- » Vienna Sausage
Vienna Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vienna sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vienna sausage recipes.
Spanish Rice With Vienna Sausage
Sausage and rice is another excellent combination! Have this tasty preparation for lunch or dinner and be simply satisfied! See the video for more! - 69.573
Sweet And Sour Vienna Sausages
1) In a slow cooker, add sausage.
2) In a bowl, combine ketchup with jelly and pour over the sausage.
3) Stir the mixture, cover, and cook on high for 1 hour.
4) Reduce heat and then cook for 5 hours on low.
5) Serve over rice or noodles. - 30.5026
Vienna Sausage Spaghetti
1) Take a medium sized baking dish and place a small size baking dish upside down in it.
2) Keep the bacon on the top of the small dish.
3) Cover the medium sized dish with wax paper and cook for 6 minutes.
4) Save the bacon fat.
5) Sauté the onion... - 44.474
Vienna Sausage Shortcake
About 30 minutes before serving:
1. Prepare, then bake corn-bread mix as package label directs, sprinkling with sesame seeds before baking.
2. Meanwhile, cook French-style green beans as package label directs, adding scallions last 3 minutes of cooking;... - 33.9002
Double Pea Soup With Vienna Sausage
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the sausages and saute, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned about 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring... - 44.6118
Vienna Salad Rolls
1. Empty the sausages with liquid into a medium bowl.
2. Add dressing, relish, red pepper seasoning and shredded lettuce to the sausages.
3. In a small bowl mix onion and beets
4. Butter the frankfurter rolls
5. Into 4 rolls, fill... - 42.4345
Vienna Salad Rolls
1 In a medium size bowl,mash the sausages with a fork. (No need to drain.)
2 Stir in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, hamburger relish, red pepper seasoning and lettuce.
3 In a small bowl,combine beets and onion.
4 Spread the frankfurter rolls with... - 41.0886
Vienna Sausage Chowder
1 Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large saucepan.
2 Stir in pea soup and water; heat, stirring constantly, to boiling. Stir in vegetable soup, tomatoes, marjoram, salt and garlic powder. Heat to boiling again; simmer 10 minutes.
3 Stir - 29.2463
Sausage 'n Peach Special
Drain 1 No.
2 1/2 can (3 1/2 cups) peach halves.
Sprinkle each peach half with brown sugar.
Broil 3 inches from heat 5 minutes.
Put chili sauce in each peach half; top with 2 Vienna sausages.
Broil 8 to 10 minutes more. - 23.1396
Cocktail Party Sausages
1. Broil the sausages for 5 minutes until warmed, turning them frequently or place the in a chafing dish until ready to serve.
2. Serve the sausages warm, on a platter with decorative picks and a bowl of mustard or Barbecue sauce. - 26.1626
Parmesan Sausage Wraps
Parmesan Sausage Wraps combines the richness of cheese with Vienna sausages. These Parmesan Sausage Wraps are pretty easy to prepare and will not each up much of your time. Just give it a try. - 35.5666
Drain can of Vienna sausages and slice.
Melt margarine in saucepan.
Add mushrooms, undrained, and sausage.
Add cayenne, garlic powder, parsley flakes and paprika.
Cook three minutes, then stir in flour.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Sprinkle with shredded... - 36.0457
Sausage In Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise pat 7 biscuits.
3. Lightly apply mustard over each biscuit.
4. Into each biscuit, place a Vienna sausage and roll over; seal edges by pressing with fingers.
5. On a small baking sheet,... - 37.4093
Puerto Rican Sausage Stew
Our family's favorite stew! Savory, filling, quick & easy - this recipe will warm up on a cold winter day. - 118.508
Sausage Egg Scramble
Preheat electric skillet (about 350°).
Brown Vienna sausages in hot butter; reduce heat (to about 320°).
Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper with fork.
(Mix slightly for streaks of yellow and white in eggs; mix well if you prefer eggs of a uniform... - 39.6568
Beans And Sausage
1. Grease a large oven proof casserole dish with butter.
2. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except sausages) and mix gently.
4. Place in greased dish and top with sausages.
5.... - 43.9937
Homemade Sausage And Macaroni Casserole
Spoon macaroni and cheese around the edge of a shallow 8-inch casserole (or pie pan).
Mix beans with mustard and place in center of macaroni.
Arrange sausages on macaroni; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for 15 minutes... - 31.0699
Lima Sausage Casserole
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a large oven proof casserole pot, place lima beans evenly.
3. Top uniformly with sausages and tomato soup.
4. Cover and bake in pre heated oven for 20 minutes or till done.
5. Remove from oven and keep... - 35.3937
Casserole Of Sausage And Corn
1.Start by preheating the oven to 20 minutes
2.Also cut the sausages in short lengths
3.Mix sausages with corn and chopped pepper, season to taste.
4.Make sauce by melting 1/4 cup butter, adding 1/4 cup flour and 2 cups milk.
5.In a... - 36.2426
Sausage Bean Soup
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in margarine till tender but not brown.
Add undrained beans, un-drained tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper.
Bring vegetables to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Add... - 40.1989
The Original Arroz Con Salchichas
Fond of trying new cuisines? Here's a great recipe that you should definitely try. Watch the chef prepare The Original Arroz Con Salchichas now and impress your family with this Puerto Rican delicacy. - 94.3066
Parmesan Sausage Wraps
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Spread dough in 8 triangles cut each in half making 16 long triangles.
3) Dredge each with 1 table soon of cheese.
4) Place the sausage on the narrow end of the triangle.
5) Roll the dough toward the... - 40.8083
Green Pea And Sausage Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the peas, lettuce, spring onions, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the water and milk and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes or until the peas are tender.
Remove from... - 41.7644
Plum Glazed Franks
1) In a small skillet or chafing dish, mix the plum jelly, chutney, vinegar, and garlic salt together.
2) Stir in the sausage halves, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
3) Serve the Plum Glazed Franks immediately on a platter with... - 30.3464
Plum Glazed Franks
Mix jelly, chutney, vinegar, and garlic salt in small skillet or chafing dish.
Add franks; heat through, stirring constantly.
Serve hot with wooden picks for serving and eating. - 25.7894
Meal In A Bowl Salad
1. In a bowl or combine sausages, potatoes, lettuce, carrots, celery, cheese, onion and eggs.
2. In another bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over salad mixture, mix lightly and chill.
3. Serve in lettuce cups after... - 35.6919
Cheese Sausage Sandwich Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a food processor, grate cheese, until it is coarsely chopped. Run the food processor for about 8 seconds. Grate only ½ cup of cheese at a time. Add the grated cheese to a bowl.
3. In a food... - 41.7422
1) Preheat the over to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and honey.
3) Marinate the duck in the mixture and let it rest for 3 hours.
4) Remove the casings from sausages and chop fine.
5) In another bowl,... - 43.6046