- » Vinaigrette Marinade
Vinaigrette Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinaigrette marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinaigrette marinade recipes.
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ingredients; add chicken, beef, pork or fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequendy with... - 23.8467
Mussels Vinaigrette Using Dry White Wine
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells.
Remove beards; discard any mussels that do not close.
Place mussels in a kettle; add enough wine to measure 1 inch in bottom of kettle.
Bring wine to a simmer.
Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 46.772
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Advance preparation: With stem ends down cut tomatoes into wedges, cutting to, but not through base.
Spread wedges apart slightly; salt lightly.
Combine shrimp, pea pods, and onion.
Mix remaining ingredients and dash pepper; pour over shrimp... - 37.5491
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette is something I love to make - though the salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation the end product is something which will leave you happy. Just give this Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette a try and prove it to yourself. - 44.0487
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.7257
1. Take a bowl and add ingredients, stir well.
2. Use the vinaigrette dressing as a marinade. - 22.9762
Celery Hearts Vinaigrette
1. Remove outer celery ribs; trim root ends. About 6 to 8 inches from root ends, cut tops and leaves from celery. (Save outer ribs, tops, and leaves for salad or soup another day.) Cut each bunch of celery lengthwise in half.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven or... - 31.9749
Baby Salmon With Basil Vinaigrette
To prepare Basil Vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, basil, garlic, tarragon, and chili paste to taste in a blender or food processor.
With motor running, slowly add oil.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Rinse salmon... - 43.3382
Asparagus With Basil Vinaigrette
Snap off tough ends from asparagus.
Peel skin with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place asparagus in a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with buds to center of dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cover with pleated plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 to 13 minutes... - 44.1565
Vinaigrette Dressing Variations
1. Take a bowl, and add vinegar, and stir in mustard, pepper and salt, and whisk until the salt dissolves.
2. Add the oil and whisk until the dressing thickens slightly and emulsifies.
3. Season as per the taste preferences.
4. Add additional... - 40.0353
Grilled Chicken Breasts In Sage Vinaigrette
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil and sage.
Brush over the chicken; let marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
Remove the chicken from the marinade; cook over a medium-hot grill or broil about 5" from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until... - 20.5191
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 99.4781
Cook artichokes in boiling salted water as directed on package or until tender.
Drain and place in a small deep bowl.
Pour over them the olive oil and vinegar.
Gently mix in the pickle, pickle liquid, parsley, and pimiento.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours or... - 34.819
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split lobster-tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife.
Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact.
Set shells... - 42.0534
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain. Rinse with cold water.
2. Split lobster tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife. Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact. Set... - 34.4685
In large shallow bowl or pan, combine water, vinegar and salad dressing mix; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients except cherry tomatoes.
Cover and marinate 2 to 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator, stirring gently occasionally.
Drain... - 36.598
If you dig for a fresh, restaurant-like salad at home, then this French style dressing would add a dash of bistro-like flair to your greens. Chef Keith Snow shares an extremely simple vinaigrette dressing that combines shallots and Dijon mustard with red wine... - 108.498
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.168
Hot Vinaigrette Tomatoes
1) In a shallow dish or casserole, combine all ingredients except tomatoes and green onion.
3) Add tomato slices, turn them to coat well in marinade.
4) Let stand at room temperature 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
5) Remove tomato slices from... - 46.7538
1) Add in the frozen artichoke hearts into a 1 1/2-quart casserole with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover the dish.
2) Microwave on HIGH for about 9 minutes or till the artichokes just turn tender. Halfway between the cooking time stir the hearts to break... - 47.2646
Chicken Paillards With Balsamic Vinaigrette And Wilted Greens
1. Flatten each breast by pounding it between 2 pieces of waxed paper with a mallet or rolling pin. You can make it paper-thin or as thick as 1/4 inch.
2. Place the garlic, mustard, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in a blender or a food processor fitted with... - 30.6389
Chicken In Hot Sesame Vinaigrette With Snow Peas And Scallions
1. In a bowl keep the chicken and sprinkle the lime juice and hot pepper sauce or pepper flakes on it and leave it to marinate until ready to cook.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil and saute the... - 43.1516
Grilled Seafood Salad With Shallot Thyme Vinaigrette
1. In a large food grade bag or a covered jar, place all the vinaigrette ingredients and shake well to make sure that they are well mixed
2. In another shallow dish, place the fish and shrimp and pour the ¼ cup of the vinaigrette over them.
3.... - 46.9367
Grilled Turkey Breast With Fruit Vinaigrette
Whisk together orange juice, both oils, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
Reserve half of the vinaigrette.
Place turkey in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour remaining vinaigrette over turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate... - 42.0611
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 40.6498
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Radicchio Vinaigrette
Combine in bowl.
Without removing the core, cut into quarters.
Place in marinade for at least 2 hours.
Saute just until pink.
Do not overcook.
Squeeze excess vinaigrette from radicchio, and reserve it for later.
Cook the radicchio over... - 44.1141
Dijon Crusted Salmon On Arugula With Dill Vinaigrette
1)Salmin fillets have to be seasoned according to taste.
2)Mix together mustard, oil and Dijon mustard. Coat one side of fillets with this marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3)In a cast iron saute pan, heat ¼ cup of oil and... - 41.7562
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 30.9834
Grilled Steak And Asparagus Salad
In small bowl, blend vinaigrette and steak sauce.
Pour marinade over steak in nonmetal dish.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
Remove steak from marinade.
Grill or broil steak, 4 inches from heat source, for 10 minutes or to desired doneness, basting occasionally... - 32.3875
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.4875
Barbecued Pork Chops
Place pork chops in bowl.
Peel and grate the onion and place in a pitcher.
Add rest of marinade ingredients and mix well, then pour over chops.
Leave to marinate for 1 hour in a cool place, turning chops at least twice.
Preheat a charcoal grill or the... - 37.9144
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.021
Grilled Chicken Salad
It’s an entree salad and a wonderful dish to enjoy on a summer day. Try this salad tossed with our fantastic Fresh Basil Vinaigrette recipe. - 0
Grilled Steak And Asparagus Salad
In small bowl, blend vinaigrette and steak sauce.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup vinaigrette mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning once.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining vinaigrette mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 1... - 43.3653
Roasted Vegetable Stuffed Flank Steak Paired With Heinens Red Wine
1. For the balsamic vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the shallots, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, sugar and chiffonade basil. Set aside.
2. Add the sliced vidalia onion, red pepper and padron pepper into a ziplock bag and pour the... - 121.524
Flat Iron Steak With Grilled Romaine Vine Ripe Tomatoes
1. Add the flat iron steak into a ziplock bag with Two Brothers Teriyaki marinade. Let this sit in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the miso, rice wine vinegar, soy and canola oil.
3. Season... - 105.603
Aduki Sprout Wraps
Want to cook something special for your family tonight? Watch chef Heather share her favorite Mexican Aduki Sprout Wraps recipe. The dish scores high both on taste and health. Do not miss out on this one. - 99.1964
Grilled Pork Panini
Place chops in large, resealable bag; pour vinaigrette dressing over.
Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
Prepare medium-hot grill.
Remove chops from marinade and pat dry.
Discard remaining marinade.
Grill chops directly over heat for about 8 to 10... - 34.7112
Marinate the tomatoes in the vinaigrette for 1 hour.
While the tomatoes marinate mix the lobster, salmon, artichokes, green beans and gherkins, bind together with the mayonnaise.
Remove the tomatoes from the marinade, and fill the tomato cavity with the... - 33.2602
Easy Low Fat Grilled Chicken Italiano
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. Pour vinaigrette over chicken. Cover and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Lightly oil grill rack or coat with a... - 16.4672
Tangy Broiled Chicken
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, add the chicken.
2. Pour the vinaigrette and V8 juice over the chicken and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 37.9367
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Grilled Curried Chicken
Grilled curried chicken is a fruity and nutty grilled chicken recipe. Prepared with a dijon vinaigrette dressing, the chicken is flavored with tarragon and curry powder. Grilled to cook, it can be served with fresh salads for a fine meal. - 33.6397
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, place the pork.
2. Pour ½ cup vinaigrette and soy sauce over the pork and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 42.8234
Rabbit In Red Wine
Place the rabbit in a stainless steel or glass bowl and cover with the red wine.
Cover the dish and let the rabbit marinate overnight, refrigerated.
Drain from the marinade, reserving the wine.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat a large frying pan and add the... - 38.5884
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 47.8687
Pescado A La Marina
1) First of all, the marinade needs to be made. Mix the olive oil and lemon juice together and blend well.
2) Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop them. Add the vegetables to the lemon-oil mixture, along with the bay leaves, salt, freshly ground... - 46.2161
Grilled Italian Steak And Vegetables
1 In a large bowl mix 2 tablespoons of dressing ,2 tablespoons basil and 3/4 teaspoon peppered seasoned salt and set aside.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix the remaining dressing,basil and peppered seasoned salt.Add beef and cover the... - 38.9386
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
Tofu Vegetable Lasagna
1. Press tofu between several layers of paper towels until barely moist. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a shallow baking dish. Pour vinaigrette over tofu, turning tofu slices to coat. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes.
2. Coat a... - 34.536
Beet And Chicory Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Discard the leafy tops of the beets, if any, leaving 1- to 2-inch stems.
3) Wash beets in running water and shake off most of the water.
4) Tightly wrap with aluminum foil.
5) In a baking pan, place... - 50.2071
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 130.049
Hickory Smoked Brisket
Rub liquid smoke over entire surface of brisket.
Place meat in a shallow pan and pour over it thick vinaigrette made by blending the oil and vinegar.
Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Just before cooking, remove brisket from marinade and pat... - 39.4561
Trio Of Favorite Dressings
1. To make the individual marinades, combine the ingredients in individual non-metallic bowls or screw-top jars and whisk or shake until the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more to allow the flavors to... - 34.9853
Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad
Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.8655
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Over Wild Rice
REMOVE skin from chicken; discard.
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Coat bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with... - 45.2475
Portobello Steaks Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill.
2. Scrape the insides of the mushrooms and brush it with vegetable oil.
3. Place it on the grill with the brushed side down.
4. In a mixing bowl, pour 2 Tablespoon of vegetable oil, to that add soy sauce and... - 124.08
1.Remove the silver skin and the fat, and butterfly the pork tenderloin.
2.In a mixing bowl, put all the seasoning ingredients minus the pork and whisk it properly.
3.Put the pork inside the mixing bowl and coat the meat in the marinade and... - 110.529
Getting every kind of sauce, dressing, dip, and marinade from a bottle is now possible. But, even if everything else is as convenient as going to the closest grocery store, you may still stop to think if it is possible to get a freshly prepared meal at home.... - 39.1527
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Harisa-marinated Grilled Quail With Celery Root Puree
Deboning quail is very tedious, time consuming work that is easier left to the professionals. Most of the time, if you can fnd quail from your local butcher, he will likely already offer them deboned or be willing to do it for you.
For more delicious Food... - 38.6767
Shaking Beef (bò Lúc Lắc )
Shaking Beef (Bò Lúc Lắc ) is a simple dish with amazing robust flavours of tender, moist, cubed filet mignon with garlic, watercress and red onions. This dish is one of the most famous at world famous The Slanted Door restaurant in San Frasncisco-where... - 49.2116
The Big Bread Sandwich
The Big Bread Sandwich has a Distinctive taste.The Parsley and Eggs gives the The Big Bread Sandwich Great taste. - 44.0826
Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine
2 teaspoons of the thyme, 1 clove of the garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat well. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 1... - 41.1299