- » Vinaigrette Salad
Vinaigrette Salad Recipes
Vinaigrette salad is a popular French salad made up of olive oil, plenty of vegetables, herbs, fruits and vinegar. The salad is considered to be the perfect side dish when you have to arrange for quick lunch or ... More »
Cucumber Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Cucumber salad was never so delicious and appetizing. Check out this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for cucumber salad with pomegranate vinaigrette. The chef here presents the recipe in such an interesting way that it would definitely... - 151.825
Fuyu Persimmon Salad With Moroccan Sweet Vinaigrette
The Fuyu Persimmon Salad with Moroccan Sweet Vinaigrette is definitely one of those exotic sounding dishes that taste equally good. With the help of this video, you can now make this dish in your home and impress your friends. Watch, learn, and bon appetit! - 141.695
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 133.239
Lentil Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Lentils are considered a super food due to their high nutritional values.They are nutty in flavor and one of the easiest nuts to cook. When they are fresh they will cook in as little as 20 minutes without overnight soaking. This makes them great for super... - 128.172
Heirloom Tomato Salad With Jalapeño And Cilantro Vinaigrette
When the heat of summer is in full gear I tend to avoid using the stove and prefer making refreshing dishes like this heirloom tomato salad. I love the subtle spiciness of the vinaigrette and the richness that the queso fresco adds although I'm also partial... - 125.884
Raspberry Vinaigrette Sprout Salad
Here is a low fat recipe for a raspberry vinaigrette sprout salad. See this video, you would be impressed not only by the dressing, but also with the raspberry juice as the base for it. That’s just enough reason to watch this interesting video! Take a... - 124.65
Kabocha Salad With Sweet Pepito Vinaigrette
What about making a crazy Salad for this weekend. This salad Recipe is so hearty, that you can enjoy it as an entrée by adding some whole grain bread or a tasty tofu spread. Definitely , something to have on after a long days work . - 122.92
Classic Salad Dressing - French Vinaigrette
Looking to make your own Salad dressing? Ryan from Sobeys shows you some Classic Salad Dressing Variations.
Learn how to make a classic French vinaigrette, a zesty dressing perfect for a fresh salad. - 120.481
Barley And Garbanzo Bean Salad With Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Here is a healthy recipe for a lighter, side dish. Fortunately healthy can also mean high in flavor, such as this anti-cholesterol, high fiber high protein salad! It is a great twist to the traditional pasta side dish. It is hearty and delicious salad that... - 119.257
Apple And Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
A salad dressing that combines the refreshing taste of apple juice with almond butter to create a unique and delicious vinaigrette to fancy up any simple tossed salad. - 119.19
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 119.115
Pan Seared Steak With Lemon Vinaigrette Dressed Arugula
It’s no wimpy little salad here. Thick slices of tender-perfectly cooked lean beef over peppery arugula greens drizzled with a lemony vinaigrette. It's a marriage of summer flavors, entirely healthy and satisfying. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek show you how easy... - 117.287
Antipasti Salad With Champagne And Orange Vinaigrette
Make your summer lunches more flavorful this season with this Antipasti Salad with Champagne and Orange Vinaigrette. Take a look at this video to get the exact recipe for this colorful and delicious salad. It can be a perfect appetizer or even a light lunch... - 110.781
Grapefruit Beet And Avocado Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Fresh fruits and vegetables can make a great salad together. Have a look at this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe for a colorful and refreshing salad that would make you delighted. Watch this video and you are surely bound to enjoy! - 110.42
Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
A salad is not exactly about the vegetables, but it is mostly about the dressing that gives its taste. Gourmet Dude in this video shows us how to make his favorite Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing. It can be made in no time. So enjoy! - 110.143
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon Vinaigrette
For those who want to make their meals memorable, spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette dressing is a way to go! High in nutrition and easy to make, everyone is going to love it. Make it fresh and make a wonderful treat at home. - 109.484
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.072
Corn Salad With Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, in a jar, combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Cover the jar and shake it well.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add corn, tomato, bell pepper, scallions, and parsley.
3. Pour dressing, and toss well.
4.... - 108.941
Cobb Salad And Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
1. For the Vinaigrette: In a saute pan on high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside
2. In the same pan, add garlic and shallots and caramelized.
3. Once done, move to a bowl with the bacon. Add in the apple cider vinegar, mustard, brown sugar... - 102.851
Grilled Romaine Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette And Blackened Tuna
1. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, add the chopped anchovies, lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, salt and pepper and chives and mix together to emulsify.
2. Season the tuna steak with the blackened seasoning. Grill this along with the lettuce... - 102.046
Chopped Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
1. In a plate, add the corn and asparagus and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar and safflower oil.
3. For the tuna: In a plate, pour out the olive oil along with... - 101.781
Butternut Squash Roast Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
Looking for a yummy and innovative salad recipe? Watch Chef Tse demonstrate step by step process to prepare this delicious Butternut Squash Roast Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette. This recipe is a must try, watch this video now. - 101.368
Tropical Pineapple Vinaigrette
If you swear by tropical flavors, then this pineapple vinaigrette is just ideal for you. The citrusy flavor pineapple blend well with chicken salad. Amp up the taste and feel of any salad you want with this easy-to-make, sweet-tart pineapple dressing. - 100.768
Delicious Shallot Vinaigrette
If you love shallots, this vinaigrette is just right for you. Zesty shallots combined with vinegar and mustard gives this dressing an added kick that can't be missed. Drizzle it over your fish, chicken and vegetable for bon appetite! - 99.8676
Arugula Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
This salad is so easy, yet it looks and tastes so gourmet! The arugula is peppery, the vinaigrette is sour, the feta is salty, and the dried cherries and figs are sweet. Sounds like a pretty perfect combination to me! - 94.6525
Vegetable Balsamic Salad Vinaigrette
Vegetable, meat or fish, there is no denying that balsamic vinegars add a certain sophistication to every dish. And this vinaigrette is no different. Add a burst of flavor to your vegetables with this sumptuous dressing and see everyone go gaga over it. - 92.9121
Mixed Green Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Who said salad has to be the typical green and green affair? This delectable mixed green salad recipe is kicked up zesty pomegranate dressing that lends an unexpected yet flavorful tang to the salad. A must try! - 92.0499
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 88.5415
Shrimp Salad With Coconut Oil Vinaigrette
Love including seafood in your diet? This recipe will really come handy. Watch the chef prepare this very very flavorful Shrimp Salad with Coconut Oil Vinaigrette Dressing. This salad makes for a great side dish. It is sure worth a try. - 82.1843
Healthy Green Leaf Salad With Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette
Salads are only as good and healthy as the dressing. Chef Keith Snow presents a lip-smacking salad that is loaded with greens and an oriental style dressing to die for. The zesty combo of lemon and thyme gives this green salad its hearty kick. - 78.1259
Salad With Sherry Vinaigrette And Candied Walnuts
This salad is anything but ordinary. Made with season's freshest veggies and tangy vinaigrette, this salad is just perfect for warm-weather supper. Easy and effortless, you can pack some in your lunch pail or munch on it alongside with your grilled chicken.... - 71.7322
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 50.2376
Beet And Avocado Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette
1) In a medium saucepan, place the beets and pour in enough water to cover by 1 inch.
2) In a small bowl, add garlic, mustard, tarragon, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and whisk well. Place aside.
3) ... - 49.3054
Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) To prepare Vinaigrette Dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid add all ingredients. Shake vigorously.
2) Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
3) Shake again before using.
4) In a large bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing with chick peas,... - 48.8009
Feta And Tomato Salad With Cider Vinaigrette
1. On a round service platter or plate, arrange the slices of tomatoes and feta cheese, alternately in a concentric pattern, overlapping the slices slightly. Starting with tomatoes as the outer most circle.
2. Cover the platter with cling film and... - 48.6258
Sliced Potatoes Vinaigrette
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this sliced potatoes vinaigrette! If it is an impressive side dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. A good way to use up potatoes is to make some delicious sliced potatoes... - 48.416
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 48.1524
Tender Greens With Prosciutto Croutons And Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, add vinegar, chicken stock and wine to whisk. Season with 1/8 teaspoon, each of salt and pepper. Gradually pour in remaining 1/4 cup walnut oil and continue whisking, until blended.
2) In a heavy medium skillet, add... - 47.8242
Vinaigrette Of Black Beans With Tomato
1. Soak beans overnight in cold water enough to cover them completely.
2. In a large piece of cheesecloth, tie onion, celery, bay leaves, red pepper flakes, oregano, and carrot.
3. Drain the soaked beans and add to a large heavy... - 47.7312
Sea Kabob Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1. To prepare the salad:
2. In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, mix together the vinegar, garlic, and bay leaves.
3. Add the shrimp, scallops, and shark and toss to coat it well.
4. Cover and marinate for an hour.
5. Thread the seafood onto skewers and... - 47.7111
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 47.6523
1) Prepare dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
2)Under cold running water, wash the artichokes and drain them well.
3) Cut the... - 47.6387
Runner Bean Vinaigrette
1. In a pan of cold water, put the eggs, bring to a boil and allow it to simmer for eight minutes
2. Add beans to a steamer or heatproof colander, cover and steam over the egg pan for five minutes until just tender
3. In a bowl, whisk the dressing... - 47.3553
Green Garden Salad With Herb And Bacon Vinaigrette
1 In a large salad bowl, add the lettuce, celery, radishes, peas, tomato and onion.
2 Place the mixture in the refrigerator.
3 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 Place the bacon in the grill and... - 47.2658
1) Cut off the tough edges of the asparagus.
2) Discard the scales using a vegetable peeler or a knife.
3) Boil salted water and cook the asparagus in it for about 8 minutes or until it becomes crisp and tender
4) Drain the... - 47.2266
Vinaigrette S Syomgoi (salmon Vinaigrette)
1) With a sharp knife, cut the smoked salmon slices into even strips.
2) In a large bowl, add the salmon strips, potatoes, capers, onion, olives and scallions.
3) With a fork, gently mix the ingredients.
4) To a serving dish, transfer... - 47.0818
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad Platter
1. Pass all the vinaigrette ingredients via a food processor and mix thoroughly. Keep aside.
2. Take a large pot, add salted water, boil it. Add asparagus and blanch for about 2 minutes or till asparagus turns tender. Drain off the hot water,... - 47.0666
White Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the carrots and celery until sliced.
2) In a skillet, saute the carrots and celery in heated oil over a medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes until tender.
3) Turn off the heat, add Vegit... - 47.0205
Melon Tomato And Kiwi Vinaigrette
1) In a screw-top jar, prepare the dressing by putting all the ingredients dor dressing and shaking them well.
2) Cut the halves from melon and remove the seeds. ... - 47.0178
Four Oaks Warm Chicken Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the vinegar with the shallots, juice, and salt and pepper.
2. Continue cooking to infuse for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the lemon juice.
4. Stir in the lemon juice.
5. Slowly whisk in the oil,... - 46.7715
Vinaigrette Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 20 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and allow to cool.
3) Cut the potatoes in quarters.
4) In a bowl, mix together green pepper, carrots and red... - 46.7139
Chicken With Black Bean Salad And Cumin Vinaigrette
1. Get the grill ready or get the boiler on heater mode.
2. Wash beans properly and rinse them thoroughly.
3. Take a medium saucepan, and put together beans, onions, salt and 6 cup of cold water and let them boil.
4. Now reduce the heat... - 46.4992
Chicken Salad And Grilled Vegetables With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Prepare a charcoal fire Brush
2. Prepare and season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the coals will become hot with a layer of white ash, you may start grilling the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches away from the heat for 5... - 46.4096
Alade Gourmande With Sherry Vinaigrette
1 Trim and rinse all the salad leaves.
2 Drain well.
3 Dry with paper towels or in a salad spinner.
4 Slice the Belgian endive lengthwise into thin strips.
5 Cut or tear the larger leaves of the radicchio and the lettuce hearts into... - 46.3476
Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine the leaf lettuce, radicchio, arugula, and Belgian endive; toss gently to mix.
Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine the Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Place chicken on the rack of an... - 45.8861
Vinaigrette Potato Salad
1. Take a salad bowl and add in it potatoes, celery, shallot (or onion), and pickle
2. Toss gently all the ingredients so that they are properly mixed.
3. Take a mixing bowl add rest of the ingredients and with the help of a wire whisk bet the mix... - 45.879
Mixed Seafood Salad Vinaigrette
1. Rinse fish under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fillets are free of any bones.
3. In a deep skillet or kettle, combine the stock and water; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Add the fish to the boiling liquid, cover with... - 45.8707
1 In a bowl, put the tomatoes.
2 Generously sprinkle with parsley.
3 In another bowl, combine the garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, dill, and pepper.
4 Mix well.
5 Drizzle the mixture over tomatoes and parsley.
6 Cover and place in the refrigerator.
7 ... - 45.7967
Warm Chicken Salad With Walnut Sherry Vinaigrette
1. Start by cutting each chicken breast into 6 to 8 strips and season with salt and pepper
2. In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the walnut oil over medium-high heat, then add
the chicken strips in batches, cook for 2 to 3 minutes on... - 45.7169
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 45.7134
Sardine Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Arrange fresh sardine fillets on a broiler rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 45.694
Salmon Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place fresh salmon in a colander and rinse well under cold water
2. Make sure to remove any small bones found in the fillets.
3. In a large skillet or kettle, combine the stock with the water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.... - 45.5071
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Arrange the asparagus spears in a shallow microwave proof casserole or dish, in a single layer.
2. Cook in the microwave 9 to 10 minutes, just until tender-crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the... - 45.3363
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 45.2686
Grilled Seafood Salad With Shallot Thyme Vinaigrette
1. In a large food grade bag or a covered jar, place all the vinaigrette ingredients and shake well to make sure that they are well mixed
2. In another shallow dish, place the fish and shrimp and pour the ¼ cup of the vinaigrette over them.
3.... - 44.9764
Salmon Salad With Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
1) In a small saucepan, heat wine over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
3) Drain, slice the tomatoes into slivers and keep aside.
4) Thinly slice the salmon fillets on the bias into 8 equal pieces and ... - 44.7474
Barley Salad Vinaigrette
1. Take a medium mixing bowl
2. Add in it barley, cucumber, bell pepper, scallions, radishes, parsley, and dill.
3. Mix all ingredients properly and after mixing keep the bowl aside for mixing up of flavor.
4. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it... - 44.6085
Carrot And Celeriac Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar.
2) Stir the vinegar mixture together until thick.
3) Season the vinegar mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Stir in the celeriac and carrots into the bowl of dressing.
5) Mix in... - 44.6042
Leeks With Tarragon Vinaigrette
1. Using a knife, cut each leek lengthwise up to 1 inch of bulb end (thus keeping bulb portion intact). Keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed skillet, place water for boiling.
3. Add bouillon granules and pepper. Mix well and bring to a... - 44.5757
Asparagus Vinaigrette Mimosa
1) Peel the stems and snap off the ends of the asparagus
2) Onto a platter, arrange the asparagus with the tip towards the center
3) Sprinkle water
4) Cling wrap the dish and microwave for 4minutes till tender
5) Allow to rest, drain off water and let... - 44.5244
1 Peel the oranges and remove all pith.
2 Slice the peeled oranges crosswise.
3 For the sauce: In a mixing bowl add olive oil, vinegar, olives, onion and herbs.
4 Add salt, pepper and cayenne for seasoning. Mix well.
5 Gently toss the... - 44.1957
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 43.8011
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 43.6708
Warm Artichoke Salad With Bacon And Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, whisk the mustard with the vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and 1 tablespoon of water; set aside. (The vinaigrette can be prepared 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate.) Before... - 43.2667
Mixed Greens With Warm Jalapeno Vinaigrette
1) Thoroughly rinse the greens and spin dry. Tear them into bite-size pieces. Distribute evenly on 6 plates. Sprinkle on the mint.
2) Use a small saucepan, to heat the oil over medium-high heat.
3) Sauté the onion and chopped jalapenos... - 43.1794
1. Cut the asparagus stalks and cook to make basic poached asparagus.
2. Take a shallow glass dish and place the asparagus in it.
3. In a small jar, mix all the remaining ingredients and cover with tight-fitting lid.
4. Shake to mix well.
5. Add... - 42.9786
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 42.6397
Sunset Salad With Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for dressing and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine all the vegetables and toss once.
3. Add dressing and toss gently till well combined.
4. Serve... - 42.5732
Grilled Portobello Salad With Tomato Vinaigrette
Snap off the mushroom stems and discard; wipe caps with damp paper towels to remove any grit.
Cut mushroom caps into 1/2-inch-thick slices and set aside.
To make the tomato vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley oregano, thyme, 1 teaspoon... - 42.4339
Raspberry And Duck Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.place the duck, breast side up, in a flat pan.
Pour over the chicken stock, season liberally with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil, and place in the oven for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until the breast meat is just... - 42.4333
Green Salad With Fruity Vinaigrette
The green salad with fruity vinaigrette dressing is a lettuce, radicchio and cucumber salad with a lovely vinaigreete and fruit juice dressing of lemon juice and orange juice along with sugar and white pepper to taste. served chilled, this green salad with... - 42.0769
Vegetable Salad Marinated In Mustard Vinaigrette
Mustard Vinaigrette: In large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
W Divide cauliflower into florets; cut beans into bite-size pieces.
Halve large mushrooms.
Cut red pepper into chunks.
In saucepan of lightly salted... - 41.9767
Orange & Onion Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart pan, stir together cranberries and sugar.
Cover and cook on lowest heat, shaking pan occasionally, just until a few cranberries begin to burst, 8 to 15 minutes.
Shred orange peel to make 1 teaspoon long, thin shreds.
Ream 1... - 41.9757
Poached Pear Salad With Cranberry Port Vinaigrette
Core pears; cut each into 8 slices.
Combine port and shallots in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add pear slices, and stir well.
Cook over high heat 2 minutes or until pears are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Remove pear slices and shallots from wine... - 41.8379
Green Beans Vinaigrette
1) Prepare the beans by cutting top and tail.
2) In a bowl, take hot boiling water and dip the beans in hot water for around 4 minutes to blanch.
3) In an empty spice jar, pour olive oil to fill half part. Add vinegar, in 1/3 quantity of... - 41.6032
Seared Shrimp Salad With Raspberry-mint Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Clean lettuces and tear into bite-size pieces.
Cut core off Belgian endive, cut large leaves in half, and slice remainder into 1/2-inch slices.
Wrap in paper towels, place in plastic bag, and refrigerate. (Greens may be refrigerated... - 41.4723
1. In a bowl, mix together green cabbage, bell pepper, green onions and parsley
2. in a smaller bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, water, olive oil, salt, basil, garlic powder and pepper and whisk till blended
3. Pour this over the coleslaw and toss... - 41.443
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 41.4293
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.409
Celery Root Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
TO MAKE THE DRESSING In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, sugar, and a few grinds of pepper to taste.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously to blend.
Taste and adjust the seasonings.
In a large mixing bowl,... - 41.1443
Vinaigrette Salad Recipes By Category