- » Vinaigrette Dressing
Vinaigrette Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vinaigrette dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vinaigrette dressing recipes.
Kabocha Salad With Sweet Pepito Vinaigrette
What about making a crazy Salad for this weekend. This salad Recipe is so hearty, that you can enjoy it as an entrée by adding some whole grain bread or a tasty tofu spread. Definitely , something to have on after a long days work . - 122.92
Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
A salad is not exactly about the vegetables, but it is mostly about the dressing that gives its taste. Gourmet Dude in this video shows us how to make his favorite Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing. It can be made in no time. So enjoy! - 110.143
A perfect vinaigrette is to a salad what a perfect icing is to the cake. Kirk Leins here details you the nitty-gritty on how to make the perfect vinaigrette to jazz up your boring salad. Help yourself to some and you will be meeting up your daily nutrition... - 100.863
Culinary Carrie: Basic Vinaigrette Dressings
FOR THE BASIC VINAIGRETTE 1
1. In a bowl combine the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard, whisk them together add salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil in thin stream and continue whisking and the vinaigrette dressing is ready.
3. Drizzle the... - 99.3657
Healthy Green Leaf Salad With Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette
Salads are only as good and healthy as the dressing. Chef Keith Snow presents a lip-smacking salad that is loaded with greens and an oriental style dressing to die for. The zesty combo of lemon and thyme gives this green salad its hearty kick. - 78.1259
Salad With Sherry Vinaigrette And Candied Walnuts
This salad is anything but ordinary. Made with season's freshest veggies and tangy vinaigrette, this salad is just perfect for warm-weather supper. Easy and effortless, you can pack some in your lunch pail or munch on it alongside with your grilled chicken.... - 71.7322
Basil Flavored Vinaigrette Dressing
9 Grams Fat/Serving
In a screw-top jar combine all ingredients.
Cover and shake well, then chill.
Shake again just before serving.
5 Gram Fat/Serving
In a screw-top jar combine all ingredients.
Cover and shake well, then chill.
Shake again just before serving. - 47.0915
Mixed Seafood Salad Vinaigrette
1. Rinse fish under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fillets are free of any bones.
3. In a deep skillet or kettle, combine the stock and water; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Add the fish to the boiling liquid, cover with... - 45.8707
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 45.7134
Sardine Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Arrange fresh sardine fillets on a broiler rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 45.694
Salmon Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place fresh salmon in a colander and rinse well under cold water
2. Make sure to remove any small bones found in the fillets.
3. In a large skillet or kettle, combine the stock with the water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.... - 45.5071
Barley Salad Vinaigrette
1. Take a medium mixing bowl
2. Add in it barley, cucumber, bell pepper, scallions, radishes, parsley, and dill.
3. Mix all ingredients properly and after mixing keep the bowl aside for mixing up of flavor.
4. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it... - 44.6085
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 43.8011
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 43.6708
Sunset Salad With Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for dressing and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine all the vegetables and toss once.
3. Add dressing and toss gently till well combined.
4. Serve... - 42.5732
Secret Vinaigrette Dressing
1) For Secret Basic Dressing
2) Mix together the vinegar, garlic powder, dry mustard and fructose and stir until the dry ingredients are thoroughly dissolved.
3) Combine the water, pepper and lemon juice and stir to mix well.
4) Slowly stir in the... - 42.4567
Luzon Shrimp & Hearts Of Palm Salad With Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
Prepare Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Arrange ingredients on a serving platter or individual serving plates.
Serve with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Creamy Lime Vinaigrette: With motor running of a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, drop in garlic,... - 40.7672
Tossed Salad Vinaigrette
1. Wash the spinach in a large amount of water to remove the grit
2. Set the spinach to drain in a colander
3. Wash the lettuce and break it into smaller bite-sized pieces
4. Remove the stems from the spinach and tear into pieces.
5. Add the... - 40.5215
Salad Nicoise With Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix enough mayonnaise with potatoes to coat thoroughly.
Toss tomatoes lightly in a small amount of Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a separate bowl, toss green beans in a small amount of Vinaigrette Dressing.
Let marinate while preparing the rest of the salad; drain... - 39.5904
Asparagus And Salad Vinaigrette
Combine first 5 ingredients in a jar and shake well to blend.
Pour dressing over warm asparagus and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning asparagus several times.
Serve on lettuce-lined plates and garnish with chopped egg, relish and pars ley.
Makes 6 servings. - 38.1431
Vinaigrette Dressing Variations
1. Take a bowl, and add vinegar, and stir in mustard, pepper and salt, and whisk until the salt dissolves.
2. Add the oil and whisk until the dressing thickens slightly and emulsifies.
3. Season as per the taste preferences.
4. Add additional... - 38.0634
Salad With Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
Place sunflower seeds in baking pan and bake 12 minutes, or until very lightly browned.
Remove from pan and let cool.
In a blender, process dressing ingredients until creamy.
Toss salad greens with 5 tablespoons of dressing and... - 37.9353
Salad D Epinards Aux Lardons Et Au Vinaigrette
1. Tear the leaves of aspinach and discard its stalks. Wash the leaves thoroughly with water.
2. Drain the leaves and dry them well.
3. Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
4. Chop the egg whites coarsely and reserve them for later... - 37.5915
1) In jar with tight-fitting lid, place all the ingredients together.
2) Secure tightly with lid and shake the jar vigorously.
4) Place the jar in refrigerator until ready to use.
5) Shake it again just before using.
6) Drizzle on desired... - 36.8835
This vinaigrette dressing is a herbed and spicy salad dressing. Made with red wine vinegar and lemon juice with added oil to it, this easy vinaigrette dressing is flavored with basil and tarragon and spiced with garlic salt, paprika, mustard and prepped with... - 36.0347
Three Melon Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, oil, lemon juice and salt; set aside.
2. Combine the cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon in a large bowl, add the dressing and toss gently. Cover the bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3.... - 35.6758
Watercress And Scallop Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
To make the Citrus Vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Remove 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Place scallops in basket and rotate for 12 to 15 minutes or until just... - 35.5855
Edamame Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes; drain, rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl.
Add the edamame, beans, tomato, celery, onion and basil; mix well.
Let stand at... - 34.8466
Special Vinaigrette Dressing
1. In a food processor bowl with the blender blade attached, combine all the ingredients.
2. Process for 30 seconds at medium high speed, until vegetables are almost pureed and all ingredients are well amalgamated.
3. Use the dressing to make... - 34.7967
Vinaigrette Dressing And Croutons
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1-quart glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring once.
Pour into container of electric blender, add mustard, salt, pepper, and onion, process 30... - 34.358
Cucumber Melon Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Cut cucumber into bite-size pieces.
Cut cantaloupe into cubes or small melon balls.
Thinly slice the radishes.
In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, cantaloupe and radishes.
Toss with vinegar and sprinkle with pepper.
Serve chilled on individual plates lined... - 34.2616
1.In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all the ingredients. Shake vigorously so as to mix in all the flavours.
2. Refrigerate dressing and use as required. Makes 1 1/3 cups.
3. Drizzle on garden fresh greens or serve with a salad of your... - 33.0134
Vinaigrette Herb Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in oil, vinegar, thyme, marjoram, sugar and salt and process until well blended.
3) Allow to stand in a covered container for 30... - 32.5897
Salad Of White Asparagus Vinaigrette
In a large skillet heat the oil and butter and saute the asparagus until tender but still somewhat crunchy.
Remove the pan from heat.
In a bowl mix the asparagus with the salt, garlic, vinegar and ice.
Serve each plate with 4 asparagus spears on... - 32.5484
Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
1) Place mustard and lemon juice in the blander.
2) Grate the lemon rind.
3) Process the mustrad and lemon juice at low speed and gradually add the oil.
4) Blend thoroughly until mixed.
5) In a glass jar, transfer the mixtureand add... - 32.526
Basic Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Take a screw-top jar, add all ingredients into it and shake well.
2. Combine these ingredients with basic vinaigrette and blend them using a hand blender or liquidizer into a mayonnaise consistency.
3. Serve the dressing over coleslaw and... - 32.3747
Herb Vinaigrette Dressing
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
2) Use a whisk or fork to beat well.
3) Serve as preferred. - 32.1149
1. In a microwave bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture boils.
3. Keep it aside to cool. Refrigerate.
4. To serve pour Vinaigrette Dressing over greens. - 32.0254
Measure all ingredients into a jar with a tight cover; shake vigorously.
Refrigerate dressing until chilled.
Shake before serving. - 29.9371
Albacore Salad Puttanesca With Garlic Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine chilled pasta, tomatoes, olives and 1 cup Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing.
2. Serve immediately after tossing tuna and basil leaves with the pasta mixture. - 29.8664
1) Combine all the ingredients and blend them well.
2) Chill them.
3) Serve the dish in a serving bowl. - 29.3604
Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
In a jar mix mustard with a little vinegar until smooth, gradually stir in remainder of vinegar with the salt and swirl.
Add chervil, chives, tarragon, parsley and oil, cover and shake vigorously to mix well until creamy.
This dressing can be made in a... - 29.3378
1.In a screwtop jar, add in all the ingredients.
2. Shake to mix well.
3. - 29.3287
Spicy Herbed Vinaigrette Dressing
In screw-top jar combine cooking oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, mustard, paprika, and oregano.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Shake again just before serving.
Store unused dressing in refrigerator up to one month. - 29.1304
American Vinaigrette Dressing
1) Add all the ingredients into a small airtight jar and shake well, store in the refrigerator.
2) Serve when desired. - 28.994
Mixed Herbs Vinaigrette Dressing
In screw top jar combine all ingredients; cover and shake well to mix.
Shake again just before serving.
Chill to store. - 28.7667
Citrus Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lettuces in a large bowl; toss gently.
Arrange 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with orange sections, grapefruit sections, and onion rings.
Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette. - 28.403
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Cover and refrigerate.
For each variation below, add the listed ingredients to the above recipe.
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon water.
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon... - 28.2111
Place all the ingredients except the oil, chopped herbs and hard-boiled eggs in a small screw-top jar.
Shake well until thoroughly mixed.
Add the oil, shake again and put aside until ready to use.
Just before serving the salad, shake the dressing well and... - 27.7161
Spa Vinaigrette Dressing
Blend well all ingredients except the chopped vegetables.
(The garlic should be bruised only; it can then be removed before serving.) Add the chopped vegetables, place in a covered container, and refrigerate until served. - 27.323
Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
1. In a bowl or a container thoroughly combine all ingredients and if not using immediately place in a container and refrigerate.
2. Toss with salads or use as desired. - 27.2122
Spring Salad With Sherry Hazelnut Vinaigrette
1. Wash the lettuce in cold water and spin dry. Reserve in your salad bowl, covered with a damp towel.
2. Heat the oven to 325°F and toast the hazelnuts for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden inside. To remove the bitter skins, rub the chopped nuts in a towel... - 26.1213
Combine all ingredients, except oil, blending thoroughly.
Mix in oil.
(For best flavor, refrigerate several hours before serving.) - 26.0051
In a small bowl combine vinegar and mustard.
Whisk in oil 1 drop at a time.
Stir in thyme. - 25.8407
1. In a bowl add all ingredients and mix together.
2. Mix the salt in the oil.
3. Serve immediately. - 25.6005
Salad With Vinaigrette Dressing
Combine water and next 5 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan; bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Serve warm or at room temperature over mixed salad greens. - 24.7788
Cider Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix all ingredients in bowl, or shake together in a screw top jar.
Keep as cold as' possible.
Shake well before serving. - 24.6434
Place all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake thoroughly.
Shake again just before using. - 24.604
In bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 24.1583
In 2 cup glass measure combine all ingredients.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes until mixture boils.
Chill. - 23.5983
1. Take a bowl and add ingredients, stir well.
2. Use the vinaigrette dressing as a marinade. - 22.7658
Place all ingredients in jar and let stand for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Discard garlic clove before serving. - 22.6188
Bass With Warm Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Place the cumin seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
2. Spray the same skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 22.4588
1. In a blender, process the vinegar and mustard; keep adding oil in a slow steady stream into the mixture with the blender on low speed and blend it all together
2. Serve as required - 22.4486
Combine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, chives and salt and pepper in small bowl and mix well.
Whisk in oil. - 21.7072
This vinaigrette dressing is a peppy salad dressing. Prepared with dijon mustard and lemon juice to taste, the vinaigrette dressing is made with added olive oil and chicken broth. Stored in the refrigertator, it can be used for a number of days. - 21.1507
Combine ingredients in jar; cover and shake vigorously until well mixed.
Make about 1 1/4 cups dressing.
Try with salad of young spinach leaves and egg slices, or on greens. - 20.6915
This vinaigrette dressing recipe is an easily made salad dressing. Spiced with mustard and flavored with shallots, the vinagrette dressing can be used to dress vegetable salads of choice. - 20.5734
All Purpose Vinaigrette Dressing
In a container, combine shallots, mustard, vinegar, and oil; blend well.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Store for as long as 2 weeks. - 20.4985
In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients.
Add to salad and toss well. - 20.1711
Mix all the ingredients until well blended .
Use for green salads, tomatoes, cold leeks, asparagus, globe artichokes and avocados - 19.6341
In covered jar, shake together dry ingredients then add oil and shake vigorously.
Store at room temperature.
Shake before using. - 19.0469
Mix all the ingredients together in a cup or glass jar, adding extra ingredients if desired.
Stir or shake the mixture very well until an emulsion is created.
Pour over the salad of your choice. - 18.0254
Vinaigrette: The Only Salad Dressing You Really Need
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to dress up your salads with tasty vinaigrettes made with natural, whole ingredients like balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and a tasty blend of seasonings. - 0
Vinaigrette Dressing Recipes By Category
Vinaigrette Dressing Dish: