- » Vietnamese Coriander
Vietnamese Coriander Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vietnamese coriander recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vietnamese coriander recipes.
Vietnamese Baked Snapper
For all who enjoy eating fish, here is a delectable treat for you all. Vietnamese baked snapper is a delicious dish which Chef Belucci makes in the video. Seasoned with herbs and spices, the fish is definitely not to be missed! - 105.156
Slow Cooker Pho
1. In a large pot, place the meat bones, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, wash the meat with cold water.
2. Preheat a cast iron or heavy bottom pan over medium high flame. Place the onion in the pan, cut... - 0
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (bun Bo Hue)
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 90.7091
Warm Duck, Ginger And Cabbage Salad - Goi Vit
Whip a Vietnamese salad for a change for your dinner with some cooked duck or chicken and toss it in your salad for a change! You have once one salad that is interestingly made the Vietnamese way! See the video for more! - 90.2972
Vietnamese Banh Mi
This Vietnamese Banh Mi is definitely going to be one of your favorite subs one you try it out. Fresh herbs, flavorful meat, and crisp and juicy vegetables makes it a very rare combination. You can always work on the spice level depending on your palate. - 131.186
Spicy Crab And Pork Soup
1.Place the minced pork in a bowl and add salt and pepper to it.
2.Then add the crab meat to it along with the egg, fish sauce and mix well.
3.Use chopsticks or a folk to whisk well and let it sit for half an hour.
4.In a large soup... - 114.598
Vietnamese Noodle Soup
In large bowl, soak rice noodles in enough warm water to cover for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan, heat broth, basil, cilantro, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, garlic, and one third of green onions to boiling over high heat.
Reduce... - 40.788
Vietnamese Veggie Hotpot
1) In a medium-size lidded saucepan, heat up oil.
2) Add ginger and garlic to stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
3) Add squash, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
4) Cover with the lid and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
5) Remove lid and add green beans. Cook... - 47.2732
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 112.351
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 107.686
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 43.7155
Vietnamese Muc Rang Muoi - Salt Toasted Squid
1. On a chopping board, place the squid pieces and using a sharp knife, make fine criss-cross lines on one side of the squid. Once done set it aside onto a plate and using a paper towel pat dry the pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the... - 120.551
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 112.887
Matcha Green Tea Gobs With Lemongrass-ginger Filling
One of my favorite discoveries from my local farmer’s market is fresh Vietnamese coriander, or rau ram. I knew that its herbal flavor took well to sweet dishes, so using rau ram in a gob filling was a no-brainer. I decided to match it with a gob cake... - 43.1765
Prawn And Lemon Grass Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns and set aside the shells. Cut off the white part of the lemon grass stalks, reserving the tops. Flatten the lemon grass stalks with a cleaver or pestle.
2. Heat the measured water in a saucepan and add the prawn shells and the... - 34.6008
Tom Yum Goong
Combine bones and the water in large pan, bring to the boil, covered; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Strain fish stock over large bowl; discard bones.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook brown onion, stirring, until soft.
Add celery, lemon grass, lime... - 45.8805
Asian Chicken Skewers
These Asian Chicken Skewers are a result of love of good food. Take a look at this video to see how you can make these succulent skewers oozing with fresh oriental flavors and earthy aroma of Indian spices. Try these out and your diners will be enchanted... - 129.856
1. Soak lentils 1/2 hr in hot water, drain. Wash spinach, separate leaves from stalks, cut stalks 5 cm in length, roughly chop leaves.
2. Cook lentil, spinach stalks and turmeric in 1 cup water mixed with 1 teaspoon salt till lentils are cooked. Keep... - 42.6895