- » Vietnamese Paper
Vietnamese Paper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vietnamese paper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vietnamese paper recipes.
Vietnamese Spring Roll
These are spring rolls with a difference. The rice paper makes the spring roll look delectable, because you can see right through! They will look dainty on a platter to serve the guests. The video takes you through the whole procedure of how to fill, what to... - 79.8509
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
1. Soak rice paper sheet in warm water.
2. For making dipping sauce, in a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
3. On a plate, place soaked rice paper sheet, spread hoisin sauce and sprinkle lemon... - 0
Vietnamese Rolls - Fresh Spring Rolls
1. In a large skillet heat peanut oil.
2. Sprinkle salt on sliced tofu; place in the pan and fry 6 to 7 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel, cool; cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Prepare and poach the shrimp and set aside.
4. Beat eggs with... - 105.387
Vietnamese Canh Ga Chien - Fried Chicken Wings
1. Wash and clean the chicken wings and drumsticks with water and salt. Set aside to let it dry completely.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the five spice powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, white pepper, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and... - 122.006
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 122.409
Vietnamese Pork And Egg Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Have you tried these delicious Vietnamese Pork and Egg Rolls yet? If not then you are missing out on a lot. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this fabulous dish. In this part of the video, Chef demonstrates how to get started. Watch it now. - 100.362
Vietnamese Vegetarian Summer Rolls
1. Cut the carrots, red pepper, and zucchini into strips.
2. Dip the rice paper in hot water for 10 seconds.
3. Once done place it on a board, fold it in half and place the lettuce, red peppers, zucchini and carrots.
4. Roll it like a... - 0
Vietnamese Fried Bananas
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe for Vietnamese Fried Bananas, a summer favorite! - 126.657
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 28.7835
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 40.3314
Pan Asian: Summer Rolls (goi Cuon) -- Vietnam
1. For sauce in a bowl, combine water, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well and set aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring the water to a boil. Drop pork and spring onion. Poach... - 0
Summer Rolls (goi Cuon)
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine water, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well.
2. In a large pot, boil water, drop spring onion and pork in it. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until done.
3. Remove pork... - 98.929
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 40.9044
Vietnamese Pickled Julienne Of Vegetables
In a medium-size saucepan, combine vinegar, water and sugar.
Cook over medium heat until hot and sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool completely.
Pour mixture into a large glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Add julienne-cut vegetables.
Attach lid and... - 27.9574
Vietnamese Muc Rang Muoi - Salt Toasted Squid
1. On a chopping board, place the squid pieces and using a sharp knife, make fine criss-cross lines on one side of the squid. Once done set it aside onto a plate and using a paper towel pat dry the pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the... - 127.883
Vietnamese Summer Rolls
Prepare Vietnamese Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Fill large saucepan 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add shrimp; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
Remove shrimp with slotted spoon; transfer to small bowl.
Add rice... - 36.817
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 116.176
Fried Chicken Strips With Sweet Potato Fries
Fried chicken strips and sweet potato fries is one of a kind of dish. It is crisp, succulent and full of rustic flavors. Take a look at this video if you want to treat your family with this scrumptious meal. - 135.67