- » Victoria
Victoria food comprises culinary preparations from either of following locations:
The Canadian city of Victoria, capital of British Columbia
The Australian state of Victoria
Victoria Foods- A ... More »
Classic Victoria Sponge Cupcakes
All cupcakes are great right?! But these are incredible!! Phoebe put these together with little fuss…. simple light cupcakes baked, then halved with a whipped cream and jam filling dusted with icing sugar – absolutely stonking!! Mini versions of a... - 88.4068
Golden Brown Victoria Sponge Cake With Jam
A delicious sponge cake is just a few minutes away and no you do not have shell out money in a bakery shop for that! Watch this video to learn making Victoria sponge cake with easily available ingredients. The jam sandwiched in between the cake layers is the... - 87.0572
Raw Pasta With Raw Tomato Sauce
Learn how to make Raw pasta using Daikon and also a Raw sauce to go along with it from Victoria Boutenko, by watching this great video. This is a classic innovation for all pasta lovers who are following a raw food diet. - 85.6049
The Victoria Pizza is a low calorie pizza with just about 200 calories. The taste is not compromised, so, you'll love it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 72.6768
Fillets Of Sole Queen Victoria
Heavenly, superb, outstanding, are just some words to describe Fillets Of Sole Queen Victoria. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Fillets Of Sole Queen Victoria recipe is one of those dishes you simply shouldn't miss. This Fillets Of Sole Queen Victoria... - 50.4456
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas.
2. Grease two 23cm square spring form or loose-bottomed cake tins with butter and line them with baking parchment or silicon paper. Keep aside.
3. In a food mixer or a bowl, cream together the... - 48.1748
Victoria Layer Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Grease and dust with flour two 7-inch (18-cm) layer cake pans.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
Cut the butter into pieces and put into a warm mixing bowl.
Cream the butter until softened, add the sugar and... - 47.3275
Soup De Poisson Victoria
Skin and fillet the sole and shell the scampi, prawns or shrimps, if necessary.
Saute the shells and fish trimmings with a knob of the butter, then add the water and simmer for no longer than 20 minutes.
Strain the stock, return to a clean pan and bring to... - 46.4096
Combine apples and water in a saucepan; cover and cook until apples are just tender.
Add raisins and a mixture of 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Turn apple-raisin mixture into pie shell.
Bake at 400Â°F 20... - 45.1269
Victoria Sponge Cake
Sieve flour, baking powder and soda bicarb together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour and beat for 5 - 7 minutes.
Add vanilla essence and milk and beat until light in texture.
Grease a round tin and pour the... - 44.4818
Double Cream And Jam Victoria Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line two 8 inch layered cake pans with non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat till it becomes light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one by one.
4) In a bowl, sift... - 44.1867
Granny S Victoria Sponge
1. Preheat oven to 170°C/190°C gas/fan.
2. Take five 2 X 20 cm sandwich tins, grease thoroughly and dust with flour and keep aside.
3. Take a bowl, add butter, vanilla and sugar and cream thoroughly.
4. Slowly add eggs, individually,... - 43.9618
Jam Filled Victoria Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to Regulo 5 or 360°F.
2. Take two 7 inch sandwich tins. Grease and scatter flour over the base.
3. In a stand mixer, add margarine. Beat until fluffy.
4. Add caster sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.... - 42.6711
Basic All In One Victoria Sandwich Layer Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line two 7 inch layered cake pans with non-stick parchment paper.
3) Sift together the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
4) Add in the margarine, sugar and eggs into the bowl. Beat for about 3 minutes till... - 42.5567
Chocolate Victoria Sandwich
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a bowl, take butter or margarine. Add sugar and beat it till it becomes soft, light and fluffy.
3. In another bowl, break eggs. Beat the eggs a little at a time.
4. In a bowl, add... - 42.4329
Red Snapper Victoria
Saute garlic lightly in oil; add vegetables and saute until onion is tender.
Add tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes; sprinkle all with seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Add snapper filets, cut into servingsize portions.
Bring to... - 41.6379
Shell and clean the shrimps, and saute them, along with the minced shallots, in the butter until shrimps are pink.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, adding another tablespoon butter if needed.
Sprinkle with the flour, salt, and some freshly ground... - 40.9241
Peel and butterfly the green shrimp by cutting inside the curve but without detaching.
If you are using scallops, split in half on the thickness.
Place in an 8-inch (20 cm) round microwave-safe dish the butter and green onions.
Microwave 1 minute at... - 40.2139
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line 2 x 18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tins.
2. Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time, and adding 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the flour... - 40.1937
1. Soften the butter with sugar and allow it to caramelize.
2. Blend the strawberries in hot syrup by tossing it around.
3. Add flame and the liqueur.
4. Add the orange juice and simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. Scoop this ice cream to the over-sized... - 39.877
Victoria Sponge Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F, 170°C or Gas No. 3.
2) In a bowl cream butter or margarine and sugar for 5 minutes until light.
3) Add eggs and vanilla essence. Mix gently.
4) Whisk egg into creamed mixture a little at a time beating... - 39.0887
Victoria Sponge Sandwich
1 Grease sandwich tins and put a round of greased greaseproof paper in each.
2 Preheat the oven to 375°F, gas mark 5
3 In a basin, soften butter.
4 Add in the sugar and beat very well together with the butter until the mixture... - 39.0697
Stuffed Sole Victoria
Defrost fish if frozen, just until fillets can be separated.
Saute' bacon slices lightly until fat turns clear.
Set bacon aside.
Add butter to the pan with onion and mushrooms.
Saute until onion is clear.
Remove from heat, and add pars-ley, bread crumbs,... - 39.0475
Wing's Special Victoria Sponge Cake
Take a knob of butter on a piece of kitchen paper and rub all round the insides of two 18 cm sandwich tins.
Add a teaspoon of flour to each tin and shake so that the flour sticks to the butter.
Put the margarine and castor sugar into a large mixing bowl.
Sit... - 39.0036
Victoria Sponge Cake
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Take out the butter from the refrigerator 1 hour in advance.
3. Cream the butter and sugar very well.
4. When the mixture is light and creamy, add the eggs, one at a time, beating each time thoroughly. If the mixture curdles while... - 38.3664
Classic Victoria Sandwich
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. In a bowl, sieve self-raising flour or flour and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, take fat and sugar.
4. Beat it well until it is soft and white.
5. Break eggs into a... - 38.0643
Line and grease two 18 cm (7 inch) sandwich tins.
Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, adding a tablespoon of the flour with the second egg.
Fold in the rest of the flour, then the water.
Divide the mixture... - 37.416
Saute shrimp and onion in butter for 10 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
Add mushrooms and cook 5 more minutes.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, and pepper.
Stir in sour cream, vermouth, and lemon juice; cook gently for 10 minutes.
Be certain mixture does not... - 37.2732
1. Grease two 7-in. sandwich tins and dust with flour.
2. Cream the fat and sugar.
3. Beat in the eggs gradually.
4. Fold in the sieved flour.
5. Divide between the two tins, making sure the mixture is level.
6. Bake on the top shelf of a moderately hot oven... - 37.0142
Basic Victoria Sandwich
1) Grease 2 sandwich tins of 8-inches each and use greased greaseproof paper to line them.
2) Cream together the sugar and butter till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Beat the eggs and blend them in the mixture. With the last egg,... - 36.758
1. Grease and flour two 7-in. tins
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3
3. In a large pan, tip in the margarine and sugar and cream together till the mixture is light and fluffy and almost white.
4. Crack in the whole eggs... - 36.5933
Victoria Lemon Cake
This Victoria Lemon Cake is so refreshingly delicious ! Bite into a piece of this utterly irresisitible lemon cake as a snack or as a dessert ! Your suggestions for the Victoria Lemon Cake are welcome ! - 36.0875
Combine rhubarb, raisins, onion, sugar and vinegar in a large sauce pot.
Cook until thick, about 25 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Add spices; cook 5 minutes longer.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head... - 34.6502
Victoria Plum Jam
1. Pick the fruit over, remove any stalks and discard any damaged fruit.
2. Slit through the fruit all the way to the stone and twist the two halves to remove the stoned; if difficult to remove, they can be cooked whole and seeded... - 33.1784
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5.
Beat together the fat and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the egg, a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
Fold in half the flour, using a metal spoon.
Then fold in the remainder.
Grease two 18 cm (7 inch)... - 32.2927
1. Put all the ingredients into the bowl of an electric mixer, set the mixer to medium and whisk together for 1 minute or until evenly blended.
2. Oil and base-line 2 x 20 cm (8 inch) cake tins. Divide the mixture equally between the tins and bake in a... - 30.4502
Best Basic Victoria Sandwich Cake
Grease a round 19 - cm / 7 1/2 - in souffle dish and line the base with greased greaseproof (baking) paper.
Cream the butter until soft, add the sugar and beat well until light and fluffy. Add the eggs gradually, beating all the time. Sift the flour and... - 30.3491
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat eggs and add gradually.
Add warm water and beat well.
Add sifted flour and baking powder, and stir thoroughly until the mixture will spread easily.
Put into two well greased and floured sandwich tins. (Don't forget to... - 29.8912
1. Grease 2 18 cm/7 in sandwich tins, line the bases with circles of greaseproof paper and grease the paper.
2. Blend the dried egg and 60 ml/4 tbls of the water together to a smooth cream. Stir in the remaining water.
3. Cream the butter or margarine and the... - 28.8084
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and grease and flour two 8 inch sponge pans.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
Add the eggs, a little at a time, to the creamed mixture.
Beat well after each addition.
Then add the vanilla.
Sift the flour and... - 28.338
Basic Victoria Sandwich Cake
1. Grease a 19 cm (7 1/2 inch) deep souffle dish and line the base with greased greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the flour, butter, sugar, eggs and 30 ml (2 tbsp) milk in a mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. If necessary, add an extra 15 ml (1 tbsp) milk to... - 25.8514
Victoria Recipes By Category