- » Vietnamese Mint
Vietnamese Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vietnamese mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vietnamese mint recipes.
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 47.9264
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
1. Soak rice paper sheet in warm water.
2. For making dipping sauce, in a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
3. On a plate, place soaked rice paper sheet, spread hoisin sauce and sprinkle lemon... - 0
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Shrimp
If you like to eat Vietnamese food, here is a simple to make recipe that can be enjoyed at home. In this video, chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shows how she makes Vietnamese spring rolls with few ingredients. The best part of her videos is she gives... - 120.842
Vietnamese Caramelized Pork - Thit Kho
1. Slice the cucumber, green chili and green onions.
2. Tear apart the mint and cilantro leaves from the stalk.
3. Chop the onions, mince the ginger and garlic.
4. Cut the pork in 1 inch cubes.
5. In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil... - 0
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 41.4691
Warm Duck, Ginger And Cabbage Salad - Goi Vit
Whip a Vietnamese salad for a change for your dinner with some cooked duck or chicken and toss it in your salad for a change! You have once one salad that is interestingly made the Vietnamese way! See the video for more! - 90.2972
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 30.6308
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 120.718
Vietnamese Noodle Soup
In large bowl, soak rice noodles in enough warm water to cover for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan, heat broth, basil, cilantro, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, garlic, and one third of green onions to boiling over high heat.
Reduce... - 40.788
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 35.7291
Spicy Crab And Pork Soup
1.Place the minced pork in a bowl and add salt and pepper to it.
2.Then add the crab meat to it along with the egg, fish sauce and mix well.
3.Use chopsticks or a folk to whisk well and let it sit for half an hour.
4.In a large soup... - 114.598
Pan Asian: Summer Rolls (goi Cuon) -- Vietnam
1. For sauce in a bowl, combine water, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well and set aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring the water to a boil. Drop pork and spring onion. Poach... - 0
Vietnamese Beef Ribbons
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine lemon grass and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 41.5948
Crispy Vietnamese Crepes
1.Turn a pan on medium heat and let it get hot.
2.To a pan add oil and then the onion.Cook it for two mins and then add the pork
3.Season with a teaspoon of salt and pepper and the let the pork cool down before making the crepes.
4.Put the rice flour... - 112.175
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 43.7155
C'mon, who doesn't love some tasty meatballs... They're super fun, totally easy, and definitely delicious! In this episode, I make a Vietnamese-style version of the ground pork-sphere. - 108.027
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.7729
Tom Yum Goong
Combine bones and the water in large pan, bring to the boil, covered; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Strain fish stock over large bowl; discard bones.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook brown onion, stirring, until soft.
Add celery, lemon grass, lime... - 45.8805
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582
Pacific Rim Style Crab With Vermicelli
In a 6 quart (6 1) saucepan, over medium heat, lightly saute the garlic and ginger in peanut and sesame oil.
Add fish sauce, soy sauce, and stock.
Bring to a low boil.
Cook until noodles are just tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in cilantro,... - 43.0743
Asian Style Calamari Salad
Looking for some change in your regular salad recipes? Here is where you can get an answer. The chef in the video is preparing calamari salad in Asian style. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 123.168
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704