- » Vienna Sausage Appetizer
Vienna Sausage Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vienna sausage appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vienna sausage appetizer recipes.
Sweet And Sour Vienna Sausages
1) In a slow cooker, add sausage.
2) In a bowl, combine ketchup with jelly and pour over the sausage.
3) Stir the mixture, cover, and cook on high for 1 hour.
4) Reduce heat and then cook for 5 hours on low.
5) Serve over rice or noodles. - 30.5026
Double Pea Soup With Vienna Sausage
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the sausages and saute, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned about 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring... - 44.6118
Vienna Sausage Chowder
1 Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large saucepan.
2 Stir in pea soup and water; heat, stirring constantly, to boiling. Stir in vegetable soup, tomatoes, marjoram, salt and garlic powder. Heat to boiling again; simmer 10 minutes.
3 Stir - 29.2463
Cocktail Party Sausages
1. Broil the sausages for 5 minutes until warmed, turning them frequently or place the in a chafing dish until ready to serve.
2. Serve the sausages warm, on a platter with decorative picks and a bowl of mustard or Barbecue sauce. - 26.1626
Sausage Bean Soup
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in margarine till tender but not brown.
Add undrained beans, un-drained tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper.
Bring vegetables to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Add... - 40.1989
Parmesan Sausage Wraps
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Spread dough in 8 triangles cut each in half making 16 long triangles.
3) Dredge each with 1 table soon of cheese.
4) Place the sausage on the narrow end of the triangle.
5) Roll the dough toward the... - 40.8083
Green Pea And Sausage Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the peas, lettuce, spring onions, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the water and milk and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes or until the peas are tender.
Remove from... - 41.7644
Plum Glazed Franks
1) In a small skillet or chafing dish, mix the plum jelly, chutney, vinegar, and garlic salt together.
2) Stir in the sausage halves, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
3) Serve the Plum Glazed Franks immediately on a platter with... - 30.3464