- » Vinegar Butter Salt
Vinegar Butter Salt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinegar butter salt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinegar butter salt recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) On a board, place the flour, make a well in the center and add the egg yolks, vinegar and butter, mix well with the fingers.
3) Mix the salt and water, then drizzle over the flour mixture and make a... - 39.0327
Mix together wine, vinegar, water, onion, lemon, pickling spice, salt and sugar.
Place meat in a deep bowl and pour the liquid mixture over the meat.
Cover and refrigerate for 48 hours, turning the meat twice a day.
Remove meat from the refrigerator 1 hour... - 46.7659
Salted Peanut Sticks
Cream first 4 ingredients together until fluffy.
Add lemon rind and allspice.
Work in flour and peanuts.
Press mixture firmly and evenly into 8-inch square pan lined with waxed paper.
Chill in freezer until firm.
Remove from pan, and peel off paper.
Cut... - 41.0676
Sauteed Mushrooms With Red Wine Vinegar
In 2-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, butter, wine vinegar and garlic salt.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 8 to 10 minutes, until mushrooms are tender; stir after 4 minutes. - 24.4516
Eggs With Brown Butter
Heat the butter in a frying pan until it turns nut brown.
Break in the eggs, and season each with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Cook gently until the whites are firm.
Place on a hot dish.
Add the vinegar to the butter and pour over the eggs. - 24.6756
Hollandaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. Slowly heat and keep warm butter, lemon, sherry, vinegar, salt and cayenne.
2. Over a double boiler, warm egg yolks while stirring with a wire whisk, constantly. When yolk start to thicken, add 1 Tbsp at a time of boiling water, stirring constantly with... - 36.1448
Hollandaise With White Wine Vinegar
1. Put the vinegar in a small pan and boil until the quantity is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
2. Leave to cool, then mix with the egg yolks in a basin.
3. Place the basin over a pan of hot water and whisk until the eggs begin to thicken.
4. Gradually whisk in the... - 28.4568
Bread And Butter Pickles
Wash but do not peel cucumbers.
Slice very thin.
Slice onions and shred bell pepper.
Mix vegetables with salt and bury in 1-quart crushed ice.
Let stand for 5 hours.
Combine sugar, vinegar, and spices and pour over sliced vegetables.
Cook over low... - 43.0482
Salted Harvard Beet
Mix cornstarch with sugar, salt, and pepper.
Stir in vinegar and water.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Add beets and reheat.
Stir in butter just before serving. - 28.2736
Bearnaise Sauce With Tarragon Vinegar
1. In a saucepan, mix together water or wine, tarragon vinegar, onion, parsley and salt.
2. Add butter or margarine; heat until it melts.
3. In a blender jar with grating blades, process egg yolks for 10 seconds.
4. While the blender is... - 42.9475
Chicken With Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
Heat butter with oil in large skillet.
Add chicken and saute on all sides until golden brown.
Remove from skillet using tongs and sprinkle with salt; set aside.
Drain off excess fat and return skillet to heat.
Deglaze pan by adding 3/4 cup raspberry... - 41.1667
Bearnaise Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a small dish and arrange the shallots in it.
2) Drizzle vinegar, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook uncovered for 3 minutes and then strain.
4) Take a dish and keep the strained liquid.
5) Add a dollop of butter and heat on power for 30... - 39.6658
Fried Fish In Vinegar
When your low in budget and wondering what to make this fish dish is the thing to make!Flipinos have this fish dish regularly when out of meat! See the video on how to make this easy fish dish! - 72.6917
Pork In Wine And Vinegar Sauce
Heat a small covered Dutch oven and add the butter or oil.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Top with bread crumbs and pepper to taste.
Mix the onions, shallots, garlic, and parsley together and sprinkle on top of the meat.
Put the meat in a 400° oven... - 39.6152
Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
1 In a large saucepan,combine butter or margarine, vinegar, water, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, dry mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaves, oregano, onion and garlic.
2 Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 38.1823
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
2. Beat the egg yolks.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold in the sugar and mix with the yolks.
4. Sift the flour with the spices and salt and add, alternately with the cream, to the egg mixture.
5. Combine the butter... - 39.8965
Rabbit In Red Wine And Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Dry the rabbit well with paper towels and dredge it in flour, patting to remove the excess flour.
In a large, heavy casserole or dutch oven, heat 3 tablespoons of oil until very hot but not smoking.
Add only enough pieces of rabbit to fit comfortably in the... - 44.2876
Chicken And Wine Vinegar Fricassee
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 33.9491
Salt Cod Salad (mormarinee)
Put cod into a sieve and slowly pour 2 quarts very hot water over it.
Shred fish and remove all bones and skin.
Add peppercorns, clove, nutmeg, pepper pods, julienne of pepper, shallots, and garlic; mix well.
Add olive oil and vinegar; mix again.
Marinate 3... - 40.7516
Barbecue Sauce With White Vinegar
In 2-quart casserole, place butter and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is tender.
Add catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, pepper, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Microwave at high (10) 5... - 35.4894
Old Fashioned Vinegar Rolls
Combine the vinegar, water,' 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together into a bowl and cut in shortening.
Stir in... - 45.3059
Kurbisse ( Austrian Marrow In Vinegar Sauce )
Peel the marrow and cut into about 8 portions and sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for a while to remove excess water.
Make the sauce by heating the butter then adding the flour and gradually stirring in the stock and vinegar and then cook till... - 25.8283
Baked Fish In Vinegar Sauce
Dredge the fish fillets in flour and a tiny bit of salt.
Place them in a shallow baking dish so that they all fit snugly.
Saute the onions, in a bit of butter until they are tender and transparent.
Spread the onions over the fish fillets.
Prepare something... - 38.6301
Duck With Vinegar Sauce
Disjoint ducks; prick skin well.
Saute legs in large nonstick pan, pricking skin frequently to remove as much fat as possible, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Turn and let cook another 5 minutes.
Pour off fat.
Add breasts and cook until... - 44.2754
Cabbage With Cream And Balsamic Vinegar
Shred the cabbage finely and rinse thoroughly in running water.
Melt the butter in a large, heavy-based pan over a moderate heat.
When the butter starts to froth, drop the cabbage in and season with salt and pepper.
Continue to cook until the cabbage has... - 34.1124
Chicken In Raspberry Vinegar Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cardamom. In a large frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat, using another 1... - 30.5422
Hollandaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. Over low heat, melt butter in a small pan. Cool.
2. Boil vinegar, peppercorns, mace and bay leaf until vinegar is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
3. Strain into a heatproof bowl, discarding solid flavorings.
4. Beat in egg yolks and 1 tablespoon cooled butter.
5.... - 34.8027
Green Salad With Tangy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1) Wash and separate the lettuce. Drain. Refrigerate until crisp. Rub the inside of a cold salad bowl with garlic. Tear the lettuce and place into the bowl.
2) Combine the olive oil, herb vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour over the salad and serve. - 29.1925
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Balsamic Vinegar Pan Sauce
Combine broth, vinegar, and honey.
Melt butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over low heat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place flour in a shallow dish.
Dredge chicken in flour, and shake off the excess flour.
Increase heat to... - 42.7935
Beef With Shallots And Red Wine Vinegar
1)Pick a small skillet,melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon oil.
2)Pick the fillet and cook on one side and then the other, until it is done to your taste. For medium rare,cook to 120 degrees on meat thermometer.Once done,set aside.
3)Add the... - 43.746
Pork Scaloppine With Vinegar And Garlic
1. In a nonreactive small saucepan, bring garlic cloves, red wine vinegar, and water to a boil over medium heat. Cook tightly covered 10 minutes, or until garlic is soft but still holds its shape.
2. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. In... - 25.9369
Baked Sole Fillet With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
Add sugar into the coulis and reduce it in a saucepan.Finish off with cornflour(if required)
In another saucepan,add crushed ginger into balsamic vinegar with sugar and allow to reduce till u obtain a string like consistency.
Boil the potatoes,peel and... - 38.8602
Linguine With Monkfish, Pecans, Thyme, And Raspberry Vinegar
1. In a skillet over very low heat Melt the 1 teaspoon of butter, gently sautÃ© pecans, for 5 minutes tossing well often, remove them and set aside.
2. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to boil add the pasta.
3. In a large saute pan over... - 43.959
Hot Vinegar Pickled Cauliflower
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower. Cut of florets of desired size from the head.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cook florets in little quantity of salted boiling water for about 10 minutes and drain off excess water.
3) In a... - 38.31
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.0451
Prepare pastry and line a 9 inch pie pan.
Chill while you make the filling.
Sift together flour, spices, and salt.
Beat egg yolks thoroughly.
Wash and dry the beater, then beat the 2 whites until they stand in peaks.
Gently fold sugar into egg... - 43.6179
Chicken In Balsamic Vinegar
Split each chicken breast in half. Season the flour with the salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in the flour and shake off excess.
Heat oil over medium heat in a heavy skillet and cook the chicken breasts until browned nicely on one side, about 4 minutes. Add... - 35.2631
Harvard Beets With Vinegar
1. Trim the beets 1/2-inch the stems and place in a large saucepan. Cover with water and add the bay leaf, allspice berries, if using, and the cloves. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 35 minutes or until tender. Drain the beets and peel while still... - 34.9717
Peperonata Using Red Wine Vinegar
1. In a frying pan, melt butter with olive oil over a moderate heat, add the onions and cook them, for about 10 minutes, until they are soft and lightly browned.
2. Add peppers, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, vinegar,... - 42.1482
Chicken Livers In Vinegar Sauce
1. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until the livers are browned but still pink inside—about 5 minutes.... - 36.9036
Vinegar Chicken, French Style
1. in a twelve inch skillet, melt butter and brown the chicken; remove the pieces to the roasting pan when brown
2. Season it with salt and pepper
3. Drain away the fat from the skillet, ad all the other ingredienst and heat till it comes to a boil
4.... - 44.7298
French Onion Soup With White Vinegar
French Onion Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this French Onion Soup, you will always crave for some more. - 43.2031
Chicken With Vinegar Cream Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, carrots, and onion, and reduce the heat to... - 37.6325
Warm Shrimp Salad With Champagne Vinegar Sauce
1. Split the shrimp along the back, leaving a small portion attached at the top and bottom. Remove the veins. Flatten each shrimp to form a circle. Steam the shrimp until just opaque throughout, about 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Toss the salad greens and arrange on 6... - 37.6268
Baked Chicken Glazed With Balsamic Vinegar Ginger
How much do you like sharing your favorite recipes with others? Some people enjoy teaching new recipes and find special when requested to show their favorite dishes. Just like this chef in the video, she shares balsamic glazed chicken. Watch the video for the... - 96.7182
Fresh Mushroom Salad With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a bowl and put the mushrooms.
2) Add the salad oil, wine vinegar, tarragon, nutmeg and salt.
3) Mix them together and allow them to remain at room temperature for about 1 hour.
4) Take the lettuce and spinach and mix with mushrooms... - 43.5621
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Pork Sate Using White Vinegar
1. In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups water and white vinegar.
2. Add pork cubes and simmer for 45 minutes; drain.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
4. Add pork and toss until well coated.
5. Cover... - 47.3009
Butterflied Trout With Nut Butter
To bone cleaned trout and keep head and tail in place, open body cavity; insert a sharp knife at head end under backbone and cut between ribs and flesh.
Repeat process to free other side.
Cut underneath backbone to free.
Using kitchen scissors, snip backbone... - 36.4129
Bread And Butter Pickles
Bread And Butter Pickles is served as side dish. Bread And Butter Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetable mixed with pepper, garlic and sugar. It is flavored with vinegar and mustard. Bread And Butter Pickles is used by many food joints across the world. - 42.6953
Prize Bread-and-butter Pickles
Prize Bread-And-Butter Pickles is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Prize Bread-And-Butter Pickles! - 36.784
Truite Au Bleu
Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil.
Drop in trout and simmer just long enough to cook fish through, about 4 minutes for the average fish.
Serve hot with melted butter and boiled potatoes, and asparagus, if desired.
Makes 4 servings. - 32.3443
Smoked Chicken With Peaches
Cut the smoked chicken into four, discarding the wings, carcass, skin and as much fat as possible.
Put the pieces in a dish with the smallest in the center.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Blanch the peaches, cut in half, remove the pits (stones)... - 43.4006
Shred cabbage fine, core and cut apples in small pieces.
Combine with sugar, vinegar, butter, salt and pepper in a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Cook covered 9 to 10 minutes str'riing once, on high.
Add wine and cook 2 minutes more again on high.
This is delicious... - 26.9988
Red Cabbage With Chestnuts
Red Cabbage With Chestnuts is sinply awesome. The Vinegar with chestnuts gives the Red Cabbage With Chestnuts a different taste. - 39.8226
Mix cornstarch, sugar, and salt; blend in beet liquid, vinegar, and butter.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add beets; let stand 10 minutes, if desired, to blend flavors.
Heat to serving temperature. - 28.8885
In a small saucepan, combine shallot or green onion, wine and vinegar.
Cook until liquid reduces to about 1 tablespoon.
Strain liquid into a medium saucepan.
Discard shallot or green onion.
Over low heat, whisk in butter, one piece at a time, until sauce is... - 31.7263
Broccoli Mousse is easy and donâ€™t take much time to cook. The mixture of vinegar, butter and egg gives the Broccoli Mousse a perfect taste. - 36.1584
Grilled Schnapper With Dill Butter
The grilled schnapper with dill butter is a flavorful and healthy recipe for preparing schnapper fish. The fish is grilled whole with a spread of butter with dill and vinegar seasoned with salt and pepper and can be served with a side of choice. Adapted from... - 37.9014
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in butter, vinegar, mustard and salt, pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Slowly, add in the egg yolks while beating for about 2 minutes to get a creamy consistency.
4) Cook the mixture for 45 seconds.... - 37.4056
Old Fashioned Taffy
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in a small Dutch oven; cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook over medium heat, without... - 32.0293
Brussels Sprouts With Chicken Livers
Brussels Sprouts With Chicken Livers it is very tasty and healthy. The wine vinegar, and shallots really gives the Brussels Sprouts With Chicken Livers a divine taste. - 43.9377
Put the vinegar, finely chopped shallots, salt, pepper and the butter, cut in little bits, into a shallow saucepan and heat, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon until the surface of the sauce turns white and creamy.
Serve immediately. - 16.9231
La Salad Nouvelle
1.Ina skillet, heat sesame oil and stir in chopped shallots.
2.Before the shallot get brown, put rice vinegar, wine vinegar, French mustard, basil, tarragon, chives, thyme and allow the ingredients to boil.
3.In a mixing bowl, put spinach, butter... - 43.3701
B B Q Sauce
Combine and mix ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil over low heat.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 34.899
In a small saucepan boil the vinegar and seasoning until it is reduced by half.
In another small saucepan melt the butter and cook until it is dark brown but not black.
Stir in the reduced vinegar and parsley and pour the sauce over the food. - 25.1367
Butter/lied Leg Of Lamb, Marinated And Barbecued
Put the chopped onion, ginger, garlic, and 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice in the container of the electric blender, and blend at high speed to get a smooth paste (about 1 minute).
In a bowl or a pot with nonmetallic lining large enough to hold the meat, put... - 43.5594
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 34.2311
Sweet Sour Mustard Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together cornstarch, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Add vinegar, water and butter to the cornstarch mixture.
3) Bring the mixture to boil and simmer, until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
4) Serve as desired. - 35.1283
Sweet Sour Sauce Flavored With Cinnamon And Nutmeg
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar, 1/4 cup water, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and mix it with sugar mixture.
3) Cook until thick and clear.
4) Use the sweet and sour sauce in recipes as needed. - 35.404
Mom's Pie Crust
Mom's Pie Crust has been in my family for years. Mom's Pie Crust is a great authentic recipe. An asset to your cookbook! - 28.4856
Egg Noodles With Cabbage And Paprika
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor with the slicing blade, slice the onion. Remove and set aside. In the same work bowl, shred the cabbage with the slicing blade. Remove and set aside.
3 In a large skillet, melt 2... - 37.5067
Duck With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
Remove neck and giblets from the duck; save the liver for another use.
Chop neck, heart and gizzard.
Cut off wing tips.
Remove all possible fat from the duck's cavity and prick the skin all over with a fork.
Salt the inside and outside of the duck and set it... - 42.1515
1) Lightly butter a large platter.
2) In a large saucepan, mix together sugar, butter or margarine, salt, molasses, water and vinegar.
3) Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
4) Raise the heat and cook, without stirring,... - 39.6405
Boiled Salad Dressing
1. Combine the flour, salt, mustard, sugar, paprika and the egg yolks in the upper part of an enamel or glass double boiler and mix thoroughly.
2. Pour the milk in slowly, then set the pan over hot water. Cook 6 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly. The... - 33.6425
Butter In White Wine Sauce
1) Take a glass dish and add the shallots, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
2) Cook for 3 minutes on power and then sieve.
3) Add dollops of butter and cook for 30 seconds.
4) Keep stirring frequently.
5) Serve as required.
Replace vinegar... - 36.1911
1.In a mortar, pound the shrimps with salt and cayenne
2.Now add butter and moisten the mixture with tarragon vinegar or lemon juice
3.Serve with garlic toast or salads - 27.1248
Peanut Butter Dressing
Blend together rflour, sugar, salt mustard, and cayenne, add egg and mix well.
Add milk and rcook in, double boiler oyer hot water until mixture begins To thicken, stirrng constantly.
Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter, add vinegar gradually.
Dressing... - 27.1152
Asparagus With Butter Vinaigrette
1) Steam the asparagus until just tender, about 3 minutes.
2) Alternatively, in a large skillet of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus for about 3 minutes.
3) In the mean time, in a small nonreactive saucepan, melt the butter over moderate... - 39.0899
the butter tarts are creamy and soft tarts filled with raisins set in tart shells. Made with eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup and vanilla for flavor, the raisins gives these tarts a special chewy feel! - 36.9829
Vegetable And Peanut Butter Stir Fry
Want to try an innovative dish today? Here's a wonderful Vegetable and Peanut Butter Stir Fry recipe that you will certainly love. The dish is easy to make and can be simply prepared at home. Watch this video now to learn the recipe. - 103.734
Hot Mustard Sauce
Hot Mustard Sauce is east to make. The butter, sugar and vinegar gives the Hot Mustard Sauce a sizziling taste. - 23.1336
Grilled Corn On The Cob With Orange Basil Butter
1. Spray the grill with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire. Husk the corn and remove any corn silk. Lightly spray the corn with nonstick spray and grill, turning occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the... - 27.9926
Butter Beans In Sauce
The taste of this very Butter Beans In Sauce recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other recipe of Butter Beans In Sauce. Stock up on bags full of Beans as you will want to make this Butter Beans In Sauce a lot. This is the most... - 41.8987
Peas With Watercress Butter Sauce
Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the watercress, onion, and salt.
Cover, and cook, for 5 minutes.
Add the peas and vinegar, and stir.
Cover, and cook for 2 minutes. - 29.6377
Normandy White Butter Sauce
1.On a low flame simmer court bouillon and vinegar for 10 minutes.
2.Once 2/3 to 3/4 cup liquid is left, remove from the flame.
3.Add butter, one by one piece and stir.
4.Put salt and pepper.
5.Serve in heated sauce boat. - 31.9108
Peanut Butter Barbecue Sauce
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Use sauce for basting, or serve with, chicken. - 27.4377
Sauteed Mushrooms In Garlic Butter
In heavy 10-inch skillet, melt butter, on uncovered grill, directly over medium-hot briquets.
Stir in vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper; add whole mushrooms and onion rings.
Cover skillet; cook 10 minutes.
Stir vegetables and cook 10 minutes... - 33.9665
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 44.8194
Broccoli & Orange Butter Sauce
1 Cut the broccoli into florets and steam or cook in boiling salted water until just tender, about 7-10 minutes; drain.
2 Meanwhile make the sauce. Place the orange juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small pan. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly until... - 30.4515
In a small saucepan, combine vermouth, vinegar, shallots, tarragon, and pepper and simmer over medium heat until liquid is almost evaporated.
Place reduced mixture in a food processor with butter and process until smooth.
Season with... - 31.0994
Peanut Butter Potato Salad
1) In a bowl, mix the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
2) Gently mix in the potatoes and refrigerate.
3) Mix with the celery, onion and ham just before serving.
4) Combine the mayonnaise and peanut butter, then gently toss into the mixture.
5)... - 39.1915
Butter Beans ( With Skins )
Wash the beans and place in large basin.
Cover with water and leave overnight.
Drain and place in heavy pan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmering, and cook for 1 hour.
Add salt to taste and the curry powder, and continue... - 31.0719
Butter Lettuce Salad
Rinse butter lettuce heads well in cool water.
Shake to remove excess moisture; discard bruised leaves.
To crisp and dry, wrap heads in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
Gently separate leaves.
If... - 30.6593
Drain beets, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
In saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in reserved beet liquid, the vinegar, and butter.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in beets.
Cook until heated through. - 29.3769