over low heat, whisk in butter, one piece at a time, until sauce is... - 29.9917
Mel's Moppin' Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Heat well till the flavors have all blended well. This takes about 15 minutes.
3) Allow sauce to cool. Strain out the lemon slices.
4) Serve as preferred. - 34.7748
Baked Chicken Glazed With Balsamic Vinegar Ginger
How much do you like sharing your favorite recipes with others? Some people enjoy teaching new recipes and find special when requested to show their favorite dishes. Just like this chef in the video, she shares balsamic glazed chicken. Watch the video for the... - 99.9886
Chicken In Balsamic Vinegar
Split each chicken breast in half. Season the flour with the salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in the flour and shake off excess.
Heat oil over medium heat in a heavy skillet and cook the chicken breasts until browned nicely on one side, about 4 minutes. Add... - 34.1477
Beef With Shallots And Red Wine Vinegar
1)Pick a small skillet,melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon oil.
2)Pick the fillet and cook on one side and then the other, until it is done to your taste. For medium rare,cook to 120 degrees on meat thermometer.Once done,set aside.
3)Add the... - 43.5826
Vinegar Chicken, French Style
1. in a twelve inch skillet, melt butter and brown the chicken; remove the pieces to the roasting pan when brown
2. Season it with salt and pepper
3. Drain away the fat from the skillet, ad all the other ingredienst and heat till it comes to a boil
4.... - 44.0066