- » Vietnamese Chop
Vietnamese Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vietnamese chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vietnamese chop recipes.
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 1 - Introduction
The Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce is one of the best dipping sauce, especially if you prefer spicy Asian sauces. While it is available in stores, it is always better to make a fresh batch at home, and the task isn't cumbersome at all! Follow this 5 Part video as... - 96.9598
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 5 - Refrigeration
In Part 5 of the video series, the chef shows how the sauce looks after it has been placed in the fridge and is now completely ready. She goes on to savor her creation. What are you waiting for then? Watch the videos and savor your very own homemade sauce. - 99.2888
Vietnamese Grilled Pork With Broken Rice Com Tam
Grilled pork in Vietnamese style is something different from the regular grill! Flavour packed meat marinated with some simple ingredients and that’s about it there is to this simple grill! See the video for more! - 87.2883
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 4 - Blending
Part 4 is all about blending the mixture to the perfect consistency. Watch Ramona as she shares tips on how to ensure that the blended mixture stays the right consistency. - 97.815
Pho (pho Bo)
This week we're back and we're teaching you how to make a classic Vietnamese dish-pho! To be more exact, pho bo aka pho with beef! - 114.764
Faux Pho - Manischewitz Cook Off Winner
At the 7th Annual Man-O-Manischewitz Kosher Cook-Off, which took place on March 21, 2013, San Franciscan Josie Shapiro took home the top honors as well as the grand prize worth $25,000 for her recipe, Faux Pho. Shapiro’s recipe was an interesting take on... - 0
Vietnamese Rolls - Fresh Spring Rolls
1. In a large skillet heat peanut oil.
2. Sprinkle salt on sliced tofu; place in the pan and fry 6 to 7 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel, cool; cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Prepare and poach the shrimp and set aside.
4. Beat eggs with... - 102.03
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
1. Soak rice paper sheet in warm water.
2. For making dipping sauce, in a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
3. On a plate, place soaked rice paper sheet, spread hoisin sauce and sprinkle lemon... - 0
Vietnamese Caramelized Pork - Thit Kho
1. Slice the cucumber, green chili and green onions.
2. Tear apart the mint and cilantro leaves from the stalk.
3. Chop the onions, mince the ginger and garlic.
4. Cut the pork in 1 inch cubes.
5. In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil... - 0
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
The vietnamese chicken noodle salad is an americanised salad with a strong oriental taste. prepared with rice noodles and cooked chicken, the vietnamese chicken noodle salad is flavored with parsley and dressed with fish sauce, lemon juice and hot and sweet... - 46.9374
Vietnamese Spring Rolls — Simple, Healthy & Easy To Make
1. In a shallow pan, pour in the warm water and dip rice wrap into it for 20 – 30 seconds.
2. Place the wrap over a chopping board and stuff with gem lettuce, place carrot, cucumber, burdock root, cilantro and cooked shrimp. Roll the wrap... - 0
Bun Bo Hue
1. In a large stock pot pour water and boil the pigs feet for 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours remove 4 cups of the stock and boil it on high heat.
3. To the stock add lemon grass, ginger and bun bo hue soup seasoning.
4. Stir and boil everything for 5... - 109.317
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 30.6308
Vietnamese Pork Loaf
Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Arrange the mixture in a small, greased loaf pan and cover with a double thickness of foil.
Place in the top of a steamer or in a large pan one-third full of boiling water.
Steam for 1 hour.
Remove the pan... - 32.0774
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 120.718
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 112.351
Vietnamese Bean Dipping Sauce
Looking for a simple recipe to make the famous Vietnamese fermented bean sauce? Then you have come to the right place! Watch Ramona Werst as she details a simple recipe to make the sauce within a few minutes! - 96.7666
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 35.7291
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
Cut green tops of onions in 2-inch pieces, then cut each piece lengthwise into thin strips; set aside.
Finely chop white part of onions.
Combine chopped onion, chicken, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
Place wok on high... - 44.4749
Vietnamese Suon Ram Man
Vietnamese suon ram man is an excellent pork short ribs dish. This cut is among the cheapest in the lot, but when it comes to taste they compete with the most expensive ones. Watch this video for - 109.811
Vietnamese Fried Rice
Vietnamese fried rice is an age old recipe of the Tran family and these boys have tried really well to replicate their family's favorite meal. Take a look at the video for the exact recipe of this delightfully vibrant dish. - 110.422
Vietnamese Pork And Egg Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Have you tried these delicious Vietnamese Pork and Egg Rolls yet? If not then you are missing out on a lot. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this fabulous dish. In this part of the video, Chef demonstrates how to get started. Watch it now. - 113.86
"This Vietnamese Sandwich is awesome and it is a nice break from common sandwiches . The garlic chili sauce is common in Asian sections of markets but Indonesian sambal or Korean chili paste can also be substituted. Beer or red wine is the beverage of choice... - 29.2303
Vietnamese Sweet Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a bowl, combine tamarind pulp and 1/3 cup hot water. Let cool, rub pulp
off seeds, and press mixture through a fine strainer into another small bowl; discard seeds.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat, stir shallots with oil until golden and... - 35.9513
Vietnamese Summer Rolls
Prepare Vietnamese Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Fill large saucepan 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add shrimp; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
Remove shrimp with slotted spoon; transfer to small bowl.
Add rice... - 40.5988
Vietnamese Meat Loaf
Measure out 8 tablespoons [120 ml.] of the soaked and chopped bean thread for use in this recipe.
Add the mushrooms, shallots, onion, fish sauce, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly with your hands into the chopped pork.
Break the eggs into the meat mixture... - 44.4333
Vietnamese Sour Soup
Saute onion in oil in stockpot until brown.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add pineapple, canned tomatoes, celery and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Season with fish sauce, salt, sugar, gingerroot and basil.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until celery is... - 44.6593
Vietnamese Beef Ribbons
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine lemon grass and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 41.5948
Vietnamese Sweet And Sour Salad
Check out this terrific vegetable salad that is great any time of the year. Watch this video that shares a fast fresh crisp salad recipe and it's Vietnamese flavors make the cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers pop with sweet sour and salty taste. Take a look... - 111.03
Vietnamese Stir Fried Vegetables
Soak Chinese mushrooms in enough water to cover in bowl for 30 minutes; drain and slice.
Combine 1/2 cup water, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in saucepan.
Simmer until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Heat... - 44.0621
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 43.7155
Quick Vietnamese Pho
Quick Vietnamese Pho is a slow cooked soup with noodle dish, utterly delicious with the spices going in. Definitely a must make when there is less time for cooking. Chef Michelle shows us a quick way of making this dish for us to enjoy a healthy meal. It’s... - 121.682
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 107.686
Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste - Part 1 - Chili Preparation
Are you looking for a paste that will add a very unique taste and aroma to almost everything you cook? Then give this Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste a chance. It is an interesting combination of flavors and is sure to make every dish more delicious than usual.... - 106.292
Vietnamese Style Vegetables
Remove the roots and outer leaves of the leeks, cut in two and then into slices across.
Wash thoroughly to remove any grit.
Put the leeks and bell pepper in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 44.9692
Vietnamese Veggie Hotpot
1) In a medium-size lidded saucepan, heat up oil.
2) Add ginger and garlic to stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
3) Add squash, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
4) Cover with the lid and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
5) Remove lid and add green beans. Cook... - 47.2732
Vietnamese Style Beef Skewers
1. Combine lemongrass, sugar substitute, fish sauce, oil, and vinegar in medium bowl. Stir in garlic, chile, ginger, soy sauce, and lime juice. Stir to combine.
2. Put steak in a zip-close plastic bag and pour in marinade. Close bag and turn several times to... - 40.0357
Crispy Vietnamese Crepes
1.Turn a pan on medium heat and let it get hot.
2.To a pan add oil and then the onion.Cook it for two mins and then add the pork
3.Season with a teaspoon of salt and pepper and the let the pork cool down before making the crepes.
4.Put the rice flour... - 112.175
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 43.5158
Vietnamese Muc Rang Muoi - Salt Toasted Squid
1. On a chopping board, place the squid pieces and using a sharp knife, make fine criss-cross lines on one side of the squid. Once done set it aside onto a plate and using a paper towel pat dry the pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the... - 120.551
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 47.9264
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 112.887
C'mon, who doesn't love some tasty meatballs... They're super fun, totally easy, and definitely delicious! In this episode, I make a Vietnamese-style version of the ground pork-sphere. - 108.027
Spring rolls are crunchy nibbles that can be easily made and even stored for a later day! Want to make it perfect? Want to know how to fill and pack the filling taut? This video shows just how to go about it! See the video for more! - 79.2092
Quick And Easy Fish Cake Rissoles
1.Place everything into your food processor if you have a small one.
2.Blend until everything is combined and forms a thick paste.
3.Once the paste is ready, use a measuring spoon or make a patty of the size you desire.
4.Flatten your cakes if they... - 110.169
Braised Pork And Eggs
A traditional Vietnamese dish cooked using the solar cooker! An amazing dish that is cooked to perfection! With no audio directions in the video it could get a little confusing. Watch the video for more. - 53.935
Sweet And Sour Fish
Heat a browning-dish in the microwave oven on HIGH for 6-8 minutes according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into 4 equal pieces.
Toss the pieces in the flour.
When the... - 44.2164
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.7729
Spicy Sauteed Prawns
Preheat barbecue grill.
Thread prawns on metal skewers or bamboo skewers that have been soaked for 30 minutes in water.
Mix sauce ingredients together.
Baste prawns with sauce and grill on both sides until just beginning to change color.
Alternatively, in a... - 38.3705
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Halloween Shrimp Spring Rolls
Halloween is here, and you have guests coming over. You want to prepare something that can make you the life of your party and impress your guests too. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Halloween Shrimp Spring Rolls. This appetizer will... - 96.6671
Pacific Rim Style Crab With Vermicelli
In a 6 quart (6 1) saucepan, over medium heat, lightly saute the garlic and ginger in peanut and sesame oil.
Add fish sauce, soy sauce, and stock.
Bring to a low boil.
Cook until noodles are just tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in cilantro,... - 43.0743
Ceviche By Cooking For Bachelors Tv
This cool fish dish cooks in citrus juice in your refrigerator. There are so many options because ceviche can be made from any fish or shellfish. Choose any citrus, herbs and heat and make it your own. It's so easy. This video features Vietnamese Swai which... - 0
Prawn And Lemon Grass Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns and set aside the shells. Cut off the white part of the lemon grass stalks, reserving the tops. Flatten the lemon grass stalks with a cleaver or pestle.
2. Heat the measured water in a saucepan and add the prawn shells and the... - 34.6008
Tom Yum Goong
Combine bones and the water in large pan, bring to the boil, covered; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Strain fish stock over large bowl; discard bones.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook brown onion, stirring, until soft.
Add celery, lemon grass, lime... - 45.8805
Princess Hats Sandwich
Prepare Macadamia Chicken Spread.
If using bread, preheat broiler.
With a 3-inch round cutter, cut 1 circle from each bread slice.
Reserve bread crusts for another use.
Place bread circles on an ungreased baking sheet; toast lightly on both sides.
Place 1... - 38.4478
1. Soak lentils 1/2 hr in hot water, drain. Wash spinach, separate leaves from stalks, cut stalks 5 cm in length, roughly chop leaves.
2. Cook lentil, spinach stalks and turmeric in 1 cup water mixed with 1 teaspoon salt till lentils are cooked. Keep... - 42.6895
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 105.688
Caramelized Lemon Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, water, fish sauce, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice and chili sauce.
Mix well to blend cornstarch.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or heavy skillet,... - 41.4927
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 117.234
Kaipen With Jaew Bong Dip
When Laotians make the jaew bong dip, they often toss in chewy bits of water buffalo skin. Some may consider that optional, however beef jerkey works great in place of the water buffalo skin. - 33.2888
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582