- » Viennese Coffee
Viennese Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of viennese coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for viennese coffee recipes.
1) In a saucepan, mix together coffee, cloves, cinnamon and water.
2) Heat the coffee mixture and bring to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
4) Pass through strainer and allow to cool.
5) Fill two tall... - 46.1088
Iced Viennese Coffee
1. In a pan pour boiling water over coffee, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
2. Let it stand for one hour.
3. Strain and pour over ice in tall glasses.
4. Sweeten if desired.
5. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 38.5608
Chill bowl, beaters and cream before whipping.
Place 2/3 cup cream and sugar in chilled bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at high speed until soft peaks form.
Do not overbeat.
Cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
If mixture has separated slightly after... - 32.3012
1. In a saucepan, mix together brandy and coffee.
2. Add sugar to taste and stir well.
3. Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings. - 30.4947
Chill bowl, beaters and cream before whipping. Place 2/3 cup cream and sugar into chilled bowl. Beat with electric mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours. If mixture has separated slightly after refrigeration, whisk... - 29.4655
1. Put cinnamon sticks in a serving pot and add the hot coffee. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
2. Pour coffee into mugs or cups and top with whipped cream. Add a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, if you wish. - 28.2578
1) In a blender jar, add all the ingredients, place the lid and blend for 30 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) Keep in a tightly covered container until required.
3) In a mug, add 2 teaspoons mix and required quantity of boiling water, then... - 27.849
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Pour mixture evenly into 2 serving mugs; top each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
Garnish with nutmeg, if desired.
Serve... - 27.727
Viennese Spiced Coffee
Combine coffee, sugar, spices, and water.
Cover, bring to boiling.
Remove from heat and let stand, covered, about 5 minutes to steep.
Pour into cups; top each with a spoonful of whipped cream; dash lightly with cinnamon. - 27.7081