- » Vietnamese Vinegar Beef
Vietnamese Vinegar Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vietnamese vinegar beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vietnamese vinegar beef recipes.
Pho Noodle Soup
Here is a delicious Vietnamese noodle soup with beef and onion that pampers your taste buds with an amazing flavor. The chef here has prepared this Vietnamese pho a simple manner with a very few ingredients available right in your kitchen. This magical soup... - 105.778
Vietnamese Sandwich With Marinaded Beef & Red Cabbage Cole Slaw
Moon Cho shows you how to make Vietnamese Sandwich with marinaded beef and a red cabbage/cilantro coleslaw. Sirloin steak has been marinaded with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to give it bold flavors and paired with a light refreshing red cabbage and... - 0
Vietnamese Beef Ribbons
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine lemon grass and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 41.5948
Vietnamese Style Beef Skewers
1. Combine lemongrass, sugar substitute, fish sauce, oil, and vinegar in medium bowl. Stir in garlic, chile, ginger, soy sauce, and lime juice. Stir to combine.
2. Put steak in a zip-close plastic bag and pour in marinade. Close bag and turn several times to... - 40.0357
Vietnamese Seared Beef Salad
1. For marinade, in a large bowl, add garlic, rice wine, fish sauce, sugar, and black pepper.
2. Drop beef in marinade and mix to coat well. Let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, add sliced onions and rice vinegar. Mix, and... - 95.5765
Vietnamese Banh Mi
This Vietnamese Banh Mi is definitely going to be one of your favorite subs one you try it out. Fresh herbs, flavorful meat, and crisp and juicy vegetables makes it a very rare combination. You can always work on the spice level depending on your palate. - 131.186
Shaking Beef (bò Lúc Lắc )
Shaking Beef (Bò Lúc Lắc ) is a simple dish with amazing robust flavours of tender, moist, cubed filet mignon with garlic, watercress and red onions. This dish is one of the most famous at world famous The Slanted Door restaurant in San Frasncisco-where... - 49.2116