- » Vietnamese Bowl
Vietnamese Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vietnamese bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vietnamese bowl recipes.
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 1 - Introduction
The Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce is one of the best dipping sauce, especially if you prefer spicy Asian sauces. While it is available in stores, it is always better to make a fresh batch at home, and the task isn't cumbersome at all! Follow this 5 Part video as... - 96.9598
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 5 - Refrigeration
In Part 5 of the video series, the chef shows how the sauce looks after it has been placed in the fridge and is now completely ready. She goes on to savor her creation. What are you waiting for then? Watch the videos and savor your very own homemade sauce. - 99.2888
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 4 - Blending
Part 4 is all about blending the mixture to the perfect consistency. Watch Ramona as she shares tips on how to ensure that the blended mixture stays the right consistency. - 97.815
Vietnamese Dipping Sauce
Looking for an interesting and delicious Asian sauce recipe? You have come to the right place. Watch the video to learn how to make a popular Vietnamese dipping sauce that can be served with almost every savory appetizer. It is extremely simple and tastes... - 112.935
Pho (pho Bo)
This week we're back and we're teaching you how to make a classic Vietnamese dish-pho! To be more exact, pho bo aka pho with beef! - 114.764
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 7 Of 8
In Part 7, Werst shares the recipe for fish sauce mixture. Fish sauce is an important Vietnamese condiment and no dish is complete without it, especially the traditional Pho Bo. Watch the video to know how to make a delicious fish sauce and beef stock mixture... - 94.5106
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 6 Of 8
Noodles are an important part of the soup and in Part 6 of the series, it is now time to cook them to perfection. Watch the video to know more. - 88.0413
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 5 Of 8
Want to know how to slice the beef properly? Then watch Part 5 of this video series carefully. It is important to ensure that the meat is well sliced. - 88.0029
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 4 Of 8
Part 4 of the series demonstrates how to cook the roasted soup bone and vegetable mixture so that it is mellow enough to be mixed with all other ingredients. - 92.651
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 3 Of 8
In Part 3 of the series, it is time to roast the soup bone and other essential vegetables that will add taste and texture to the dish. - 93.8163
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 1 Of 8
Think cooking a delicious Vietnamese Pho Bo at home is a difficult thing? Then watch this video series by Ramona Werst and change your opinion forever! In this 8 part series, the chef details the simple procedure to make a perfect Pho Bo. In Part 1, she... - 95.5035
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 8 Of 8
Now that all the ingredients are ready, it is now time for Part 8 of the series - assembling, mixing and making them into a meal. Watch carefully as the chef demonstrates the right way to do this. Now that you know how to cook the perfect Pho Bo, go ahead and... - 105.018
Pho Noodle Soup
Here is a delicious Vietnamese noodle soup with beef and onion that pampers your taste buds with an amazing flavor. The chef here has prepared this Vietnamese pho a simple manner with a very few ingredients available right in your kitchen. This magical soup... - 105.778
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Nuoc Cham Sauce
Spring rolls are easy to make and delicious to eat. Vietnamese spring rolls are the version of spring roll made in Vietnam and served with the traditional Nuoc Cham dipping sauce. Watch this video to learn how easy it is to make Vietnamese spring rolls. - 115.783
Vietnamese Rolls - Fresh Spring Rolls
1. In a large skillet heat peanut oil.
2. Sprinkle salt on sliced tofu; place in the pan and fry 6 to 7 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel, cool; cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Prepare and poach the shrimp and set aside.
4. Beat eggs with... - 102.03
Chicken Noodle Soup
O.K..Vietnamese beef noodles soup Known as PHO'. serve in deep oversizeed bowls (which I like)..Pho consists of long rice noodles, fresh herbs and thin slices of meat cook quickly in hot broth...PHO is originated from Hanoi (Vietnam).It introduced to... - 111.516
How To Make Pho (vietnamese Noodle Soup)
This recipe converts the authentic South Vietnamese Style Pho into a vegan, gluten-free and raw one consisting of a comforting, hearty, richly seasoned broth ladled over zucchini, yam, or kelp noodles. Whether you are a vegan, raw foodie or gluten-allergic or... - 90.9067
(ep7) Feeling Homesick: Vietnamese-inspired Kim Family Wraps
Feeling HOMESICK kinda sucks.. but it does seem to be one of those emotions that are naturally part of the human condition. I mean, home IS where the heart is right? So it makes sense we miss home when we go away. But never fear - theres a meal for that! When... - 0
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
The vietnamese chicken noodle salad is an americanised salad with a strong oriental taste. prepared with rice noodles and cooked chicken, the vietnamese chicken noodle salad is flavored with parsley and dressed with fish sauce, lemon juice and hot and sweet... - 46.9374
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
1. Soak rice paper sheet in warm water.
2. For making dipping sauce, in a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
3. On a plate, place soaked rice paper sheet, spread hoisin sauce and sprinkle lemon... - 0
Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
Expecting guests? This video might come as a savior. Watch chef Heather share her personal favorite recipe to prepare these totally delightful Thai Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce. This recipe is sure to fetch you compliments. - 129.557
Vietnamese Canh Ga Chien - Fried Chicken Wings
1. Wash and clean the chicken wings and drumsticks with water and salt. Set aside to let it dry completely.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the five spice powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, white pepper, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and... - 120.868
Vietnamese Caramelized Pork - Thit Kho
1. Slice the cucumber, green chili and green onions.
2. Tear apart the mint and cilantro leaves from the stalk.
3. Chop the onions, mince the ginger and garlic.
4. Cut the pork in 1 inch cubes.
5. In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil... - 0
Vietnamese Spring Rolls — Simple, Healthy & Easy To Make
1. In a shallow pan, pour in the warm water and dip rice wrap into it for 20 – 30 seconds.
2. Place the wrap over a chopping board and stuff with gem lettuce, place carrot, cucumber, burdock root, cilantro and cooked shrimp. Roll the wrap... - 0
Bun Bo Hue
1. In a large stock pot pour water and boil the pigs feet for 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours remove 4 cups of the stock and boil it on high heat.
3. To the stock add lemon grass, ginger and bun bo hue soup seasoning.
4. Stir and boil everything for 5... - 109.317
Caramelized Pork Belly With Eggs
This week I am back to making Vietnamese food! Yup! Everyone in here knows that I LOVE my Asian Cooking and so this week I am doing a dish called Thit Kho Tau or Thit Kho Kaw! - 0
Slow Cooker Pho
1. In a large pot, place the meat bones, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, wash the meat with cold water.
2. Preheat a cast iron or heavy bottom pan over medium high flame. Place the onion in the pan, cut... - 0
Calamari And Shrimp With Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on an adventure to South East Asia. The beautiful country of Vietnam to be exact and creates an incredible squid and shrimp in spicy tamarind sauce served with brown rice. You don't want to miss this! - 97.084
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (bun Bo Hue)
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 90.7091
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 120.718
Spicy Crab And Pork Soup
1.Place the minced pork in a bowl and add salt and pepper to it.
2.Then add the crab meat to it along with the egg, fish sauce and mix well.
3.Use chopsticks or a folk to whisk well and let it sit for half an hour.
4.In a large soup... - 114.598
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 112.351
Vietnamese Sour Soup
Saute onion in oil in stockpot until brown.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add pineapple, canned tomatoes, celery and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Season with fish sauce, salt, sugar, gingerroot and basil.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until celery is... - 44.6593
Vietnamese Hoisin Sauce
If you prefer homemade Hoisin Sauce over the store-brought version, then watch this video by Ramona Werst. Here, she shares an amazingly easy recipe to make the sauce that is sure to taste great! - 100.364
Vietnamese Peanut Sauce
Want a very simple recipe for the popular Vietnamese peanut sauce? Watch Ramona Werst as she shares an extremely easy recipe for a sauce that is sure to add flavor to everything that it becomes a part of! - 94.7529
Vietnamese King Prawn Kebabs
These prawns are spicy and quite flavorful with the marination in all the spices, herbs and sauces. Chargrilling gives it a smoky taste. It is comparatively low in fat. - 0
Vietnamese Fried Bananas
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe for Vietnamese Fried Bananas, a summer favorite! - 146.164
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 35.7291
Vietnamese Beef And Noodles
Place beef in large bowl with half of the combined sauces and garlic; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in... - 41.1782
Vietnamese Grilled Pork With Broken Rice Com Tam
Grilled pork in Vietnamese style is something different from the regular grill! Flavour packed meat marinated with some simple ingredients and that’s about it there is to this simple grill! See the video for more! - 87.2883
Vietnamese Sandwich With Marinaded Beef & Red Cabbage Cole Slaw
Moon Cho shows you how to make Vietnamese Sandwich with marinaded beef and a red cabbage/cilantro coleslaw. Sirloin steak has been marinaded with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to give it bold flavors and paired with a light refreshing red cabbage and... - 0
Vietnamese Noodle Soup
In large bowl, soak rice noodles in enough warm water to cover for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan, heat broth, basil, cilantro, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, garlic, and one third of green onions to boiling over high heat.
Reduce... - 40.788
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 30.6308
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 41.4691
Vietnamese Pork And Egg Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Have you tried these delicious Vietnamese Pork and Egg Rolls yet? If not then you are missing out on a lot. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this fabulous dish. In this part of the video, Chef demonstrates how to get started. Watch it now. - 113.86
Warm Duck, Ginger And Cabbage Salad - Goi Vit
Whip a Vietnamese salad for a change for your dinner with some cooked duck or chicken and toss it in your salad for a change! You have once one salad that is interestingly made the Vietnamese way! See the video for more! - 90.2972
1. Follow package direction and cook noodles. Set it aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and heat oil in it.
3. Drop carrot, garlic, onion, and ginger. Stir and saute for a couple of minutes or until the vegetables become soft.
4. Pour... - 0
Pan Asian: Summer Rolls (goi Cuon) -- Vietnam
1. For sauce in a bowl, combine water, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well and set aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring the water to a boil. Drop pork and spring onion. Poach... - 0
Summer Rolls (goi Cuon)
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine water, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well.
2. In a large pot, boil water, drop spring onion and pork in it. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until done.
3. Remove pork... - 97.3789
Fun With Rice Wrappers
In this video, you will find how to use rice paper wrappers while making various dishes. If you want some fun in the kitchen, take a look at this recipe video. - 121.013
Tasty Banh Mi Pate
1. Place the thinly sliced carrots and cucumber in a plate.
2. In a bowl combine vinegar, sugar and salt, stir until combined.
3. Pour the mixture on top of the vegetables; let it rest for few hours.
4. Toast the baguete, cut in half and spread pate on... - 107.962
Vietnamese Style Vegetables
Remove the roots and outer leaves of the leeks, cut in two and then into slices across.
Wash thoroughly to remove any grit.
Put the leeks and bell pepper in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 44.9692
Vietnamese Bánh Mì Gà
Bánh Mì Gà is the most popular baguette sandwich of Vietnam. You can easily prepare this mouth-watering preparation at your home, if you are looking for something exclusive to serve. Follow the step-by-step instruction to make the sandwich a big hit. - 108.484
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 107.686
Vietnamese Muc Rang Muoi - Salt Toasted Squid
1. On a chopping board, place the squid pieces and using a sharp knife, make fine criss-cross lines on one side of the squid. Once done set it aside onto a plate and using a paper towel pat dry the pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the... - 120.551
Vietnamese Sweet Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a bowl, combine tamarind pulp and 1/3 cup hot water. Let cool, rub pulp
off seeds, and press mixture through a fine strainer into another small bowl; discard seeds.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat, stir shallots with oil until golden and... - 35.9513
Vietnamese Pork Riblets In Caramel Sauce
1. Cut spareribs crosswise through the bone into long individual strips.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl, combine onion, pepper, sugar, and 3 tablespoons of fish sauce. Mix well.
3. Drop pork pieces in the bowl, and toss to coat well. Cover... - 0
Vietnamese Pork Loaf
Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Arrange the mixture in a small, greased loaf pan and cover with a double thickness of foil.
Place in the top of a steamer or in a large pan one-third full of boiling water.
Steam for 1 hour.
Remove the pan... - 32.0774
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 103.542
Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Sandwiches
1. In a bowl, toss the chicken with the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and the sliced shallot. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix the sliced carrots with the pickled onions and their liquid and let... - 32.5723
Vietnamese Seared Beef Salad
1. For marinade, in a large bowl, add garlic, rice wine, fish sauce, sugar, and black pepper.
2. Drop beef in marinade and mix to coat well. Let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, add sliced onions and rice vinegar. Mix, and... - 95.5765
Vietnamese Summer Rolls
Prepare Vietnamese Dipping Sauce; set aside.
Fill large saucepan 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add shrimp; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
Remove shrimp with slotted spoon; transfer to small bowl.
Add rice... - 40.5988
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 43.7155
Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste - Part 1 - Chili Preparation
Are you looking for a paste that will add a very unique taste and aroma to almost everything you cook? Then give this Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste a chance. It is an interesting combination of flavors and is sure to make every dish more delicious than usual.... - 106.292
Vietnamese Sweet And Sour Salad
Check out this terrific vegetable salad that is great any time of the year. Watch this video that shares a fast fresh crisp salad recipe and it's Vietnamese flavors make the cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers pop with sweet sour and salty taste. Take a look... - 111.03
Vietnamese Stir Fried Vegetables
Soak Chinese mushrooms in enough water to cover in bowl for 30 minutes; drain and slice.
Combine 1/2 cup water, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in saucepan.
Simmer until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Heat... - 44.0621
Vietnamese Lettuce Wrapped Shrimp
1 On to the skewers, neatly thread the shrimps.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray and pregeat for 5 minutes.
3 In a bowl, mix together the chile oil, pepper, sesame oil and soy sauce.
4 Arrange the skewers horizontally on the... - 44.3802