- » Vinaigrette
Vinaigrette is essentially an emulsion i.e. a suspension of minute droplets of oil - which may be either of canola oil, soybean oil, corn oil, peanut oil or sunflower oil, in a base of vinegar in which these oils ... More »
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 131.026
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 121.11
Classic Salad Dressing - French Vinaigrette
Looking to make your own Salad dressing? Ryan from Sobeys shows you some Classic Salad Dressing Variations.
Learn how to make a classic French vinaigrette, a zesty dressing perfect for a fresh salad. - 120.79
French Vinaigrette Dressing
Think vinaigrette dressing is too fancy to be made at home? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! The chef details a simple recipe to make the popular French dressing that adds a delicious touch to almost everything! - 113.292
A superb home made salad dressing recipe that takes less than a minute to prepare so why wouldnt you make it at home? - 112.587
1. In a jar, add canola oil, cider vinegar, garlic, lemon, sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Sprinkle pepper and salt. Shake and mix it well. Allow it to set for about 30 minutes.
3. Serve tangy vinaigrette with green... - 110.467
House Balsamic And Cilantro Vinaigrette
Everybody needs a house dressing that can be made in a jiffy for tossing with salad greens. Check out Alba’s house vinaigrette with a twist. Lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, red wine, onion and cilantro and olive oil, a few shakes and you have a dressing that... - 104.673
Simple vinaigrette is a good way to have a handy sauce at hand for the times when you want to eat a refreshing salad. Tastes so much better than the store bought readymade bottles. You can also add your favorite flavoring and make it customized. Take a look... - 104.548
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
If you want to experiment something new in cooking, you can make jalapeno flavored salad dressing. Gather the basic ingredients and make a salad for yourself. It is quite simple and delicious at the same time. - 103.782
Why buy expensive salad dressings when this basic vinaigrette recipe will guide you to make the easiest and the best dressing that you can have, made in your own kitchen. Take a look at this video to learn how you can become a pro in making your customized... - 103.77
Quick Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
If you would like to quickly spice up bland appetizers, sesame ginger vinaigrette is a quick solution for you. This unique dip is made with the unusual combination of sesame oil, lime and shallot to generate an essence that you won't forget soon. One of the... - 103.507
Roasted Tomato And Balsamic Vinaigrette
Who doesn’t like a rich, well flavored vinaigrette? This roasted tomato dressing may seem to be a wonderfully complex vinaigrette but uses a secret ingredient that saves you the tedious task of slow roasting Roma tomatoes to get that concentrated,... - 102.876
Basic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Let me come straight to the point. In this video, Jaclyn shows us how to make the Balsamic Vinaigrette at home. This video would actually help to save some money buy not purchasing the readymade Balsamic Vinaigrette. Quick and easy! - 102.062
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 101.953
Roasted Garlic And Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, mash the garlic and salt together.
2. In a bib bowl, add the garlic mash, mustard, pepper and vinegar and whisk together.
3. While whisking, slowly add in the olive oil, bit by bit, until emulsion is formed.
4. Serve as a... - 101.946
Refreshing Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette
Salads are one dish that calls for advance preparation that drastically cuts down on last-minute cooking time. So, if you are expecting guests at home any time soon, then preparing a bowl of toothsome lemon thyme vinaigrette at home in advance will save you... - 101.25
Healthy Balsamic Vinaigrette
If you are looking for low fat, low sugar salad recipes, you are on the right page. Here, the chef is making a very healthy salad dressing, which is not only low fat and low in sugar but tastes great as well. Check out the recipe directions and ingredients. - 101.093
Dijon Mustard And Sherry Vinaigrette
If you are looking for an all-purpose salad dressing recipe using sherry vinegar then watch this one. Chef John shows us a technique that makes emulsifying a dressing a fast and easy process, without the need of a blender. This dressing of sherry vinegar... - 100.185
Pan-seared Halibut Cheeks Dressed With Pancetta Vinaigrette
If you can find halibut cheeks forget scallops! Chef John creates a restaurant style dish with basic ingredients right out of your kitchen pantry. Warm pancetta vinaigrette is a wonderful sauce for any fish. This plate looks so beautiful; you can almost see... - 100.172
Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette
It is always good to stay healthy by eating salads with less calories and less fats to keep in shape. Keeping in mind this, the chef has brought a recipe of homemade Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette. Buying this stuff at the store is a shame when you see how truly... - 100.102
Tropical Pineapple Vinaigrette
If you swear by tropical flavors, then this pineapple vinaigrette is just ideal for you. The citrusy flavor pineapple blend well with chicken salad. Amp up the taste and feel of any salad you want with this easy-to-make, sweet-tart pineapple dressing. - 97.662
Have you been looking for the perfect Vinaigrette recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn this all time favorite, Classic Vinaigrette recipe. Add it to your salads and impress your family. - 96.9715
Delicious Shallot Vinaigrette
If you love shallots, this vinaigrette is just right for you. Zesty shallots combined with vinegar and mustard gives this dressing an added kick that can't be missed. Drizzle it over your fish, chicken and vegetable for bon appetite! - 96.9336
French Asparagus With Luscious Hollandaise
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve for appetizers? Try this yummy French Asparagus with Luscious Hollandaise recipe. Watch the Chef prepare this wonderful dish that makes for a perfect appetizer. - 96.4858
Basic Basil Vinaigrette
Are you using bottled flavored vinaigrette to dress your greens and salads? Watch this recipe video to learn how to make a fresh basil vinaigrette that is as easy as opening a bottle. The flavor of fresh basil is definitely better than the dried one added to... - 94.0759
Looking for a tasty side dish that will go well with almost everything? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will yield a sweet and tangy side dish that everyone is guaranteed to fall in love with. - 92.6714
Raw Honey Lime Vinaigrette
This raw honey lime dressing recipe will inspire you to eat salad all day! This raw homemade salad dressing is not only low in fat, but majorly high in nutrients and flavor. It smells like lemon and tastes of honey and the color itself reminds you of a... - 91.7981
Easy Balsamic Vinaigrette
Looking for a quick and easy recipe to make balsamic vinaigrette, then this is it. The chef shows a simple and easy way to make it. Balsamic vinaigrette can be very useful in your cooking. Do check out the video. - 91.4883
Seared Scallops With Orange Supremes And Jalapeno Vinaigrette
Summer is the time for fresh, light and bright foods. Chef John combines seared fresh scallops with orange segments and dresses them with a jalapeno vinaigrette dressing. The combination of the sweet caramelized juicy scallops, fresh citrusy orange, and spicy... - 90.3994
Roasted Acorn Squash With Chile Vinaigrette
Tired of eating the same old boring squash dish. If yes, then this roasted acorn squash recipe would be a nice departure from the traditional recipe. Chef Hermann further uses a luscious chili vinaigrette recipe to jazz up this luscious dish. Make most of... - 87.7192
Basic vinaigrette is a great dressing to keep in your fridge. It is piquant and zestful and adds a nice kick to your salads. View this video for details of the recipe. - 86.5284
Homemade Basil Vinaigrette
When you are looking for healthy, time-saving recipes to whomp up a quick salad, basil vinaigrette could be your best pick. Nothing compares to the subtle flavor of basil vinaigrette that is not only heart-healthy, but delivers full nutrition value without... - 85.9212
Holiday Cranberry Mustard Vinaigrette
I think that the Holiday Cranberry Mustard Vinaigrette is a Thanksgiving dinner table essential. After all, it is a winter salad mix isn't it. This video shows you how to prepare this in no time at all. What are you waiting for? Go on and try it! - 84.9588
Are you still buying those bottled dressings for your salad? Watch this video of Homemade Vinaigrette and see how easy it is to prepare your own salad dressing at home. You can always add your favorite seasonings and herbs to add zing to the most basic salads. - 84.1894
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 47.5637
1. In a large cast-iron enameled pot, tip in the olive oil, wine and vinegar
2. Add the vegetables and other ingredients
3. Cook for ¾ of an hour tightly covered and on extremely low heat
4. Remove from heat
5. Cover with a cloth
6.... - 47.2143
Hot Vinaigrette Tomatoes
1) In a shallow dish or casserole, combine all ingredients except tomatoes and green onion.
3) Add tomato slices, turn them to coat well in marinade.
4) Let stand at room temperature 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
5) Remove tomato slices from... - 46.9675
Carrot And Celeriac Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar.
2) Stir the vinegar mixture together until thick.
3) Season the vinegar mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Stir in the celeriac and carrots into the bowl of dressing.
5) Mix in... - 46.5081
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette is a vegetable and fruit salad. Prepared with mixed lettuce and spinach leaves along with grapes with walnuts for a bit of a crunch, this crunchy salad is dressed with prepared raspberry vinegar. Fresh and crisp with... - 46.4299
Alade Gourmande With Sherry Vinaigrette
1 Trim and rinse all the salad leaves.
2 Drain well.
3 Dry with paper towels or in a salad spinner.
4 Slice the Belgian endive lengthwise into thin strips.
5 Cut or tear the larger leaves of the radicchio and the lettuce hearts into... - 46.3859
Chilled Asparagus Vinaigrette
1. Cut off or snap off the lower part of spears.
2. If desired, peel spears with vegetable peeler.
3. In a rectangular baking dish, place spears alternating the direction of half the spears.
4. Add 1/4 cup water.
5. Cover dish with... - 46.2901
Roasted Vegetables With Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a large bowl, add zucchini, summer squash and red peppers.
3) Pour over 1/4 cup olive oil to toss well.
4) In a large rimmed baking sheet or jelly-roll pan, spread all vegetables in a single layer.
5)... - 46.2119
Microwave Cooked Vegetables In Vinaigrette
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine cauliflowerets, carrots, green beans and water.
3) Cover the dish.
4) Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring after half the time.
5) In a small... - 46.057
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 45.6867
Grilled Wild Mushrooms With Parsley And Garlic Vinaigrette
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, lemon zest, anchovy, and 1 of the minced garlic cloves... - 45.6568
Vinaigrette S Syomgoi (salmon Vinaigrette)
1) With a sharp knife, cut the smoked salmon slices into even strips.
2) In a large bowl, add the salmon strips, potatoes, capers, onion, olives and scallions.
3) With a fork, gently mix the ingredients.
4) To a serving dish, transfer... - 45.6272
Mussels Vinaigrette Using Dry White Wine
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells.
Remove beards; discard any mussels that do not close.
Place mussels in a kettle; add enough wine to measure 1 inch in bottom of kettle.
Bring wine to a simmer.
Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 45.3187
Sea Kabob Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1. To prepare the salad:
2. In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, mix together the vinegar, garlic, and bay leaves.
3. Add the shrimp, scallops, and shark and toss to coat it well.
4. Cover and marinate for an hour.
5. Thread the seafood onto skewers and... - 45.2785
Chilled Asparagus With Horseradish Vinaigrette
1) In a Dutch oven, bring 1 inch of salted water a boil.
2) Place the asparagus in the water and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
3) Strain the asparagus in the colander.
4) In a bowl, olive and sesame oil, balsamic or white wine... - 45.2654
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 44.9289
Pork Medallions With Pepper Thyme Vinaigrette
For the pork:
Rinse and pat dry the tenderloins.
Slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch medallions.
Place them in a noncorrosive container and marinate in the olive oil, lemon juice, and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning after 1 hour.
For the... - 44.7243
Green Salad With Fruity Vinaigrette
The green salad with fruity vinaigrette dressing is a lettuce, radicchio and cucumber salad with a lovely vinaigreete and fruit juice dressing of lemon juice and orange juice along with sugar and white pepper to taste. served chilled, this green salad with... - 44.5658
Romaine Hearts With Lemon Chive Vinaigrette
1) Slice the each romaine heart into quarters and trim the cores at end.
2) Cut the tomatoes in halves.
3) In microwave, heat the lemon curd for 15 minutes.
4) Remove it from microwave, add vinegar and whisk thoroughly.
5) Let the... - 44.5545
Gammon Rashers With Vinaigrette Beans
Gammon Rashers With Vinaigrette Beans has a great taste. If you like meats mixed with chutney and french beans then try out this Gammon Rashers With Vinaigrette Beans recipe; I bet you will love it. - 44.3831
Asparagus Vinaigrette Mimosa
1) Peel the stems and snap off the ends of the asparagus
2) Onto a platter, arrange the asparagus with the tip towards the center
3) Sprinkle water
4) Cling wrap the dish and microwave for 4minutes till tender
5) Allow to rest, drain off water and let... - 44.3558
Poached Pears With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. Clean pears, and slice them.
2. Take a skillet, add orange juice and poach the pear slices in it for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a bowl, add vinegar, oil and honey with 4 tbsp of the poaching liquid and stir well.
4.... - 44.3232
Warm Coriander Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl mix the paprika, cayenne, cumin, and garlic.
2. Add the lemon juice to this and stir.
3. Next, add the parsley, coriander, and enough olive oil that it reaches a spreadable consistency.
4. Blend in the tomato juice to this... - 44.307
Baby Greens With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Preheat your oven at
2. Rub the garlic pod on one side of each of the slice of bread and place them all on a baking sheet
3. Bake in the oven for eight minutes till golden; remember to turn over after four minutes
4. In a medium... - 44.2624
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette is something I love to make - though the salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation the end product is something which will leave you happy. Just give this Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette a try and prove it to yourself. - 44.2567
Grouper With Coriander Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Place the fish in a 12X8X2 -inch baking dish.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the grouper fillets. Pat them dry.
3) In a bowl, mix vinegar, olive oil, coriander, paprika and garlic. Mix well.
4) Brush the... - 44.0388
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 43.9958
Holiday Split Peas Vinaigrette
Holiday split peas vinaigrette is a cooked peas vinaigrette. Prepared with sausage and onions along with a vinaigrette blend of oil with parsley and mustard to taste, it is finished with the addition of tomatoes. With salt and sugar to taste, this split peas... - 43.5615
Baby Salmon With Basil Vinaigrette
To prepare Basil Vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, basil, garlic, tarragon, and chili paste to taste in a blender or food processor.
With motor running, slowly add oil.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Rinse salmon... - 43.5536
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 43.3969
Chicken In Hot Sesame Vinaigrette With Snow Peas And Scallions
1. In a bowl keep the chicken and sprinkle the lime juice and hot pepper sauce or pepper flakes on it and leave it to marinate until ready to cook.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil and saute the... - 43.3708
Put the tripe in a saucepan, add cold water to cover, about 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of salt and the bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the tripe is tender when pricked with a fork at least one hour.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Blend... - 43.244
Zucchini vinaigrette is a mixed vegetable vinaigrette. Prepared with pickle relish and dressed with wine vinegar and salad oil along with italian dressing, the zucchini vinaigrette is chilled to blend flavors and best served on a bed of lettuce. - 43.1918
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Lobster Vinaigrette is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Lobster Vinaigrette and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 42.9481
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.9259
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 42.7664
1. Preheat fireproof dish.
2. Cook the lobsters, take out the meat and keep the shells aside.
3. Dice meat as cubes.
4. Mix chives, onion, vinegar and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the lobster meat and heat, not boil, well.... - 42.7187
Tossed Vegetables Vinaigrette
Place first six ingredients in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until thoroughly mixed.
Steam carrots and green beans 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Remove from heat and dip into bowl of ice... - 42.6316
Mixed Salad Vinaigrette
1. Make flower petals out of radishes using a sharp knife and leave it in iced water refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. In boiling salted water cook the courgettes for 7-10 minutes until just tender and refresh in cold water and cut into slices.
3. In a bowl... - 42.5926
Shrimp And Avocado Vinaigrette
Scoop out the pulp of the avocados and cut up coarsely.
Save the shells.
Chop the shrimp coarsely and combine with the avocados.
Shake together vigorously the salt, pepper, garlic powder, mustard, oil, vinegar, and onion.
Pour over the shrimp-avocado... - 42.5498
Mixed Greens With Warm Jalapeno Vinaigrette
1) Thoroughly rinse the greens and spin dry. Tear them into bite-size pieces. Distribute evenly on 6 plates. Sprinkle on the mint.
2) Use a small saucepan, to heat the oil over medium-high heat.
3) Sauté the onion and chopped jalapenos... - 42.2789
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split lobster-tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife.
Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact.
Set shells... - 42.2624
1) Trim off the roots and remove the coarse outer leaves from the leeks and then cut away the green tops so that 4 inches of the white stem on each leek remains.
2) Slice the leeks and wash in cold running water.
3) Tie the bundles of... - 42.1521
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 42.1521
Tuna Pasta Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is simple to make and tasty to eat. As a brunch, substitute for an evening snack or along with a complete meal - Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is perfect to have anytime of the day. Try this at home and... - 42.0783
Any Bean Vinaigrette
1. Take a saucepan, add beans and pour water and soak them overnight. Or soak them quickly and drain.
2. Add beans into the saucepan with water and stir in basil leaves, ground thyme, pepper and bouquet garni and cook until the beans... - 42.0539
Pasta With Mixed Roasted Peppers Vinaigrette
Roast, peel, stem, and seed the peppers.
Tear them into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-wide strips and save their juices.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the pepper strips and their... - 41.9223
Perdiz A La Vinagreta
Preheat oven to 400°, Cook the small onions in boiling water until tender; strain and set aside.
Toast a head of garlic on the end of a fork over a gas flame until well browned (or roast garlic in hot oven) .Peel and mash garlic in mortar with peeled,... - 41.8737
1. In a bowl, mix together green cabbage, bell pepper, green onions and parsley
2. in a smaller bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, water, olive oil, salt, basil, garlic powder and pepper and whisk till blended
3. Pour this over the coleslaw and toss... - 41.7863
Boiled Tongue Vinaigrette
Place tongue in kettle with onion, leek, celery, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt.
Add water to cover.
Cover tightly, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until tender, about three and one-half hours.
Cool in broth.
Remove tongue from kettle,... - 41.4725
Salmon With Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a large bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, and mustard
4. Place the salmon fillets into the oval of the preheated plank
5. Brush with the prepared vinaigrette
6. Season with salt and... - 41.3552
Lobster With A Tropical Vinaigrette
Split lobsters immediately before cooking, keeping tail intact.
Remove stomach and totally and discard.
Remove claws, separate attached knuckles and set aside.
Place tail with the translucent membrane down and curved shell facing up.
With kitchen shears or a... - 40.8325
Wash leeks carefully (3 to 4 per person depending on size) and trim to equal lengths using white portion only.
Using enough boiling water to cover, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place on kitchen paper or a... - 40.7995
Fines Herbes Vinaigrette
In a small mixing bowl, combine the chervil, chives, parsley, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic with a small wooden spoon.
Gradually stir in 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Pour the contents of the bowl into a clean screw top jar.
Pour in the remaining oil,... - 40.7593
Baked Onions With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the root and stem ends of the onions. With a sharp paring knife, score a deep cross-mark on top of each onion by cutting halfway down.
3) In a 6-by-6-inch square of aluminum foil, place each onion by... - 40.6404
1) Use a screw-top jar, to add oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, paprika, and pepper.
2) Cover the lid and shake thoroughly.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Shake well to spread over your choice of salad.
This dressing can be... - 40.5797
Grilled Leeks With Herhed Vinaigrette
Tie the leeks in 4 bundles with kitchen string, in a kettle of boiling salted water boil them for 6 minutes, or until they are just tender, and drain them in a colander.
Refresh the leeks under cold water and discard the strings.
Cut the leeks apart at the... - 40.417
Tri Pasta Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
Cook pastas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Add green pepper and next 6 ingredients; toss well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and... - 40.3824
Vegetables In Mint Vinaigrette
In a covered saucepan, bring the water, corn, and zucchini to a boil.
Add the bell pepper and simmer for about a minute.
Drain the vegetables and set them aside in a serving bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, mint, parsley, and sugar or... - 40.1589
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 40.153
Lobster With Mint Vinaigrette
1) In a large bowl, combine together the lime juice, oil, carrots, celery, shallots and mint.
2) Add the lobster and papayas to the vegetable mixture and mix well.
3) Chill in the refrigerator.
4) In a shallow salad bowl, arrange the... - 39.9892
Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette
Yum! Vegetable Vinaigrette can't come any better than this Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette! In fact, the cider vinegar and dry mustard magic has made this Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette so deliciously flavored that it is sure to win even the most... - 39.9875
White Asparagus And Grilled Scallops In Lobster Vinaigrette
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place lobster heads on baking pan; roast until browned, about 40 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet; add carrot, onion and celery.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic and peppercorns.
Add lobster heads... - 39.9453
Vinaigrette Recipes By Category