- » Vietnamese Green Bean
Vietnamese Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vietnamese green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vietnamese green bean recipes.
How To Make Pho (vietnamese Noodle Soup)
This recipe converts the authentic South Vietnamese Style Pho into a vegan, gluten-free and raw one consisting of a comforting, hearty, richly seasoned broth ladled over zucchini, yam, or kelp noodles. Whether you are a vegan, raw foodie or gluten-allergic or... - 90.9067
Vietnamese Rolls - Fresh Spring Rolls
1. In a large skillet heat peanut oil.
2. Sprinkle salt on sliced tofu; place in the pan and fry 6 to 7 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel, cool; cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Prepare and poach the shrimp and set aside.
4. Beat eggs with... - 102.03
Vietnamese Pineapple Fried Rice
This Vietnamese pineapple fried rice recipe is on top of the Asian fried rice list due to its ambrosial flavors and vivacious looks. Take a look at the video for the details of this toothsome dish. - 109.697
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 104.164
Vietnamese Veggie Hotpot
1) In a medium-size lidded saucepan, heat up oil.
2) Add ginger and garlic to stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
3) Add squash, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
4) Cover with the lid and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
5) Remove lid and add green beans. Cook... - 47.2732
Vietnamese Stir Fried Vegetables
Soak Chinese mushrooms in enough water to cover in bowl for 30 minutes; drain and slice.
Combine 1/2 cup water, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in saucepan.
Simmer until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Heat... - 44.0621
Vietnamese Pork Riblets In Caramel Sauce
1. Cut spareribs crosswise through the bone into long individual strips.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl, combine onion, pepper, sugar, and 3 tablespoons of fish sauce. Mix well.
3. Drop pork pieces in the bowl, and toss to coat well. Cover... - 0
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Tom Yum Goong
Combine bones and the water in large pan, bring to the boil, covered; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Strain fish stock over large bowl; discard bones.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook brown onion, stirring, until soft.
Add celery, lemon grass, lime... - 45.8805