- » Vermouth Salmon
Vermouth Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vermouth salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vermouth salmon recipes.
This Vermouth Salmon is created for those with refined culinary tastes. If you are craving to have an out of this world treat for dinner tonight , try out this easily prepared wined fish and you'll be grateful to yourself for having tried it. If you want to... - 41.1037
Salmon Fillet Poached In Vermouth
1)Wash salmon fillets and cut into 2 portions.
2)Use saucepan for poaching and adding garlic through press.
3)Add vermouth and lemon juice.
4)Chop thyme and add with salt and a grind or two of pepper.
5)Use an enamel or glass pan and place salmon,... - 39.771
Broiled Salmon With Honey And Vermouth
1. In a bowl, combine wine, mustard, honey, ginger, salt and pepper and stir wll with a whisk
2. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray and place the salmon over it, basting with half of the honey mixture
3. Broil for eight minutes or so until the fish... - 37.3962
You May Also Like!
Fish Steaks With Vermouth
Mix the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper and use to coat the fish steaks.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the fish steaks and brown on both sides.
Transfer the steaks to a baking dish and pour over the butter from the pan.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice... - 33.5764
Cajun Style Alaska Salmon
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in Cajun seasoning and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vermouth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add Alaska salmon fillets or steaks. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of... - 29.6602
Cold Salmon Superbe
Take a square of parchment paper large enough to wrap around the fish.
Place the paper in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) glass dish.
Set the fish on it.
Rub all over with the melted butter.
Pull up the paper to form a sort of open bag.
Add the lemon juice, the... - 34.8996
Grilled Salmon Steaks
1. Place the salmon steaks in a large pan. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the top. Allow to stand three to four hours, turning once.
2. Preheat broiler. Remove the steaks from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Place the fish on greased... - 28.9456
Creamed Salmon And Shrimp Gratin
Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the onion gently until soft but uncoloured, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
Off the heat add the milk, wine and seasoning and bring rapidly to the boil whisking all the... - 38.2057
Salmon On A Bed Of Leeks And Carrots
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the leeks and carrots and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the carrots are al dente. Stir occasionally.
2. Add salt, pepper, vermouth or wine, and salmon fillets.... - 24.0103
Poached Salmon Hollandaise
Place the piece of salmon on a rack and set in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Melt the butter 1 minute at HIGH and pour over the fish.
Then pour the vermouth or lemon juice around it.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with the basil.
Preheat the... - 36.3336
Salmon Steaks With Apple Sauce
Wipe fish clean with damp cloth.
Rub it with lemon, salt and pepper on both sides.
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Add: carrot, shallots, lemon.
Close and bake. - 34.0842
Salmon Steaks With Sorrel
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the base of a dish and pour the white wine and Vermouth into it.
Rinse the salmon steaks under cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and arrange in the dish, side by side.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave... - 41.2654
Salmon Scallops With Sorrel Butter
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Add sorrel leaves.
Cook a few minutes or until sorrel leaves are limp.
Sprinkle with vermouth.
Cook uncovered until mixture turns to a puree.
Over low heat, add butter.
Stir until butter slowly melts.
Season... - 38.5915