- » Vertical Roasted Chicken
Vertical Roasted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vertical roasted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vertical roasted chicken recipes.
Basic Vertically Roasted Chicken
Place rack in lowest position of oven and preheat to 450°F.
Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Gently press chicken onto vertical roaster.
Set roaster in 8- or 9-inch cake pan.
Add 1/2 cup water.
Roast for 15... - 34.0806
Roast Chicken With Rosemary Butter
1. If using vertical roaster, place rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine garlic, butter, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mix well (lemon may not blend in completely).
3. Stuff mixture under skin of... - 39.0453
Jeanine Friesen's Fiesta Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. On a flat surface lay chicken breast, and with a sharp knife cut 4-5 vertical slits on it.
3. Open the slits like fan, cover it with saran wrap, and pound it flat. Set it aside.
4. In a large mixing... - 98.4671
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 32.1414
La Romanza Bistro Italiano's Roasted Chicken
Eimee Pellegrini, Owner and Chef of La Romanza shares her popular roast chicken recipe. Lemon and rosemary notes in the marinade, and a rich reduction sauce bring classic country cooking to your home or next dinner party! - 106.795
You May Also Like!
Roast Chicken With Rosemary Butter
If using vertical roaster, place rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine garlic, butter lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mix well (lemon may not blend in completely).
Stuff mixture under skin of chicken in... - 39.4524
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub... - 111.952
Oil Salt Dip For Chicken
This Oil Salt Dip For Chicken adds extra flavor to my Chicken dishes. It is a joy to have chicken dipped into this Oil Salt Dip For Chicken. Really great! - 21.0592
Ask the butcher to cut up a 5-lb. fowl or roasting chicken as for a fricassee.
Roll each piece of chicken in flour.
Cut 1/2 lb. lean salt pork into small squares.
Scald for 5 minutes in boiling water, drain and rinse with cold water.
Peel and cut vertically... - 44.0392
Barbecued Duck With Apricot Glaze
1. With medium slicer of food processor, slice orange. Wrap in plastic, refrigerate to be used as garnish.
2. Place rind and apricot preserves in food processor bowl, and blend into a puree.
3. Add orange juice, water, vinegar, cognac and salt... - 46.5723
Pork Cathedral Style
Marinate the meat mix all the ingredients for the dry marinade together.
Wipe the meat well and pat the spice mixture on each piece.
Place the loins in a deep bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 16 to 24 hours.
Turn the loins 3 or 4 times during this time,... - 45.3459
Fall Tea Sandwiches
Cut the white bread into thin slices.
Trim the crusts (save them for making into buttered crumbs or croutons).
Cut the turkey into thin slices.
Remove the stem from the tomatoes and slice vertically.
Rasp the skin of the cucumber and cut into... - 47.912
Wine Glazed Baked Fresh Ham With Gravy
1. With a sharp knife, cut and remove the skin from the fresh ham. Trim the fat, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Cut 5 or 6 diagonal slashes, about 1/3 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart, over the fat layer.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
3. Place... - 46.1724
Brussels Sprout, Leek & Mushroom Dressing
This simple yet delicious dressing is made from brussels sprouts, leeks and mushrooms and some crispy seasoned bread cubes. When these are combined you have a delicious accompaniment for roast turkey. - 119.634